760 2nd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sfmomos.com/
- Phone: (415) 227-8660
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday : 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Closed for dinner on Sunday night
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Damon Hall
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please visit our website for information on our private event venues.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A word from MoMo's
As one of San Francisco's premiere destination dining establishments, MoMo's is conveniently located directly across from AT&T Park. Serving inspired American Bistro Cuisine, MoMo's offers a popular bar, both inside and outside dining, private settings for special events, and valet parking. A favorite of both local and visiting celebrities, as well as the cities' beloved Giants team, a meal at MoMo's is always memorable.Continued
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MoMo's reviews from OpenTable diners
136 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (62)good for groups (58)great for lunch (55)neighborhood gem (49)vibrant bar scene (48)hot spot (46)great for brunch (29)fit for foodies (23)special occasion (21)scenic view (16)kid-friendly (14)notable wine list (7)romantic (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- Quick evening outBacchus2530Dined on 11/20/2014Tickets to Kurios and a gift card for Momo's in hand for our anniversary we set off to celebrate. Momo's staff was polite but with a little training could become really good. We ordered appetizers and entrees, a long with a glass of bubbly. We had to ask if we could get more rounds. Not once did our server ask us if we would like another round or a different drink. Lost opportunity. Appetizers came out quickly, obvious they focus on turning tables quickly. Mac - n cheese and french onion soup. It was a rainy evening so warm and comforting was what we went for. Onion soup was very good, I would come back for this. The mac-n-cheese had ham but was ok at best. Nothing special. Our entrees came out before the appetizers were cleared away. This involved a lot of juggling of plates by us and the server. Again our waitress was no where nearby to help. The gumbo was good. Fresh and mild in flavor. Needed more tabasco or at least offer a bottle for those of us who like it with a kick. Overall the food was decent but it is clear that this is a place for a fast meal and not somewhere to relax and enjoy an evening out. A lot of lost opportunities for add ons because no one checked in to see if we wanted anything else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a must at MoMo'sTheBigHausDined on 11/19/2014My family and I checked out MoMo's for dinner. For starters we had calamari, beet salad and drinks. I though the calamari was OK, not the best I've eaten but he beet salad was tasty. Next we had the french onion soup. Very good as this is on of their signatures dishes. The main course; linguini with clams, pizza (I forgot which one my son's girlfriend had), a caesar salad and chicken parmesan. The linguini lacked flavor in its sauce and the clams were gritty. The caesar salad was not made with traditional romaine lettuce (butter lettuce instead) and the dressing disappointed. The pizza was not memorable and the chicken parmesan was just OK. They could have infused more flavor on the penne pasta (which were so small and looked liked macaroni) and spinach. It's too bad that the food lacked the luster I was expecting. I don't think I'll be back any time soon. Sorry MoMo, you missed the mark.Special Features:
- Not just for ball games ...GraffitigrlVIPDined on 11/19/2014MoMo's is a perfect location for entertaining my clients. The food is terrific and the service great. On this occasion I had the ahi tuna sandwich. The tuna more than ample was cooked to perfection. I recommend MoMo's without hesitation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MoMo'sLocalDined on 11/18/2014It's a great place. During baseball season, it's packed with Giants fans. Off season, it's a relaxed, comfortable place to get a good meal. The food is very good, the atmosphere is is great, with a choice of indoors or outdoors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/15/2014We made a last minute OpenTable reservation since we were in the neighborhood after watching a Cirque de Soleil performance on a Saturday night. I hear this place is really crazy on game days, but I've never been in here before so I can't vouch for the ambience in that situation. They seated us immediately. The people sitting on either side of us got seated after we did, but for some reason the servers waited on them first even though we'd been sitting there with our menus down (ready to order.) After that, the service did pick up. The server was friendly and the food arrived at a reasonable pace. The cocktails looked intriguing on the menu, but were disappointing when they arrived. (A Moscow mule should not have more lime juice than vodka.) Food was fine. Nothing special, but fine for a place where you can get a last minute reservation on a Saturday in San Francisco. It was somewhat noisy, but not in a lively-nightlife kind of way. There were lots of families. We happened to be flanked by 2 noisy tables -- one looked like a couple out on a date off the OurTime.com website for people >50, and the woman's nasally whining voice unfortunately carried way too well while she droned on about her previously botched surgery to her poor date. On the other side was a trio of women ranging in their 60-70s, one actually asked for a different glass because her margarita in a mason jar wasn't a "feminine enough glass." Obviously, the restaurant can't control who eats there. I only mention it to show what kind of ambience we had when we were there. (We're 41, married, no kids.) So would I go again? Probably not. When I'm in the area on game day, I'm usually at Public House or Pete's Tavern instead. For dinner, I can think of other places that have better food and a more lively crowd. It's probably fine if you are a family looking for a restaurant that is pretty tame, has standard food, and has lots of large tables.Special Features:
- Baseball Scenery, Burgers and FriesAndreaGVIPDined on 11/11/2014If you've been to a Giants baseball game at AT&T park, you are likely familiar with MoMo's, a popular eatery directly across the street. Our lunch however, was post Giants' World Series win on and it was a quiet, sunny but cool mid-week afternoon. We sat outside with our dog under a heat lamp and started off with our favorite Italian sparkling wine - Rotari. I was craving a burger so that was my selection with a side of avocado. My boyfriend ordered the buffalo chicken sandwich which our waiter recommended - and was spot on. I prefer my burger medium-well without cheese and when it arrived, it was cooked perfectly and was very savory. With a side of probably some of the best fries in town, I was a happy camper. My boyfriend really enjoyed his buffalo chicken sandwich which also came with a side of the perfectly crisped french fries. We finished our lunch with two double espressos served at the perfect temperature and left happy and very satisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of lunch optionsfussydinerVIPDined on 11/5/2014MoMo's offer many very nice lunch menu options. Great location with ample street or valet parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food but Music Too LoudSFCAVIPDined on 11/2/2014The restaurant was not crowded for Sunday lunch but the noise level from the music was annoying. Eating out is about being with friends as well as the food and the fun is taken away when the music is loud. The gumbo was surprisingly good. It is difficult to find a decent gumbo as most chefs don't understand what a true Louisiana gumbo is. Our waitress as wonderful always a great smile - good for her. The bus boy was like a zombie - maybe he was having a bad day. This is a sports bar & restaurant so be aware there were television monitors around the room, a distraction to dining. I would hate to think what this place is like on a game day as the place is across from the ball park.
- AWESOME!MagsDined on 10/28/2014Came here for the Giants game and, even though they lost, we had an AMAZING time. Great drinks, good food - and GREAT people. We ended up chatting with a bunch of people and had a GREAT time. The waitress and the whole staff were SOOOO NICE. They came around often enough, but not too often - and our waitress was SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME.Special Features:
- SusanDined on 10/22/2014Enjoyed the mussels and french fries and sitting outsideSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best place w no tics to sf giantsIzzyvVIPDined on 10/16/2014Great food great ambiance...lots of tv fir giants game..my only gripe was they changed theitheiru & got rid of bread pudding...it was the best everSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotHappyDined on 10/16/2014Having lunch reservations at 2:00 and enjoying appetizers and an entrée, plus wine we were approached by the hostess at 3:01 asking how we enjoyed lunch and then told we had 5 minutes to leave the table because there were diners waiting. We were both still finishing our $15 glass of wine. This is highly unprofessional and ruined an otherwise enjoyable time.Special Features:
- Post game eatsOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 10/14/2014Came in after game 3 of the nlcs. Surprisingly empty althought the outside bar was busy. Tasty chioppino. Disappointed that they were out of the chocolate volcano cake, although it was only 6:00. WTF. Good thing the waitress was personalble. Found out she lives near the neighborhood Where I grew up. How random is that. She made the meal memorable.Special Features:
- Excellent foodGmagDined on 10/12/2014We have been here before but had to come back. The brunch is delicious.Special Features:
- Another great game dayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014I love watching big games at Momo's. With a reservation, you can have a place to sit and get great service while watching, and listening to, the game.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/7/2014Go Giants!!! They know their customers are going to the game and they do their best to make sure everything is done in a timely fashion...even when there is a 2 hour wait!!!Special Features:
- Best place to go before Giants gameLocal1955VIPDined on 10/7/2014Great food. Great selection. Service busy but got to us prior to game time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun to hang outBethDined on 10/3/2014I finally went to MoMo's after years of driving by but never stopping in. They have a nice menu and it started out pretty well with their fried calimari. Very good! Very good wine, service and fun atmosphere but the food was very average. I had the sole but it was pretty tasteless and only ate 1/2 of it. My husband had his usual hamburger and said it was better than average and the fries were exceptional. It was a beautiful Indian summer night and we sat outside. I'd go back for the outdoor seating but not in a hurry.Special Features:
- Catch some food before the gameZingalDined on 9/28/2014If you make your reservations early, you can enjoy a meal before a game. Service is great as they know you want to get to the game. Food is good, although we didn't really enjoy our eggs bennidict. Lunch items are better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I arranged for a birthday celebration with the delicious idea of a brunch buffet and was disappointed that the restaurant discontinued that service. With my last experience, I felt that was the best buffet in town at a reasonable price... sorry that it's gone. Still...the food was delicious and the service the best! Thanks.Special Features:
- Great timeRhcookDined on 9/26/2014We had a great time! The food was awesome, atmosphere was great and service was pretty quick considering how busy. The only complaint I have is the women's restroom was so hot! It was convenient also as it's right across the street from AT&T park and we went to the game right after! Menu was pretty variety also!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Game BrunchKristinVIPDined on 9/14/2014We went here before the Giants game for brunch. Food was excellent, as were the Bloody Mary's. The service was very good - and they were extremely busy.Special Features:
- Giants Pre-Game MealUpfromSantaCruzDined on 9/14/2014Great spot for a meal before a Giants game. Highly recommend getting a reservation through Open Table otherwise there is a long wait on game days. We enjoyed our hamburgers and fries out on the patio. The food was tasty and served hot. The service was fine for the place being packed on a Sunday morning.Special Features:
- littlestevieDined on 9/13/2014the service was quick and attentive. we were a group of 7 so we did not understand the 4% surcharge on the bill in addition to the tip included on the bill. i do not know if we got an explanation when we paid. easy access to the ballpark. decent selection of draft beers. the burgers were good but mine was undercooked. overall, the food was good, and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise, they serve great food!AdamBenzDined on 9/12/2014Never expected a large sports bar by the park to serve delicious kale salads, innovative sliders, fresh seafood and light, tasty pizzas. They did, and they service was great. Will be back, great for groups.Special Features:
- Ballgame Visit!TheBallGameDined on 9/12/2014This was a ballgame visit prior to the Giants/Dodgers game. Food was fine but not spectacular. The dry martinis we ordered were "dirty" which is not what we wanted. When returned the bartender said that he didn't make them dirty, but you could clearly see the olive brine in the martini. They finally made new ones and they were clear. As mentioned, the place was jumping with people prior to the game, and I could see where the bartenders were overwhelmed. It was funny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We had a very enjoyable lunch prior to a Giants game. I will repeat!Special Features:
- excellent serviceOfficeFoodieDined on 9/11/2014We had an office event at the Giant's game and made reservations to Momo's prior to the game. Our table was ready when we arrived and our server was very attentive and checked on us frequently. The food was just as gratifying.Special Features:
- Does not disappointfoodieDined on 9/10/2014We've eaten at MoMo's a couple of times now. Good food, good service and great place to hang out before a Giants game since it's right across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen Slammed-Many Empty Tables?JDittyDined on 9/7/2014We enjoyed brunch after the Giants Race, but were slightly surprised by the service. Our server was fantastic, but we were told because it was such a busy morning, there would be no special requests or substitutions. However, the restaurant wasn't even close to being full. There were more empty tables than seated tables. We've normally had a great experience here, so this was surprising. The food was good, though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarvDined on 8/31/2014Always a good place for a meal and drink before SF Giants home games. Food and service usually quite good but a bit "off" on the last visit. Access by public transit, plus location directly across from the stadium, the main attractions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giants vs Brewershitmstr8Dined on 8/30/2014It was a very good experience. We were seated right on time, had great service and very good food. We were not hurried by the staff and enjoyed our visit until it was time to leave for AT&T park. We would do it again the next time we are attending a ball geme.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingj9usherVIPDined on 8/30/2014This experience was above and beyond the norm. I have been on a diet and not eating. The waiter in hearing this asked the kitchen if there was anything that they could do. He came back with an offer of veggies and quinoa. It was amazing. Thank you.Special Features:
- Pre or post game dining!CamfamVIPDined on 8/29/2014We continue to be surprised at just how good the food is. Been there a few times now and have enjoyed it all. Great place to eat before or after a Giants game.Special Features:
- Great for pre-Giants Game mealLeiannDined on 8/29/2014We had a great meal. I ordered the Lamb Burger. It was delicious! The spices and flavors were perfect as were the sweet potato fries. Everyone at the table enjoyed their meal. We were in and out in about 1 hour so we were able to get to our seats at the ball park in time for the national anthem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good pregameBulls24Dined on 8/29/2014Good pregame atmosphere and very close to the stadium, but average food. Good beverage selection andSpecial Features:
- Avoid during baseball seasonTravlinManVIPDined on 8/28/2014I invited a business partner to lunch. He arrived a few minutes early. I drove up and asked for a parking valet. Due to a baseball game in progress, they wanted $80 to park my car. Instead, I called my customer, asked him to come outside, and we went to a different restaurant. A charge like that, to go to lunch for an hour, is just insane. And if that is how they want to treat you, the natural response it to go elsewhere.
- Terrific pre-game lunchJopatVIPDined on 8/28/2014Good food, wonderful service -- it was packed as it should be but there is no rush -- no frantic running around by staff -- just very professional, competent, friendly service -- as always.Special Features:
- Not impressedequint3896Dined on 8/23/2014It's been awhile since I've been to Momo's but when it's a non game day...the place is slow and empty. The food was just ok...we got served some stale bread and butter the first time, we asked to have it replaced which they did. The food was alright, nothing to write home about. Would I go there again, probably not.Special Features:
- Weekday Night - Quick DinnerRegularDinerVIPDined on 8/18/2014I hadn't been to MoMo's in at least 3-4 years as I avoid the area due to parking restrictions (all the time) and traffic congestion on event nights. The menu was not as gourmet and robust as I remembered, but it was pretty good considering the sports restaurant venue. I highly recommend it. Very courteous personnel and they make a good cocktail. Prices are attractive though, like every other restaurant in SF these days, it is not possible to get out without spending too much and getting hit with the health care fees.I would recommend this to a friend.