Molly Maguire's Irish Pub and Restaurant
1085 Central Ave
Clark, NJ 07066Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
Molly Maguire's Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mollymaguires.com/
- Phone: (732) 388-6511
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm;
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Tuesday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm,
Wednesday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Gastro Pub, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Molly's offers catering in Croke Park for parties up to 75 people. We also use our main dinning room on the first floor for weekend afternoon parties. Pricing starts at $22.99 per person and packages are available including beer, wine and cocktails. We also offer trays of food for your party needs at home.
Sunday Brunch Parties start at $16.99
- Entertainment: Upstairs at Molly"s Wednesday is Karaoke, Thursdays' acoustic music, Saturday live bands
Downstairs in Croke Park, The Sports Pub at Molly's on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, we have house DJ's playing the best mix of today's music.
On Sunday's enjoy all the NFL sports action In Croke Park with 10 HD flat screen televisions and food and drink specials
A word from Molly Maguire's Irish Pub and Restaurant
Molly Maguire's Irish Pub and Restaurant opened it's doors in March 2002 and quickly became Union County's favorite spot for great Irish Fare, steaks, chops and a great specials menu. Molly's is also known for the best hamburger in Union County, come on in and create your own. With a beautifully designed bar and the warmth and charm of a true Irish Pub, with two fire places, old world reclaimed timber, stone archways and furnishings from the Emerald Island, come and relax with old friends or share a pint with a couple of new friends. On weekends come on downstairs to "Croke Park" the sports pub at Molly's, with 10 flat screen HD televisions (some in their own booths) and a family friendly menu we offer something for everyone.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Molly Maguire's Irish Pub and Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great hamburgersDawnDined on 8/8/2014My husband and I had the hamburgers for lunch and they were excellent. Our waiter was very nice and pleasant. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Good findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014We (2 couples) went here for dinner because we had a Living Social voucher. The food was very good, the staff attentive, but not overly so. We had a great experience @ Molly Maguire's & would definitely go back.Special Features:
- The following 21 reviews are from the Molly Maguire's Irish Pub and Restaurant reviews archive.
- Good and quiet for weekend brunchMKW2013VIPDined on 7/27/2014was good for my two children as it wasn't too crowded or noisy on a Sunday late morningSpecial Features:
- JMC90VIPDined on 7/19/2014Celebrated my Mom's bachelorette party and started with dinner here. They were very accommodating and from what I remember the food was delicious! I will definitely return when I am in the area.Special Features:
- GREAT NIGHT OUToldfriend49Dined on 4/23/2014OUR SERVER WAS SO GOOD...SUGGESTED THINGS WE'D MISSED....FOOD WAS SERVED IN A PROPER MANNER....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pub atmosphereKelsch77Dined on 3/16/2014All the staff members we had contact with were nice and attentive. There was a minor wait for a table, but much shorter than expected for St Patrick's Day weekend. The food was pretty good and the Irish beer was flowing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shepherd's pie...delishsunflower7bDined on 3/1/2014This is the second time I've been here and the food is consistently good. I ordered the Shepherd's Pie and it did not disappoint...very flavorful, served piping hot, and fresh ingredients. The beer on tap is always fresh and I'll definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traditional Irish PubJerseyshorenancyDined on 2/28/2014I went for lunch to Molly's. My reservation was for 1, so it was slightly past the typical lunch period. I cannot say how crowded it would have been at peak lunch hour, but it was half full when my friend and I went. This looks like a typical Irish pub. It was clean, and the ambiance was good. The wait staff was attentive and friendly. I had the Irish stew, which was terrific. It was loaded with tender beef, which is not always the case in other restaurants. I have not been there for dinner, but I plan to go back one evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luck of the IrishDocCVIPDined on 1/27/2014We had lunch there. The food was very good and the prices were quite reasonable. Make sure that any added items such as lettuce and tomatoes that you requested are provided. Only problem is finding the entrance to the parking lot, you have to go through another restaurant's lot before you get to this restaurants parking. When you leave you can only make a right hand turn so make sure you know your way around the area. Overall it was a good experience and the food was well worth any minor concerns.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but bustlingAliS44Dined on 11/9/2013Our service was good, and my steak was outstanding. However, the parking situation leaves a lot to be determined. We went on a Saturday night, and had to park across a four lane road at a different shopping center. We also sat at a 2 person table a little too close for my liking to another table. Would go back for the food, but only on a weekday when it is less busy and we can park there.Special Features:
- Expected better...HoffDined on 10/26/2013The food was good, but the service was definitely lacking. We had to ask for bread after we noticed other tables had--and it arrived after our appetizers, which got cold quickly because we never got plates to eat them on. We had to keep asking the busboy to please send our waiter when we needed cocktail refills. The sweet potato fries were served cold and had to go back. Like I said, the food was good, but the service was definitely lacking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guinness was great...so was the foosunflower7bDined on 10/12/2013My boyfriend and I originally wanted Mexican food for dinner but happened to drive by this place so gave it a try. The waiter was friendly and attentive. The food was fresh, delicious and reasonably priced. I had the chicken pot pie and the pastry top was mouth-watering. My boyfriend had the fish and chips were equally as delicious. The bonus was that if you ordered a Guininess, then you got an Guinness glass engraved with your name included in the price of the drink. We each got a Guinness and now have two glasses to remind us of the fun dining experience at this place. I'd recommend it to my friends and we'll be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was excellent. ServerMustangmaggieVIPDined on 8/3/2013Service was excellent. Server was pleasant and very accommodating. One person in our party sent their overdone steak back and replacement was excellent. Other than that, food was good. All had an enjoyable time.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your average pub!KimballVIPDined on 6/22/2013All of the dishes we ordered were delicious. I especially recommend the rack of lamb. It was tender and succulent. The service was attentive and friendly. An enjoyable evening was had by all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molly Maguire's offers a brunchHeatherDined on 6/16/2013Molly Maguire's offers a brunch buffet every Sunday for $12.95. Great deal for the price. Not the most extensive buffet but it has an omelette station and standard breakfast fare as well as some Irish specialties. Food was tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went for brunch on mother'smima2103Dined on 5/12/2013We went for brunch on mother's day. The service and food was very good. The only reason we will not be going back for brunch is because there are no eggs served at the buffet table, which was a huge disappointment. They have an omlet station but it is waitress service only. By the time you are served your eggs (which was a very small rportio) the rest of your breakfast is cold. I have never been to a breakfast buffet that doesn't serve eggs.
- Great family meal at Molly'sWFNJDinerVIPDined on 5/11/2013Good food, good service and great for our large table of six...the server's were very nice to my parents who were there for the first time. Large portions and tasty too! The burgers are always a hit as is the Guinness Stew and fish & ChipsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice brunch but always hasBobServiceDined on 4/21/2013Nice brunch but always has a better dinner and lunch menu. they are doing some small repair work but it was cleanSpecial Features:
- Very good soda bread, beerdaveVIPDined on 4/5/2013Very good soda bread, beer selection, fries, peppercorn steak and shrimp bianco. Excellent serviceSpecial Features:
- Molly's has consistently impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/31/2013Molly's has consistently impressed me with excellent menu choices and top quality results. I've never had a bad meal!!! Plenty of bar space with original Irish decor.Special Features:
- Our server was very enthusiasticOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/30/2013Our server was very enthusiastic and friendly. The food was great. Three of us has the rack of lamb, which was excellent and cooked to proper temperature. One of us had the filet mignon stroganoff ( a special that night). The gravy was fantastic and the tenderloin tips were very tender. We will be back!Special Features:
- We were seated promptly. TypicalJoeyVIPDined on 1/18/2013We were seated promptly. Typical Irish pub food and drink. Enough choices of entree's and also offer a 'small plate' menu. Would return.
- Signature staek dinner wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/12/2013Signature staek dinner was excellent. The hamburger was very good.Special Features: