Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
2100 Pacific Ave
Ceasars - Atlantic City
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 6094491044
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!* Availability may vary by location.
- Special Events: Morton's in Atlantic City hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/atlanticcity
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
185 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (144)romantic (107)notable wine list (74)fit for foodies (54)good for groups (42)vibrant bar scene (18)hot spot (17)late-night find (10)neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (4)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great food & serviceJacksonDined on 9/13/2014Our server was able to recommend items from the menu for us to try. She was also very knowledgeable and friendly. I appreciate every aspect of her service. Also a picture was taken and given to use with all the wait staff signatures. 💙💙💙Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinnerJohnDined on 9/13/2014As always the food and service were great. The Cajun ribeye and filet mignon were mouth watering and cooked perfectly!Special Features:
- 40th Birthday MealkatgutDined on 9/13/2014Everything about the Meal was perfect, the service was friendly and knowledgable. the personalised menus, and photograph were a really nice touch, and the food and drinks were all absolutely delicious. I have absolutely nothing but compliments for the whole experienceSpecial Features:
- LOVED IT!!DSNYQ8Dined on 9/13/2014Any high end restaurant that can seat me 15 minutes prior to the reservation time, take our orders and serve our entrees 20-25 minutes after ordering, checking up on us and being able to leave after an hour and 10 minutes is absolutely worth every penny sepnt here. Server LAUREN and Maitre'd MICHAEL(i think) deserve high marks. Went here for wife's birthday and everybody knew as soon as we walked in. How can you beat that?Special Features:
- friendly service outstanding food!!jimk64Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I went for anniversary dinner. Our waitress Nikki was very pleasant and friendly! Fresh baked bread was delicious! Salad was a generous portion. Steaks were cooked perfectly! We received a complimentary photo and complimentary desert for our special occasion. We had a great experience. Price about $75 plate with cocktail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's never disappoints!KarenBelleDined on 9/12/2014Of all of the "high end" steakhouses, Morton's rates supreme! The quality of the food, drink and service surpasses all competitors. I wanted to treat my parents to a special dinner, and at Morton's it was a success! They have been talking about their dining experience all weekend to anyone and everyone! lol Thank you again Morton's for one of the best dinners ever!!!Special Features:
- oldtimeroldtimerVIPDined on 9/8/2014Outstanding dining experience. The staff is very professional and attentive. The menu has great selections (something for everyone), and the food is of high quality and prepared just right. The restaurant is on the expensive side, but worth the cost, especially for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLadiiejaeeDined on 9/6/2014This resturant was amazing. I went here for my birthday and everyone was so nice and warm. The food was amazing. Perfect portions and cooked to perfectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruby AnniversaryAbelsouthallDined on 9/4/2014Steakhouses hinge on the produce especially the meat and fish. Here the both were up to standard and well cooked to our desired liking. It was my parents anniversary and their first trip to the 'States. The service here stood out, our waitress was patient, empathic and attentive as required, never overbearing and more common trait in amongst the American service industry. The special occasion printed menus my mum loved! Good job Mortons!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ElizabethElizabethDined on 9/2/2014My husband and I ate at Morton's during a three-day vacation in Atlantic City. The food was excellent. My only recommendation - don't let your eyes get bigger than your stomach? I ordered the 6 oz filet mignon, the chopped salad, and my husband and I split the twice baked potatoes au gratin. It was a struggle to finish everything - I did leave about half of my salad (very filling) and we took home the potatoes, as well as my husband's side dish. I would have been fine just with the meat and potatoes. The service was excellent. The only "con" was the price - definitely expensive, but certainly worthy for a special occasions.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014One of the best steaks that my wife and I have ever enjoyedSpecial Features:
- Disappointed...MrCrabtreeVIPDined on 8/30/2014We ordered the Porterhouse for two, which at $124, was very steep. The serving plate was not hot, the steak was not delivered sizzling with melted butter and it cooled quickly once it arrived. The Filet side of the steak was nice, but the Strip side was tough and chewy. Very disappointing. The crab cocktail was delicious, but heavy on the lettuce and light on the crab meat. The cocktail sauce was awesome! The bacon wrapped scallop appetizer was also delicious, but only 3 to the order. The Creamed Spinach side was just fair, but the Bacon and Onion Mac and Cheese was excellent! The bill for 2 before tip - $316, and that's without a bottle of wine! Way out of line for a mediocre meal! I escape some of the best steakhouses in NYC for less!
