221 Knickerbocker Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11237Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mominette.com/
- Phone: 9292342941x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 6:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: Cash Only
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Alan Bustillo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: Off-site catering is available. $30, $40, and $50 Prix fixe or custom prix fixe menus with the chef.
Buffet options are also available.
- Entertainment: Live Music
Tuesdays live jazz and jam
Wednesdays live Bossa Nova
Thursday live Piano
Fridays Dj night
Fifa world cup 2014
A word from Mominette
Mominette is a French Bistro & Oyster Bar in Bushwick, featuring Live music, a beautiful garden, market fresh menu, French wines and fine cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mominette reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (5)romantic (4)neighborhood gem (4)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- RoscoeVIPDined on 8/30/2014Really disappointing meal and service. Very inconsistent---we ate at 7 pm and the restaurant (French bistro), had already run out of pate! How does that happen. We asked a waiter for a fork and apparently he didn't speak ANY English and couldn't understand what we wanted. We ate in the courtyard which was also visited by a rat! Quite an experience!
- The following 0 reviews are from the Mominette reviews archive.