4140 N Federal Hwy
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mojofl.com/
- Phone: (954) 568-4443
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Domenick Falcione
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Restaurant buy outs vary depending on the day of the week. Catering menus available by request. Most functions are client specific and need a consultation with the chef and banquet manager.
- Entertainment: the acoustic guitar stylings of Michael Bianco Thursday, Friday and Saturday 7:30pm>
A word from MOJO
mojo has food, spiritual and sexual connotations and after one visit, you too can attest to the fact that the restaurant is quite aptly named. Chef owned and operated, Domenick Falcione has not only created an inviting space to go with his creative food but his second passion, abstract art, allows visitors to experience his work between bites. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, full service bar with signature martinis, a botiquey wine list and specials that change daily keep both new and returning costumers excited.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
MOJO reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (27)neighborhood gem (25)special occasion (18)good for groups (15)romantic (15)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (8)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- BienvenueJean007Dined on 11/4/2014Tuesday spécial 20$ little price great value, beau bon pas cher et belle ambiance chick je recommande Bonne soiréeSpecial Features:
- Loved mojo!TangerineDined on 10/27/2014Fun, eclectic, and that's just the owner and waiter! Food was fantastic, ambiance was perfect. Love the original artwork adorning the walls. Everything was fresh and fun. Can't wait to come back and try the desserts and listen to the acoustic guitar. I can't believe it took us so long to try this neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delish !traveledduoDined on 10/25/2014Every time we visit Fort Lauderdale we make sure to have dinner reservations at Mojos- the staff is warm & friendly, live music guitar/piano makes for romance and the cuisine is absolutely delicious !!! Ask for the Hummingbird cake at dessert time and your taste buds will be delighted !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS THE BESTKENNYRAYDined on 10/25/2014I have been to MoJo's a number of times and the food and service are excellent. The pork chop is the best I have ever had. It is large, bone-in and served with this amazing sauce. You can order the pork chop cooked any way you like which is amazing to me since the chop is so thick. Yet there is never a delay in receiving your pork chop meal, which is also beautifully presented. And if the items on the menu isn't enough, there are daily specials. Three of my friends had the pork chop and I had the short rips this. Again, nothing short of amazingly good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUSNESSgreatcelebrationDined on 10/25/2014The hosts were friendly and gracious at front door. The ambience was cool and interesting. The appetizers was very delicious. Love the calamari w/chili sauce. The night's special sword fish w/lemon sauce was so delicious! Then we topped it off with brownie, yummmmm! We came back to MoJo since we were there specifically 2 years ago for another event. It was a wonderful full circle moment! GREAT JOB! Our server was delightful! She was right on and incredible attentiveness. She is a pro! Everything was handled FABULOUSNESS! Thank YOu for making my evening memorable!!!Special Features:
- Will definitely return!CatieCaseyDined on 10/24/2014The service and the food exceeded our expectations.Special Features:
- Good but slowSeanVIPDined on 10/16/2014I've eaten here several times and if it's busy, the service always really takes a hit....I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good findGoodeater9VIPDined on 10/14/2014Thanks to open table we found this delightful restaurant! Really enjoyed the salad and the gnocchi. Place is adorable and our waitress was lovely! Highly recommend! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!FirstTimerVIPDined on 10/10/2014We love coming here! It's always amazing food and amazing service! Go for the Cucumber Martini with a little HEAT! Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great Dining ExperienceTTLBLVIPDined on 9/20/2014Mojo's is one of our go-to places in Ft Lauderdale. Food is excellent and always has great specials. The atmosphere is warm and the live music adds to the relaxed ambiance. We LOVE Mojo!Special Features:
- Good Food with Live MusicTurnberryGirl3VIPDined on 9/13/2014The food and service were very good. The portions are large. The only negative is the bread; it was very ordinary, plain and cold and not worth eating; even though they gave us olive oil with spice to dip it in; that is why I took off a star. This was our first time here and we will be back.
- No wayTipi64Dined on 8/29/2014Strange feeling in this restaurant. Not good food. Not anymore.
- Great Always FunHarryeatsalotDined on 8/29/2014Great art work all over the restaurant and bar. Mojo's is in a strip plaza on US1 so the outside is no indication of the inside. The atmosphere excudes fun and I haven't ordered an entre from the menu yet as the specials are always so interesting. I had a soft shell crab with berries and rice. It was like havinng desert as your main course. They have many fun martinis but the filthy is my personal favorite. It can be noisy during happy hour but you can get a tahle for two in the back if you want. The acoustic guitarist playing on Friday night was perfect background to the meal.Special Features:
- Delicious!!!!!lovesushiDined on 8/29/2014The food was beyond delicious!!!!!!! the Service was INCREDIBLE!!!!!! what a GREAT find!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Foodie food!StaceyDined on 8/23/2014We had the calamari, which was delicious and barely breaded and fried. Light and delicious. The goat cheese salad was heavenly. I enjoyed the crab cakes and sweet potatoes fries. The apple ricotta pound cake was amazing. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoints!FirstTimerVIPDined on 8/15/2014We can't say enough about this place! We brought my brother here for his birthday.... Victor was our server, and he was great. The food is always high quality in taste and presentation.... And the Cucumber Martini (with HEAT) is awesome!!Special Features:
- Satisfying and deliciousJtropicsVIPDined on 8/15/2014Yes another fine evening at MOJO. Michael on the guitar was superb!Special Features:
- Best everDolceFarNienteDined on 8/14/2014We are frequent diners here but our recent dinner was one of the most outstanding ever. Che Dom outdid himself. Run, don't walk to eat at Mojo - it is one of the best restaurants in the Ft. Lauderdale area.Special Features:
- customer serviceReviewerDined on 8/1/2014I'be been to MOJO many times; hence I elected to take a friend there for a special birthday. Reminded the server 2x's of the event. Dinner was delicious, as always. However, dessert withwith candle was NOT brought. In that respect, a disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - but not great for kidssouthertraveler2012Dined on 7/31/2014We really enjoyed the food. It tasted great. Service was prompt. It was not crowded. There was a wonderful guitar player. But - I had kids with me. I do not recommend this a place for kids. Cost is expensive, but again, the food tasted wonderfully. I recommend the place for fine food, but not for kids.Special Features:
- LocalJoel1062Dined on 7/31/2014Was looking for a different restaurant than the usual and found a gem! Had a family guest from out of town and didn't want to risk our evening on a new place but glad I did. Food was fresh, excellent prep, nicely plated. Decent portions. Menu has good variety. Waiter was attentive, knew the menu and kitchen well. My girlfriend mentioned she was trying to avoid carbs and the waiter made special trip back to the table to tell her he has or waiting in kitchen if she wants - but is following her wishes by not bringing it to table! A waiter that anticipates and thinks? In S Florida? Awesome. Live instrumental music was nice touch. Added demension to already great meal. Will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 266 reviews are from the MOJO reviews archive.
- alpalDined on 7/19/2014Very accommodating with my drink order . Our waiter was very attentive,and took time to explain the menuSpecial Features:
- Awesome ExperienceWitlandVIPDined on 7/17/2014We cannot say enough about the place and owners!!! If we would have had more time in the area, we would have definitely been back to taste other menu offerings. The owners were great and walked us around to view the art and various techniques. We will absolutely be back when we return!!!!Special Features:
- First time visitBeerbrewerVIPDined on 7/12/2014Looking for a place while away and came across this so we gave it a shot. We were a large group and the service was great - attentive but not over bearing. Pretty eclectic menu, so we tried some new things, shared some discuses and everything was good. What I really liked is that it was in an everyday strip shopping center, but when you went inside, you felt you were somewhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mojo is wonderful.FloridaFoodieDined on 7/11/2014I love this restaurant. Mojo does everything right. Good service, really good food and fair prices. I have dined at Mojo 5 or 6 times and I like their Steak specials but this time I tried the crab cakes and they were really good too. You can really see they care about their customers.Special Features:
- Love this restaurant!MicheleDDined on 7/11/2014The ambience is really neat - original art on all the walls... the bar/lounge area is really lovely and funky - couches, as well as the stools at the bar. The food is really great! LOVE especially the way they do escargots!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't be fooled by the location!CarlaVIPDined on 7/2/2014This little gem is in a non-assuming strip mall. As you enter the doors, you will be in for a surprise but it's kitschy décor and freshness. The food and service were amazing. They went out of their way to walk us through the menu and let us know about the restaurant. Great little neighborhood gem for sure! www.ACoupleofKidds.comSpecial Features:
- Very enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/28/2014My second time dining here and with friends who have dined here previously. We all had a very good meal. We were seated promptly. The waitress was very personable and attentive. The menu had a nice variety and prices were reasonable. Filet mignon, mahi mahi and lamb chop special were all very good. The pound cake and blueberry cobbler deserts were very good as well. I look forward to coming again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKsjd44Dined on 6/21/2014Decent meal that was ruined by really uncomfortable booth. I was sitting on springs. I was sore for a few house latter.