- PatriciaDined on 8/27/2014Spend all our special occasions at Morton's Atlantic City, NJ. Everthing is just perfect from the delicious food, the atmosphere of the restaurant, and the wonderful service. The staff is always friendly and courteous and make sure you are enjoying yourself. Our favorite Waitress/Manager is Alexis and she is excellent and a wonderful asset to your establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect says it alltomuch4meDined on 8/24/2014the food was wonderful and just to order' the service was outstanding and the atmosphere was just perfect for the occassion. It is priced on the high side but the experience is worth it so bring extra cash or make sure your plastic is up to date.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerRavensTongueDined on 8/23/2014Perfect service. I had a very good experience considering the staff was professional and highly friendly. Good wine list but not enough quality beer. The food was prepared with great care and to my specifications. Delicious... Professional & friendly. Just a tad loud but many were celebrating all around us for other reasons as well. I must give credit to my Lady for choosing this restaurant. I am very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank Goodness!NancyDined on 8/23/2014After a bad eperience at Hackensack we were once again at Atlantic City! Food was great! Service was great! Staff is Friendly! Atlantic City Mortons should teach Hackensach Morton's how to be a Mortons! LOVE AC MORTONS!
- SpecialPatdpDined on 8/21/2014The friendlest of the staff is one of the best I ever had, one of my favorite AC spotsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ProfessionalJackGDined on 8/21/2014We celebrated a birthday and from beginning to end it a memorable occasion. The food, as usual was outstanding, the service and attention to detail made it a special birthday.Special Features:
- Simply OutstandingGreatAnniversaryMealDined on 8/17/2014The food, the service, and the overall evening was superb. I highly recommend Morton's in Atlantic CitySpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2014Amazingly delicious Morton ' never disappoints. Waitstaff very professional and helpful. Ambiance conducive to conversation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Anniversary DinnerKatGDined on 8/16/2014We had a great dinner. The entire staff was most welcoming and catered to our every need. Food is well prepared/presented and nice wine selection, although a little overwhelming. We enjoy Morton's and will definitely return, as usual!Special Features:
- manager was VERY RUDERudeManagerDined on 8/16/2014Not enough room for full comments. Calling corporate to complain about rude, screamimg manager.Food was good, waitress was awesome and then the bill came and I was told they dont take rewards credits or Caesars coupons. Asked to speak to the manager- a man other than the manager came over and had the "not my problem" attitude, only to be followed by the real manager who insists that there is a sign outside the restaurant making the whole point thing very clear. Well, there were a ot of signs, but none saying they didnt take points. He also contradicted hmself by saying they never took points, but the points policy changed in January. I asked if there was anything he could do for me as I wasn't prepared to spend $400+ cash. Answer-NO!
- Great Night Out in ACdocjeckDined on 8/15/2014We made last-minute reservations for Morton's in Caesar's AC for dinner right before a concert. We were seated promptly after we arrived, and our waitress made sure we were greeted shortly after we sat at the table. The oysters were an excellent starter for the magnificent steaks (petit filet mignon and NY Strip), which were both cooked to perfection. We could have eaten two orders of the mushrooms and spinach side dish since it was so delicious, we didn't want to share. We finished the meal with drinks and a slice of carrot cake. We finished in perfect time to walk to the concert.Special Features:
- Always outstandingJimfromReadingDined on 8/15/2014The food and service at Morton's are always outstanding. The staff knows us...greets us by name, and are always happy to see us. Shout out to Shanta and Emma and Michael as hosts, and a BIG THANKS to Nikki, who always does a great job serving us. What a warm, friendly group of folks...we love visiting with you guys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable Eleganceshoezie8Dined on 8/14/2014This was my second visit to this Morton's location. It so impressed us last year, we hadn't given a thought to going elsewhere this year (or next!) I requested Robin, who waited on us last year, and was fortunate to have him on staff Thursday evening. He looked at me and said, " Olive oil, not butter." What a true professional, and asset to your establishment! We will return next August!Special Features:
- Dinner and show2bmortonregularDined on 8/14/2014Went to Morton's to celebrate anniversary. We were greeted by hostess and several of the staff with a happy anniversary greeting. Seated us in a great booth,menue had happy anniversary written across the top. A hostess took our picture and returned it in a Morton's folder with happy anniversary greeting signed by the restaurant staff. Desert was comped for our celebration.Our server , Nicole, was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServicejglotVIPDined on 8/13/2014Wonderful birthday dinner celebrated first-class!! Thank you.Special Features:
- Bad bad serviceWhattrainingDined on 8/11/2014I went there spent $700 on a dinner for 2. Had a waiter that was awful and made me really question how he got the job. He couldn't speak english. He had to repeat the specials at least 3 times for me (and honestly I still wasn't sure I just couldn't ask again because it would have been rude) When I asked for help from the sommelier for the 2nd bottle of wine he couldn't understand what I was asking for. Finally I just said "the blond woman that opened the first bottle". Was no real help ordering when I asked if you have foie gois he said butter but didn't understand you can order it in whole pieces at other restaurants. When the vegetables came they just dropped and walked away no putting any on plates or explaining. I'm outta room here.
- Birthday celebrationLuvsteaksDined on 8/9/2014Celebrated my daughters 30th birthday at Morton's. It was an amzing experience! They were very accomadating. Had souvenir menus made up with a Happy Birthday message and date on it. Food was fabulous!!! Wine list was filled with great choices. Ahi tuna was fresh and perfectly cooked. Sides to share were great. Loved the macaroni and cheese. The steaks were their specialty did not disappoint.Special Features:
- Not a thrillPeachyDined on 8/9/2014King of Prussia Morton's is a dining EXPERIENCE with perfect food. This was not. Very loud and crowded, no personal connection with wait staff. Steaks cooked perfectly and were delicious, but I had to spit out three unchewable pieces of gristle. This shouldn't be the case with a $60 steak!
- best steaks everDWestDined on 8/9/2014Morton NEVER disappoints!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I look forward to dinners at this fine restaurant.Special Features:
- Very DissappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We have visited several Morton's in the past twice at this location. My first steak was not cook properly, but the second one was good. The server did not bring our side dishes out or even followed up to see why they had not arrived. A manager finally got them over to us unseasoned. The spinach and button mushrooms side dish is one of our favorite items and it was prepared poorly. The server truly lost focus once a larger party was seated close to us in his section. Finally we received our key lime pie which seem to have a overpowering taste of lime. We have enjoyed this dessert in the past, but this time it was awful.Special Features:
- Disappointing meallenaDined on 8/3/2014The Ribeye steak was excellent. The mixed grill order was mediocre. The grilled shrimp were over cooked and dry as was the crab cake which did have a good amount of crab meat. The shrimp Alexander were also dry and over cooked by redeemed by the sauce. Most disappointing was that I received a review request from the general manage who did not care enough to respond to my review. Why was my time asking for such a review and then ignore it!Special Features:
- cjbrock0629Dined on 8/2/2014service was great and food was delicious. Waiter was very helpful with selections. I could not make a recommendations. It was perfect.Special Features:
- A very disappointing meal.PattyDDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I ate here with another couple. Both guys ordered steak, one ribeye, one porterhouse. The ribeye was the worst. My husband ordered the bone-in expecting a nice thick steak. Instead he was served a thin and not very tender ribeye which he actually compared to something he could get at an Applebee’s. The porterhouse was not as chewy but was flavorless. I ordered the veal chop which I highly recommend. We also had the halibut which was very good. These two meals did not make up for the terribly disappointing steaks. At a cost of $265 per couple without any dessert and excluding tip we certainly will not be returning to Morton’s. With so many other steakhouses in A.C. to choose from, I definitely suggest you choose more wisely.
- Bachelor Party DinnerJimmya2004Dined on 8/1/2014We choose to go to Morton's after Bobby Flay's was booked for the time we were looking for, and we were not disappointed. They were able to add seats for two more people we didn't think were going to make it. Everyone's food came out how it was ordered. I highly recommend getting the asparagus, it was the best I have ever had. We were in Atlantic City last year for a bachelor party and tried Ruth Chris, and all of us said we had a better experience here at Mortons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2014Food is always great at Morton's and the staff always goes above and beyond! Johanna was our server and made our experience above exceptional. We had the steak and seafood combination and they give you so much for your money. Michael the manager came over to check on our table as he did with all the tables in the dining room. The food and service is in a class of its own! Go to Morton's and ask for Johanna when you go!Special Features:
- Dinner at the barIndustryGuyVIPDined on 7/28/2014My father and I had dinner at the bar this Monday night and it was outstanding. Both bartenders were professional and courteous. We ordered the Porterhouse for two and it came out true medium rare, just like we ordered it. Bartender carved and served for us, pointing out the different parts of the steak. Sides were awesome and wine was good for the price. Special thanks to the bartender Anthony who gave my father the Landry points on his card.Special Features:
- ConsistentRedcacDined on 7/27/2014You can always depend on Morton's for being consisently good. We all the steak mixed grill with shrimp and scallops. Everything was cooked perfectly. The grand marnier was the topper. Outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SVPBBjrDined on 7/26/2014Great meal. The 48oz steak for two was perfect, AS was the Spanish Coffee for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.