Mochika Peru Bistro
2219 N. Commerce Pkwy
Weston, FL 33326Neighborhood:
PeruvianPrice: $30 and under
Mochika Peru Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 9543898871x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 11:30am-11:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Peruvian, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: BROADWAY NIGHTS
2 hour dinner broadway show every monday. Two seating times, first show at 5pm til 7pm, second show at at 8pm til 10pm. Show casing Grammy nominated saxophonist, Leo Casino. Performing hits from the 1930 til present. $30 three course meal with a glass of wine or nonalcoholic beverage.
A word from Mochika Peru Bistro
Our mission at Mochika Peru Bistro is to provide customers with memories of family and friends and to constantly enhance the customer experience. Through high quality food, new product innovation, and making sure every guest feels important and thanking them for their loyalty.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mochika Peru Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)fit for foodies (6)special occasion (4)good for groups (3)romantic (3)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- One of the best of WestonOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2014Excellent option in Weston, great food, amazing service.....nice placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great again!WillyVIPDined on 8/15/2014This is our 4th visit to this restaurant and the food continues to get better and better! The ceviche appetizer is spectacular and this time we ordered two soup entrees and they were truly amazing! If you haven't had a chance to go, you are really missing out on excellent food and even better service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WillyVIPDined on 7/12/2014Went back for a third time and once again, the food & service was tremendous - keep up the superior food & customer service!Special Features:
- Good foodLovmyfoodVIPDined on 6/27/2014We went to try this restaurant and found the food was very good with nice portion sizes. We ordered 4 Pisco Sours and they took a very long time to tell us that they ran out of it and were going to get more from a local store, so we decided to order wine instead, to avoid more time waiting before the food gets to the table. My niece ordered a steak and they did not have it either, so she ordered another dish, but the meat was not cooked as ordered. They need to work on their service, which is one of the main factors in a good restaurant. Ceviche and tiradito were the best. Rice with seafood had a good taste, but we've had better.Special Features:
- Great find!LoveGreatFoodVIPDined on 5/28/2014From the decor to the service and taste of the food, this was a great find. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great great restaurant and food!WillyVIPDined on 5/16/2014Amazing anniversary dinner tonight. Formerly Lolita's Kitchen in Weston, now Mochika Peru Bistro, under same ownership with the same incredible chef!! If you haven't tried it yet, run--don't walk--to try it!! The food is spectacular, service is wonderful, and the food is sublime!!!!! Consistency is the key to success, and they've got the recipe;) Definitely try the ceviche but so far there are NO misses on their menu. Hector and Fernando are the owner and his brother: friendly and serviceable. They make sure to approach each and every table and make recommendations! We will be back and hope you try it too;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Mochika Peru Bistro reviews archive.
- Newly RenovatedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014Very impressed with the use of menu items and creativeness of the chef. I have already recommended the new version of Lolita's Kitchen to multiple friends.Special Features:
- Ruined Valentine's DayVegatronDined on 2/14/2014I'm 28 years old and this is the worst experience I've ever had at any restaurant. I was there for Vakentines so it was easily the worst Valentines Day dinner I've ever had. So many things went wrong that I can't fit everything in the space provided...I tried. Just don't eat here. Don't tell anyone to eat here.
- The menu on their websiteNamath12Dined on 2/14/2014The menu on their website was totally different then their actual restaurant menu. Call before you go to check. Service was good. Management needs work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED IT!WillyVIPDined on 2/14/2014Went there without any recommendation or expectations. We had the most amazing dining experience. Not only was the food presented in the most visually appealing way, the food itself was sublime. The complexity of the flavors and the presentation raised the dining experience to the next bar!! We have already recommended to our family and are in the process of telling all of our friends!! Definitely a must try!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our dinner very much.BevyDined on 2/8/2014Enjoyed our dinner very much. Great presentation. Service couldn't be any bette! Looking forward to trying more dishes.Special Features:
- Great value for the quality of foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/2/2013Food was great. Service was great. Very good for kids. Will return many times.Special Features:
- Good food a bit loudPirate917Dined on 9/27/2013The traditional Columbian food was very good, service was excellent, but it being a traditional Columbian establishment it was very loud. The other diners were very loud so this is not a low key date night type of place. But if you are looking for high energy and good food, look no further.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Modern Latin restaurantMGMGrandDined on 8/29/2013We really enjoyed this restaurant in Weston. Interesting décor with bright green accessories - small but good crowd and upbeat. Great Colombian food with reasonable prices. Ordered the Colombian burger and empanadas which were fantastic!Special Features: