760 2nd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sfmomos.com/
- Phone: (415) 227-8660
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday : 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Closed for dinner on Sunday night
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Damon Hall
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please visit our website for information on our private event venues.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A word from MoMo's
As one of San Francisco's premiere destination dining establishments, MoMo's is conveniently located directly across from AT&T Park. Serving inspired American Bistro Cuisine, MoMo's offers a popular bar, both inside and outside dining, private settings for special events, and valet parking. A favorite of both local and visiting celebrities, as well as the cities' beloved Giants team, a meal at MoMo's is always memorable.Continued
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MoMo's reviews from OpenTable diners
138 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (66)good for groups (59)great for lunch (55)vibrant bar scene (51)hot spot (47)neighborhood gem (47)great for brunch (29)fit for foodies (23)special occasion (21)scenic view (15)kid-friendly (14)notable wine list (6)romantic (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- What I liked best was thatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/10/2008What I liked best was that we got in & out fast so we could get to the Giants game. I had a seared Ahi Tuna sandwich which was very good. Wine by glass choices were okay but could have offered more choices.Special Features:
- The service at MoMo's wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2008The service at MoMo's was exceptional. The food was delicious, I had the Mahi Mahi which was tender and very flavorful. Others at my table had the BBQ chicken and hamburger. Both said their meals were outstanding - none of us left a spot of food. Seating outside is a must. You can feel the energy before the Giants game and experience the sights and sounds. You must try the crispy onion rings - they are addicting.Special Features:
- Everyone in our party of sixOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/4/2008Everyone in our party of six rated MoMo's as an excellent choice. The food (everyone got something different) was plentiful and delicious and provided an eclectic choice of lunch options. The service was outstanding. A definite winner and most definitely worthy of repeated vists.Special Features:
- I've been to MoMo's a numbersanfranfemVIPDined on 8/23/2008I've been to MoMo's a number of times for brunch, but this one was a bit of a fiasco. Food didn't get delivered without prompting and what did get delivered was not what we ordered, and it took forever to get get anything. Granted, it was a game day and a total zoo, but they were understaffed knowing it was going to be that busy.Special Features:
- I generally hit Momos beforeSavoryDebVIPDined on 8/10/2008I generally hit Momos before a baseball game. The experience is always the same. The service is ridiculously bad and slow. The food is good, not great (caveat, the onion strings are fantastic!) and pretty unhealthy. The plus is the proximity to the ballpark, outdoor seating and corkage ($10/bottle). Just come with a good attitude, otherwise you'll be frustrated with the slow and bad service.Special Features:
- Great for a pre-baseball gameSunsetKidsVIPDined on 8/9/2008Great for a pre-baseball game dinner. The food was great and the service moved the crowd through quickly.Special Features:
- We were early, but they stillRest4uDined on 8/9/2008We were early, but they still seated us. Got served right away. It's a great place esecially if you plan to go to ATT Park across the street either before or after the game. Nice upscale restaurant but not too stuffy, as you can were your jeans and still fit right in.Special Features:
- Great service. Our waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/6/2008Great service. Our waitress was charming and attentive, but no overly son. Excellent roasted chicken and pear salad.Special Features:
- We love to go to MoMo's beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/6/2008We love to go to MoMo's before a Giant's game for a bloody Mary and Calamari. Then after the Giant's game, we come back for dinner. I love this place!!!Special Features:
- Momo is an outstanding restaurantrichardDined on 7/6/2008Momo is an outstanding restaurant and is more then an attraction because of PacBell Park. Food, price and service first class. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:
- There were multiple kitchenLongTimeHMBLocalVIPDined on 7/6/2008There were multiple kitchen preparation and timing errors this time which fortunately is relatively rare.
- excellent service, food, andfoodtodie4VIPDined on 7/4/2008excellent service, food, and hostess; we always enjoy dining at Momo'sSpecial Features:
- Come on, it right next toOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/2/2008Come on, it right next to ATT. Its a great place to go to before or after the game.Special Features:
- Lots of good food choices.ClaraDined on 7/2/2008Lots of good food choices. Great place to go before the ball game. Love the valet parking!Special Features:
- Very pleased with the waySFDonDined on 7/2/2008Very pleased with the way the hostess staff received our people and their preparation. Our waiter was outstanding.Special Features:
- We dined at MoMo's on 6/25/08OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/25/2008We dined at MoMo's on 6/25/08 & had an 11:30 lunch reservation. MoMo's seasonal stone fruit salad with cherries, nectarines, shrimp, butter lettuce, & raspberry vinagrette was absolutely delicious! Our server, Brian, made our lunch flow smoothly. He was gracious, friendly, attentive, & professional. He really made our lunch a great experience. I also remember the assistant staff, the busboys, always being right there to refill our ice teas & water. I never had to ask for anything; the staff always anticipated our needs. I had chosen MoMo's as the place for a business meeting; my guests were very pleased with the quality of the food, service, & ambiance. We would all return to MoMo's again. Thank you!Special Features:
- excellent thoughtful service....thesilvieDined on 6/24/2008excellent thoughtful service....the food was imaginative and tastefully presented...the waiter was helpful and had a great attitudeSpecial Features:
- Really fun location rightOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/20/2008Really fun location right across the street from the Giant's Stadium.Special Features:
- We had good service from theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/14/2008We had good service from the runners and bus boy waiter was blah. We had 10, each person had a great meal. we will return.Special Features:
- A great place to grab a mealeriklDined on 6/8/2008A great place to grab a meal and beverage prior to an event at the ballpark!Special Features:
- Waiter tried really hard,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/6/2008Waiter tried really hard, but with over 1/2 the restaurant empty, I would have hoped for better, more attentive service with support for the poor waiter. We were a table of 14, but to have to chase restaurant staff down for a wine list and then wait 10-15 minutes for wine is pitiful. And then on top of that to add not only a 20% gratiuity (expected) but also a 3 or 4% large group surcharge on top of pretty darn high prices even in SF...whoa...expensive mediocrity!
- Food was overpriced v.v. quality.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/5/2008Food was overpriced v.v. quality. My iceberg lettuce wedge still had the core in it. Skirt steak was improperly cut and tough. Martini was warm. Waiter said pineapple sherbert was excellent but we sent it back. It tasted like it was scraped from the side of a defrosted freezer.Waiter lacked training was in a hurry to get off work. He gave us the check back with nothing to sign and was already in street clothes. This place has gone downhill.
- On a Giants game night, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 6/3/2008On a Giants game night, food took a long time to get there.Special Features:
- Overall very pleasant andGuidoDined on 6/3/2008Overall very pleasant and great location to ATT for dinner before the game. Wayyyyyy to noisy inside to converse in normal tones.
- Unfortunately my previousOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/3/2008Unfortunately my previous dining experience was much better. It took over 45 minutes to get our entree. My drink a Manhatteen Up was not even a full drink in the glass. I ordered the skirt steak and wanted it med. rare and the waiter said they usually cook it more to keep it tender, well mine was not as tender as it could have been. The other people in my party I believe had okay food except for the long wait for the entrees. We also had tickets to the ball game that is why we have a 5:30 reservation and our entree did not arrive until after 6:30Special Features:
- food and service highly variable,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/2/2008food and service highly variable, but mostly average. On Giants game day, best not to have any expectations; a 6:00 reservation means 6:30. Some servers are wonderful and others have zero personality. We got the zero for this reservation.Special Features:
- I was dissappointed in theOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/2/2008I was dissappointed in the slow service. An extra drink was added to my bill and had to be removed. There were no tables on the "inside" even with a reservation and it was a cold evening outside. A dining experience to forget.
- Enjoyable and good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/30/2008Enjoyable and good service. Food was served a little cool.Special Features:
- Our friends were an hour late,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/27/2008Our friends were an hour late, and we found the bartender particularly engaging during our wait. Can't recall his name. When we finally sat down to dinner, we found the dining room decor quite impressive, the waiter delightful, and the entrees/presentation excellent. I'd go back in a heartbeat.....except when the Giants are playing in town. The proximity to CalTrain and SF light rail is another big plus for Momo's.Special Features:
- i always try to go to momo'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/26/2008i always try to go to momo's when i'm in the city, the food is excellent!Special Features:
- Fabulous food, one of ourOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/26/2008Fabulous food, one of our favorite places and Ann was fabulous as our server.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful diningDiningDivaDined on 5/25/2008We had a wonderful dining experience. Since the Giants weren't playing across the street, the ambiance was quiet and relaxing. Smooth Jazz music was pumped into the dining room and it was perfect. My friends and I (two of us were celebrating our birthdays)throughly enjoyed our brunch. The Host Jamar was warm and welcoming. I felt like the Queen Diva, that I am :) Thank you!!!Special Features:
- A very pleasant experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 5/24/2008A very pleasant experience and we were well taken care of.Special Features:
- Our waiter was very strange.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/22/2008Our waiter was very strange. Did not know the menu well, was chewing on something (did not appear to be gum) and was just an interesting person (almost bordering on rude). Throughout the whole meal, the two of us were kind of blown away by her and how she had gotten a job there. MoMo's is a steady place where you can expect good food but nothing mind-blowing and is a pretty reputable restaurant. I was shocked that they would have someone like her working there. She definitely lacked class and wit. The other staff, however, was very pleasant and we appreciated their help.
- The service was VERY slow.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/20/2008The service was VERY slow. We were there for a work lunch and had to get up several times from the table to track down our waiter. At one point we'd been sitting for more than 20 mintues with no one coming over to attend to us to take our drink/food order. We ordered and ate our starters before they came to get our order for the main course. The plates for the starters were already cleared before we got to order the main course.Special Features:
- Very accommodating for ourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/19/2008Very accommodating for our large group. Great service.Special Features:
- The food was wonderful! TheJeffDined on 5/18/2008The food was wonderful! The service was OK but a bit slow. We had to wait a long time to get our check.Special Features:
- We had a mixed experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/18/2008We had a mixed experience at Momo's> The good: we were seated immediately (thanks Open Table) at a great outside table. Everyone was friendly. Service and food were spotty: The food looked uninspired on the plate. The french toast was stark on the plate with nothing else there. The ham steak was simply tossed on top of a small portion of eggs and even tinier portion of potatoes. Both dishes were luke-warm enough to suggest they had been waiting a while before delivery. My sense is that the restaurant was coasting a little because of their location -- no need to work harder. Every drink -- coffee and cocktail -- were spilled on the way over. IN SF, I think we expect great looking and great tasting food even across from the b
- WE waited an enormous amountRkluvsPPC8Dined on 5/17/2008WE waited an enormous amount of time to actually have our order taken & get our food. This was a game day evening, so the place had been packed all afternoon & evening. However, this should not affect service, as MoMo's is located directly across from the ball park and accustomed to heavy traffic. Our waitress "appeared" to be friendly, but actually came off as very fake and put-out by us. Our group was small intimate party of six for a birthday. We were not loud or obtrusive, & nor were we drinking heavily; or coming drunk from the game. We were charged for a second bottle of champagne & did not catch it until our CC's were charged. The waitress brought us the difference in $20s to split-up five ways. We sent her back for change!!Special Features:
- Dinner service was HORRIBLE.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/16/2008Dinner service was HORRIBLE. Our busT person was the most we saw that night...not our waiter. We spoke to our waiter that night when he took our order, but then disappeared to work on other tables. WE waited for at least 20 minutes after completing the first drink for our waiter to ASK us if we wanted another; by that time we said forget it. Our bust person gave us bread with butter but no utensils to spread the butter with....so I had to get up and ask for it from our waiter whom I had to stop as he was busy doing something else. The food from the kitchen however was delicious...the service needs help big time! We live near the restaurant and walked over...I'll walk elsewhere for better service. ITS LIKE WE DIDN'T EXIST...NOT GOOD!Special Features: