Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
2100 Pacific Ave
Ceasars - Atlantic City
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 6094491044
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!* Availability may vary by location.
- Special Events: Morton's in Atlantic City hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/atlanticcity
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
180 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (139)romantic (94)notable wine list (64)fit for foodies (55)good for groups (44)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (16)neighborhood gem (12)late-night find (11)great for lunch (4)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Always EnjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Always enjoy Mortons, especially at AC. Leslie great waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful mealbeach45Dined on 10/16/2014Wonderful food and service. Our waitress, Nicki, was very professional and personable. Highly recommend this restaurant. Will return.Special Features:
- Morton's ACACfunDined on 10/11/2014Second time we ate at Morton's n AC. Very good food and service. Portions are big. However, this place is expensive so know be before you go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb DinnerTravelingDinerDined on 10/11/2014We had a great birthday celebration. From servers to the food, was just exceptional!Special Features:
- FantasticHappyParentsDined on 10/10/2014My husband & I had a fantastic experience at Mortons this weekend. The service & food couldn't have been better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatYummyDined on 10/5/2014As always I was extremely satisfied with my dinner experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AGAmyGDined on 10/4/2014Morton's made my husband'a 50th birthday extra special. They had a special menu just for him with happy birthday on it. They gave a free dessert. The food was amazing!! waitress was wonderful.Special Features:
- The best in servicethekidhartfordVIPDined on 10/4/2014Morton's, Atlantic City, is my wife and I favorite steak restaurant.Special Features:
- mimiDined on 10/1/2014It was great for my husband's 60th birthday- nice welcome, good table, complimentary photo and desert plus a printed menu with "happy 60th birthday" - he loved it! and great steaks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- peanutDined on 10/1/2014We had a wonderful experience. Food is outstanding. Steaks done to perfection.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerkenbedDined on 9/28/2014Typical Morton's Steak House... Everything a la carte. The salads and sides are big enough for 2 to share. The steaks are USDA Prime and wet aged. My NY Strip was cooked a perfect medium rare as well as my wife's Ribeye. We also had the Grilled Asparagus with Balsamic Glaze and Horseradish Mashed Potatoes - both highly recommended. This is a great place for dinner. Enjoy!Special Features:
- Great EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/28/2014It was my husband's birthday and they could not have been any nicer to us! I would celebrate such occasions again there anytime.Special Features:
- OutstandingCarnivore50Dined on 9/27/2014Service & food were outstanding. Made our special occasion memorable.Special Features:
- Great goodSteakloverVIPDined on 9/27/2014Steaks were excellent. The normally wonderful bread was not up to parSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the best food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014its now in my top three steakhouses. 1. four seasons Fountin Room 2. Mortons 3. del Friscos 4. Old Homestead 5. Capital GrilleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks and Oustanding ServergoodgrubDined on 9/27/2014We were treated wonderfully. The food was served promptly and correctly on all aspects. In particular, the chocolate suffle we shared was really great. The presentation was terrific. Our server was outstanding. He especially dealt with our allergy problem with one of the people without making it to be a big deal. Well done. We will be back the next time fun leads us to AC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to go for your BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Great as always! We have dined there 9 times total and each has been great from the service to the great food and the relaxed and engaging service was wonderful. No phony airs here just excellent service. We will be back soon.Special Features:
- Amazing treatmentNatuDined on 9/25/2014I made my reservation for my boyfriend 4 hours in advance and all the special request I made were handled by the restaurant, I would definitely go back to celebrate a birthday there !!!!! Love everything from the food to dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingCCDinesDined on 9/24/2014Meal was mediocre at best. The food was incredibly salty, the service was attentive but did not make up for the fact that the average food was incredibly overpriced. Would never return.
- Great Dinner!!foodieboy77Dined on 9/23/2014Went for the 1st time to celebrate birthdays. Booking through opentable was easy, made note of occasion. Seated immediately and in nice area. Service was attentive without being over kill. Food was paced nicely. Treated great as first timers as well as recognizing birthday. Awesome attention to detail. Received a call from Mike, the GM following day to check on visit. Nice touch!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FritzFritzVIPDined on 9/21/2014Good place to eat but overpriced. It was noisy but service was good.Special Features:
- Outstanding wait serviceChrisVIPDined on 9/20/2014Robin our waiter was great. He thought of everything to make the evening specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Picky eaterMeatlover152Dined on 9/18/2014From my personal opinion , I highly recommend Morton's steakhouse. The food is great and the service is exceptional. You will not be disappointed. It is well worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overcook at Morton's Atlantic CityTheBigGuyDined on 9/15/2014This was our first time at Morton's. Since this was our first visit, they gave us a glass of champagne.Both of us ordered our steaks medium. We shared a chopped salad which was excellent. Dinner started good with champagne and chopped salad. It was very noisy and very rowdy crowd obviously to much alcohol. Then our dinner was delivered. My dinner was perfect but my wife's steak was overcooked almost no pink. I had the same size steak and it was cooked perfect. They made it good but by the time her steak came I was half finished. I think for the $$$$ you pay and since that's their specialty that shouldn't happen. They comped us desert to make us feel better. Food was O.K. but will probably stick to Ruth Chris in the future.Special Features:
- Anniversary SpecialRaider1625Dined on 9/14/2014We celebrated our 18th anniversary at Mortons. When I made the reservation I let them know it was our anniversary. They welcomed us with a "Happy Anniversary". We were seated and presented with a personalized anniversary menu. We were treated by the restaurant to celebratory champagne, we had our picture taken and then presented to us in a little frame signed by the wait staff. We ate dinner and the food was excellent, a bone in Rib Eye done to perfection and Chicken Christopher which was great. Another surprise after dinner. Dessert! A huge ice cream and special cake sundae. Also compliments of Morton's. So to sum it up, the food, the service, and the special things that we were not expecting, made this a great anniversary dinner!Special Features:
- Great food & serviceJacksonDined on 9/13/2014Our server was able to recommend items from the menu for us to try. She was also very knowledgeable and friendly. I appreciate every aspect of her service. Also a picture was taken and given to use with all the wait staff signatures. 💙💙💙Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinnerJohnDined on 9/13/2014As always the food and service were great. The Cajun ribeye and filet mignon were mouth watering and cooked perfectly!Special Features:
- 40th Birthday MealkatgutDined on 9/13/2014Everything about the Meal was perfect, the service was friendly and knowledgable. the personalised menus, and photograph were a really nice touch, and the food and drinks were all absolutely delicious. I have absolutely nothing but compliments for the whole experienceSpecial Features:
- LOVED IT!!DSNYQ8Dined on 9/13/2014Any high end restaurant that can seat me 15 minutes prior to the reservation time, take our orders and serve our entrees 20-25 minutes after ordering, checking up on us and being able to leave after an hour and 10 minutes is absolutely worth every penny sepnt here. Server LAUREN and Maitre'd MICHAEL(i think) deserve high marks. Went here for wife's birthday and everybody knew as soon as we walked in. How can you beat that?Special Features:
- friendly service outstanding food!!jimk64Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I went for anniversary dinner. Our waitress Nikki was very pleasant and friendly! Fresh baked bread was delicious! Salad was a generous portion. Steaks were cooked perfectly! We received a complimentary photo and complimentary desert for our special occasion. We had a great experience. Price about $75 plate with cocktail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serivice except one thing.OdonrobDined on 9/13/2014Most of my wife's dinner was not put in the doggie bag.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's never disappoints!KarenBelleDined on 9/12/2014Of all of the "high end" steakhouses, Morton's rates supreme! The quality of the food, drink and service surpasses all competitors. I wanted to treat my parents to a special dinner, and at Morton's it was a success! They have been talking about their dining experience all weekend to anyone and everyone! lol Thank you again Morton's for one of the best dinners ever!!!Special Features:
- always greatgattyVIPDined on 9/9/2014we always eat at Mortons when in AC, guaranteed good meal and good service every time!Special Features:
- oldtimeroldtimerVIPDined on 9/8/2014Outstanding dining experience. The staff is very professional and attentive. The menu has great selections (something for everyone), and the food is of high quality and prepared just right. The restaurant is on the expensive side, but worth the cost, especially for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLadiiejaeeDined on 9/6/2014This resturant was amazing. I went here for my birthday and everyone was so nice and warm. The food was amazing. Perfect portions and cooked to perfectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- midgeDined on 9/6/2014We were celebrating our 50th anniversary, and Morton's staff make it special. They are very attendtive and provided us with some memorable extras.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruby AnniversaryAbelsouthallDined on 9/4/2014Steakhouses hinge on the produce especially the meat and fish. Here the both were up to standard and well cooked to our desired liking. It was my parents anniversary and their first trip to the 'States. The service here stood out, our waitress was patient, empathic and attentive as required, never overbearing and more common trait in amongst the American service industry. The special occasion printed menus my mum loved! Good job Mortons!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ElizabethElizabethDined on 9/2/2014My husband and I ate at Morton's during a three-day vacation in Atlantic City. The food was excellent. My only recommendation - don't let your eyes get bigger than your stomach? I ordered the 6 oz filet mignon, the chopped salad, and my husband and I split the twice baked potatoes au gratin. It was a struggle to finish everything - I did leave about half of my salad (very filling) and we took home the potatoes, as well as my husband's side dish. I would have been fine just with the meat and potatoes. The service was excellent. The only "con" was the price - definitely expensive, but certainly worthy for a special occasions.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014One of the best steaks that my wife and I have ever enjoyedSpecial Features:
- Disappointed...MrCrabtreeVIPDined on 8/30/2014We ordered the Porterhouse for two, which at $124, was very steep. The serving plate was not hot, the steak was not delivered sizzling with melted butter and it cooled quickly once it arrived. The Filet side of the steak was nice, but the Strip side was tough and chewy. Very disappointing. The crab cocktail was delicious, but heavy on the lettuce and light on the crab meat. The cocktail sauce was awesome! The bacon wrapped scallop appetizer was also delicious, but only 3 to the order. The Creamed Spinach side was just fair, but the Bacon and Onion Mac and Cheese was excellent! The bill for 2 before tip - $316, and that's without a bottle of wine! Way out of line for a mediocre meal! I escape some of the best steakhouses in NYC for less!