760 2nd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sfmomos.com/
- Phone: 4152278660x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday : 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Closed for dinner on Sunday night
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Damon Hall
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please visit our website for information on our private event venues.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A word from MoMo's
As one of San Francisco's premiere destination dining establishments, MoMo's is conveniently located directly across from AT&T Park. Serving inspired American Bistro Cuisine, MoMo's offers a popular bar, both inside and outside dining, private settings for special events, and valet parking. A favorite of both local and visiting celebrities, as well as the cities' beloved Giants team, a meal at MoMo's is always memorable.Continued
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MoMo's reviews from OpenTable diners
160 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (73)vibrant bar scene (63)great for lunch (57)good for groups (55)neighborhood gem (50)hot spot (50)great for brunch (38)kid-friendly (22)scenic view (21)special occasion (18)fit for foodies (17)late-night find (6)notable wine list (5)romantic (3)Show More
- Not impressedequint3896Dined on 8/23/2014It's been awhile since I've been to Momo's but when it's a non game day...the place is slow and empty. The food was just ok...we got served some stale bread and butter the first time, we asked to have it replaced which they did. The food was alright, nothing to write home about. Would I go there again, probably not.Special Features:
- Weekday Night - Quick DinnerRegularDinerVIPDined on 8/18/2014I hadn't been to MoMo's in at least 3-4 years as I avoid the area due to parking restrictions (all the time) and traffic congestion on event nights. The menu was not as gourmet and robust as I remembered, but it was pretty good considering the sports restaurant venue. I highly recommend it. Very courteous personnel and they make a good cocktail. Prices are attractive though, like every other restaurant in SF these days, it is not possible to get out without spending too much and getting hit with the health care fees.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giant's Pre Game MealUpfromSantaCruzDined on 8/17/2014Great place for food, beverages and people watching prior to a Giants game!Special Features:
- HeatherVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great outdoor dining after the Giants game! Good food and fun time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in the ballpark areacnalscVIPDined on 8/16/2014Best place to dine in the ballpark area. Our latest meal was after a Giants win; we were seated immediately upon arrival; the place was empty when we arrived but quickly filled up. Outside, the bar scene was chaotic. The staff got a bit stressed during the course of our meal – not everything was brought out at the same time. Nevertheless, the iceberg wedge, caesar salad, crabcakes, mussels, and three cheese pepperoni pizza were just the thing. The cookies and ice cream sundae weren’t bad either. Great selection of specialty drinks. We always find time to dine at Momo’s at least once during the baseball season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2014I called to say that we were running late....and yahoo...they saved the table for us!!! my thanks, JaneSpecial Features:
- Bad service. Pricey. Bad atmospheremac385Dined on 8/7/2014Went with a friend on a Thursday after work and there was no game so the place was fairly empty which was nice but the service was so slow it might as well been packed. Fairly price food but we both liked what we ordered so points to the chef for the burger and seafood medley. Otherwise they were playing noisy rock music and had a seminar going on in a side room only being drowned out by a curtain. Bad date spot overall and disappointing. I can see why open table needs to give extra points to get people to go here.Special Features:
- Momo's is good findDinnermanDined on 8/5/2014Went to jayz concert and ate at momo's because it's across the street and it was busy so I knew that was a good sign that ppl go there. Even tho kitchen was a little over welded with Orders the timing was good for food and staff is great in helping.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LNB39VIPDined on 8/5/2014The food wasn't good. Our server was really nice but it took a while for us to get anything because it was really crowded.Special Features:
- Buffet Brunch?EastsideGuyDined on 8/3/2014They advertise and share a menu on Open Table than includes a Buffet Brunch. This is not the case. They offered 6 items on a Brunch Menu. If you are looking for a true Brunch - I would choose another place.
- NoisyDined on 7/28/2014Can't beat this wonderful location across ATT Park and convenient for game day and gameday vibe. Been here twice. Service was slow but attentive an hour before game time, to be expected, but allow for this. Food was totally ordinary and overpriced for what it was. our group ordered mac and cheese small plate, caesar salad, pizza, and burgers, so set your expectations for the high prices and go elsewhere so you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- OMGj9usherDined on 7/26/2014Usually I give rave reviews of Momos but my last experience was terrible. We ordered pulled pork, hamburger, ceviche. it took forever for the order to come to the table. We had a reservation that for 2:30. After we paid the bill at 3:15, the waitress told us that the manager wanted us to hurry up and leave the table because they were really busy had people waiting for the table. There was a game that night and they wanted to get the people in and out for the game! We understood this cause we work at the stadium. BUT we wanted to enjoy our lunch time before work, hence making a reservation two month ago for a specific time to have an hour to enjoy MOMO's. We didn't appreciated this especially since it took forever for the food to arrive!!Special Features:
- Fun without the Giants in townGarnishDined on 7/22/2014Our requirement for a restaurant was walking distance from CalTrain + family-friendly: Momo's was great for that. The Giants were not in town so the restaurant was pretty empty. The food was good for our family and we all had very good service.Special Features:
- Great 4 when Giants Are NOT playingJasChroVIPDined on 7/18/2014This was an easy place in SF to meet friends from both the East Bay and the South Bay, on a night when the Giants weren't playing. Food was good, though not fancy enough to turn off the kids.Special Features:
- Confused IdentityWhiskyLuvrDined on 7/18/2014My friend and I were pleased to try this restaurant as it had come with many recommendations. The food was better than average but lacked originality. The token "burger" was on the menu along with representatives from the major categories of fish, chicken and beef. Service was better than average as we were surprised to find the place nearly vacant at 730 on a Friday night. The place was better than average overall but seemed confused as to whether it was trying to be a sports bar/restaurant or fine dining. Bus boys were dressed in white coats while the wait staff was simply in black. The dozen-or-so wall-mounted televisions in the main dining room were distracting from table conversation and detracted from the overall "classiness."I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014Changed our reservation to 45 minutes earlier because the baseball game ended earlier. Hostess who answered was very nice and friendly. She was e same person who seated us. Very good person to have on the front line. The waiters and busboys were also friendly and courteous. Will definitely come back! Food was good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch before a gameDebsdelightsDined on 7/13/2014We enjoyed our brunch before the game last Sunday, but I have to say I was very surprised to see such a small menu for breakfast! There were only 4 items. I had never had breakfast there before and so I looked at the menu on the web site and it showed a much more extensive menu. The waiter explained that they have a reduced menu on game days, but there were plenty of other options for lunch. I was looking for a breakfast and felt the choices were way too limited for such a popular spot! But, I want to say service was great and food was very good!
- Pre-Game Birthday BrunchdeadboltdanDined on 7/12/2014Had a wonderful time at MoMo's on Saturday before the Giants game. Went here for brunch on my wife's 30th birthday with our moms and a lovely meal. We were worried about timing since 12 PM was the only time slot available for reservation and the game started at 1 PM, but the four of us were able to review the menu, order drinks, order/receive/eat food, and relax for a few minutes before the game started. Great location, great atmosphere, great food, overall a wonderful experience. Would come back in a heartbeat! Go GIANTS!Special Features:
- Perfect as usual!ReneeVIPDined on 7/11/2014We love this place, we go to the Giants games a lot, and Momo's is always consistently good with food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service4stuckintrafficDined on 7/11/2014We were running quite late and Momo's still held the table for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gbabygiants4everDined on 7/10/2014A great place for a before Giants game lunch/brunch after game dinner/drink. Especially when the Giants win and waiting for the crowd to clear. The service is always excellent and friendly.Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/10/2014We had a great time routing for the A's during the A's/Giants game that was going on across the street. No hassles and the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pre game spotmediadlsVIPDined on 7/10/2014Momo's is simply the best place for a meal prior to a Giants game. But make a reservation or you will get shut out.Special Features:
- ford4doorDined on 7/10/2014I HAVE BEEN COMING TO MoMo's for 8 years as part of a trip that includes a SF Giants game and celebration of my son's Birthday with his family of 3 girls. It has been a important part of a great day good food and drink easy access to the game. The wait and front-of-the house staff is great and I really appreciated a confirmation reminder the day before our reservation.Special Features:
- PEANUT1940Dined on 7/9/2014FOOD, SERVICE AND SETTING WAS EXCELLENT. ALREADY RECCOMENDING IT TO FRIENDS . EVEN WITH THE LARGE CROWD BEFORE THE GIANT GAME WE WERE SEATED PROMPTLY AND WERE WAITED ON IN A TIMELY MANNER.Special Features:
- Sports Bar...OnTOPofITVIPDined on 7/5/2014I love the name and have heard many people talk about this place! I didn't realize the menu would be bar food that is overpriced. Very difficult to converse because of the bad acoustics even though they were not busy... Giant's were playing in San Diego. The food is simple Bar bites with the prices double what they would be worth in a normal sport's bar. I would not return...
- Great spot before AT&T ParkOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2014This is our go-to place for dining before attending anything at AT&T Park. MoMo's always delivers!Special Features:
- Great Place before the GameKatrinaaa925Dined on 7/1/2014Booked MoMo's because we needed something close and quick before going to the Giants game. We told the manager that we wanted to make it before opening pitch and he made sure we did.Special Features:
- Fabulous Start ......foodiefanDined on 6/26/2014Great way to start our "Baseball" adventure. When we checked in we were greeted and seated immediately. And everything went fabulous from there. THANK YOU to all the staff for making the evening so wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game Day SpecialhappycustVIPDined on 6/26/2014We always have great food and service before the Giant's game at Momos. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Once again great food & ServiceGiantFansDined on 6/23/2014We have been to this restaurant numerous times before a Giants game and we have never had anything but excellent service and food. I would consider myself a regular and look forward to the next time I dine there.Special Features:
- shenkeDined on 6/23/2014My family and I went for lunch before game started and it was very good and quiet before the storm of the baseball game, hahaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ball Park Lunch SpotFoodessVIPDined on 6/23/2014Three of our group had burgers.. very nice.. I had the cobb salad..it was pretty good. No bread, in fact, nothing, was served with the salad..Wish they had a buffalo chicken sandwich on the menu..The interior carpet looks quite tired.. I would go back, if in the area..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- non game daySandsterDined on 6/18/2014Great place for a meeting on a non game day. Excellent service
- Great for dinner after a game!AlfredoLuigi1226Dined on 6/15/2014We had a group of 8 and had a fabulous, nice dinner after a Giants game. Thought it would be crowded and noisy, but we sat in the dining room and it was very classy and quite and great for parents. Excellent food and service.Special Features:
- Father's not so special dayOpen2eatVIPDined on 6/15/2014my 3 kids asked where I wanted to go of all the restaurants in SF... I chose MoMo's... the location and the atmosphere close to ATT Park. We ordered the fried calamari appetizer. It came on time and was tasty. We all ordered our dishes.. 2 seafood chippinos, which was bland.. seafood tartar was ok for one son, and the hamburger for the other ok.. I ordered NY Steak medium rare.. The waitress did not bring my son's drink until we asked ., everyone else got their food but me.. I tried to get the attention but no response... did not get my food until 30 minutes after the others, who would not eat until mine arrived.Their food was cold when the meat overcooked and had to be redone another 10 minutes... overall a bad Father's day..prices :(
- Fun pre game spotflyingchanges33Dined on 6/15/2014Good, and nicely close to AT&T. Daughter ordered mocha which was barely warm. They took it back and the 2nd one had same problem! Food was good.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014Welcomed us to our table even with a full restaurant and we were 30minutes early. Let us wait at our table for friends instead of a noisy bar. Service thruout the meal was excellent and food good.Special Features:
- Caters to the Ballgame crowdCJ28Dined on 6/13/2014We were surprised at how empty the restaurant was as soon as the ballgame started. We thought there would be a large crowd staying in the venue to watch the game on TV but apparently most of the crowd actually had tickets! We had to ask twice for the have the Giant's game put on TV!! Our server basically stopped filling our water & Iced Tea as soon as we got dessert, even though we had already mentioned our desire to stay & watch the game. Too bad I paid & left a tip, before I realized we were going to be ignored for the next 30 min. We ended up leaving to go watch the game in our hotel room. Food was decent. Service was OK up to a point.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/13/2014First time at MoMo's Great lettuce wraps, pulled pork sliders, and pizza. Tasty bread pudding too! A Giants win would have been the icing on the cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.