760 2nd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sfmomos.com/
- Phone: 4152278660x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday : 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Closed for dinner on Sunday night
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Damon Hall
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please visit our website for information on our private event venues.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A word from MoMo's
As one of San Francisco's premiere destination dining establishments, MoMo's is conveniently located directly across from AT&T Park. Serving inspired American Bistro Cuisine, MoMo's offers a popular bar, both inside and outside dining, private settings for special events, and valet parking. A favorite of both local and visiting celebrities, as well as the cities' beloved Giants team, a meal at MoMo's is always memorable.Continued
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MoMo's reviews from OpenTable diners
172 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (78)vibrant bar scene (71)good for groups (65)great for lunch (65)hot spot (59)neighborhood gem (58)great for brunch (45)fit for foodies (28)special occasion (27)kid-friendly (24)scenic view (19)notable wine list (8)late-night find (6)romantic (5)Show More
- Brunch BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I arranged for a birthday celebration with the delicious idea of a brunch buffet and was disappointed that the restaurant discontinued that service. With my last experience, I felt that was the best buffet in town at a reasonable price... sorry that it's gone. Still...the food was delicious and the service the best! Thanks.Special Features:
- Great timeRhcookDined on 9/26/2014We had a great time! The food was awesome, atmosphere was great and service was pretty quick considering how busy. The only complaint I have is the women's restroom was so hot! It was convenient also as it's right across the street from AT&T park and we went to the game right after! Menu was pretty variety also!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Game BrunchKristinVIPDined on 9/14/2014We went here before the Giants game for brunch. Food was excellent, as were the Bloody Mary's. The service was very good - and they were extremely busy.Special Features:
- Giants Pre-Game MealUpfromSantaCruzDined on 9/14/2014Great spot for a meal before a Giants game. Highly recommend getting a reservation through Open Table otherwise there is a long wait on game days. We enjoyed our hamburgers and fries out on the patio. The food was tasty and served hot. The service was fine for the place being packed on a Sunday morning.Special Features:
- littlestevieDined on 9/13/2014the service was quick and attentive. we were a group of 7 so we did not understand the 4% surcharge on the bill in addition to the tip included on the bill. i do not know if we got an explanation when we paid. easy access to the ballpark. decent selection of draft beers. the burgers were good but mine was undercooked. overall, the food was good, and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise, they serve great food!AdamBenzDined on 9/12/2014Never expected a large sports bar by the park to serve delicious kale salads, innovative sliders, fresh seafood and light, tasty pizzas. They did, and they service was great. Will be back, great for groups.Special Features:
- Ballgame Visit!TheBallGameDined on 9/12/2014This was a ballgame visit prior to the Giants/Dodgers game. Food was fine but not spectacular. The dry martinis we ordered were "dirty" which is not what we wanted. When returned the bartender said that he didn't make them dirty, but you could clearly see the olive brine in the martini. They finally made new ones and they were clear. As mentioned, the place was jumping with people prior to the game, and I could see where the bartenders were overwhelmed. It was funny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We had a very enjoyable lunch prior to a Giants game. I will repeat!Special Features:
- excellent serviceOfficeFoodieDined on 9/11/2014We had an office event at the Giant's game and made reservations to Momo's prior to the game. Our table was ready when we arrived and our server was very attentive and checked on us frequently. The food was just as gratifying.Special Features:
- Does not disappointfoodieDined on 9/10/2014We've eaten at MoMo's a couple of times now. Good food, good service and great place to hang out before a Giants game since it's right across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen Slammed-Many Empty Tables?JDittyDined on 9/7/2014We enjoyed brunch after the Giants Race, but were slightly surprised by the service. Our server was fantastic, but we were told because it was such a busy morning, there would be no special requests or substitutions. However, the restaurant wasn't even close to being full. There were more empty tables than seated tables. We've normally had a great experience here, so this was surprising. The food was good, though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarvDined on 8/31/2014Always a good place for a meal and drink before SF Giants home games. Food and service usually quite good but a bit "off" on the last visit. Access by public transit, plus location directly across from the stadium, the main attractions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giants vs Brewershitmstr8Dined on 8/30/2014It was a very good experience. We were seated right on time, had great service and very good food. We were not hurried by the staff and enjoyed our visit until it was time to leave for AT&T park. We would do it again the next time we are attending a ball geme.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingj9usherDined on 8/30/2014This experience was above and beyond the norm. I have been on a diet and not eating. The waiter in hearing this asked the kitchen if there was anything that they could do. He came back with an offer of veggies and quinoa. It was amazing. Thank you.Special Features:
- Pre or post game dining!CamfamVIPDined on 8/29/2014We continue to be surprised at just how good the food is. Been there a few times now and have enjoyed it all. Great place to eat before or after a Giants game.Special Features:
- Great for pre-Giants Game mealLeiannDined on 8/29/2014We had a great meal. I ordered the Lamb Burger. It was delicious! The spices and flavors were perfect as were the sweet potato fries. Everyone at the table enjoyed their meal. We were in and out in about 1 hour so we were able to get to our seats at the ball park in time for the national anthem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good pregameBulls24Dined on 8/29/2014Good pregame atmosphere and very close to the stadium, but average food. Good beverage selection andSpecial Features:
- Avoid during baseball seasonTravlinManVIPDined on 8/28/2014I invited a business partner to lunch. He arrived a few minutes early. I drove up and asked for a parking valet. Due to a baseball game in progress, they wanted $80 to park my car. Instead, I called my customer, asked him to come outside, and we went to a different restaurant. A charge like that, to go to lunch for an hour, is just insane. And if that is how they want to treat you, the natural response it to go elsewhere.
- Terrific pre-game lunchJopatVIPDined on 8/28/2014Good food, wonderful service -- it was packed as it should be but there is no rush -- no frantic running around by staff -- just very professional, competent, friendly service -- as always.Special Features:
- Not impressedequint3896Dined on 8/23/2014It's been awhile since I've been to Momo's but when it's a non game day...the place is slow and empty. The food was just ok...we got served some stale bread and butter the first time, we asked to have it replaced which they did. The food was alright, nothing to write home about. Would I go there again, probably not.Special Features:
- Weekday Night - Quick DinnerRegularDinerVIPDined on 8/18/2014I hadn't been to MoMo's in at least 3-4 years as I avoid the area due to parking restrictions (all the time) and traffic congestion on event nights. The menu was not as gourmet and robust as I remembered, but it was pretty good considering the sports restaurant venue. I highly recommend it. Very courteous personnel and they make a good cocktail. Prices are attractive though, like every other restaurant in SF these days, it is not possible to get out without spending too much and getting hit with the health care fees.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giant's Pre Game MealUpfromSantaCruzDined on 8/17/2014Great place for food, beverages and people watching prior to a Giants game!Special Features:
- HeatherVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great outdoor dining after the Giants game! Good food and fun time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in the ballpark areacnalscVIPDined on 8/16/2014Best place to dine in the ballpark area. Our latest meal was after a Giants win; we were seated immediately upon arrival; the place was empty when we arrived but quickly filled up. Outside, the bar scene was chaotic. The staff got a bit stressed during the course of our meal – not everything was brought out at the same time. Nevertheless, the iceberg wedge, caesar salad, crabcakes, mussels, and three cheese pepperoni pizza were just the thing. The cookies and ice cream sundae weren’t bad either. Great selection of specialty drinks. We always find time to dine at Momo’s at least once during the baseball season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2014I called to say that we were running late....and yahoo...they saved the table for us!!! my thanks, JaneSpecial Features:
- Bad service. Pricey. Bad atmospheremac385VIPDined on 8/7/2014Went with a friend on a Thursday after work and there was no game so the place was fairly empty which was nice but the service was so slow it might as well been packed. Fairly price food but we both liked what we ordered so points to the chef for the burger and seafood medley. Otherwise they were playing noisy rock music and had a seminar going on in a side room only being drowned out by a curtain. Bad date spot overall and disappointing. I can see why open table needs to give extra points to get people to go here.Special Features:
- Momo's is good findDinnermanDined on 8/5/2014Went to jayz concert and ate at momo's because it's across the street and it was busy so I knew that was a good sign that ppl go there. Even tho kitchen was a little over welded with Orders the timing was good for food and staff is great in helping.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LNB39VIPDined on 8/5/2014The food wasn't good. Our server was really nice but it took a while for us to get anything because it was really crowded.Special Features:
- Buffet Brunch?EastsideGuyDined on 8/3/2014They advertise and share a menu on Open Table than includes a Buffet Brunch. This is not the case. They offered 6 items on a Brunch Menu. If you are looking for a true Brunch - I would choose another place.
