760 2nd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sfmomos.com/
- Phone: 4152278660x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday : 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Closed for dinner on Sunday night
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Damon Hall
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please visit our website for information on our private event venues.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A word from MoMo's
As one of San Francisco's premiere destination dining establishments, MoMo's is conveniently located directly across from AT&T Park. Serving inspired American Bistro Cuisine, MoMo's offers a popular bar, both inside and outside dining, private settings for special events, and valet parking. A favorite of both local and visiting celebrities, as well as the cities' beloved Giants team, a meal at MoMo's is always memorable.Continued
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MoMo's reviews from OpenTable diners
152 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (72)good for groups (62)vibrant bar scene (62)great for lunch (61)neighborhood gem (57)hot spot (51)great for brunch (42)fit for foodies (25)kid-friendly (22)special occasion (20)scenic view (14)notable wine list (6)late-night find (4)romantic (3)Show More
- best place w no tics to sf giantsIzzyvVIPDined on 10/16/2014Great food great ambiance...lots of tv fir giants game..my only gripe was they changed theitheiru & got rid of bread pudding...it was the best everSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotHappyDined on 10/16/2014Having lunch reservations at 2:00 and enjoying appetizers and an entrée, plus wine we were approached by the hostess at 3:01 asking how we enjoyed lunch and then told we had 5 minutes to leave the table because there were diners waiting. We were both still finishing our $15 glass of wine. This is highly unprofessional and ruined an otherwise enjoyable time.Special Features:
- Post game eatsOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 10/14/2014Came in after game 3 of the nlcs. Surprisingly empty althought the outside bar was busy. Tasty chioppino. Disappointed that they were out of the chocolate volcano cake, although it was only 6:00. WTF. Good thing the waitress was personalble. Found out she lives near the neighborhood Where I grew up. How random is that. She made the meal memorable.Special Features:
- Excellent foodGmagDined on 10/12/2014We have been here before but had to come back. The brunch is delicious.Special Features:
- Another great game dayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014I love watching big games at Momo's. With a reservation, you can have a place to sit and get great service while watching, and listening to, the game.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/7/2014Go Giants!!! They know their customers are going to the game and they do their best to make sure everything is done in a timely fashion...even when there is a 2 hour wait!!!Special Features:
- Best place to go before Giants gameLocal1955VIPDined on 10/7/2014Great food. Great selection. Service busy but got to us prior to game time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun to hang outBethDined on 10/3/2014I finally went to MoMo's after years of driving by but never stopping in. They have a nice menu and it started out pretty well with their fried calimari. Very good! Very good wine, service and fun atmosphere but the food was very average. I had the sole but it was pretty tasteless and only ate 1/2 of it. My husband had his usual hamburger and said it was better than average and the fries were exceptional. It was a beautiful Indian summer night and we sat outside. I'd go back for the outdoor seating but not in a hurry.Special Features:
- Brunch BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I arranged for a birthday celebration with the delicious idea of a brunch buffet and was disappointed that the restaurant discontinued that service. With my last experience, I felt that was the best buffet in town at a reasonable price... sorry that it's gone. Still...the food was delicious and the service the best! Thanks.Special Features:
- Great timeRhcookDined on 9/26/2014We had a great time! The food was awesome, atmosphere was great and service was pretty quick considering how busy. The only complaint I have is the women's restroom was so hot! It was convenient also as it's right across the street from AT&T park and we went to the game right after! Menu was pretty variety also!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Game BrunchKristinVIPDined on 9/14/2014We went here before the Giants game for brunch. Food was excellent, as were the Bloody Mary's. The service was very good - and they were extremely busy.Special Features:
- Giants Pre-Game MealUpfromSantaCruzDined on 9/14/2014Great spot for a meal before a Giants game. Highly recommend getting a reservation through Open Table otherwise there is a long wait on game days. We enjoyed our hamburgers and fries out on the patio. The food was tasty and served hot. The service was fine for the place being packed on a Sunday morning.Special Features:
- littlestevieDined on 9/13/2014the service was quick and attentive. we were a group of 7 so we did not understand the 4% surcharge on the bill in addition to the tip included on the bill. i do not know if we got an explanation when we paid. easy access to the ballpark. decent selection of draft beers. the burgers were good but mine was undercooked. overall, the food was good, and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise, they serve great food!AdamBenzDined on 9/12/2014Never expected a large sports bar by the park to serve delicious kale salads, innovative sliders, fresh seafood and light, tasty pizzas. They did, and they service was great. Will be back, great for groups.Special Features:
- Ballgame Visit!TheBallGameDined on 9/12/2014This was a ballgame visit prior to the Giants/Dodgers game. Food was fine but not spectacular. The dry martinis we ordered were "dirty" which is not what we wanted. When returned the bartender said that he didn't make them dirty, but you could clearly see the olive brine in the martini. They finally made new ones and they were clear. As mentioned, the place was jumping with people prior to the game, and I could see where the bartenders were overwhelmed. It was funny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We had a very enjoyable lunch prior to a Giants game. I will repeat!Special Features:
- excellent serviceOfficeFoodieDined on 9/11/2014We had an office event at the Giant's game and made reservations to Momo's prior to the game. Our table was ready when we arrived and our server was very attentive and checked on us frequently. The food was just as gratifying.Special Features:
- Does not disappointfoodieDined on 9/10/2014We've eaten at MoMo's a couple of times now. Good food, good service and great place to hang out before a Giants game since it's right across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen Slammed-Many Empty Tables?JDittyDined on 9/7/2014We enjoyed brunch after the Giants Race, but were slightly surprised by the service. Our server was fantastic, but we were told because it was such a busy morning, there would be no special requests or substitutions. However, the restaurant wasn't even close to being full. There were more empty tables than seated tables. We've normally had a great experience here, so this was surprising. The food was good, though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarvDined on 8/31/2014Always a good place for a meal and drink before SF Giants home games. Food and service usually quite good but a bit "off" on the last visit. Access by public transit, plus location directly across from the stadium, the main attractions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giants vs Brewershitmstr8Dined on 8/30/2014It was a very good experience. We were seated right on time, had great service and very good food. We were not hurried by the staff and enjoyed our visit until it was time to leave for AT&T park. We would do it again the next time we are attending a ball geme.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingj9usherVIPDined on 8/30/2014This experience was above and beyond the norm. I have been on a diet and not eating. The waiter in hearing this asked the kitchen if there was anything that they could do. He came back with an offer of veggies and quinoa. It was amazing. Thank you.Special Features:
- Pre or post game dining!CamfamVIPDined on 8/29/2014We continue to be surprised at just how good the food is. Been there a few times now and have enjoyed it all. Great place to eat before or after a Giants game.Special Features:
- Great for pre-Giants Game mealLeiannDined on 8/29/2014We had a great meal. I ordered the Lamb Burger. It was delicious! The spices and flavors were perfect as were the sweet potato fries. Everyone at the table enjoyed their meal. We were in and out in about 1 hour so we were able to get to our seats at the ball park in time for the national anthem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good pregameBulls24Dined on 8/29/2014Good pregame atmosphere and very close to the stadium, but average food. Good beverage selection andSpecial Features:
- Avoid during baseball seasonTravlinManVIPDined on 8/28/2014I invited a business partner to lunch. He arrived a few minutes early. I drove up and asked for a parking valet. Due to a baseball game in progress, they wanted $80 to park my car. Instead, I called my customer, asked him to come outside, and we went to a different restaurant. A charge like that, to go to lunch for an hour, is just insane. And if that is how they want to treat you, the natural response it to go elsewhere.
- Terrific pre-game lunchJopatVIPDined on 8/28/2014Good food, wonderful service -- it was packed as it should be but there is no rush -- no frantic running around by staff -- just very professional, competent, friendly service -- as always.Special Features:
- Not impressedequint3896Dined on 8/23/2014It's been awhile since I've been to Momo's but when it's a non game day...the place is slow and empty. The food was just ok...we got served some stale bread and butter the first time, we asked to have it replaced which they did. The food was alright, nothing to write home about. Would I go there again, probably not.Special Features:
- Weekday Night - Quick DinnerRegularDinerVIPDined on 8/18/2014I hadn't been to MoMo's in at least 3-4 years as I avoid the area due to parking restrictions (all the time) and traffic congestion on event nights. The menu was not as gourmet and robust as I remembered, but it was pretty good considering the sports restaurant venue. I highly recommend it. Very courteous personnel and they make a good cocktail. Prices are attractive though, like every other restaurant in SF these days, it is not possible to get out without spending too much and getting hit with the health care fees.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giant's Pre Game MealUpfromSantaCruzDined on 8/17/2014Great place for food, beverages and people watching prior to a Giants game!Special Features:
- HeatherVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great outdoor dining after the Giants game! Good food and fun time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in the ballpark areacnalscVIPDined on 8/16/2014Best place to dine in the ballpark area. Our latest meal was after a Giants win; we were seated immediately upon arrival; the place was empty when we arrived but quickly filled up. Outside, the bar scene was chaotic. The staff got a bit stressed during the course of our meal – not everything was brought out at the same time. Nevertheless, the iceberg wedge, caesar salad, crabcakes, mussels, and three cheese pepperoni pizza were just the thing. The cookies and ice cream sundae weren’t bad either. Great selection of specialty drinks. We always find time to dine at Momo’s at least once during the baseball season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2014I called to say that we were running late....and yahoo...they saved the table for us!!! my thanks, JaneSpecial Features:
- Bad service. Pricey. Bad atmospheremac385VIPDined on 8/7/2014Went with a friend on a Thursday after work and there was no game so the place was fairly empty which was nice but the service was so slow it might as well been packed. Fairly price food but we both liked what we ordered so points to the chef for the burger and seafood medley. Otherwise they were playing noisy rock music and had a seminar going on in a side room only being drowned out by a curtain. Bad date spot overall and disappointing. I can see why open table needs to give extra points to get people to go here.Special Features:
- Momo's is good findDinnermanDined on 8/5/2014Went to jayz concert and ate at momo's because it's across the street and it was busy so I knew that was a good sign that ppl go there. Even tho kitchen was a little over welded with Orders the timing was good for food and staff is great in helping.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LNB39VIPDined on 8/5/2014The food wasn't good. Our server was really nice but it took a while for us to get anything because it was really crowded.Special Features:
- Buffet Brunch?EastsideGuyDined on 8/3/2014They advertise and share a menu on Open Table than includes a Buffet Brunch. This is not the case. They offered 6 items on a Brunch Menu. If you are looking for a true Brunch - I would choose another place.
- NoisyDined on 7/28/2014Can't beat this wonderful location across ATT Park and convenient for game day and gameday vibe. Been here twice. Service was slow but attentive an hour before game time, to be expected, but allow for this. Food was totally ordinary and overpriced for what it was. our group ordered mac and cheese small plate, caesar salad, pizza, and burgers, so set your expectations for the high prices and go elsewhere so you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- OMGj9usherVIPDined on 7/26/2014Usually I give rave reviews of Momos but my last experience was terrible. We ordered pulled pork, hamburger, ceviche. it took forever for the order to come to the table. We had a reservation that for 2:30. After we paid the bill at 3:15, the waitress told us that the manager wanted us to hurry up and leave the table because they were really busy had people waiting for the table. There was a game that night and they wanted to get the people in and out for the game! We understood this cause we work at the stadium. BUT we wanted to enjoy our lunch time before work, hence making a reservation two month ago for a specific time to have an hour to enjoy MOMO's. We didn't appreciated this especially since it took forever for the food to arrive!!Special Features:
- Fun without the Giants in townGarnishDined on 7/22/2014Our requirement for a restaurant was walking distance from CalTrain + family-friendly: Momo's was great for that. The Giants were not in town so the restaurant was pretty empty. The food was good for our family and we all had very good service.Special Features: