Morels Steakhouse & Bistro - Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Morels Steakhouse & Bistro - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.morelslv.com/
- Phone: 7026076333
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday Breakfast: 8a.m. – 11a.m. Lunch: 11a.m. - 3p.m. Dinner: 3p.m. - 11p.m. Friday Breakfast: 8a.m. – 11a.m. Lunch: 11a.m. - 3p.m. Dinner: 3p.m. - 12a.m. Saturday Brunch: 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. Dinner: 3p.m. – 12a.m. Sunday Brunch: 8a.m.- 3p.m. Dinner: 3p.m. – 10p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, French
- Executive Chef: JL Carrera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering available
- Entertainment: Situated at the corner of Las Vegas Blvd and Spring Mountain with views of The Strip, the volcano at Mirage, and The Pirate Show of the TI.
A word from Morels Steakhouse & Bistro - Las Vegas
Located on Las Vegas Blvd dine on the exciting outdoor patio with views up-and-down The Strip or in the restaurants natural sunlit dining room. Sample three different varieties of salt on a delicious 30 day dry aged Prime steak served with savory frites and housemade sauces, or get advice from the cheese specialist on over 60 farmhouse cheeses'. Enjoy wine or cocktails in the sexy lounge under the three-bay vaulted ceiling with curved beams and Italian glass bubble chandelier. Whether in the lounge or in the dining room guests' can enjoy a handcrafted cocktail signature to Morels only! Or sample from the restaurant's 80 wines by-the-glass which are dispensed from an advanced European wine system. The wine list will focus on boutique California and French selections with deep vintages and verticals flights not found any where else.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Morels Steakhouse & Bistro - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Morels Steakhouse & Bistro - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since June 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (31)great for outdoor dining (29)romantic (24)fit for foodies (21)great for brunch (19)notable wine list (16)scenic view (15)good for groups (15)great for lunch (12)hot spot (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- JohnDined on 10/14/2014We had a table for 8 and 2 steaks didn't come out with the tables meal after waiting over an hour. The potato dish we ordered was not delivered with the meal. Management made no verbal apologies and one manager held up a bottle of wine with no explanation AFTER we had stopped drinking. Poor effort if this was to make up for the poor service. I would not recommend this restaraunt with the many options
- specialkDined on 10/11/2014Excellent service...very pretty inside and nice feature dining outside. Good selection of entrees.Special Features:
- Bloody Mary'sazwineguyVIPDined on 10/10/2014Hand made Bloody Mary's from the Bloody Mary chart - excellent
- Over priced and over cookedBigCDined on 9/27/2014We had a party of 8, service was poor and almost everyone's steak was over cooked. Lobster was like rubber.
- Outstanding servicePeteDined on 9/26/2014We were served well by our waiter, excellent customer service, we would want him to serve us again. ThanksSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/21/2014Sunday brunch was amazing! The food was excellent and the service was superb. Eating out on the patio and bottomless mimosas were a perfect way to start our Sunday!Special Features:
- terrriblemaryamDined on 9/20/2014They did not have our reservation. Service was slow. the plate was full of butter/oil. really gross...couldn't eat it. fish was over cooked. my guest and I did not finish our meal since it was too oily. I would never go there again and would not recommend it to any one.Special Features:
- Food was just okJohnVIPDined on 9/16/2014Morels is located in the Palazzo Hotel. It is a very good place to have breakfast. Remember to ask to sit outside. You overlook the strip. Prices are high but this is Vegas. The food and the service are worth it. The table side bloody mary is not to be missed. As for dinner I felt that for a steak house the meal was overly priced and the steak was just ok. Everything is served ala carte. I think it is tacky that you pay $65.00 for a steak and if you want a sauce accompaniment you have to pay extra.Special Features:
- luv2boatVIPDined on 9/14/2014Our first visit here -- would definitely return next time in Vegas. Great food -- attentive service -- knowledgeable & helpful staff.Special Features:
- Excellent attention to guestsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Food and service were great. Excellent menu selections and prompt service. Worth returning to.Special Features:
- Amazing - one of the best for steakprickleypeteDined on 9/10/2014Who would have thought with other, more well known steakhouses, close by - but this place was awesome. The food quality and services was top notch. A definite must every time in LV.Special Features:
- JohnMVIPDined on 9/8/2014The service is outstanding. Everytime we go we ask for Tino to be our server. He makes the best Bloody Mary's in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceVegasDined on 9/5/2014Food was very good! Came back because we enjoyed the first time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth the $DishDivingDined on 9/4/2014My boyfriend and I from Boston had dinner on a Thursday. Steak was perfectly medium. Scallops were a little overcooked but the sauce was delicious. Smoked salmon rillette portion was big. Melon arugula salad was big and had great flavor. Two drinks I wanted weren't available - Cava and the Prickly Pear for a cocktail. Just bad luck. We were stuffed. Overall good experience and definitely good value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good anymorePickyeaterDined on 8/31/2014Took 15 minutes for a waiter to appear at the table. He did not know much. Only item that was good was the steak. There are lots of other places that have the whole package along with a great steak in Vegas for this price range. Morel's was recommended and I will not pass on the recommendation.
- Great find!pastaDined on 8/26/2014Such a great restaurant. I go every time I come to Vegas! If you have never been, do yourself a huge favor and go!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2014Excellent deal for restaurant week! Generous portions and quality food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointingTammyDined on 8/24/2014Visited as a couple for restaurant week. We were a little disappointed. There was nothing horribly wrong but for the prices, the quality just wasn't there. My date ordered the NY Steak Frite and he seriously thinks it was sirloin. He's a chef... Out of three restaurants we tried for LVRW, this was our least favorite, and I have wanted to visit for years. I wouldn't recommend it.
- Great Bloody Maryaab42888Dined on 8/24/2014Went for brunch with friends and enjoyed delicious brunch with fabulous service. Recommend the bloody mary bar at your table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was deliciouskdm2009Dined on 8/16/2014Portions are generous . Steak prepared as ordered , filet and my husband had short ribs which were amazing ... Enjoyed the artichokes and Mac n cheese as sides to share , both equally goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedBewWDined on 7/27/2014At over $100 a person the food is in line with a chain. Maybe not as good. Ambience better. Suggest this place for lunch outside. Better pricing and more french appeal. Wine list is overpriced.Special Features:
- Best in Vegas!Dallysdinning1Dined on 7/26/2014Morels restaurant is by far our favorite restaurant to dine at in Vegas! Very friendly staff, with great service and amazing food! The ambiance is amazing for a great romantic dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or MissFoodnutVIPDined on 7/26/2014Last time I was at Morels, which was only a couple weeks before. We were blown away, everything was fantastic and food quality was amazing! We paid $9 for french fries and it was worth it. This time however, we were dissapointed overall. From having the best fries "frites" I have ever eaten, to getting some that were reheated and of just ok quality left alot to be desired. Also the quality of my meat was ok , nothing fantastic and my wife wasn't too thrilled with the sauce flavoring of her chicken. But last time I had the french toast, which was just amazing! My wife had Seabass again, fantastic. So, I guess we had to high expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't eat HereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2014Expensive over cooked lobster served by a waiter who went AWOL. I never met ice cream I didn't like --until they served 3 scoops of inedible gunk in a pastry ( after being told my wife was gluten free) Cake for 70th birthday celebration never served although ordered. Took 2 hours for them to serve us knowing we had tickets for a show. So many good and great places to eat in the hotel. Stay away from this place!
- Excellent Dining ExperienceLizlovesdineVIPDined on 7/20/2014Morels delivers superb food and service. The decor/ surroundings were beautiful. Excellent wine list. Filet Mignon to due for!!! Mist a must whether your staying at Palazzo or elsewhere!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To expensive- Bland foodVegasdineDined on 7/15/2014The steak and the shrimp were very bland. The sauce that was served with the steak was excellent. The service was great. For the quality of food it was to expensive.
- Wonderful Moment in Time2xchefsDined on 7/13/2014The restaurant was busy , yet quiet enough for us to enjoy our meal. It pleased my house guest immensely that the time and ingredients were carefully selected as he is a former chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in Vegas.charlie8111VIPDined on 7/9/2014I can never figure out why this place, tucked quietly around the corner from the check-in desk of the Palazzo, isn't more crowded. I've eaten here on a number of occasions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and have always been impressed by the quality of the food, the impeccable service and beautiful décor. This dinner was no exception. My wife chose the spring/summer special with a combination of ahi tuna appetizer, nectarine salad, bone-in New York sirloin, and profitaroles. I chose the pre-theater special (unadvertised, so you have to ask the waiter for the menu) with tuna tartar, salmon served on a bed of lentils, and a trio of crème brulees. All delicious. Service was attentive without being intrusive.Special Features:
- Great placeyummybearVIPDined on 7/8/2014This was our 3rd time at this reasturant during the past several years visiting Vegas. Each time has been a very good experience. A litte pricey, but worth it.Special Features:
- Big DisappointmentMeatLoverVIPDined on 7/5/2014I am a meat lover and find great restaurants that serve it wherever we travel. We have dined at Morel's at least 6 times over the past years. Each time the meal was fantastic. I wonder who they have buying their food products these days? We started with the cheese plate and that was the best part of this meal. The salads were bitter as if the greens were past expiration. My bone-in filet was fibrous and the most chewy piece of meat I have ever eaten. My knife couldn't even cut through this piece of meat. My wife's NY steak was cooked medium rare plus and was tough as a shoe. At this price you expect the best, like we do at any other high end steakhouse. We were truly disappointed in the meal. Sorry but we decided we won't be back.
- starfishDined on 7/4/2014We like this spot for late breakfast/brunch. The made to order bloody marys are great and the food is good. Also, great coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 790 reviews are from the Morels Steakhouse & Bistro - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- wonderful food and serviceSimonDined on 6/19/2014Great restaurant with top quality produce, great wine and cracking service - highly recommended..!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous brunch, avoid the linesCeeveeDined on 6/17/2014We came to Morels for breakfast after experiencing 30-minute lines the day before at Otto's. There was no line here, and we had the option of sitting inside or outside. We opted to eat on the terrace and had the place to ourselves. Lovely waitress, great service, and the food was excellent from the a la carte menu. I wish we'd had time to come back for dinner! I definitely recommend Morels, especially if you don't like the big crowds you normally get at the casino-based eateries.Special Features:
- Nice setting, great serviceSnoopyDined on 6/7/2014Very nice atmosphere with excellent service. Food was good, everything cooked well etc. Just wasn't anything that stood out. The classics were done very well though. Reasonable pricing for a nicer steakhouse. I would recommend going if you are close by and would like a nice, relaxed, upscale dinner. However, I wouldn't go out of my way to go back, will probably try something different.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/4/2014Food was excellent. Served very hot which is great. The service was outstanding. As this was our first visit, our waiter, Mike P was very helpful with the menu and portion sizes. Mike's assistant was also very accommodating and had a great personality. In all, the night was very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect setting 4 the perfect dateTommyVIPDined on 6/2/2014I quickly made a last minute reservation and I've always wanted to try out Morel's. I was greeted in a friendly and professional manner! I was then asked if I wanted to eat outside or inside for our BRUNCH! I love being outdoors and being that it is hot out in Las Vegas currently, I was hesitant. Much to my surprise, the weather out was perfect because it was partially cloudy. The ambiance was great and our waitress Brie was very nice. I brought my girlfriend here because I was treating her after hearing good news. I will definitely recommend this place for breakfast and brunch.Special Features:
- KeelyDined on 5/24/2014they have a great oyster selection and the food to great.Special Features:
- DisappointedCbreviewsDined on 5/24/2014We have dined at this restaurant before and had excellent service, but when we brought our friends we had a very different experience! We were going to a Las Vegas show so we booked an earlier reservation. Unfortunately the service was terrible that night. We waited too long to have cocktails and bread served, we had to flag someone down to get attention, however the main meal delivery was well timed. The food was delicious and well presented. However, we then waited for a long to get the bill and some of our party left early to get to the show on time. Our waitress was chatting to other people while we waited and waited. It was extremely frustrating. Unfortunately I would not recommend this restaurant again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 5/23/2014Prices were a little over the top. Steak and Lamb were great, side items were an afterthought and for these prices I expect to be blown away by everything and I wasn't. Service was ok again not blown away. Bathroom needs more attention and get some decent soap and not just a $1.00 bottle of dial you picked up from Walgreens next door and threw out on the sink.Special Features:
- dissappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/22/2014Food was not prepared as requested, sent two dinners back. When we told the waiter one the steaks was over cooked he asked my guest to show him. My steak was so tough [NY strip on bone $58] I could not eat it. However asked the waiter to package it to take home. I was embarressed in front of my guests. My bill came to over $500 [with tip]---I should have taken my guests to Inn & Out Burger instead.