26841 S. Bay Drive
Bonita Springs, FL 34134Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.molinosristorante.com/
- Phone: (239) 992-7025
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Kenny Purisico
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Available for buyout and parties up to 60 people private, also private VIP table in wine cellar for up to 12 people.
A word from Molino's Ristorante
At Molino's Ristorante, owner and native Italian Kanuccio Purisico captivates diners with a menu of mouthwatering Northern Italian fare. Dishes of calamari fritti, and clams oreganato entice appetites, and burbling waterfalls beckon outdoors as patrons find themselves in sunny Adriatic here in beautiful Bonita Springs. Our culinary team dazzle guests with authentic dishes such as the lambata di vitello alla griglia, a grilled veal chop accessorized with hot cherry peppers and mushrooms, or the rollatine melanzane, ricotta cheese rolled into thinly sliced eggplant and topped with tomato sauce. For those searching for ocean-fresh seafood try our salmone onde e terra, a cut of broiled salmon luxuriously lounging in a rich cognac sauce with a posse of peas, prosciutto, and mushrooms.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Molino's Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Bonita Springs ›
Molino's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (19)neighborhood gem (18)special occasion (17)great for outdoor dining (16)romantic (9)notable wine list (7)good for groups (6)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- JettyboDined on 11/15/2014FOOD GREAT...SERVICE NOT WE MET FRIENDS WHO WE HAD NOT SEE IN A WHILE AT THE RESTAURANT FOR DINNER....WE HAD A DRINK BEFORE DINNER AND WHILE HAVING OUR DRINKS THE WAITER TOOK OUR ORDER. WE MET AT 7:00 PM....WE WERE IN OUR CARS BY 8:05 PM....WE DID NOT HAVE TIME TO ENJOY OURSELVES OUR DINNER WAS SERVED IN FIVE MINUTES AFTER WE ORDERED IT. FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THIS RESTAURANT.Special Features:
- time2dinVIPDined on 11/14/2014Food and service was excellent but of course Florida in season -it was extremely crowded inside and very noisy. We were able to set outside underneath a gas propane heat lamp and it was super. Joey was our waiter and he did a great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service and poor foodTarunDined on 11/8/2014Very disappointing Poor food quality. Not much to eat for vegetarian. Server made too many mistakes. Would not go back.Special Features:
- PeteDined on 11/8/2014Everything was ok, just average. No vibe. Our food came out surprisingly fast. We suspect that a lot of it was pre-cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unusual weatherpoppynjackDined on 11/1/2014Bonita Spring's weather took a 20 degree drop so I don't think that the restaurant was prepared for the onslaught of diners. My husband and I had a reservation and we were seated immediately. We were given our drinks stat-as it should be. The "bus boys"were overworked but were very fast and took the rush in stride.I really was amazed at their efficiency. I will go back because I think the restaurant was unprepared and of course the food was GREAT!Special Features:
- Consistently Great!MtrplatoVIPDined on 10/19/2014Molino's continues to be a community favorite. It has been a consistently great spot for several (many?) years as Kenny and Sammy stay the course. They are both always there, right in the middle of the action both of them either cooking, greeting, or serving. Their involvement helps assure a first class experience. Our favorites are Clams Oreganato, Fried Zucchini to start, followed by Osso Buco and Lobster Ravioli - all delicious and served as requested and promptly. Lastly, the wait staff is attentive, but not hovering. Luigi is the best!! And his "sidekick" Diego is a non-stop helper. Molino's has a great staff, working as a team from the minute you arrive til you step out the door completely satisfied!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014We will definitely return for this delightful experience.Special Features:
- A Great MealbonsDined on 9/28/2014Had a great waiter and excellent food. We would recommend.Special Features:
- A very nice eveningValsoneDined on 9/20/2014We were a group of 6 ladies celebrating a re-union. We had a very nice table -not too large and so were able to converse across the table. The menu is Italian and covers most offerings of an upscale Italian restaurant, the food was good and presented nicely. the main waiter was a little harried but good but the assistant waiters were not well trained and passed food and collected plates etc. in front of the diners at the table.... not good!. This was outo f season dining for the area and it appears that they need to train the waiters more (or maybe they were short staffed?)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QualifiedDined on 9/6/2014We all enjoyed our food. Redsnapper, veal marsala and gnocchi were all very good. Menu prices were high, but we had a discount coupon, so our check was quite reasonable. Not sure I would return at regular menu prices.Special Features:
- As AlwaysDiner1Dined on 8/30/2014The food and service was excellent as always Don't forget to check out go waiter.comSpecial Features:
- Sea bass was very good.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/21/2014Waiter gave himself a tip on the bill - very bad taste, I thought. I would have been generous. We had a 40% off coupon and I would have tipped him on the full amount of the bill - not the discounted price. He said "feel free to change it" but I didn't.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014overpriced small portions if they didn't give a 40% coupon they would have very little bussiness i woud not recomend this restaurant
- Dinner with family and friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014We dined earlier this week at Molino's with a total of 11 people. Food was wonderful and service is always good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014This is one of our very favorite restaurants. The food is excellent, the atmosphere inviting, and the service friendly. When we think of Italian food we think Molino's! When we wish to impress guests we take them to Molino's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 148 reviews are from the Molino's Ristorante reviews archive.
- Italian Food!bonitababeVIPDined on 7/19/2014Food was very tasty...portions were reasonable...price though...had baked clams- hard to find down here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little findBruniDined on 7/12/2014I had heard good things about the restaurant but was really glad when I went and the reputation stood up to what I had heard. The clams oreganto were the best I have eaten in this area! Coming from NY where the Italian food is king this says a lot. Thoroughly enjoyed the mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night at dinnerDiner1Dined on 7/11/2014We had a great time as always. They will always make anything that we want. The menu is great it is good for all types.Special Features:
- Not what it appears to be.NaplesResidentDined on 7/9/2014When you walk in Molino's, you expect to have a very fine meal. The place is very nicely done. Sorry to say, it's all down hill from there. The food is mediocre, at best. The staff are taken with themselves and intrude far too much of their egos. We were there during the off-season, so the place was quite empty (and quiet). Even with the 40% off coupon they offer, I wouldn't go back or recommend that you do.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014Overall the food was tasty and presentation was appealing. The clam appetizer was definately too small in size of clams and portion served. The crem brûlée was not properly prepared ( not crusted on top) and fruit was not included.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!RoniDined on 7/5/2014Always excellent. Everything is always perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- customerFii5057Dined on 6/7/2014The food was excellent and the service was #1. The waiter was very attentive. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/7/2014food and service was good, although it was a bit pricey to go there more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIGMDined on 5/31/2014A restrauant well worth visiting...you feel like THIS IS A GOOD NIGHT OUT..OUTSTANDING STAFF.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodDianeDined on 5/18/2014We had guests from out of town for this dining experience. They loved it. We have been several times and food if wonderful. I would recommend Molinos to anyone that wants a nice relaxing dinner. One of our favorites.Special Features:
- Molino's always consistentDinerDined on 5/11/2014Excellent food and portions are not so large that you cannot eat all that is served. A bit on the pricey side but we have always had excellent food and good service every time we have been there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timeacehanlinDined on 5/10/2014We found the food to be fantastic. The waiter recommended a nice Italian red wine@ $75 and it was worth every penny. The ambience outside on the patio was awesome with ne exception. The plastic chairs that are used on the patio have to go. When at a nice restaurant and sending $75 on a bottle of wine, I don't want to be sitting on lawn furniture. C'mon guys, raise the standard outside on the patio too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forget this place !retiredinfloridaVIPDined on 5/10/2014We have lived in the area for 10 years and wondered why no one ever mentioned Molinos-now we know! Food is fair at the best and prices are way too high. Service at first was disorganized where a bus boy took the wine order and had no idea what was what. Many other area restaurants have much better food and a better dining experience. Forget this place and keep driving . We will NEVER RETURN .
- Great foodbonitabetseyDined on 5/2/2014We have dined here on many occasions and have always been pleased. The Veal Marsala is delicious and the Chilean Sea Bass is out of this world. You can't go wrong if you choose this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendLarryDined on 4/27/2014The food was different and excellent. The service was very good. Would return again the next time in the area.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/24/2014Very good selection of entrees. Service staff always avalable. Tables set apart enough so that noise level was low.
- excellent italian foodjpz1313VIPDined on 4/23/2014We are from chicago and have many great italian restaurants to compare to. I would rank Molinos at the top with these as the food was authentic well presented the staff which most sooke italian made the atmosphere even more authentic. We will be back to continue to work our way through the menu and wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/19/2014We were a large group and we were handled efficiently and quickly. Because there were children in the group we were put where we would not bother other diners. We had no complaints about the food or service. Everyone was happy with their food, osso buco, Dover sole, and pasta dishes were excellent. Hope this was helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost New York ItalianPiKNJDined on 4/14/2014Very good food with a friendly professional staff. Always worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Neighborhood placeGailVIPDined on 4/2/2014Nice restaurant and easy to get in. Not as busy as many of the other restaurants. I ordered Fettucini with salmon in a pink sauce which was very good but my husband ordered the spaghetti with meatball and sausage and it came with a quarter of a sausage. He also had meat sauce as a special request which was a good thing or it would not have been enough. Service is very good though and hopefully they will survive with all of the changes going on in the shopping plaza where they are located.Special Features:
- OK,---BUTOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2014Nothing exceptional just OK. Service very fast and attentive
- A great findStainmstrDined on 3/25/2014We were caught in the craziness of waiting in line for dinner in season at another restaurant , when I pulled out the phone and used open table to find this great little place. I got a table within 15 minutes of booking it. The decor was very nice we were seated at a nice table for two. Our waiter was a true gentleman, and the service was great! The food was very good, we both ordered from the specials of the day menu and were pleasantly surprised. If you haven't tried Molino's you should. When we are back in town we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Italian Food in Bonita~FoodLoverVIPDined on 3/23/2014There are many inexpensive Italian pizza shops and restaurants in the area, but this restaurant is the real McCoy! The atmosphere was lovely, and our waiter Luigi was right from Italy!! Nice to hear Italian accents when you are imagining yourself in Italy! The food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over pricedPJG1VIPDined on 3/19/2014We sat on their outdoor patio. Nice spot and we liked that we could bring our dog. However, food was average at best and very over priced for the quality. Cannot recommend.
- Excellent Oslo bucolic. GoodHeisman17VIPDined on 3/19/2014Excellent Oslo bucolic. Good service, fast and attentive. Waiter a little haughty but otherwise excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.