713 8th St. SE
Washington, DC 20003Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mollymalonescapitolhillsaloon.com/
- Phone: 2025471222
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch/Dinner: Daily: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We have catered fun Irish-themed events all over the Hill. Check with our events coordinator.
- Private Party Facilities: Our entire second floor is private and features a full bar with 50 beers on tap, as well as private access from our kitchens. A live music permit allows for dancing and parties with a DJ or a live band.
- Private Party Contact: Cierra Mooney 2485142811
- Entertainment: We have trivia nights on Wed nights, and one of the few live music permits on the Hill. Check with us for live music events, and we always welcome parties that want to feature live music on our private second floor with it's own bar.
A word from Molly Malone's
A Capital Hill Saloon, and we like to think the nicest Irish Pub in DC. Our American Oak interior, two story skylights, and bars on two levels, along with a patio right on Barrack's Row, makes us a favorite for locals on the Hill. We love all sports, and open for most Premier and other major football games, as well as NFL, NBA, MLB and college games (all in HD). We have 50 beers on tap from local, American, and key European breweries, as well as all the favorites in bottles and cans. What we are known for is our food. From a great burger to sandwiches, hand breaded chicken, fresh chili and soups, Irish specialties, and a Brunch menu that makes hanging out on a weekend easy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos