Mojito Restaurant and Lounge
5303 West Kennedy BLVD
Tampa, FL 33609Neighborhood:
Latin / SpanishPrice: $30 and under
Mojito Restaurant and Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mojitotampa.com/
- Phone: 8134051155
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Latin / Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: James Hinkle
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Friday and Saturday.
A word from Mojito Restaurant and Lounge
With it"s unique layout, great ambiance, amazing food selection, drinks specials and fantastic music, Mojitos is the place to be in South Tampa. Come and experience why there is a buzz going around town about us.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mojito Restaurant and Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
- Don't waste your time . It's a diveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/19/2013Horrible appetizers. Live music was half recorded. Food was not good at all. Crowd was ghetto. I would never go back. And to top it off, they have the nerve to charge $15 cover charge.
- Very good food and bar forMongoVIPDined on 8/8/2012Very good food and bar for a hotel. Frsh ingredients are found in most dishes. I definitely recommend it if you're in the area.Special Features:
- It was about time! FinallyOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/2/2012It was about time! Finally in Tampa a Latin Classy Club! Great Live Music!!Special Features:
- First time there... the foodMark1015Dined on 5/5/2012First time there... the food was very good and the music was excellent. We will be back.Special Features:
- The band was great! Good spotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/4/2012The band was great! Good spot to start ladies night with food and drinks. Fun atmosphereSpecial Features:
- We had a great time at MojitosOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2012We had a great time at Mojitos and would definitively recommend it!
- This restaurant is attachedECDW1Dined on 4/14/2012This restaurant is attached to a hotel and you can access it through the front door entrance or thru the front lobby area of the hotel. There are two three parts to the restaurant: 1. Main dinning area that can be modified to make space for a dance floor and live band. (It was salsa night, but we left before having the chance to hear the band or see people dancing. 2. Bar area. 3) Lounge area. Everything was beautifully decorated, fairly new. Very trendy looking. Several flat screen TVs around so people have the option to watch a sports game. Everything we ate was delish and the presentation was amazing. We ate the plaintain chips, guacamole, fried lobster, seasonal veggies, kobe beef sliders, jasmine rice. Will definitely return!Special Features:
- The house mojitos were OK...forKCsewDined on 3/24/2012The house mojitos were OK...for happy hour price. Would have been disappointed if we paid regular price. Only high top tables in the main room..even @ 5pm on a Saturday, bar was busy. Although we had the "backroom" to ourselves, rather loud, sometimes obnoxious music from the speakers. Ordered Almejas Y Mejillones. Menu stated chorizo sausage part of the broth. After receiving the order and finally having our server come back, I politely asked if perhaps I misread the description. Holly assured me I had not,agreed there was no chorizo. She stated she would get me some. So I waited 10 minutes or so.no reappearance, no chorizo. Ate the rest of my meal before it got cold. It would have been SO MUCH better with the right ingredients!!
- We tried several things fromOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2012We tried several things from the menu and all were excellent. The crab cakes were some of the best I have ever eaten. The happy hour appetizer specials were a great deal and very good. We will definitely go back.
- it was a great experience....ourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/25/2012it was a great experience....our waitress, holly, was superb.....the food was great, atmosphere was wonderful and so was entertainment.....a great time for my daughters 30th b.day.....will definetly spread the word and will go bk again.....Special Features: