Momo's Pasta - Addison
5290 Beltline Rd #132
Dallas, TX 75254Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Momo's Pasta - Addison
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.momosaddison.com/
- Phone: (972) 386-7373
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM, Friday - Saturday: 5:00 PM 10:30 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, BYO Liquor, Full Bar, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: syed 2149010877x
A word from Momo's Pasta - Addison
Like a friendly neighborhood trattoria you might find in Naples or Venice, MoMo"s serves fare passed down through generations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Momo's Pasta - Addison reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (3)special occasion (3)romantic (2)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Great serviceRobertDined on 11/1/2014This is your classic neighborhood Italian restaurant with solid food and personal service. We were there early on a Saturday night, and it was not very busy. We had excellent and personable service from the owner of the restaurant, who greeted my by name and treated us like family. His attentiveness and personal charm reminded me of a cozy restaurant from a movie and years gone by.Special Features:
- Long Time FavoriteMacNDallasDined on 10/25/2014Momo's has been a long time favorite of mine for both business and personal dining. The service is always top notch and the food is unique and very good. The Addison location is an ideal spot for a business lunch as it is easy to get into and quiet so you can actually converse. It is an easy place for groups as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Favoritestm555Dined on 10/17/2014Very low-key ambience, but with a quiet elegance. The food has been so consistently delicious over the years, our favorite Italian outside of Rome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RhendyDined on 8/14/2014My seafood was over poked and did not taste fresh. One companion's pasta dish he said was mediocre.
- DisappointedDagsVIPDined on 8/7/2014We decided to try something different-what a bad decision to choose this location. We were greeted at the door by a server, when we mentioned we had OpenTable reservations, he waved us off. There were 3 other tables in the restaurant when we arrived. We ordered sparkling water and the busboy delivered 2 glasses of ice water and a bottle of sparkling water with 1 glass. That would be the last we saw of any service staff for quite some time. We noticed our waiter behind the empty unstocked bar placing a case of wine bottles. After a few minutes of this, we decided to try somewhere else. We attempted to pay for our water and the waiter begged us to stay. We decided to leave when he failed to get our order right. Horrid Experience
- The following 92 reviews are from the Momo's Pasta - Addison reviews archive.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014The service was great. I had a hard time deciding what to order so our server had the cook make half of each for me! Never been to a place that did that, but I was very happy about that.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerAlto12Dined on 7/17/2014Our birthday friend choose Momo's because we have dined here on numerous occasions & are always impressed with the quality of the food. The menu offers a good variety & reasonable prices. It is a neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/7/2014This restaurant was wonderful. Great food at a good price. The staff was very attentive. Not sure why they weren't busier on a Saturday evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/30/2014The food was excellent and reminiscent of older Italian restaurants with dishes rarely seen on today's menus but prepared with a lighter hand. In addition, all special requests were honored. Great place for date night because it was possible to carry on a conversation without listening to adjoining tables.Special Features:
- LibrarianDined on 4/19/2014The service was good, our salads and pastas were delicious, but it was disconcerting that our party of four was one of the few dining there on a Saturday evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was decent.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014Was looking for some fresh homemade pasta. This didn't quite fit the bill. Everything seemed to be slightly under-seasoned. Food was not bad. Pretty good value for price, but was just looking for something a little better.
- GreatcarbloadrunnerDined on 3/14/2014My wifeand I decided that we would do italian food in preparation for our run the next day. Oh my goodness, did we score big time with Momo's in Addison?! Everything was GREAT! This little tucked away gem was just what we wanted for a carb loading treat. HIGHLY, recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group of 7 ladies, some foodies,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/1/2014Group of 7 ladies, some foodies, some having no experience with Italian Food. Everyone was thrilled with their dinner selections and raved about the menu and the service. Great find!Special Features:
- Rough nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Understaffed, overpriced for quality of food. Granted it was Valentine's but they were woefully unprepared. Food seemed to be Italian with American and Indian influences (not a great combination)
- Great food, great service.DallasCEODined on 2/1/2014Like the Momo's locations, the food and service were great! Glad to have a Momo's close to us in North Dallas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was so disappointed.LetDownDined on 12/31/2013Disappointed is the best way to put it. I'd heard such wonderful things from others/reviews, I was really excited. On New Years Eve, my boyfriend and I went for a nice romantic dinner. Because it was a "special occasion" (I assume) they had a set menu for $35 per person for a 3 course meal. Price wasn't to bad for 3 courses, but when you consider that after a pasta plate, I don't really want 2 desserts, it was probably more than I would have spent on a normal night. Food was highly mediocre, and service was either overwhelming or absent. And they never brought the wine we ordered. :(Special Features:
- great great serviceFLHR09Dined on 11/2/2013Food good, solid but not spectalular, service over the top good, personal attention by the owners and staff, nothing pretensious, just an honest desire to make us enjoy our experience. Really enjoyed and will go back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeFoodLuvrsDined on 10/26/2013Owner is always so gracious and pleasant. Food is terrific. Try the warm spinach salad, pasta arrabiata, and tira misu. Yummmmmm. One of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boad Dining at MOmo'sBDayDined on 9/17/2013Last September, I was assigned to organize my club annual board meeting. I wanted to have it in a quite venue where everyone would have a great time. I contacted Momo' s restaurant manager in Addison to plan the dinner that my members would enjoy. He and his staff were very useful planning the dinner within my club budget. That night every thing was impressive. The board members enjoyed the food, the service and the ambiance that they never stopped talking about their experience at the restaurant. I am thinking of making another reservation at Momo's for or annual board meeting. My compliments to the chef and the staff for their outstanding service!Special Features:
- A pleasant dining experience.MelissaDined on 9/13/2013The restaurant has a romantic feel to it, and though dim, was not uncomfortably so. We found the atmosphere to be pleasing; more so for adult diners. You must bring your own wine, which we did, and paid to have it uncorked and served. The gentleman who served us was very polite and professional, as was the younger man assisting him. It is a step up from a casual night out, but not terribly expensive. The food was very good, though the ravioli in my Ravioli di Carne was slightly overcooked (the ricotta was a bit on the mushy, wet side) and the risotto slightly under-cooked. That was the main reason for removal of one star. The peas and the vegetables on the side were sublime, as was the dressing on my Insalata Verde and the capuccino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond in the roughmurphysctDined on 8/16/2013How has it taken so long for me to eat here? Delicious all around. From the bread they bring you to snack on prior to your meal to the wine to the main course. I had the eggplant Parmesan which was light and original with the addition of onions and they aren't fried! My husband had the best homemade pasta dish called the modo mio. This will become a staple for us to go to for authentic Italian food!Special Features:
- Flavorful pasta, made from scratchSparkeyDined on 7/20/2013All in all, my wife and I enjoyed our meal at Momo's. Our server was very attentive, the food was very good (Pink Bread, Lobster Ravioli, Espresso Ice Cream), and their quaint atmosphere can help you forget that you're in the middle of a mini-mall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hidden gem!DuzmanVIPDined on 7/4/2013Pasta and Gnocci were made fresh, to order and were excellent! We were a table of six with including 2 small children. The owner looked after us and couldn't have been more gracious. We highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, lousy serviceDaveVIPDined on 6/29/2013The waiter said they were out of the wine I ordered, and was making a substitution. Normally, when this happens, they will serve you a comparably-priced wine, and charge you the same as the original order. When the check arrived, I discovered he had brought a wine that was twice the price of the one I had ordered. I was shocked and annoyed, but didn't complain. I probably should have. I left a minimal tip, and we are unlikely to dine there again any time soon. In any case, we would not want that waiter.
- Neighborhood delightSchneidDined on 5/4/2013We always like finding convenient and great spots in the neighborhood. The wait staff was very attentive but never offered dessert until we flagged him down. We sat and chatted for a very long time and appreciated the ability to do that. Food was good. However, there was too much dressing on the spinach salad. It should be served on the side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud older restaurant. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2013Loud older restaurant. The food was pretty good. It was more expensive that it should have been in my opinion
- We celebrated my husband'sBunnyDined on 3/15/2013We celebrated my husband's birthday with the family at MoMo's. He was quite surprised as he had never been but had often said he would like to. The pasta was outstanding & is a must since this is their specialty. All pasta is made from scratch & you can certainly tell the difference. The service was great as well. They also allowed me to bring in a homemade birthday cake which was nice.Special Features:
- Delicious and affordableOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/8/2013Momo's was great! The food was fantastic, especially when you consider the price, and the service was outstanding. I never had an empty glass, and the waiter made sure we enjoyed our meal without being intrusive. I read in other reviews about the fact that there is no background music here. I had never noticed that almost all other restaurants had it, and I think I would not noticed its absence had it not been pointed out to me. Overall if you're looking for a good Italian place that won't break the bank I highly recommend Momo'sSpecial Features:
- Empty restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/5/2013Only one another table was being used. The food was salty and over priced. The waiter charged me more for the wine then what was on the menu.
- The restaurant is small andWinedoctorVIPDined on 2/23/2013The restaurant is small and comfortable. The service was very good. The food quality was not good. The restaurant is byob which is a big attraction for us, but unfortunately the food just wasn't very good.
- Restaurant did not have ourjdsrDined on 2/16/2013Restaurant did not have our reservation and said they could seat us if we waited us a few minutes. After waiting 20 minutes they said they would not be able to accommodate us and we left.
- Atmosphere was pleasant, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Atmosphere was pleasant, food was good, portions moderate. Value was not great but acceptable for Valentines Day. Overall a good experience but nothing outstanding.
- Very good wine list, but doesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013Very good wine list, but does not have a full bar. There was no music playing which seemed odd. As more people came throughout the night, the place became a bit louder masking the fact there was no music. Good food. Waiter made a couple wine recommendations. Was good, but not amazing.Special Features:
- Three of my friends and IOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/8/2013Three of my friends and I chose Momo's to celebrate a promotion. From the moment we arrived to the last bite of dessert, our service was friendly yet not intruding. The food was out of this world, mine being a delectable dish of veal with prociutto that I cannot wait to order again! And the wine the server suggested for each of us went wonderfully with our meals. Thanks to Momo's for an exceptional evening of dining!Special Features:
- I hadn’t been to Momo’s inOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013I hadn’t been to Momo’s in year’s…the last time was several years ago at the Dallas location behind TI…but I remember the times I had been there the food was fantastic and I was not disappointed this past weekend. The Carpaccio was great and the Trout and veal entrees were fabulous….can’t wait to return…and it is right next to Soho’s….Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2012My soup was cold and the food was not as tasty as I remember it when I dined at the location off of Knox-Henderson a year or so ago.
- Great ItalianMarciVIPDined on 12/31/2012Neighborhood favorite. Staff warm and friendly. Food is very good. Great variety. Quiet and laid back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunately we did not havegoodeatsVIPDined on 12/24/2012Unfortunately we did not have an overall good experience even though the food was good, the service was not. The bus boys were diligent filling our waters twice before a menu was even provided. The wine we ordered was not available, this was not told to us until after the waiter opened a substitute bottle of wine and did provide us the option to order something different. The food arrived timely despite the lengthy delay in trying to order. (I had to get out of my seat and track down the waiter to order our dinner).
- A wide menu, attentive service,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012A wide menu, attentive service, and well-executed fare combine to deliver an enjoyable and memorable experience. Love the bread, tomato basil soup, and the rainbow trout.Special Features:
- I'll be honest and say thatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2012I'll be honest and say that I wasn't paying too much attention to the scenery as much as I was paying attention to the company that I had. I think overall, it was a pleasant experience and I enjoyed myself.Special Features: