Morton's The Steakhouse - Arlington
1750 Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Arlington
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (703) 418-1444
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation: Bar:
Sunday - Thursday 4:45pm - 10:00pm
Friday -Saturday 4:45pm - 11:00pm
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday -Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Open for Lunch:
Fridays from 11:30am-2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!* Availability may vary by location.
- Special Events: Morton's in Arlington hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit, www.mortons.com/arlington
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Arlington
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Arlington - Best Restaurants in Arlington ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Arlington reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (78)romantic (57)notable wine list (52)good for groups (40)fit for foodies (33)neighborhood gem (23)great for lunch (13)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (5)late-night find (5)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Morton's is better than the PalmLittlered000013Dined on 5/24/2014For the price Morton's is better than the Palm. They offer more choices and the ambience is much better. I had been to a different Morton's and wasn't very impressed. That Morton's had closed, so I decided that our group would try this Morton's in Arlington. Ruth Chris, The Palm and Morton's are all basically in the same price range. For me the best choice is Morton's. They have the best offerings for food and desserts. No one in our group drinks, so I can't comment on the bar offerings. The food ordered came as requested. Two people ordered filet mignon, one wanted it well done and the other medium rare. Both were pleased that the filet mignon came out just as they requested. Sometimes what is requested isn't what you receive. Here it was.Special Features:
- Great DinnerABarrDined on 5/23/2014We both had a great time and really enjoyed our meal, the service was top notch our server was very informative and was very attentive with out being a bother. The restaurant was not very crowded so the noise level was not an issue at all my only complaint is that there was a family sitting across from us a husband, wife and a very small child and they were taking pictures which I have no issue with but the fact that they were using flash and it was pointed in my direction meant that I was being blinded by the flash every time it was fired; that was a little annoying. Note: that it didn't last too long but other patrons need to be considered. All in all we had a great meal and will dine in this restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/20/2014Corner table for a business dinner. Great service and consistently good meals.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with wifefoodandwineluvrDined on 5/17/2014They have my favorite wine on their wine list even though it is hard to get. The food tastes wonderful and is expertly prepared and served. Great evening.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014Everything was on point. We were acknowledged and greeted by name. By daughter's 21st birthday was recognized. From The personalized menu, the attentive wait staff, the picture raking and the excellent menu options, we were genuinely pleased. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to please foodieFoodieDined on 5/11/2014Mortons has a way of putting a new spin on certain foods. The baked escargot was excellent. The other items on their menu is also excellent. I will be back again and again.Special Features:
- Mother's DayNataDined on 5/11/2014We did enjoy our lunch at your location in Arlington, VA. Food was delicious, cook terms perfect, timing well sync. Drinks were good. Service proper, polite and pleasant. Ambience and lighting elegant and comfortable. I believe that if you are detail oriented and have an educated palate, Morton's is a right choice to go.Special Features:
- Special occasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014Great place for Mother's Day, or any special event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerJuliaDined on 5/9/2014I took my boyfriend to Morton's for his 20th birthday dinner. We really received the royal treatment. As soon as we entered the restaurant they said happy birthday and called him by his first name. They took a picture of us and framed it. The table was covered in confetti and the menu was personalized to say "Happy 20th birthday, Matt". We had a three course steak and seafood meal that was Devine and everything was cooked to perfection. The hot chocolate cake is a must-try. Plus, they brought out a candle for him to blow out with dessert! All-in-all a great night, delicious food, and wonderful service by Morton's.Special Features:
- great for birthdayjs1088Dined on 5/7/2014Great services and food. Make the birthday person feel special and happySpecial Features:
- still the one !AnsermanDined on 5/3/2014Never fails to be a top notch experience, Cannot count our number of visits to this Morton s but the great consistency of the food and service is outstanding and we always get more of both than we expect ! Don't miss the experience, come to wine and done here as soon as you can ! P.S. count on the manager Steve to stop by your table and check on you and your dining experience !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dcdinerDined on 4/28/2014The meal was very overpriced and the quality was not great. I had the crab cakes, they were fine but I've certainly had much better for less money. We shared an order of mashed potatoes and they were not good at all, they were runny and had way too much pepper in them. I would not recommend this to anyone, you can get a much better meal without having to spend way too much money.
- DissappointedDined on 4/26/2014My wife and I were given a table in the very back of the dining room near the restrooms and across from the serving line. In spite of our proximity to the serving line my wife's entree (salmon) was brought to the table cold. The lighting was almost too dark to read the menu. The waiter was overwhelmed and could not get to the table often enough. Over all, it was not a very good experience for such a high priced restaurant. We placed the restaurant in the same category with Ruth Cris' Steakhouse, but there is no comparison! Ruth Cris is head and shoulders above Morton's!
- Class actOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/25/2014This is a well run operation. This is a team of people dedicated to making your visit perfect. Crystal city has a few classy high end places to entertain guests or spoil yourself. Mortons is the gem. Stephen orchestrates a great crew.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Morton'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/23/2014A very pleasent business lunch. Two of the steaks over cooked, but still very tasty. Service outstanding.Special Features:
- GREAT!GloriaDined on 4/20/2014Morton's Steakhouse is an outstanding restaurant, and good for a very romantic dinner and/or special occasions. The food is quite pricey, but it's a place I relish dining at. I often dine there for business dinners, and it can't be beat. The staff is very attentive, including the management. They always come by to make sure there are no issues that need addressing. What I like most is they remember my name or something about a conversation we may have had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time aroundOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014I came to Mortons once again thinking that it would be hard to duplicate my prior experience . I was wrong - this place rocks every time. Thanks for the special touches and date night went great. Meredith was amazing at the bar and my server was fantastic as well. The manager Steven is someone you won't forget - great wine recommendations and personable. I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hostess was warm and friendly,dontmakefoodmakerezVIPDined on 4/11/2014Hostess was warm and friendly, we went for HH but she never came over to ask if we were ready for a table. No one returned to inquire how the food was OR if we'd like another beer or apps. I had to flag down staff to get a bill. I was so disappointed with the service and it was slow.
- meh.mikekDined on 4/9/2014So part of this is that I am a landry's club member (the mortons loyalty club). I'm supposed to get preferred seating -- was placed next to the kitchen. It took a good twenty minutes for our server to show up to take drink order. I'm not a hater, and the food was fine, but part of the deal with a $100 pp dinner is great service. so.... "meh". I don't hate em, and i'll be back. but my loyalty is damaged.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Spring Dinner MenuSteakLoverDined on 4/8/2014Service and ambience outstanding. Broiled Sea Scallops were excellent. Unfortunately, that cannot be said for the rest of the meal. The bone-in filet, while tender, was more bone than filet. The sauteed spinach with button mushrooms should have been named button mushrooms with a little spinach...there were far too many mushrooms and very little spinach. The Bacon Onion Macaroni and Cheese was actually the star of the meal. While it sounds a little too much, the flavors blend well and the dish is quite staisfying. However, one does ot go to Morton's for their sides. Dessert, Raspberry Souffle and Key Lime Pie, were good. I will go to Morton's again; I just will not order the bone-in filet or sauteed spinach with button mushrooms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Your Ordinary CelebrationvictoriaDined on 4/7/2014This is the only restaurant that provided birthday greetings from ever employee we came in contact with, free dessert?, AND a free photo in celebration of my Dad's 76th birthday. A refreshing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible experience on our anniversary..everythingCartierDined on 4/5/2014Expected a much better experience and the only good thing was the ambience. Food was NOT good and the service was just okay. Very disappointing and food not worth the price we paid for it. Will never go back here...there are much better steak restaurants in the WDC well worth the price in service and food.
- Fun TimePickyEaterDined on 4/5/2014We had lots of fun celebrating my son's 40th birthday, great food and exceptional service (as always).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome FoodFastRideVIPDined on 4/4/2014The food and service was excellent. I can't wait to get back to have the Prosciutto wrapped halibut. Our waiter was most gracious and very knowlegae of the menu. It was just a nice time overall.Special Features:
- The food and service was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/31/2014The food and service was wonderful. If you're wanting great food and reasonable prices try the happy hour bar menu. It was perfect for me as I was in town for a convention. I had the filet trio and wedge salad. It was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good despite usual reputationPatriciaNPDined on 3/30/2014Caesar salad was just poorly seasoned & the plank croutons tasted like melba toast--literally tasteless. Truffle oil on matchstick potatoes tasted like lighter fluid--and I like truffles & their oil. Stuffed shrimp were over cooked and dry and quite bland on their own. The filet was cooked perfectly and very good, although not filet tender. The bacon wrapped scallops were nicely cooked but just had nothing to offer--the bacon was too rare and not very smoky. The carrot cake was non descript, which I thought unusual for carrot cake--even a bad one is still good! At best the food was edible but in no way at the price point nor standard of quality I think of when I think Morton's.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014I went there last weekend eveyrone was really nice it's a great rrestaurant great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE THE NIGHT!MickeeDined on 3/15/2014We really didn't go because of a special occasion, we just like Mortons, hadn't been in years, so thought we would go, we used to go to Tyson Corners, but that closed, so this is as close to us as we could get.Special Features:
- Not What We Thought It Would BeMikeandChristyDined on 3/9/2014My wife and I were excited to try this restaurant. We had dined at Ruth's Chris many times before and looked forward to Morton's being as good, if not better. We left being disappointed and unsatisfied with the whole experience. The initial greeting was great, the atmosphere nice. The food lacked flavor, the waiter lacked attention and the prices were not worth the quality of food we were served.
- Steak Lover's DelightcassielewisDined on 3/9/2014If you are a meat and potatoes person, this steakhouse is a great choice for a fine dining experience. The waiter was very professional and provided excellent service. If someone from the staff walked by the table, they did not hesitate to refill your wine glass or ask if you needed anything. Ambiance was great, decor was first class, and lighting in the restaurant was just enough to be romantic and still be able read the menu. Overall, excellent dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InconsistentNussbobVIPDined on 3/8/2014Been to several Morton's. Love the one in Bethesda and Reston. Not too thrilled about the meal we had in Arlington.
- A Memorable Eveningrw5676Dined on 3/8/2014We chose Morton's for a birthday celebration. The waiter was attentive and the food was hot and delicious. Too expensive to dine at on a regular basis, but perfect for a once a year dinner.Special Features:
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/7/2014Great for business or dinner with friends. Service at this particular location is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, better serviceDktran31VIPDined on 3/7/2014Went here on a weekday for dinner with my girlfriend. The ambiance is romantic. The food was good, but not superb. It was definitely not the best steak I've had. For the quality and taste, I felt as though it was a bit over-priced. We had the crab cake appetizer, sea bass entrée and filet mignon/scallop/shrimp entrée. The crab cake was very good. The sea bass dish was mediocre, did not like the preparation. It was not in filet form. The other entrée was fairly good, again, overpriced. For better tasting steak, try Ray's or Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceEO2bday34Dined on 3/6/2014A coworker suggested this restaurant and I was excited to set a reservation for my husband's birthday dinner. The service was great! Smiles, greetings, and individualized care. The menus had his name and the table was decorated to suit the occasion. The food was delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lived Up To Its ReputationRickDined on 3/1/2014Mortons in Crystal City, VA provided a terrific fine dining experience. The food was very tasty and beautifully presented, the wait staff knowledgeable and friendly, and overall atmosphere was elegant and refined. I had the filet mignon and my wife had crab stuffed shrimp...both were exquisite. For dessert, she had the chocolate lava cake and I the apple crisp. Don't skip dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They made our anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014They made our anniversary very specialized and an overall wonderful experience. Confetti covered part of the table, and the floor manager stopped by to take our picture which he then placed in a card to give us along with specialized menus to take home. To top that, the food was delicious and well prepared.Special Features:
- The Crystal City Morton'sOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 2/28/2014The Crystal City Morton's recently started opening for lunch on Fridays, so I decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint--as in the evenings, great food and outstanding service. I will definitely be keeping it in mind for business lunches and Fridays that I just feel like treating myself.Special Features:
- I was not pleased that MortontOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014I was not pleased that Mortont has removed the presentation of their different meats from the menu. That is the main reason why I go to Morton's. I don't think I will be going back.Special Features:
- I hope no one else finds this placeAnsermanDined on 2/22/2014Why, because my wife and I want to keep the great food and service all for ourselves !! Seriously, what a treat to dine at this Morton's property, it was not our first trip here nor will it be our last ! We celebrate all of our special occasions here and are never disappointed, each time we try a different menu item and each time, its cooked to perfection and delivered to our table with great presentation and fine service. We no longer wait for a special occasion to come here, we just decide to treat ourselves for no reason other than we want to experience the great food ! ! Thanks to the entire staff for a great meal and great service !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.