5319 East Mockingbird Lane, Ste 100
Dallas, TX 75206Neighborhood:
BurgersPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mockingbirdtaproom.com/
- Phone: 4693340751
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Burgers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Mockingbird Taproom
With a wall of more than 40 beers on tap, Mockingbird Taproom is Dallas’ newest full-service burger and sports bar, conveniently located in bustling Mockingbird Station. Opening this December, the 5,810-square-foot bar and restaurant, which will feature more than 20 plasma TVs, will offer patrons a creative take on traditional pub fare, with menu items including specialty burgers, wings, salads, in-house smoked meats and Tex-Mex style tacos. It is the ideal spot to grab lunch, cheer on your favorite sports team, relax on the outdoor patio after a movie at the Angelika or grab late-night cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mockingbird Taproom reviews from OpenTable diners
- Really Liked Mockingbird TaproomOHTravellerVIPDined on 4/28/2013Great tap selection and good menu selection. Will definitely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At 7PM, music became too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013At 7PM, music became too loud to even talk across a small table. Good music, just too loud to talk/hear conversation.Special Features:
- We were one of only two tablesOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/9/2013We were one of only two tables in the place but service was very slow. Food was nothing special- so our order should have come out correctly but it did not. Our waiter threw our plates down and walked away, not even asking it everything was right. My water glass was bone dry It took 5-7 minutes for the manager to walk by and refill the water. I suggest this to watch a game where only drinking will be done.
- The food wait was horrendousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013The food wait was horrendous also the wing flavors and the drinks were disgusting.Special Features:
- Bad experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013Had a fairly miserable experience. Our waitress didnt really seem to care much about our table. After she took our order, we didnt see her for about 30 minutes. She never came by to ask if everything came out ok (it didn't, they forgot the mushrooms on my fiance's veggie burger), she never asked how everything tasted (not good, my fiancé said it was the worst veggie burger she's ever had). I ordered a second beer, when she came back to explain that they had run out, she actually went to the table next to us on accident. I had the Philly cheesesteak Mac & cheese, which was ok. The best part of the meal was the beef jerkey queso app we had.
- Good overallOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013My biggest complaint was that the barstools are uncomfortable. The foot rest is way to low so your legs just hang with no support if you can't reach them and I'm 6' my wife is 5'7" and she had the same thought. Don't be fooled by the Mac and cheese options that boast meat as a main ingredient-they are listed like an entree but they are more of a side dish to be shared by 3-4 people. The pulled pork Mac had a couple pieces if pork and some crumbs of bacon but was mainly just a bowl of super cheesy noodles. It is very loud with TVs everywhere, dark but trendy. Overall it was a good time and we will be coming back.Special Features:
- Most uncomfortable seats ever!luvfoodVIPDined on 1/11/2013All of the tables are high with truly the MOST uncomfortable metal bar chairs. Your feet don't touch the floor, yet they're too tall to rest anywhere. Plus they are metal with a small bottom and small back- not much support. I cannot believe they have those chairs. Everyone we watched come in made a terrible face and were trying to get comfortable and do something with their legs. We saw one gentleman just standing because it was so horrible to sit in the chairs. A friend of ours came in and left because they were so bad. My husband and I were shocked that they haven't replaced this chairs. The first few weeks are critical and think they have lost a lot of repeat customers and word spreads quickly in Dallas. The food was ok.
- Great beers. Food was surprisinglyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/5/2013Great beers. Food was surprisingly good. The foot-long grilled cheese, while too much food, was excellent. Prices very reasonable. Only criticism was that it was loud.
- It was much more bar likeDallasDinerDined on 12/31/2012It was much more bar like than we expected but it was still good for dinner.Special Features: