Moose's Down Under
830 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6C1J8Neighborhood:
AustralianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Moose's Down Under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.moosesdownunder.com/
- Phone: (604) 683-3300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thurday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Australian, Comfort Food, Canadian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For your catering needs, The Moose can provide you & your group with a variety of goodies ranging from breakfast, lunch, dinner or appetizer items (the FOUR MAJOR FOOD GROUPS!)
We can prepare platters of freshly made delicious morsels such as salads, veggies with dip, meat, cheese, sandwich, seafood, tortilla rollups, pickles & olives, combo platters, hot appies, desserts & fruit platters. We can also cater a complete buffet with assorted pastas, salads, chicken, beef, pork & vegetarian dishes.
Please contact us for more information.
A word from Moose's Down Under
Bringing the best of "Down Under" hospitality to Vancouver. We have all your favorites; Meat Pies, Chicken Parmies, Aussie Burgers and Aussie Steaks. We offer James Boags, Coopers, Little Creatures & Bundy Rum for a little taste of Australia. Moose's is just a few steps from the south east corner of West Pender Street and Hornby Street. Walk east on Pender, just past the VanCity bank, look for the stairway going down to Moose's.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Moose's Down Under reviews from OpenTable diners
- Greasy pub food.traveleatVIPDined on 10/10/2013This place is a typical pub with greasy food. It would be a great place to meet friends after work for drinks and some snacks. It is very reasonably priced, with really good specials. Just don't show up here to have a culinary experience by any means. Come if you are thirsty and want to have some munchies.Special Features:
- Service with a smileNatsullyDined on 10/4/2013I love the service here. No set service areas, no specific table seating. Any service staff can help you at any time. They make such an effort to remember your name and what you ordered. We had a group of about 20 people and we were constantly moving around and changing positions and yet they remember our orders and didn't mess up the bill at all. The food is good...they make it fun!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchKnobbyDined on 9/18/2013Upon arrival I was seated promptly into a nice booth. The service was good and the food was very tasty. The only glitch was that it took a while to get the bill and we had to get Going back to workSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice wineOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/23/2013Nice and reasonable wine were there. Enjoyed a lot. Service was little slow, means kind a busy Friday night. Had a nice guide for the foods. OVERALL: very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun...Down Under StyleNatsullyDined on 1/26/2013Moose's has such amazing service - even with it being packed to the rafters (it was Australia Day!!), the servers remembered our names and our orders (and they're not dedicated to one area!!). The food was great - huge servings of incredible Aussie tucker (there's nothing like a burger with beetroot and egg!!), the drinks were great (you can't beat $13.75/pitcher!!), the music was great (lots of Aussie classics). An excellent night. Massive shout out to Corina and her staff...they delivered a truly fantastic experience. Thank you to everyone!!Special Features:
- Cheaper option that still worksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/21/2012Its a good place when you are not looking to spend a lot. Nice service staff there as well.
- Great service and fun Aussie diningNatsullyDined on 11/9/2012It was quieter than expected, but we had a larger group. Service was outstanding...everyone worked together and made great suggestions for drinks and food. The waitstaff even learn your names and refer to you personally all evening. The food is really good...and a fun mesh of "Aussie tucker" with your typical bar staples.Special Features: