395 State Road
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.monamourmv.com/
- Phone: 5086938444
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: David spooner
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Mon Amour
Chef/ Owner David Spooner combines classic French techniques with flavors from around the world to create his unique and exciting cuisine. With everything from bread to ice cream made in-house, each dish is created with only the freshest ingredients. Enjoy dinner in our intimate dining room or under the stars, on our bluestone patio. Our beer & wine list features items from across the globe. Open for dinner 7 nights a week from 5:30 pm. Ample parking. Located on State Road, less than one mile from Main Street, Vineyard Haven.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mon Amour reviews from OpenTable diners
- Definitely One of the Best on MVChuckDined on 9/24/2013One OK, so it is hard to find but once found you will return often. I've been here frequently. Food is incredible (priced adequate for the island), service is great. Small seating area with outdoor patio. Definitely worth the visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely local restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/27/2013My husband, twelve year old grandson, and I had a delightful meal at Mon Amour in Vineyard Haven last week. The food was beautifully presented as well as delicious. The service was friendly and professional. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New to the MV eating sceneChitownSistaVIPDined on 8/26/2013Mon Amour has only been open about a year. But it was the nicest place we had been while visiting Martha's Vineyard. The restaurant's decor was very elegant. The food was very good and the service was friendly and eager to please. The lobster spring roll was a favorite at our table. It was quite large and bulging with lobster meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vineyard gemreduxDined on 8/24/2013In an out of the way location, some of the best secrets can be found and Mon Amour is one. Quiet, and unassuming, the restaurant provides terrific food and excellent warm service from the wait staff. It was a family dinner, and we would visit again in a heart beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningCT2013Dined on 8/22/2013Hosted a group of 8 friends for a special celebration. The staff was super accommodating on extremely short notice, the food was excellent, and our guests were very pleased - everyone complimented the food. It was a fun, memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute, quiet, lobster rollswindyjjVIPDined on 8/20/2013Cute, quiet, lobster rolls were terrific. Far too expensive for one . They should give you two.Special Features:
- Just AwesomeBob60VIPDined on 8/19/2013Our meal the other night at Mon Amour was just awsome. Everything was excellent. Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Even my daughter who is very fussy said the Penne Alfredo with chicken said it was the best she ever had. We will return again on our next trip to the Vineyard.Special Features:
- Amazing findantiquetravlerVIPDined on 8/12/2013This was our first time and it was fantastic crunchy fresh bread with fresh tomatoes in balsamic and butter with elephant garlic to start. The fresh crisp plentiful ceasar salad had all the perfect components lemon, fab parm, and white anchovies. The short ribs were succulent. Mains/ halibut with a wasabi cream and penne Alfredo with chicken were perfect. We were too full for dessert! Great portions, decent prices for MV, Great staff. Can't say enough good things. GO and enjoy great food without the arrogance of so many others on the island.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Again, One of the best on Martha'sChuckDined on 8/3/2013Again I find that this is a top-notch restaurant. I am never disappointed. Food is incredible at good prices. Cannot be beat for a quiet dinner. Wine is above average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hidden GemChuckDined on 7/14/2013This place is truly a hidden gem on Martha ’s Vineyard Island. Dine inside or on the patio under the stars. Mon Amour offers high quality food with a great wine list without empting the bank account. Go now before it becomes so popular that you cannot get a table. Look for menu specials. Definitely one of my favorite restaurants on the island.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.