Monsoon Cuisine Of India
1020 16th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Monsoon Cuisine Of India
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://monsoonsacramento.com/
- Phone: 9164699999
- Hours of Operation:
Hours: Su-Th 11:00am-10:00pm
Hours: F-Sa 11:00am-2:00am
- Payment Options: Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Monsoon Cuisine Of India
In India, the Monsoon season typically lasts from June to September. It’s a special time. It is considered to be kind of a romantic time in India. We have five to six months of 100-plus temperatures, and the Monsoon comes and cools it down, and really brings everything to life…People love to go out and have and eat.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Monsoon Cuisine Of India reviews from OpenTable diners
- This was our 2nd visit. VegetableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2013This was our 2nd visit. Vegetable samosas are very good. I ordered mushroom matar malai it was good however, beware that if you order spicy they really mean SPICY!!. Last time I ordered okra and asked for medium spicy but it was very bland and undercooked so that's why I went with spicy this time. However, it was so spicy that I could not eat it. I would definitely order it again but mild lol. My BF ordered chicken kabobs he said they were pretty good.Overall experience was good in fact better than the last time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No reservations!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/6/2013Fortunately, there was a table for us because they claimed that they didn't get my Open Table reservation. Which, by the way, was a birthday special dinner.Special Features:
- Best Indian food I've ever hadBob1VIPDined on 5/2/2013Just delicious food, both my wife and mt dishes were great !Special Features:
- Good place to feel invisibleOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/26/2013I can't say how the food is, as we could never get any. After at least 30 minutes of waiting to have our drink orders taken, we left. The restaurant was not particularly busy, but the waitress was more interested in straightening empty tables than waiting on would-be diners. We left after the third or fourth time the waitress walked right past us and carefully avoided eye contact or any acknowledgement of our presence. I don't think anyone at the restaurant noticed us leaving (or cared).
- Loved the soups, curry, andMikeVIPDined on 3/5/2013Loved the soups, curry, and nan. Only thought the briani(?) was ok.
- Good food, friendly serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013My sister and I visited this restaurant recently. We started the meal with the grilled vegetable appetizer. She ordered the Chicken Tikka Masala for dinner and I had the Chicken Tikka 3 ways. Everything was very good and we loved the rosemary naan. Our server was friendly and attentive. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great food. Fun place, closeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/25/2013Great food. Fun place, close to theater. We eat here often before the show.Special Features:
- we've been a few times nowOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/24/2013we've been a few times now - for the awesome lunch special and for dinner and never leave disappointed.
- Average at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Went to Monsoon for New Years Eve dinner with my girlfriend. Great location, too loud for my taste, food and service were just OK. My girlfriend didn’t like her dishes(She is Indian). Maybe it was because of New Years Eve’s rush but the experience wasn’t good enough to go back.
- Food was quite delicious!EGFoodieDined on 9/19/2012Food was quite delicious! The grilled veggie dish was too spicy for my friends and they accommodated us by grilling the veggies in very little spice. The panee with the tomato sauce was awesome! The tandoori chicken three was was also delicious. The only negative is that the waitress could have checked in on us more such as asking if we wanted more water.Special Features: