Morels Steakhouse & Bistro - Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Morels Steakhouse & Bistro - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.morelslv.com/
- Phone: (702) 607-6333
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday Breakfast: 8a.m. – 11a.m. Lunch: 11a.m. - 3p.m. Dinner: 3p.m. - 11p.m. Friday Breakfast: 8a.m. – 11a.m. Lunch: 11a.m. - 3p.m. Dinner: 3p.m. - 12a.m. Saturday Brunch: 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. Dinner: 3p.m. – 12a.m. Sunday Brunch: 8a.m.- 3p.m. Dinner: 3p.m. – 10p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, French
- Executive Chef: JL Carrera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering available
- Entertainment: Situated at the corner of Las Vegas Blvd and Spring Mountain with views of The Strip, the volcano at Mirage, and The Pirate Show of the TI.
A word from Morels Steakhouse & Bistro - Las Vegas
Located on Las Vegas Blvd dine on the exciting outdoor patio with views up-and-down The Strip or in the restaurants natural sunlit dining room. Sample three different varieties of salt on a delicious 30 day dry aged Prime steak served with savory frites and housemade sauces, or get advice from the cheese specialist on over 60 farmhouse cheeses'. Enjoy wine or cocktails in the sexy lounge under the three-bay vaulted ceiling with curved beams and Italian glass bubble chandelier. Whether in the lounge or in the dining room guests' can enjoy a handcrafted cocktail signature to Morels only! Or sample from the restaurant's 80 wines by-the-glass which are dispensed from an advanced European wine system. The wine list will focus on boutique California and French selections with deep vintages and verticals flights not found any where else.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Morels Steakhouse & Bistro - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)great for outdoor dining (27)romantic (27)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (25)notable wine list (22)scenic view (17)great for brunch (15)great for lunch (14)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (3)neighborhood gem (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- d a French accent originally from AfricaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014The service and the ambience was excellent. Our waiter had a French accent. He said he was originally from Africa and was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlfredoAlfredoVIPDined on 11/16/2014Good place for lunch with friends. Expensive, good location in PalazzoSpecial Features:
- Lack of care and competenceJamwowDined on 11/13/2014Took a large group here for a business lunch on 11/13/14, the place was all but empty, yet the quality of service and level of attention paid to our table was unacceptable, despite the seemingly oblivious staff standing around within eyeshot of empty water glasses, drink glasses, etc. This required me to get up out of my seat multiple times to walk over to remind them to come check on the table. When the meals arrived, only half of them came out, and it took 20 minutes for the other half to arrive. Food was cold by the time we were all able to eat, yet there was no effort on their part to comp anything or otherwise make up for the atrocious service. This is food service 101 guys! Get it together!
- BostonDocDined on 11/8/2014When we go to Vegas, we expect every meal to be excellent. This was not the case with Morel's. The food was bland, not appealing looking. The restaurant was empty for a Saturday night. To spend nearly $1000.00 for a dinner for 6 and walk out feeling very disatisfied is hardly what one wants. I will never go back, nor will I recommend Morel's to any friends.
- Very nice...SteveDubDined on 11/7/2014Outstanding service, remarkable wine list, knowledgeable and attentive service in a romantic setting. Great all around. It's not a place to go on a budget in Vegas, but if you are looking for a place to splurge a bit on a romantic evening out, this is a wonderful place to do it. You can sit inside or outside and it's right on the strip. We chose to sit at a booth indoors and it was a great location to sit and reconnect with my wife of 24 years (with no kids around to take our attentions from one another). We enjoyed it very much.Special Features:
- AverageskiboyzDined on 11/7/2014Nothing to bring me back. Food was ok.....nothing horrible........ maybe it was what I ordered......the fancy..... "plain" ham sandwich. Come on, a dill pickle and maybe a slice of tomato on the sandwich..... something. Put color on the plate..... something. Much room for improvement. The French Press Coffee was a welcome surprise. Won't be coming back to try dinner though.
- arisivadDined on 11/6/2014Staff from manager to servers outstanding and attentive. Nice menu selection and high quality meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceRyanDined on 11/5/2014Food was good but service was very poor, waiter forgot to bring several things to the table and took a very long to get drinks (20-30 minutes) had a very important guest withis and took three and a half hours to eat. Also reservations were for 7:30 pm and did not get seated until after 8:00 pm
- Rob1Dined on 11/5/2014The service was excellent. The food (steak) was prepared exactly the way I ordered it. The steak itself was very good. If the money is not an issue, then this restaurant is very nice. It was pricey. I suppose this is 21st Century Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Very poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/5/2014I would never dine here again. Over one hour 10 minutes from time of seating to taking our order. Lady was not asked to order first, nor was served first, portions of guests' meals were forgotten, a wrong steak was brought to the table, and the sides were left on the table with no serving utensils. Took 5 attempts to get waiter's attention for a bottle of wine. Overall we were there for FOUR HOURS for our meal.
- Poor service and food!SEMAweekDined on 11/4/2014Three people ordered steak (bone in Rib Eye, bone in filet) one was ordered medium rear, two were ordered medium. All three steaks we so over done that my guess is they say on a hot plate for some time before being sent to out table. My steak came out well done. Our server didn't return until everyone was done. This was a major disappointment as each steak was $60.00 plus. I would not return, to many other great resturants in Vegas.
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014Morels has great food and great service. I love that I can get a table here to do business inside or seat outside and watch people walk by. Come here at least once every time I'm in Vegas.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014My wife and I visited Morels for Sunday brunch as soon as we got off a long flight. We will be going back every time we visit Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentTgrafaDined on 10/30/2014A beautiful night in Las Vegas had my wife and I looking for outdoor dining. We found that Morels offered a nice outdoor patio and booked a reservation. When I opened the menu I was somewhat taken aback by their wine selections - though extensive the prices seemed oriented towards expensive to very expensive. I settled on a normally lower priced wine only to pay $40 a glass. The food seemed to be priced more reasonably with what one would expect of a nice steakhouse. My wife and I both had halibut and found it to be a bit dry and served on a bed of mashed potatoes. The plate was acceptable but not exceptional. The service was marginal having to wave down staff for water and bread refills. My overall impression was disappointment.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2014Service was slow...took 2 hours to get dinner, food was lukewarm at best...not what would expect for steaks priced at $50+. We were a party of 12. Staff did acknowledge issues and adjusted our tab a bit
- Avoid! Many better optionsBigPapiDined on 10/26/2014Should have been a warning sign when my wife ordered a White Russian and they said they had no Kahlua. One steak came out way overdone and, when they tried again, it came out very rare. Never could get it right. Other steak was just okay, not at all worth what they charge. They tried to make up for it - didn't charge us for one steak and gave us free dessert. But, we were looking for a very good, stress-free meal and we didn't get that. The restaurant had only a few patrons when most others nearby had large crowds, so the word must be out. This is an expensive restaurant that misses the mark badly. We were totally disappointed. Avoid!
- Fabulous from Start to FinishNikita1569VIPDined on 10/25/2014We absolutely loved our brunch at Morels! I wish I remembered our waitress's name because she was amazing. My husband got a Bloody Mary which was prepared table side, and I got a bottomless mimosa. Our waitress always brought another mimosa at the exact moment I was finished, and even gave me one to go in a casino glass. I had the Oscar Benny which was incredible. We sat outside with a nice view of the strip. We will absolutely be returning to Morels for the great food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnDined on 10/14/2014We had a table for 8 and 2 steaks didn't come out with the tables meal after waiting over an hour. The potato dish we ordered was not delivered with the meal. Management made no verbal apologies and one manager held up a bottle of wine with no explanation AFTER we had stopped drinking. Poor effort if this was to make up for the poor service. I would not recommend this restaraunt with the many options
- specialkDined on 10/11/2014Excellent service...very pretty inside and nice feature dining outside. Good selection of entrees.Special Features:
- Bloody Mary'sazwineguyVIPDined on 10/10/2014Hand made Bloody Mary's from the Bloody Mary chart - excellent
- Over priced and over cookedBigCDined on 9/27/2014We had a party of 8, service was poor and almost everyone's steak was over cooked. Lobster was like rubber.
- Outstanding servicePeteDined on 9/26/2014We were served well by our waiter, excellent customer service, we would want him to serve us again. ThanksSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/21/2014Sunday brunch was amazing! The food was excellent and the service was superb. Eating out on the patio and bottomless mimosas were a perfect way to start our Sunday!Special Features:
- terrriblemaryamDined on 9/20/2014They did not have our reservation. Service was slow. the plate was full of butter/oil. really gross...couldn't eat it. fish was over cooked. my guest and I did not finish our meal since it was too oily. I would never go there again and would not recommend it to any one.Special Features:
- Food was just okJohnVIPDined on 9/16/2014Morels is located in the Palazzo Hotel. It is a very good place to have breakfast. Remember to ask to sit outside. You overlook the strip. Prices are high but this is Vegas. The food and the service are worth it. The table side bloody mary is not to be missed. As for dinner I felt that for a steak house the meal was overly priced and the steak was just ok. Everything is served ala carte. I think it is tacky that you pay $65.00 for a steak and if you want a sauce accompaniment you have to pay extra.Special Features:
- luv2boatVIPDined on 9/14/2014Our first visit here -- would definitely return next time in Vegas. Great food -- attentive service -- knowledgeable & helpful staff.Special Features:
- Excellent attention to guestsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Food and service were great. Excellent menu selections and prompt service. Worth returning to.Special Features:
- Amazing - one of the best for steakprickleypeteDined on 9/10/2014Who would have thought with other, more well known steakhouses, close by - but this place was awesome. The food quality and services was top notch. A definite must every time in LV.Special Features:
- JohnMVIPDined on 9/8/2014The service is outstanding. Everytime we go we ask for Tino to be our server. He makes the best Bloody Mary's in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceVegasDined on 9/5/2014Food was very good! Came back because we enjoyed the first time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth the $DishDivingDined on 9/4/2014My boyfriend and I from Boston had dinner on a Thursday. Steak was perfectly medium. Scallops were a little overcooked but the sauce was delicious. Smoked salmon rillette portion was big. Melon arugula salad was big and had great flavor. Two drinks I wanted weren't available - Cava and the Prickly Pear for a cocktail. Just bad luck. We were stuffed. Overall good experience and definitely good value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good anymorePickyeaterDined on 8/31/2014Took 15 minutes for a waiter to appear at the table. He did not know much. Only item that was good was the steak. There are lots of other places that have the whole package along with a great steak in Vegas for this price range. Morel's was recommended and I will not pass on the recommendation.
- Great find!pastaDined on 8/26/2014Such a great restaurant. I go every time I come to Vegas! If you have never been, do yourself a huge favor and go!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2014Excellent deal for restaurant week! Generous portions and quality food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointingTammyDined on 8/24/2014Visited as a couple for restaurant week. We were a little disappointed. There was nothing horribly wrong but for the prices, the quality just wasn't there. My date ordered the NY Steak Frite and he seriously thinks it was sirloin. He's a chef... Out of three restaurants we tried for LVRW, this was our least favorite, and I have wanted to visit for years. I wouldn't recommend it.
- Great Bloody Maryaab42888Dined on 8/24/2014Went for brunch with friends and enjoyed delicious brunch with fabulous service. Recommend the bloody mary bar at your table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was deliciouskdm2009Dined on 8/16/2014Portions are generous . Steak prepared as ordered , filet and my husband had short ribs which were amazing ... Enjoyed the artichokes and Mac n cheese as sides to share , both equally goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedBewWDined on 7/27/2014At over $100 a person the food is in line with a chain. Maybe not as good. Ambience better. Suggest this place for lunch outside. Better pricing and more french appeal. Wine list is overpriced.Special Features:
- Best in Vegas!Dallysdinning1Dined on 7/26/2014Morels restaurant is by far our favorite restaurant to dine at in Vegas! Very friendly staff, with great service and amazing food! The ambiance is amazing for a great romantic dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or MissFoodnutVIPDined on 7/26/2014Last time I was at Morels, which was only a couple weeks before. We were blown away, everything was fantastic and food quality was amazing! We paid $9 for french fries and it was worth it. This time however, we were dissapointed overall. From having the best fries "frites" I have ever eaten, to getting some that were reheated and of just ok quality left alot to be desired. Also the quality of my meat was ok , nothing fantastic and my wife wasn't too thrilled with the sauce flavoring of her chicken. But last time I had the french toast, which was just amazing! My wife had Seabass again, fantastic. So, I guess we had to high expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 798 reviews are from the Morels Steakhouse & Bistro - Las Vegas reviews archive.