Moretti's of Arlington
2124 Tremont Center
Upper Arlington, OH 43221Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Moretti's of Arlington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.morettisofarlington.com/menu.htm
- Phone: (614) 486-2333
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Moretti's of Arlington
A family-owned business. Owner Tim Moretti is there daily preparing homemade sauce, butter, pasta salad and noodles. You will also see him nightly, cooking, preparing your made to order meals.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Moretti's of Arlington - Best Restaurants in Upper Arlington ›
Moretti's of Arlington reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (38)great for outdoor dining (32)fit for foodies (22)romantic (18)special occasion (16)good for groups (10)notable wine list (10)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- Always AMAZING!JessDined on 11/13/2014Morettis is by far one of the best restaurants in Columbus. The food is always incredible and the service is outstanding. Such a hidden gem! Can't wait to go back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Homestyle & Yummy!Suziegrace2112VIPDined on 11/7/2014Recommended by a friend for the eggplant Gluten-free pasta dish. Love it, so ended up going back 2 more times. (on 3rd visit, pasta didn't seem as fresh as it did the first 2 times & eggplant was chewy, but it was late at night when we arrived, so will give it another try). Very friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't let the location fool youBillDined on 11/7/2014Tucked away in a strip center we passed this gem for many years without entering. Great food and service with reasonable prices. Try it you will like it from appetizers to entrees to desert it was a winner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moretti's IS Great!OnlyGoodFoodDined on 11/1/2014I had heard how good Moretti's is, but didn't find my way there until November 2014. My wife and I ate there and found both food and service to be top notch. As good as the appetizers and entrees were, the desserts (all made on site) were truly outstanding. We will be back.Special Features:
- Service was very good food awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014Have been there for dinner 2 times in one week and the consistency of the experience was evidence that the staff knows what it is doing!! Great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good experiencePepeDined on 10/27/2014Had another great dinner at Moretti's. Fine Italian food at reasonable prices. A local favorite.Special Features:
- Taco212Dined on 10/25/2014Heartwarming atmosphere and best Italian food ever. Would recommend it to anyone.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2014We have visited the restaurant twice so far. And have never been disappointed. We plan to return soon!Special Features:
- Moretti's of UAbuckeyefanforeverDined on 10/6/2014Great Italian food, excellent bread and butter. Very nice patio although it was to cold to eat out. I wonder if either electric or gas heaters would make the patio usable a few extra months a year?Special Features:
- We love the food at Moretti's!Gone2eatatMorettisDined on 9/26/2014We enjoy dining on special occasions or just spur of the moment. A favorite place for us to eat!! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old restaurant..... New patronsMichaelVIPDined on 9/26/2014I've heard of this place for years but never got there until last week. I am glad we went. The homemade pasta and sauces were really good. The service was good. We enjoyed being on the patio and the guitarist who entertained us. We will definitely go back. Why didn't we go before?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent atmospherebostonbuckeyeDined on 9/26/2014Great service. Waiter gave wonderful recommendations. My husband said it was the best gnocchi he's ever had. Loved the atmosphere, food, beer & wine. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Walked Outrucn2020VIPDined on 9/19/2014Seated in the dining room waiting for a server. Waited about 15 minutes when the hostess seated another party next to us. Finally the waiter comes out with water and bread and gives it to the people next to us, ignoring us! You've got to be kidding! We got up and left. Told the hostess that we were never served, she kept her back to me and mubbled "sorry about that." We won't be back.
- 1970's Italian fareajaxVIPDined on 9/15/2014Average precooked Italian food. Two had lasagna: one vegetarian, one sausage with sausage sprinkled over vegetarian. I had a very large eggplant Parmesan "appetizer" . All tree were ok but looked/tasted like they had been precooked and frozen, then heated in an oven. The eggplant was very thin with a very thick crust. The tomato sauce was just ok. Salad dressing was very tart. Atmosphere was 1970's and pleasant. Service was very good. Overall we felt like we were caught in a time warp. Nothing was bad but...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvgooditalianDined on 9/6/2014Love the patio. Food was excellent as always. Will definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/5/2014The food was great. Sat outside and the atmosphere was great! Treated a friend for his birthday, all was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningEricDined on 9/5/2014The food and service made for a perfect evening on our first visit to Moretti's. We are already looking forward to our next visit.
- Great outdoor dining!dinersDined on 9/4/2014It was a hot evening when we decided to eat outdoors at Moretti's but with the lovely shaded patio we were very comfortable. The food was great and the super Tuscan wine was wonderful. Service was good as well. We stayed until the restaurant closed, the evening was so nice. We plan to go again soon.Special Features:
- Arlington stapleJaceyDined on 8/23/2014We consistently get great service and food at morettis. The outdoor patio is a perfect spotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- veal dishes are outstanding!JayneVIPDined on 8/22/2014Very noisy but the food is worth it. The bruchetta appetizers were delicious and I could never pass up the veal morretti.Special Features:
- KattKattDined on 8/13/2014Having not been to this restaurant for a few years ,we were very pleasantly surprised. We ate outside which was very enjoyable. It was quiet, and nicely appointed with flowers and such. My salad was very fresh and tasty. My entree had spicy sausage and pasta. It was very tasty and plentiful. I brought about half home. The service was good and prices were reasonable. We plan to go again soon.Special Features:
- Great anniversaryTAllenDined on 8/9/2014The staff at Moretti's reserved for us a secluded table and brought out a bottle of wine right after we sat down. Wonderful food. Excellent service. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- solid italian cuisinesingleitaliandinerDined on 8/5/2014I'm italian and would rather stay home and cook rather than eat at most Italian restaurants. Moretti's is an exception. The food is consistently excellent and the service always prompt and courteous. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 380 reviews are from the Moretti's of Arlington reviews archive.
- GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/24/2014Came here for restaurant week. The only thing I did not like was the couscous. It was very bland and tasted a little bit like cardboard.Special Features:
- Great First ImpressionBillyBDined on 7/24/2014Being from Cleveland we took a chance during restaurant week on a new place. What a wonderful surprise. Excellent food! Great service! Going back with friends very soon!
- Just okHaveforkwilltravelVIPDined on 7/24/2014Sorry to say, my last couple of experiences at Moretti's have been pretty ordinary. They have done a good job of remodeling, but as we sat at a table in the bar, the noise was unrelenting and the table itself was so narrow that three of us were crowded. We each had a small plate, only one of which was small. The servings are generally enormous which can be off-putting. The chicken dish, basically with tomatoes and pasta, was so dry that I hoped to get a side of marinara, but our server never checked on us so I was rescued by my friend's bolognese sauce. There is nothing better than good Italian crusty bread, but Moretti's serves a bland, soft loaf. I would put this restaurant at the lower end of a ranking of Columbus Italian eateries. TSpecial Features:
- Favorite!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014I love this place so much! Great service and excellent food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family MealfoodieVIPDined on 7/7/2014Took my in-law's from out of town for some Italian and were not disappointed. The food was great and we had a winderful low-kay dinner. Monday night so not crowded, wish it was a nicer day to use the patio. The only downfall is the kitch was out of veal... boo... but i understand things happen. Will just have to try again next time!Special Features:
- Consistently goodPurpleLadyVIPDined on 6/28/2014We really enjoyed out meal. We took 3 guests who had never been, and they loved it.Special Features:
- Great Food, Close QuartersKatie0222Dined on 6/24/2014I went the first time for dinner using a Groupon. I was pleased to find they had gluten free pizza and pasta options. The food was very good, but the ambiance was a little close and noisy. The table was pretty large, so I had a hard time hearing the person I was with, along with a good deal of background noise and the people at the table next to us being closer than I would've liked. I would go back if I were in the neighborhood again, but would not go out of my way.Special Features:
- The best Italian food in the areaFoodieVIPDined on 6/6/2014This restaurant is fabulous , hand made pasta and sauces , fantastic price points. This is my new favorite Italian restaurant in the Columbus metro area , a must try I will recommend and I will return again and againSpecial Features:
- Service was offWeluv2eatoutVIPDined on 6/6/2014We like to dine at Moretti's because we live in the neighborhood. The last few times the service has been off, starting at the hostess table where we were not greeted and continuing thru meal. On a Friday night you'd think they'd be staffed for a crowd, but with the restaurant only half full, we waited extraordinarily long and then our salads came out without dressing. The server said the kitchen was overwhelmed. The bartender must have been overwhelmed too, because our second round of cocktails were not the same as what we ordered. I will give it another try, but it is moving to the bottom of our list.Special Features:
- Saturday dinnergoodfoodDined on 5/24/2014We arrived early and were seated quickly. The food and service were very good.Special Features:
- Melanzana SupremoSteveVIPDined on 5/23/2014My wife loves eqqplant parmigiano. We live in Powell, but come here for the eggplant. It is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Food but NoisyNDChadDined on 5/13/2014Our meal at Moretti's of Arlington was very good. Three of us got pizza's and one got pasta. All the pizza's were very tasty and the pasta was very good also. The service was excellent. Our only complaint was the noise. There were many open tables available but we were seated right next to a family with kids. The kids were very loud. I know kids will be loud but we could have been seated away from them very easy. Overall though it was very good and we will return.Special Features:
- A little noisy, but tastySubveritaDined on 5/10/2014White asparagus excellent, calamari wasa overdone. Flat bread was crispy and flavorful. Mozarella was quite fresh. Eggplant parmigiana was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moretti's, a great place to eat!dumetreDined on 5/2/2014I really enjoy going there. Service is fantastic, food great. Waiter are always very nice, ready to make your experience most pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and QuietcgalluccDined on 4/30/2014Moretti's always has great food. Our most recent visit was on a Wednesday night and it is quiet relative to Friday or Saturday night. It was like it used to be on Sundays when they were open on Sundays.Special Features:
- just OKToHoVIPDined on 4/25/2014We have been going to the UA Motetti's for years. The improvements in decor/ambiance appreciated - it is not fancy but it is pleasant. The people are friendly but there were 3 mistakes in one meal for our table of 6 - resulted in a 10 minute saving delay for one of our party - always awkward, but everyone shared a little while he waited - easy to do because the portions are generally large. I'd rate it good v. fair but spaghetti and a salad and a glass of wine with a tip is $70 for 2 - it's just the way it is today, but I feel the need to be more critical increases along with the fare. We'll go back - I just hope they keep refining things as they always haveI would recommend this to a friend.
- Love moretti's...MlfergDined on 4/18/2014My husband and I came here to celebrate my birthday. The food and drinks are fabulous and our server was very good. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.