- NoisyDined on 7/28/2014Can't beat this wonderful location across ATT Park and convenient for game day and gameday vibe. Been here twice. Service was slow but attentive an hour before game time, to be expected, but allow for this. Food was totally ordinary and overpriced for what it was. our group ordered mac and cheese small plate, caesar salad, pizza, and burgers, so set your expectations for the high prices and go elsewhere so you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- OMGj9usherDined on 7/26/2014Usually I give rave reviews of Momos but my last experience was terrible. We ordered pulled pork, hamburger, ceviche. it took forever for the order to come to the table. We had a reservation that for 2:30. After we paid the bill at 3:15, the waitress told us that the manager wanted us to hurry up and leave the table because they were really busy had people waiting for the table. There was a game that night and they wanted to get the people in and out for the game! We understood this cause we work at the stadium. BUT we wanted to enjoy our lunch time before work, hence making a reservation two month ago for a specific time to have an hour to enjoy MOMO's. We didn't appreciated this especially since it took forever for the food to arrive!!Special Features:
- Fun without the Giants in townGarnishDined on 7/22/2014Our requirement for a restaurant was walking distance from CalTrain + family-friendly: Momo's was great for that. The Giants were not in town so the restaurant was pretty empty. The food was good for our family and we all had very good service.Special Features:
- Great 4 when Giants Are NOT playingJasChroVIPDined on 7/18/2014This was an easy place in SF to meet friends from both the East Bay and the South Bay, on a night when the Giants weren't playing. Food was good, though not fancy enough to turn off the kids.Special Features:
- Confused IdentityWhiskyLuvrDined on 7/18/2014My friend and I were pleased to try this restaurant as it had come with many recommendations. The food was better than average but lacked originality. The token "burger" was on the menu along with representatives from the major categories of fish, chicken and beef. Service was better than average as we were surprised to find the place nearly vacant at 730 on a Friday night. The place was better than average overall but seemed confused as to whether it was trying to be a sports bar/restaurant or fine dining. Bus boys were dressed in white coats while the wait staff was simply in black. The dozen-or-so wall-mounted televisions in the main dining room were distracting from table conversation and detracted from the overall "classiness."I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014Changed our reservation to 45 minutes earlier because the baseball game ended earlier. Hostess who answered was very nice and friendly. She was e same person who seated us. Very good person to have on the front line. The waiters and busboys were also friendly and courteous. Will definitely come back! Food was good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch before a gameDebsdelightsDined on 7/13/2014We enjoyed our brunch before the game last Sunday, but I have to say I was very surprised to see such a small menu for breakfast! There were only 4 items. I had never had breakfast there before and so I looked at the menu on the web site and it showed a much more extensive menu. The waiter explained that they have a reduced menu on game days, but there were plenty of other options for lunch. I was looking for a breakfast and felt the choices were way too limited for such a popular spot! But, I want to say service was great and food was very good!
- Pre-Game Birthday BrunchdeadboltdanDined on 7/12/2014Had a wonderful time at MoMo's on Saturday before the Giants game. Went here for brunch on my wife's 30th birthday with our moms and a lovely meal. We were worried about timing since 12 PM was the only time slot available for reservation and the game started at 1 PM, but the four of us were able to review the menu, order drinks, order/receive/eat food, and relax for a few minutes before the game started. Great location, great atmosphere, great food, overall a wonderful experience. Would come back in a heartbeat! Go GIANTS!Special Features:
- Perfect as usual!ReneeVIPDined on 7/11/2014We love this place, we go to the Giants games a lot, and Momo's is always consistently good with food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service4stuckintrafficDined on 7/11/2014We were running quite late and Momo's still held the table for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gbabygiants4everDined on 7/10/2014A great place for a before Giants game lunch/brunch after game dinner/drink. Especially when the Giants win and waiting for the crowd to clear. The service is always excellent and friendly.Special Features: