Morton's The Steakhouse - Anaheim
1895 S Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92802Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Anaheim
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (714) 621-0101
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: Daily at 4:45pm
Monday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Anaheim hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit, http://www.mortons.com/anaheim.
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Anaheim
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Anaheim - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Anaheim reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)romantic (56)notable wine list (44)fit for foodies (35)good for groups (33)neighborhood gem (16)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (12)late-night find (8)great for lunch (7)great for outdoor dining (5)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- Excellent meal! Excellent service!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/19/2014Everyone we had contact with were made us feel welcome and we felt that our visit was appreciated. We were treated very well. We were celebrating our anniversary and all the personal touches made the experience quite a memorable one. My wife especially liked the custom menu and photo. It wasn't our first visit but somehow the staff outdid itself. Thank you for a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love spending our anniversary at Morton's.PatriciaDined on 11/15/2014We had a little glitch in that I ordered the filet and lobster and the lobster was forgotten. By the time it came, my husband was finished with his meal and he had to sit and watch me eat. Morton's was very gractious and covered a round a drinks for us. The food is always good and we truly enjoy having our photo taken. We use your photo for our Christmas Card. Glitches happen, but Morton's staff was attentive and made our evening wonderful. Thank you.Special Features:
- When you want a steak....lightingguru23Dined on 11/9/2014Morton's is justifiably famous for what they do and they do it well. The steaks are outstanding, their side dishes and salads are as well and some of the sides are both unusual and extremely well done. The wait staff is well trained and one feels like a customer and that your eating there is appreciated. The bar and bar food selections are very clever and even better, terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/3/2014We sat in one of the private rooms. I would recommend this for large parties. Great service by Judy (waitress)Special Features:
- Disappointed with servicemrymmyrDined on 11/2/2014We have been celebrating special occasions at Morton's for almost 20 years. We have been very satisfied with the service except for our last visit. Our server seemed to be less attentive than those who have attended to us in the past. We have dined during busy hours but have received excellent service. He forgot to serve the beverage (coke) the birthday celebrant ordered. We had to call the attention of another waiter. Instead of handing me the dessert menu, he gave me the beverage menu.Special Features:
- Very Good SteaksSoCalGirlDined on 11/2/2014We enjoyed our meal and the steaks were excellent. Service was wonderful; they even printed up special menus saying Happy Birthday at the top. I was a little disappointed that my salad had lettuce that was turning brown, and my mom didn't like the blue cheese dressing. The baked potato was superb. Maybe we were a little shocked because we had not eaten at Morton's before, but the entrees were double the price we had expected, and everything was a la carte, so the bill was pretty high, even though we split an entree (the steaks are huge). Overall we had a nice time.Special Features:
- Mashed potatoesDineDined on 10/31/2014I did not realized that horseradish was in the mashed potato, it was horrible. None of my party realized it, therefore, all of us left it. None of us was able to eat it. I am glad I order a bake potato too. Eventhough the potato skin was bit burned, I was able to enjoy it.Special Features:
- great menu and great wine listeddieemailVIPDined on 10/27/2014If you want a most fascinating and educational discussion re wine ask to speak w. Sommelier Joe. You will thoroughly enjoy the conversation and you'll learn so many new things about wine.Special Features:
- Manhattan in AnaheimBuckyVIPDined on 10/27/2014The location for conventioneers at the Anaheim CC cannot be beat. The Manhattan (small, bone in strip) steak was ok, but short of outstanding - expected more for $66.Special Features:
- A Superb Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2014My wife and I celebrated our anniversary on this evening. The restaurant made use feel special with a special menu. They even took a picture for us. The food was excellent and the service outstanding.Special Features:
- Fit for FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014The ambiance was classy not stuffy. Our server was polite and knowledge. For first timers it's a dining experience that needs more guidance. At Nobu's the chef and servers explain in detail the entrées, so much so you have a feel for taste and texter. I enjoyed that my requests were satisfied (ie. My reservation and my seating request) . Overall this an excellent restaurant and I would recommend it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Five Star Restaurant!!!NewportBeachLifeDined on 10/13/2014I took my sister here for her birthday dinner. Excellent service and delicious steaks. They give my sister a lemon souffle for her birthday dessert that was the best souffle we've had in a long long time. They also took our picture for a happy birthday card from Morton's - very nice gesture. I'd def recommend this place for a special occasion as well as anyone just wanting a delicious meal.Special Features:
- Elegant restaurantHabbDined on 10/12/2014I love going to Morton's for special occasions. The ambiance is very nice, the service great, and the food is delicious.Special Features:
- AWESOMEBillsThrillsDined on 10/11/2014Fantastic food, service and ambiance, slightly scewed by one of our friends behavior.Special Features:
- Excellent Staff on the PatioJohnJenaDined on 10/9/2014The patio employees were very attentive. We never had to look for one and they never bugged. They brought us our drinks, allowed us to enjoy cigars, and brought us our dinners. The service was so good, we all 5 of us guys decided to eat on the patio. The ambiance was great too.Special Features:
- Best of the BEST!!!mickey91Dined on 10/8/2014Both my husband and I worked in the restaurant business. We both worked up to management and included bartender. From beginning to end. it was my husband's birthday and they did more than a scoop of ice cream like most others. They started by greeting by name, and followed with a personal menu just for my husband. The food was out of this world, best steak ever, cream corn...and in spite of us already ordered dessert...we were treated by a soufflé...unbelievable!! They didn't skip a beat...everything was the best of the best!! Fabulous service, every minute of the way! Thanks for making this one of my husband's favorite birthday dinner.!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/8/2014The waiter had an attitude problem. Didn't like it that we were sharing. Smarted off on the size of the tip!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeckieDined on 10/5/2014Everything was very nice, had a nice booth, service was great, food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious mealAimeeDined on 10/3/2014Had a great evening at this Morton's. Had Caleb, who was a great server, who took great care of us. Ordered the usual, the mixed grill with the filet, shrimp and scallops with the sour cream mashed and spinach and mushrooms. All cooked perfectly and very well. Even had the lemon souffle he brought out for my boyfriend's birthday, which of course was amazing! Great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakloverDined on 9/30/2014We had a group of seven, and the food and services was great. If you are ever in the Convention Center area I would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Suculant SteaksfridaDined on 9/30/2014The fillet melts in the mouth like butter. I think they must serve up pet cows that have been pampered and fed nothing but pop-tarts. So delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The special touches were niceNiceTouchDined on 9/28/2014We received personalized menus and a photo aas it was our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great friendly service.AwesomeDined on 9/27/2014As always, Mortons in Anaheim never disappoints. Excellent service always provided, kid friendly always able to order from the bar menu for kids. Food always perfectly served and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceTlaneciDined on 9/25/2014Celebrated our 15th anniversary at Morton's and were very impressed with the food and great attentive service we received.Special Features:
- less than avg Morton'sFoodieDined on 9/19/2014Totally overpriced steak w subpar service for the price. 8 oz filet for $47 w any sides to be ordered separately for additional charge. Ordered broccolini and ended up w broccoli heads, ordered 6 oz filet medium-well and server immediately suggested to upgrade to 8oz for the medium well. I would expect that the kitchen could have adjusted the cooking time to get the smaller steak med-well given how much they charge. Server never offered to refill coffee. Also there was some smell to the space once we walked in, which was off putting.
- AwesomeHate2cookDined on 9/15/2014Excellent in every way. Sam our waitress and all of the staff were attentive to four of us, both couples celebrating anniversaries.Special Features:
- Perfect SteakGerman1Dined on 9/10/2014We got a perfect steak, good wine and beer. Service was very professional. Prices are reasonable - you pay for what you get - higher quality, higher price.Special Features:
- Enjoyed!!LuvFood7Dined on 9/7/2014They took care of us, as if we were the only ones, awesome job on making us feel so welcomed n comfortable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice High end restaurantThirftyDinnerDined on 9/6/2014The food was excellent. Being on the Thrifty side I only take my wife to high end restaurants on special occasions. We went for our anniversary and this restaurant has great food for the money. The portions are good size and service was excellent. We have been to even more expensive restaurants and the but food was no where as good as Mortons. The manager took our picture and give us a lemon dessert for our anniversary. My wife had the surf and turf and I had the Chilean Sea Bass. Both were cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality foodFoodieFredDined on 8/31/2014Perfect cut of steak - cooked to perfection. The Parmesan fries with truffle were also great. Marked the service down for the slight delay in being seated and confusion about where we were to sit. The meal more than made up for the hiccup at the start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real treatdinnerdateDined on 8/30/2014I dined at Morton's for the first time when I was on a business trip in Sacramento. When I returned home to So Cal, I was so impressed that I had to take my husband to the Anaheim location for Father's Day. I asked him where we should go to celebrate his birthday and he chose to return to Morton's. He says the they have the "Best" veal chop he has ever tasted along with the excellent service, and an outstanding wine list. Morton's is now "our" place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday at Morton'satdapinVIPDined on 8/30/2014We went to Mortons for my daughters 17th Birthday. We started with the wonderful shrimp wrapped scallops and ended with the Lava Cake... Everything was exceptional.Special Features:
- Great ResurantNoneDined on 8/30/2014This is wonderful place, food is wonderful, service is great and they really make you feel like gemSpecial Features:
- wifes birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014I took my wife here for her birthday (our first time at Mortons) the food was great my huge disappointment came with a high presure sale of their Landrys club at the end of dinner. I did not take my wife to a $180 dinner for high presure sales! This pretty well ruined the entire experience here. I will not be going back!
- Awesome birthday dinnerOlive715Dined on 8/29/2014The service and food was excellent. I took my husband for dinner for his birthday and they made him feel special with Happy birthday Jacob printed on the menu. The steak was amazingly good. Will definitly go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingNickmilamDined on 8/27/2014Took my girlfriend out to dinner for her birthday. Perfect spot! They took a picture of us and put it into a little book saying happy birthday and what not. Servers and staff were so professional and polite. Great food as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- World Class Steakhouse and MoreSteveGDined on 8/27/2014To be a great steakhouse is not enough these days. Morton's goes beyond. The steaks are legendary and deserving of their reputation. But the creative side dishes - not necessarily related to the carnivore in you - are what sets this restaurant apart. How about a watermelon / arugula / barrata salad with light balsamic? Just to name one. This is a favorite place, and when traveling to the southland, one I always try to make time for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic fine diningvisitorsfromausDined on 8/24/2014The lighting and furnishing of the place was very classy. The service was great and the steaks were perfectly cooked and seasoned. Would say its the best steak ever had. The bill does end up quite pricey considering the side dishes are charged seperately so keep this in mind as you may end up spending $250 for two drinks 2 entrees 2 mains and 2 sides like we did. Overall was worth it for the steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would visit again. EnjoyableSDNativeDined on 8/23/2014What can I say it's "Mortons". From the minute you walk in the door the staff makes you feel special. This restaurant is located very close to Disneyland so expect to have alot of families with children dining with you on the weekends. A little noisey, but the service and attention to details make-up for it. The food quality is tops, I had the ceasar salad with filet mignon that evening, the food presentation is great and the steak was prepared prefectly, quality is tops. Looking forward to the next time....Special Features:
- Great dinner, but....EdLsreviewsDined on 8/23/2014So I got the 3 course special for 1 person that Morton's offered. I chose the Caesar salad which was big enough for 4 people. They need to put sliced tomatoes instead of small diced ones. That aside, I asked for my steak to be cooked medium rare, but when I cut threw the steak (while still good), I barely saw any red. There were slight signs of pink, but that was it. The side of mushrooms and spinach was good. When we got the lava cake, the ice was already melting. Not good presentation. Overall, I like the restaurant and I've been there before. However, I know that no one likes a negative review.Special Features: