221 Knickerbocker Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11237Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mominette.com/
- Phone: 9292342941x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 6:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: Cash Only
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Alan Bustillo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: Off-site catering is available. $30, $40, and $50 Prix fixe or custom prix fixe menus with the chef.
Buffet options are also available.
- Entertainment: Live Music
Tuesdays live jazz and jam
Wednesdays live Bossa Nova
Thursday live Piano
Fridays Dj night
Fifa world cup 2014
A word from Mominette
Mominette is a French Bistro & Oyster Bar in Bushwick, featuring Live music, a beautiful garden, market fresh menu, French wines and fine cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mominette reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (7)neighborhood gem (6)romantic (5)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Limited MenudespinaDined on 9/20/2014Pros- service was good, wine was very good, reasonable prices, oysters looked good but we did not try them. We heard the brunch is better. Cons- They were out of steak at 6:30 p.m. Food served on a cutting board not a plate. Food was just okay nothing special and certainly not French. Menu is limited and just lacks vision. They had no idea we had a reservation. I sent a message it was my son's birthday and they never mentioned the reservation or his birthday. Obviously they do not check Open Table. It was cute sitting outside but nothing memorable. It was not the ambiance we were looking for at all. The place has potential.
- RoscoeVIPDined on 8/30/2014Really disappointing meal and service. Very inconsistent---we ate at 7 pm and the restaurant (French bistro), had already run out of pate! How does that happen. We asked a waiter for a fork and apparently he didn't speak ANY English and couldn't understand what we wanted. We ate in the courtyard which was also visited by a rat! Quite an experience!
- The following 0 reviews are from the Mominette reviews archive.