- Well worth the visit!JtropicsVIPDined on 6/20/2014It is easy to drive by this restaurant. I know. I have done it many times myself. This evenings experience was seriously wonderful. The food is excellent. The service was perfect and the soft jazz/contemporary music played on guitar by "Michael" was superb. I know I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent EveningbiedsVIPDined on 6/14/2014We always enjoy trying new places. After looking online, we stumbled upon MOJO. So, I booked a table for 6 on a Saturday night. Once we arrived, it was a pleasant atmosphere. We were immediately greeted and seated. The waitress was attentive throughout the meal. She gave us the specials...all sounded great. We ordered drinks and appetizers. All came out perfect. Once dinner was ordered, we sat and enjoyed the acoustic guitar player. All meals came out and were amazing!! The owner came by to make sure we were happy with the meal/service. He was truly interested. Overall a great night and would most definitely return without hesitation.Special Features:
- mojoOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/14/2014Restaurant is great. Food is delicious. Very friendly owner and server. Service was great also.Special Features:
- Great food & Owner makes a point..TBone66Dined on 6/14/2014to meet his patrons. My wife and I were in the area and looked up restaurants in Trip Advisor. Great reviews, so we decided to stop in. Very pleased with the wine list and the food was fantastic. Anthony, the owner, made it a point to visit our table several times during the meal and made us feel right at home. Would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good, not greatPierReviewsDined on 5/30/2014We made our reservation with anticipation of a special meal with a great ambiance and special experience. In reality, we had delicious dinners with adequate service but no sense of warmth or graciousness. Our wait person was cheery, but not as attentive as I would have expected. After dinner plates were removed and before desserts were served, it was obvious that the table needed a quick wipe down, but our server failed to do so. Still, we would we give Mojo another try. maybe we just hit an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great staff!BCJ14Dined on 5/24/2014Easy to get to and once inside you are focused on the great experience from the staff to the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and cool ambiancebonchiVIPDined on 5/23/2014The food was really good and very eclectic. The ambiance and decor was very cool. The acoustic music in the background was very soothing and complimented the whole restaurant theme.Special Features:
- Fantastic Food and ServiceHydraDined on 5/23/2014This is my second time coming to MOJO and I was well taken cared of, the food was simply amazing and the drinks were awesome. Now I've had similar priced food that was bland and lifeless, which is a shame to itself, but MOJO's food taste so good you may forget who you are dating that evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- top shelf, but totally comfortablehiddengemseekerDined on 5/22/2014This little gem has become one of our favorites over the last couple of years. In an unassuming small strip building, once you walk thru the blue doors you enter a world of comfort. With a nice bar, live music (sedate single musician plays low key, soothing sounds), beautiful décor and the owner's artwork, this restaurant is one of the better eaterys in Fort Lauderdale. The service is always fun and attentive, the menu always interesting and diverse. We often take out-of-town guests with us, as we did this last visit. Try it...you'll like it.Special Features:
- Good quality local restaurantMarkVIPDined on 5/21/2014The food was better than I had expected. Good ambience but I went there on a Wednesday and it was very very quiet. Definitely give it a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a TreatTTLBLVIPDined on 5/17/2014Love Mojo's always delicious freshly prepared homemade recipes. Great "specials" add to the the regular menu selections. This weekend "special desert" was "Jewish Apple Cake", served hot from the oven topped with homemade whipped cream. It was was delicious. One of my favorite deserts ever!Special Features: