Morton's The Steakhouse - Anaheim
1895 S Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92802Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Anaheim
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 7146210101
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: Daily at 4:45pm
Monday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Anaheim hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit, http://www.mortons.com/anaheim.
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Anaheim
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Anaheim - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Anaheim reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (83)romantic (52)notable wine list (42)fit for foodies (29)good for groups (26)late-night find (14)kid-friendly (12)neighborhood gem (11)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (6)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (5)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- The special touches were niceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014We received personalized menus and a photo aas it was our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great friendly service.AwesomeDined on 9/27/2014As always, Mortons in Anaheim never disappoints. Excellent service always provided, kid friendly always able to order from the bar menu for kids. Food always perfectly served and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceTlaneciDined on 9/25/2014Celebrated our 15th anniversary at Morton's and were very impressed with the food and great attentive service we received.Special Features:
- less than avg Morton'sFoodieDined on 9/19/2014Totally overpriced steak w subpar service for the price. 8 oz filet for $47 w any sides to be ordered separately for additional charge. Ordered broccolini and ended up w broccoli heads, ordered 6 oz filet medium-well and server immediately suggested to upgrade to 8oz for the medium well. I would expect that the kitchen could have adjusted the cooking time to get the smaller steak med-well given how much they charge. Server never offered to refill coffee. Also there was some smell to the space once we walked in, which was off putting.
- AwesomeHate2cookDined on 9/15/2014Excellent in every way. Sam our waitress and all of the staff were attentive to four of us, both couples celebrating anniversaries.Special Features:
- Perfect SteakGerman1Dined on 9/10/2014We got a perfect steak, good wine and beer. Service was very professional. Prices are reasonable - you pay for what you get - higher quality, higher price.Special Features:
- Enjoyed!!LuvFood7Dined on 9/7/2014They took care of us, as if we were the only ones, awesome job on making us feel so welcomed n comfortable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice High end restaurantThirftyDinnerDined on 9/6/2014The food was excellent. Being on the Thrifty side I only take my wife to high end restaurants on special occasions. We went for our anniversary and this restaurant has great food for the money. The portions are good size and service was excellent. We have been to even more expensive restaurants and the but food was no where as good as Mortons. The manager took our picture and give us a lemon dessert for our anniversary. My wife had the surf and turf and I had the Chilean Sea Bass. Both were cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality foodFoodieFredDined on 8/31/2014Perfect cut of steak - cooked to perfection. The Parmesan fries with truffle were also great. Marked the service down for the slight delay in being seated and confusion about where we were to sit. The meal more than made up for the hiccup at the start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real treatdinnerdateDined on 8/30/2014I dined at Morton's for the first time when I was on a business trip in Sacramento. When I returned home to So Cal, I was so impressed that I had to take my husband to the Anaheim location for Father's Day. I asked him where we should go to celebrate his birthday and he chose to return to Morton's. He says the they have the "Best" veal chop he has ever tasted along with the excellent service, and an outstanding wine list. Morton's is now "our" place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday at Morton'satdapinVIPDined on 8/30/2014We went to Mortons for my daughters 17th Birthday. We started with the wonderful shrimp wrapped scallops and ended with the Lava Cake... Everything was exceptional.Special Features:
- Great ResurantNoneDined on 8/30/2014This is wonderful place, food is wonderful, service is great and they really make you feel like gemSpecial Features:
- wifes birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014I took my wife here for her birthday (our first time at Mortons) the food was great my huge disappointment came with a high presure sale of their Landrys club at the end of dinner. I did not take my wife to a $180 dinner for high presure sales! This pretty well ruined the entire experience here. I will not be going back!
- Awesome birthday dinnerOlive715Dined on 8/29/2014The service and food was excellent. I took my husband for dinner for his birthday and they made him feel special with Happy birthday Jacob printed on the menu. The steak was amazingly good. Will definitly go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingNickmilamDined on 8/27/2014Took my girlfriend out to dinner for her birthday. Perfect spot! They took a picture of us and put it into a little book saying happy birthday and what not. Servers and staff were so professional and polite. Great food as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- World Class Steakhouse and MoreSteveGDined on 8/27/2014To be a great steakhouse is not enough these days. Morton's goes beyond. The steaks are legendary and deserving of their reputation. But the creative side dishes - not necessarily related to the carnivore in you - are what sets this restaurant apart. How about a watermelon / arugula / barrata salad with light balsamic? Just to name one. This is a favorite place, and when traveling to the southland, one I always try to make time for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic fine diningvisitorsfromausDined on 8/24/2014The lighting and furnishing of the place was very classy. The service was great and the steaks were perfectly cooked and seasoned. Would say its the best steak ever had. The bill does end up quite pricey considering the side dishes are charged seperately so keep this in mind as you may end up spending $250 for two drinks 2 entrees 2 mains and 2 sides like we did. Overall was worth it for the steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner, but....EdLsreviewsDined on 8/23/2014So I got the 3 course special for 1 person that Morton's offered. I chose the Caesar salad which was big enough for 4 people. They need to put sliced tomatoes instead of small diced ones. That aside, I asked for my steak to be cooked medium rare, but when I cut threw the steak (while still good), I barely saw any red. There were slight signs of pink, but that was it. The side of mushrooms and spinach was good. When we got the lava cake, the ice was already melting. Not good presentation. Overall, I like the restaurant and I've been there before. However, I know that no one likes a negative review.Special Features:
- Morton's always pleasesJackieVIPDined on 8/22/2014It doesn't matter when you go to Morton's restaurant, weekday or weekend they always do a fantastic job. The servers have customer service that is the best you will ever get, anywhere. The food is delicious, everytime. Nathan, the general manager, always remembers you and makes his way around the dining room to check with every table and ensure all is well. We also met Joe the manager this time. He was great as all the staff is.Special Features:
- Great FoodMLynchDined on 8/17/2014We enjoyed every bite of dinner at Morton's. We've been to Morton's several times and they've never failed to offer great food and good service. At our table of 4, we ordered steak, shrimp, garlic mashed potatoes, oysters on the half shell, broccoli, and asparagus. All of our food was cooked to perfection and just the way we ordered it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's SteakhouseRileyboy14Dined on 8/16/2014We went to Morton's for our 39th wedding anniversary and we enjoyed the staff and the food but was not happy where we were seated. It was right by the kitchen and it was very noisy but we didn't complain. Other than that it was really a nice restaurant. A little too dark inside for my taste and quit pricey and in comparison to other nice restaurants of that type it was not that special. Our waitress was exceptional and really made it a nice night for us. We could not afford to eat there often.Special Features:
- Solid ChoiceHrddrvDined on 8/15/2014I have dined at Morton's other areas before but can honestly say this one was the best. The food came out very timely and was done just right despite how crowded the restaurant was. While this is an expensive dining restaurant, it was worth paying for and getting great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great anniversary dinningMrSkeezixDined on 8/14/2014My wife and I went here for our 10th anniversary dinner. Service was outstanding beginning with custom menus congratulating us on our anniversary. They also took a nice photo of my wife and I and gave it to us later in a card that congratulated us on our anniversary. Our waitress was outstanding and very friendly. No complaints about boxing up all our left overs for us, and even gave us extra desert to try! We had a great night and went home stuffed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The drinks were so good!LaReinaVIPDined on 8/13/2014I had a drink called the "Secret Garden", "Garden of Eden "or something like that. I can't stop thinking about it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLoveditDined on 8/2/2014Took my wife and newphew visiting from San Francisco to Morton's August 2nd. Our service was excellent, friendly but not hovering. Informed us about our food choices, interacted with us, server was awesome. Food was excellent. The manager, sorry I did not catch her name, blonde very friendly and made sure everything was taken care of, appreciate her service also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favoriteMamawDined on 8/2/2014My daughters & daughter in law have a Annual Girls Weekend every year to give them a break from the "mommy duties" and this year we just decided to hang out at Anaheim Hiton. My husband & I are frequent diners at your Morton's & know Jeff the bar tender well. so it was natural for me to treat my girls to a special night out. We were treated like royalty but joe the asst. GM and our server. Thank you for a fabulous evening!Special Features:
- MEMoniEsqDined on 8/2/2014Excellent service. Anthony was wonderful, very attentive. The food was so good, especially the pork chop. Loved it all.Special Features:
- family birthday dinner 2014 at Mort2bar2a2nDined on 8/1/2014Great food. Love the sharing plates, macaroni, mashed potatoes... Steaks were excellent, scallops were the most tender, halibut in pesto buerre blanc sauce with proscuitto was brilliant, and the chocolate cake was the moulten chocolate souffle I had hoped for. Very good service, as well. Seriously, this is not enough? this is way to much trouble and way to bossy. The wind was a torrent of darkness, among the gust trees, the moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas, and the road was a ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor when the highway man came riding, riding, riding, the highwayman came riding up to the old inn door. He'd a french cocked hat on his forehead, a bunch of lace at his chin. A coat of the claret velvet, and ....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made it a special nightOut2dineDined on 7/25/2014For our anniversary, nothing better! Server was knowledgable and quick. The whole front of the house ran like a well oiled machine, no one stood idle, the managers helped on the floor, and all made our night wonderful. And the steaks!!! Delicious!!! The marbling was amazing and tasted buttery. Spinach and mushrooms cooked in jus and butter were out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service were excellentEmilyDined on 7/24/2014We celebrated a friend's birthday at Morton's. The food was delicious, the service was superb and all the little extra touches made our dinner special. Our menus had "Happy Birthday Barbara" at the top, we had a group picture taken and given to us in a birthday card, and the birthday girl got a special lemon souffle for dessert. It was a hot day and being in a dark-cool restaurant felt really good. We kidded and said all we need is for Frank Sinatra to come sing for us, and at that moment, he came on the music system. Perfect timing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!mudusDined on 7/22/2014Absolutely one of the best dining experiences ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerWantedaspecialdinnerDined on 7/21/2014We wanted something new & different for our anniversary. Decided on Morton's. We were welcomed with a cheery "Happy Anniversary!" greeting. We were then seated at a table in the center, when many booths around us were empty. A romantic anniversary dinner would have been better in a booth off to the side but we figured there was a reason for sitting us there. Nope! They seated other guests in booths soon after we sat down. Dinner was good. Loved the Lobster, Twice Baked AuGratin Potatoes, and Sauteed Brussel Sprouts! But the Filet Mignon was okay. Not much flavor/seasoning & a little too done both inside & out for our request of medium rare. As we are not ones to create a scene, we simply ate our meal & enjoyed our special dinner out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HighwayoneHighwayoneDined on 7/20/2014The food was extrmely good, the staff was very friendly and accomodating as if they were all the owners and the success of that particular restaurnt depended upon how much i enjoyed my dining experience that evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MortonsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014The food was wonderful . Our waiter was awesome. He was friendly, told us about the food in great detail and was very tentative . Our steaks were cooked perfectly. I would recommend Morton's to everyone.Special Features:
- Morton's lost it's loving feelingCosmo7VIPDined on 7/16/2014Morton's signature was great food, energetic ambiance, and bringing a cart over with all the steak choices and lobster/fish....they are not the same anymore....some firm bought them recently, and decided to eliminate the prime choice meat cart... For it took too long.... It was a financial to speed up n turn tables. I don't like it. Almost a fast food atmosphere.... Corporate has taken a short term financial view... And will lose in the long term. Schula's steak house, still serves and displays from a tray.Special Features:
- Very expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/13/2014The service was excellent, and although the food was good (NY steak), I have had better both at home, at other restaurants, and at my daughter's home.Special Features:
- Memorable Anniversary DinnerFansOfMortonsDined on 7/11/2014If you are celebrating a special event, tell Mortons, it'll be worth sharing. We requested a special table to celebrate our 22nd wedding anniv and the minute we arrived, they treated us like VIP. The manager and wait staff (thanks Judie) came to our table to congratulate us, all very attentive, made sure we had everything we needed, bought a dessert for us, took our picture and gave us the souvenir. They printed Happy 22nd Anniv on our menus and told us to keep them if we wanted. For food, of course the Cape Cod oysters on the half were very meaty, the filet and rib eye were cooked to scrumptious perfection and went well with a glass of Malbec. If you like souffles, the lemon is light and summery to complete the delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PeteyDined on 6/28/2014We had a great meal!! Or server, Raul was perfect!!!!!Special Features:
- Enjoyed very much friends loved itMrodDined on 6/27/2014Everything was excellent will go more often when I canSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bait and switchBaitandswitchDined on 6/27/2014One of the more unfortunate dining experiences. I had received a promo email about Morton's offering a lobster dinner special, made early reservations and fully intended to enjoy the evening. Nope. Seems despite making reservations for the lobster special, after we were seated, had ordered drinks and then waited 45 min, we were told that the lobster special wasn't available at the Morton's we were at, dispite seeing Maine lobsters go out to other tables. I can't help but feel we were baited in with a $29.00 lobster special and upsold to there $99.00 lobster. Was very disappointed by how unprofessional and inexperienced the staff seemed. Although this location is very close to Disneyland, the name outside is still Morton'sSpecial Features: