1500 Polaris Parkway, Suite 220
Columbus, OH 43240Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mollywoos.com/
- Phone: (614) 985-9667
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pan-Asian, Asian
- Executive Chef: Ryan DeConnick
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: There are two private dining rooms available at Molly Woo's. A semi-private dining room, divided from the main dining room by curtains, may accommodate up to 10 guests. A larger private dining room, which can be closed off from the main dining area, is available for parties up to 30 guests. Both rooms can be the perfect setting for your next business meeting or special event. Several banquet menu options are offered to help plan a meal that is sure to please.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Nordstrom, General Manager 6149859667x
- Special Events: Molly Woo's now offers Online To Go Ordering. Visit MollyWoos.com to place your next order online.
Join us for our daily Red Lantern Features
Happy Hour (in our bar only) at Molly Woo's!
3:00PM-6:30PM Monday through Friday
$5 WELL DRINKS
•Bacardi Light Rum
•Cuervo Gold Tequila
•Famous Grouse Scotch
•Jim Beam Bourbon
•Seagram’s 7 Whiskey
$5 UMBRELLA DRINKS
$5 MOLLY’S COCKTAILS
$5 STARTERS (NOT INCLUDING POKE)
$5 ROLLS (SPICY TUNA, SPICY SALMON ROLL, CALIFORNIA ROLL, SAMURAI ROLL, GARDEN ROLL)
$5 22oz ASIAN BEERS
A word from Molly Woo's
With red lanterns, Asian artifacts, high ceilings & dramatically flavored Pan-Asian Cuisine, Molly Woo's reverberates with the incredible energy & big flavors of all things Asia. At Molly Woo's, located at Polaris Fashion Place, your palate can tour a variety of Asian ports-of-call. The peppery stir fries of the Szechwan Province. The freshest sushi from Japan. The noodle dishes of Canton, Singapore and Thailand. Mongolian hot pots. Award-winning Spring Rolls. All prepared authentically & presented artistically.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Molly Woo's - Best Restaurants in Polaris ›
Molly Woo's reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (38)special occasion (28)fit for foodies (26)great for lunch (26)romantic (11)neighborhood gem (9)kid-friendly (8)hot spot (8)great for outdoor dining (8)great for brunch (8)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (5)notable wine list (1)Show More
- CalamariDatenightDined on 11/18/2014We had the appetizer Calamari and it was DELICIOUS! Our waiter was very polite and very attentive. We will definitely be coming back more often.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and specialty drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/15/2014Love the Firecracker chicken and the Hunan Chicken is also fantastic. Would love to see a few more sushi roll offerings, but still, the menu is great. Your Blackberry Bourbon drink is one of my favorite drinks anywhere. I really love it. Nobody has anything like it that I have seen. Thanks, Steve from Bellville, OHSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Asian dinningNeverbackDined on 11/8/2014Great Asian food. Friendly staff, great service, taste food and able to order it the way I like it!Special Features:
- Sushi Portion Shrinking?mmmmmmVIPDined on 11/7/2014We dine @ MW a lot. On our last visit I noticed my delicious Caterpillar roll seemed to be smaller. Hopefully it was just a new guy in the back putting the roll together. Otherwise.. All was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to eat in Columbus OHHotSpotsDined on 10/21/2014Molly Woo's is a great place to go for any occasion, and it has very fast service.Special Features:
- Always goodStewartVIPDined on 10/21/2014The food is good. The service was great. No complaints.Special Features:
- Great Asian Cuisinetmh0406Dined on 10/17/2014Food is always great and well priced for the amount you receive. The service is always great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a great Asian cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKlovetoeatoutDined on 9/28/2014We do like Molly Woos...mostly because they offer a Saki Flight. Other than that, the food is just the same as any other chinese restaurant but very over priced. I got the Dan Dan noodles. All it was: lo mein noodles with the same chicken mixture as served with the lettuce wraps. The sauce was good, nothing spectacular. My husband and son got the combination fried rice. Again, nothing special. Not much meat. OVERPRICED.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Asian foor for the Mid-westOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014The food was flavorful but definitely can't compare to the great Chinese-American restaurants in the NYC area. I guess I was going there with the impression of getting my socks blown off, but alas, my socks were still on by the end of the meal. I'm sure that for Mid-Westerners it's a great departure from what they're used to. I ordered the Crispy Noodles...very delicious, but not memorable. I must say that the Crab Rangoon was pretty tasty. I would go back but with very different expectations.Special Features:
- overallOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014Very good food. I love Molly Woo's, it never disappoints! It was my son's birthday and he received a free dessert! He picked the coconut cream pie. It was wonderful! The waiter was very good and very polite. My husband is an iced tea lover. At some restaurants his tea runs out but not this time! The waiter brought two carafes of tea to us! Smart move!Special Features:
- mmmmmmmmmmmmVIPDined on 8/28/2014mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mm?mmmmmmmmmm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LouHDined on 8/23/2014The waitress was excellent and the food was wonderful. Only problem was we did not get a booth, even though it was requested in a reservation made three weeks ahead of time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to par for a CM resturant.datenightDined on 8/22/2014We love all of CM restaurants. We typically enjoy Molly Woos as well. This occasion was bad. We are hoping it was a one time occurrence. Our food was not very good at all. Our waiter commented that my wor Su gai smelled like McDonald's chicken mcnuggets. Ironically it tasted as bad. The sauce was entirely too salty the chicken was over cooked and My husbands rice had several hard pieces in it. I think we are going to wait a while before we go back and hope they fix the problems :(Special Features:
- Good food decent priceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2014My wife and I went the other day for dinner on a Thursday night. We ordered pot stickers: always delicious, not really sure if anyone can mess up pot stickers. Wonton Soup: my favorite Asian soup, and I always get it whenever its on the menu, needless to say it was probably the best I've ever had. My wife then got Caterpillar sushi roll: custom ordered and she said it was great (I don't eat sushi). I got chicken Lo Mein: Very delicious. Their were a ton of drink options as well. Overall we had a great experience and would definitely come back in the near future.
- Great ServiceTsavoriteGreen1Dined on 8/15/2014As always, great service and wonderful food! The food always comes out at the right time, plenty of time after appetizers. One never has to ask for their drinks to be filled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD FOODGudFudDined on 8/14/2014Just love the food here. Ambience is good too. I like the open table option here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Price and Great Serviceluv2eatatthecapDined on 8/6/2014Everything was great--food, pricing, service. I took a friend and we celebrated her birthday--it could not have been a better meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spot to eat!!!WuzzuupDined on 8/1/20142 of us are gluten free. .. The staff and menu truly show how much they are trained on it. The regular menu is a favorite for those that were in our party that ordered off it. Definitely a place we will frequent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service, bad seatingMelanieDined on 7/26/2014The last few times that we have been to Molly Woos with the exeption of a private event we had there at the end of May we have had the worst seating even with reservations. We had a party of 6 and we were seated right in front of the kitchen. It was difficult to talk and to hear each other when we did. As usual the food and service were great. I would have rated the service at the highest level but it took too long to get drinks from the bar.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 682 reviews are from the Molly Woo's reviews archive.
- Schmooze at Molly Woo'sswc001Dined on 7/25/2014My siblings and I went their with our step-mom, remembering my late dad on his birthday. Between the great service, the pot-stickers and amazing dishes, everything was wonderful. It turned out to be splendid weather that evening so we opted to sit outside. Perfecto!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/25/2014Waiter was very friendly, but didin't listen well. Everything else was an A, he was a C+.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Really enjoyed being able to get a half order. My husband and I ordered 4 different things because we couldn't commit and it was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BigGDined on 7/19/2014Good atmosphere. I especially liked the spicy tuna rolls. The main course could have come out hotter; it came out warm and cooled off quickly by the time you placed the rice and course on your plate. The service was friendly and empty plates removed timely. I gave the food a good rating only because I felt the Main Course should have come out hotter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Woo-derful!!!CitydogDined on 7/19/2014Loved the food. The waiter was friendly and attentive. Very comfortable atmosphere. I could eat two/three orders of the Crab Rangoon.Special Features:
- thank youdevotedfanVIPDined on 7/19/2014I almost decided to go back to sesame chicken--I was so disappointed with the beef and asparagus in soy butter sauce being singed. I'm so glad I didn't. With just a little care to cut the beef into smaller pieces, and careful timing, the beef was cooked but not burnt into tasteless, and the soy butter sauce was perfect. Bill Does a lot to ensure that the dish comes out the way I prefer it, too. K. Robinson .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have just gone to Pei WeisstabesVIPDined on 7/18/2014The food and service was not worth spending date night on. I have had better or similar quality at Pei Wei and would have rather gone there. The restaurant was busy and loud and lots of kids. Just a bad selection for us. Will not return.Special Features:
- Overall good experienceAverage740Dined on 7/9/2014I visited Molly Woo's with my girlfriend and it was my first time going, but she has been many times and loves it. The service was awesome and the food tasted good, but I personally think it was a bit expensive for the size of the portion. It was definitely a good amount of food, but not quite worth the $15+ per plate. Overall, I would definitely go back and I had a good experience, but it's not somewhere I would go regularly because of the price. It's a great place for special occasions like birthdays and such!Special Features:
- Great celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/9/2014We had a great time celebrating my son's high school graduation. We have eaten at Molly Woo's for several events and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- unexpectedPamsfriendDined on 6/28/2014Our friends from Louisville KY are moving to Jakarta. A group got together for one last time, and we were given a sectioned-off area that was just perfect for our dining and visiting needs. Service was great, and the food was good, as usual. We were never rushed so the table could be turned. How nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thank youdevotedfanVIPDined on 6/28/2014Bill was our preferred server, he ensured that the butter soy sauce was done properly with the help of theschef. its my favorite. excellent treatment of guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReanieDined on 6/15/2014Easy making the reservation. Response was immediateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectioncrazy4wooDined on 6/14/2014We can never get enough of Molly Woo and the service and food. We travel there 40 miles "one way" because no matter the cost of gas, the reward of eating there is always Perfection. Kevin, Bill, Derek and Brannigan are the best Cameron Employees ever. The consistency and quality in the food is impeccable. We never wonder if we are getting what we had the last time there, it's always the same. Not may places except Cameron's restaurants can say that.Special Features:
- devotedfanVIPDined on 6/8/2014the service is excellent, but the food is what keeps us coming back. totally fresh, made to order, it is both the variety and attention to detail that makes Molly Woo's better than others. the friday special of beef tips with asparagus is my new favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and good time as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014Molly Woos is one of our favorite places. Great food, atmosphere and service always! Would definately recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Asian FoodCharlieDined on 5/29/2014This was our first visit to Molly Woo's, and we enjoyed everything about the restaurant. Each of us (four) ordered something different, and we all agreed that the food was excellent. One guest said the hot and sour soup was the best he ever ate. I had a house special with eggplant and crisp tofu, one of the best vegetarian dishes I've eaten. The server was attentive but not intrusive. The prices are quite fair.Special Features:
- good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/24/2014we are always pleased with the service and food at Molly Woo's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and EnvironmentrichdawnDined on 5/24/2014Best service I ever received....the young lady was fantastically professional. I would lose the load country music playing......Chinese restaurant???Special Features:
- Special NightfoodloverDined on 5/24/2014We came here as a party of 7 people and we're seated in a small area that was separate from the rest of the dining room. It was perfect. Gave a nice, intimate vibe to our special occasion. Our waitress was great and provided excellent service. Food, as always, was very good. Overall, it was a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding waitressfun2eatoutDined on 5/24/2014It was a beautiful evening to sit out on the patio of Molly Woos. We had an excellent waitress which was very charming and fun. She knew everything about the menu and answered all our questions with knowledge. Two of us loved our food but the other two were disappointed so that is the reason for my lower rating of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/23/2014My fiance and I had a wonderful experience at Molly Woo's - as usual! Our server was great and we were lucky to be able to enjoy our meal out on the patio. I love that I can substitute tofu into any dish as I love their Cashew Chicken with fried rice. Their spring rolls are always our favorite appetizer and the dipping sauce is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.