74 Interlaken Rd.
Lakeville, CT 06039Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.interlakeninn.com/morgans.html
- Phone: 8002222909x
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 10:00am
Sunday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Brandon Scimeca
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Skylight Deck: A fully enclosed deck with skylights and three walls of windows overlooking the grounds of Interlaken. Parties up to 45 people.
Vineyard Room: Banquet room for up to 80 people with skylights as well as one wall of floor to ceiling windows.
Continental Room & Patio: Perfect for a theme dinner such as a New England Clambake or Four Star BBQ. Patio opens up to slate Terrace and grounds. Parties up to 125 people
Atrium & Garden Pavilion: Unique permanent tent over brick terrace attached to Atrium building surrounded by gardens providing perfect setting for private parties up to 220 people.
- Private Party Contact: Kristy Barto 8002222909x777
- Entertainment: Thursday & Sunday nights from 6-9:00 PM, Pianist - Richard Dejenarus
Saturday night from 7-10 PM, Pianist - Scott Heth
A word from Morgan's Restaurant
With "farm to table" cuisine prepared by Chef Brandon Scimeca and his team, coupled with outstanding service and a relaxing atmosphere, Morgan's provides the perfect option for casual yet elegant dining. "Sunk in the heavenly moment, little attention is spared for why that food tastes so good, but there is an earth-bound reason for its excellence: Locally sourced grass-fed meat, artisan cheeses and fresh vegetables," wrote Kathryn Boughton of the Litchfield County Times. Chef Scimeca has skillfully chosen a unique wine list offering in addition to crafting a specialty drink menu. Arrive early for a drink at the bar or enjoy a walk to the lake front. Overnight accommodations are available at Interlaken Inn for a truly romantic getaway. Private dining for celebrations available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Morgan's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance1Noise LevelModerate
- Good food, awful dining roomMsPieVIPDined on 8/30/2014We were staying at this property and chose Morgan's out of convenience. The food is very good and the service friendly, but the dining room is really awful.
- Great find, food and serviceRamblinManDined on 4/28/2014We were guests at the Interlaken Inn and after debating the propsect of having dinner "off campus" we decided to try the hotel restaurant "Morgan's". What a great decision. The food was excellent and very fresh. The salad and soup were delicious and nicely presented. The entrees flavorful and well proportioned. The salmon was perfectly prepared. The special pasta was excellent as well. The service was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Our server, William, demonstrated a great instinct for the right balance between providing attentive service and leaving us alone at the table.