Mizumi - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
JapanesePrice: $50 and over
Mizumi - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 770-3320
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Devin Hashimoto
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The handsome teppan room magnificently transcends the typical teppanyaki experience with floor-to-ceiling windows framing postcard views of cascading waterfalls and sparkling lagoons. Eight spacious cooking stations are available, accommodating a total of 64 guests. Mizumi's exclusive semi-private dining room offers a more intimate setting in which to savor chef Hashimoto's extraordinary cuisine. The crimson decor theme is enhanced by a fanciful display of hand painted and gilted Japanese fans. A maximum of 14 guests may be accommodated at one rectangular table. Mizumi's signature floating pagoda offers a truly unique al fresco dining experience at the foot of a coursing waterfall.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Events 7027702251x
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard South at Sands Avenue
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Valet parking is available at the Wynn Main Gate, located on Las Vegas Boulevard, or the Wynn South Tower Gate, on Sands Avenue off of Las Vegas Boulevard. Complimentary, fully-enclosed self-parking is available at the Wynn self-park garage located off Las Vegas Boulevard just past the Wynn Main Gate.
A word from Mizumi - Wynn Las Vegas
Star chef Devin Hashimoto, whose talent for marrying Japanese flavors with French technique earned critical raves as chef de cuisine at Alex Stratta’s five-star temple of haute French dining, now brings his deft modern touch to the Mizumi experience. Like its sister restaurants at Wynn and Encore, Mizumi is dramatic to the eye, a sweeping space framed by panoramic views of a tranquil lagoon and Zen-like gardens. Sliding glass panels open onto two majestic waterfalls, each cascading into a shimmering koi-filled pond. A diverse range of imaginative and authentic dining experiences are available here - from Hashimoto’s a la carte menu of creations both classic and trendy to the authentic robata grill cooking, the more theatrical teppan yaki room where chefs prepare multi-course dinners tableside, or the superb sushi and sashimi bar offerings. With its iconic waterfalls, stunning décor creative Japanese fare, this oasis of tranquility offers world-class dining in the heart of Wynn.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
Mizumi - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Mizumi - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (62)fit for foodies (57)special occasion (57)romantic (56)great for outdoor dining (30)hot spot (29)good for groups (25)notable wine list (17)neighborhood gem (12)late-night find (12)vibrant bar scene (10)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- MichaelUnhappyDined on 11/14/2014We came here after Le Reve for a 9 o'clock reservation and were seated right away a few minutes early. Fairly busy but not packed Friday night. The waitress asked us for our drink order maybe 90 seconds after we sat. We asked for more time but then didn't see her again for 15 minutes. She was very apologetic took our food and drink order and left. We ordered the rainbow roll and sashimi platter. The rainbow roll arrived about 5 minutes before the drinks. Again, the waitress was very apologetic. The rainbow roll came unraveled on 3 of the 8 pieces. And only the yellowtail and normal tuna on the sashimi platter were what I would call high-quality. The fatty tuna was the lowest quality I have had in a long time. Very beautiful atmosphere. Hard to talk over the din of other diners. The drinks were trying too hard to be special and only resulted in tasting odd. Very average place below my expectations.Special Features:
- Over ratedpedroVIPDined on 11/14/2014Nice setting with cascade and good sushi plate but robatayaki plates were average. Service was average to poor. There are many other Japanese to choose.
- This place is amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014I consider myself a sushi lover and Mizumi is on my all time best experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE EXCELLENT. WE WILL RECOMMEND MIZUMI TO ALL OUR FREINDS.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.OXOXOXOSpecial Features:
- wowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014The settings are fabulous. Food was incredible and extremely fresh. My friends from Japan were impressed which says it all. Only negative comment was decor felt more Chinese than traditional Japanese. We always know that dining at any Wynn restaurant will be the best in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best SushiNittanylioness98Dined on 10/18/2014Loved the extensive menu of Sushi Hibatchi.Gorgeous Ambiance. Highly highly . recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An amazing meal and a great viewRmurphDined on 10/14/2014If you're in Vegas and a sushi fan this place is not to be missed. Simply out, I had the most gorgeous plate of sushi I have ever had. It was played so beautifully that I almost didn't want to eat it. I'm glad I did b cause it was spectacular. The greatest spicy tuna I e ever had. The food was great and the atmosphere is wonderful. We had a romantic table right by the waterfall. Such a lovely experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Setting!SMS777Dined on 10/14/2014Some of the best sushi we have ever eaten. But the real winner here was the incredible ambiance of sitting lakeside, looking out upon the lighted waterfall. Service was also excellent.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/10/2014Food was not even close to good. Neither my wifes nor my meal was good. For the money there are a million other places to go.Special Features:
- Best Sushi in Vegasfooed4lifeDined on 10/7/2014This is a must dining experience in Vegas. Sushi is remarkably prepared - I highly recommend the Chef Tasting. I return to Mizumi every visit to Vegas - 4x this year alone. The restaurant setting is absolutely gorgeous and service is extraordinary, but not pretentious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A five star experience!ChicagofireballDined on 10/2/2014We were seated at a beautiful rounded booth, facing the waterfall - gorgeous! Our server was friendly and insightful about the menu. She asked about our preferences and made several recommendations, which were all right on. The food was divine. The service was efficient. It was the perfect dinner for a girl's night out. We talked about going back again the next day, but our evening took a different turn. I will definitely bring my husband back on our next visit. Fabulous dining option!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantatsicOtisDined on 9/29/2014Just a perfect night to meet friends for a wonderful and fiun meal and also celebrate my wife's birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food, service and sakiRSFTravelerVIPDined on 9/29/2014Book the Pagoda tables outside by the waterfall and let the staff create a menu for you. All the sushi and sashimi is delicious, as is the beef and cooked fish dishes. We always let the staff bring us great stuff. The saki somm rocks too so just tell her to bring you great saki and you will,have an amazing meal. The decor is very special and you can dine at the bar, tappenyaki room or outside.Special Features:
- Mizumi was amazing!AmgarciaDined on 9/27/2014The staff was so kind and polite! The ambience was great and was perfect for a special occasion. When my wife told the waiter she had a food allergy, the chef came out personally to reassure us he would take special care of her dish. It was our anniversary and towards the end of dinner, they brought us dessert and a happy anniversary card! Simply amazing !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/26/2014I made reservations over two months in advance. I had planned an evening at the Wynn, first seeing Le Reve and then having Teppanyaki afterwards. When we arrived at Mizumi, we were told that Teppanyaki was not available because of a private party. We don't care for anything else on the menu.
- Service little bit disappointingLb82Dined on 9/25/2014Everything fantastic except for service that wasn't expected for the high quality of the restaurant. Waitress forgot beverages twice and while we're choosing dessert from de menu she just kept standing in front of de table asking if we were ready. Looked like she was in a hurry... Except from this everything was awsomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlainDined on 9/25/2014...starters were not serve to my guest and me at the same time, dessert were a great desapointment,especially the signature mask of chocolat, no taste , dry ,no flavors , seems not fresh.....the rest of the food , exceptionnel....service personnel were not smiling...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentJeremyDined on 9/22/2014Unexpected restaurant but then again didn't expect less from the Wynn. Everything was wonderful from service to food to ambient and scenery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuckyoneVIPDined on 9/21/2014This was an experience !! The ambiance is fantastic.Special Features:
- Best sushi in VegasBobPriscillaDined on 9/20/2014Arguably the best sushi spot on the strip. Great ambiance, great service, and wonderful saki selection.Special Features:
- Just amazing!SandroDined on 9/19/2014The location is wonderful and the menu is great. The price is more than correct and the service is also great! Sushi is absolutely to recommand! I will definitely go back there. Try to get a table outside or closely to the waterfall.Special Features:
- Mizumi -wynns best AsianOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/19/2014In a city where Asian reigns , mizumi delivers fantastic food in a beautiful setting --stunning And to make sure the accommodated our specific food request and allergies the chef visited our table to ensure They fully understood the requests. Overall-- all were very pleased ( party of 8)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisedOhiojimmyDined on 9/19/2014Don't forget to try the brussels sprouts!!! Incredible Sake selection. Service was great.Special Features:
- Beautiful and elegantfrenchyDined on 9/19/2014We sat on the patio facing the water which was very scenic. Food was excellent except for the seafood soup dish which was just okay. But the sushi, cod, and appetizers were all superb. Great restaurant overall.Special Features:
- the food is deliciousDeliciousDined on 9/12/2014Everything we ordered was delicious, the atmosphere was great and the service was outstanding, we enjoyed very much dining at this restaurant.Special Features:
- A definite for future Vegas trips.EcurtisVIPDined on 9/8/2014This was a great night of dining. This is a beautiful setting in a relaxed atmosphere. My spouse has typically avoided Japanese cuisine but was thrilled with our experience . The warm mushroom salad is a must order. All our dishes were exceptionally prepared except the grilled chicken skewer- the pieces were cut very small and were dried out as a result. The wine list was pricey. Service was well above average but would have liked to have seen a Little more of our primary server rather than a multitude of assistants.Special Features:
- A decent night outShay26Dined on 9/8/2014The food was a little disappointing for the price. I realize casino restaurants are pricey but thought the food would be better. Service was great.Special Features:
- Fantastic!!ClauDined on 9/5/2014Food was superb and Dessert was divine!! Great service from Jan and Gisele!! We had a great time, I definitely recommend!!Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurantDeePeeDined on 9/5/2014A beautiful restaurant, lovely food, smaller portions which suited us, high quality of food.Special Features:
- The chef platting2foodloversDined on 9/3/2014We choose the chef special which was including a 6 service plating from appetizers to dessert. For an extra $60.00 you receive the sommelier pairing for each suggested meals *if you are a wine lover this is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingDragonNinja21Dined on 9/2/2014Great food, super fresh fish, good selection of drinks including a list of wines. Knowledgeable and very attentive/kind staff that attended to our needs. Even went out of their way to make the birthday girl's birthday very specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovechocolateVIPDined on 8/18/2014We always enjoy the view, the service and decor. Food is great. Had lobster this time: highly recommend it, sashimi always good, wish they d have a wakami salad. Now on the dessert note I had to go look for a dessert in a different place because get this: no dark chocolate dessert! What?? Unacceptable I won't come back just for the food, dessert is very importantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced but delicious.RAllenDined on 8/15/2014We were lucky enough to be seated next to the lake so we had a lovely view for dinner. Salads and sushi were very good, but this restaurant is definitely overpriced for what you get. I guess that applies to most of Vegas though. The lobster was the best part. It was huge 1.5lbs and was enough for my husband and I to share. Cocktails were amazing. Our waiter disappeared for long periods of time but that's probably not a universal issue. Skip the dessert. We ordered the chocolate mask and it was gross. If you're looking for sushi in Vegas I would go somewhere else.Special Features:
- eaycowDined on 8/3/2014Lovely...great ambiance and food...a great evening!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great sushi!catgirlDined on 8/3/2014This spot was recommended by someone we met in Vegas. It was fantastic! If you want great sushi and service go to Mizumi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good.DarkGhostDined on 7/28/2014Service was nice. Food was a bit hit and miss depending on what you ordered (they have a large menu). Mentaiko Spaghetti was interesting, with a bit of surprising spiciness, Pork Belly was tender, the Mizumi Roll was surprisingly bland, and the Guava Cake was delicious! I would try it again and order different dishes. The prices are a bit high for the value of some food, though the atmosphere is eye-catching and the Mizumi Cloud is an awesome cocktail.Special Features:
- Great High End SushiKLC726VIPDined on 7/26/2014This place is really special. It is a very pretty restaurant. Easy to get to as it is right off the main lobby. You do not need to hike through a casino to get there. The sushi is very different than what you usually find on a typical sushi menu. The raw fish slices were really thick and long and presented beautifully over ice. They were succulent and delicious. All the food presentations were unique as was the food. Ask for a table by the window so you can see the waterfall. The waiter (Anthony) and busboy (Paul) were attentive and friendly and added to a nice dining experience. The food was really outstanding, but definitely pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 119 reviews are from the Mizumi - Wynn Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Mediocre food. Stunning atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014Food is below average for fine dining restaurant. But the environment makes up for it. It's beautiful scenery and perfect for date night. Their dessert was superb however. I was not impressed with their Entree, vegan bibimbap. As Steve (Wynn) is vegan, I was expecting the vegan options to be above average. It didn't bring the value I was expecting for the money they charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So very impressed!annaVIPDined on 7/5/2014To be totally honest, when we first sat at the table we all gulped at the prices - this never happens to us! We decided to order a few things figuring we can always run to Otto Enoteca for delicious pizza after our small bites. We first ordered the albacore Sashimi appetizer. It literally melted in my mouth and will remain a top ten dish from any restaurant I've been to. From that bite to the crab roll and even the crispy broccoli, I was blown away by the flavors. We ate until our bellies were full and out pockets were empty but haven't stopped thinking about this experience since. This is my new favorite restaurant in Vegas - well done!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushi gorgeous restaurantEseekerDined on 6/29/2014They have great sushi and I think it is one of the most beautiful restaurants I've ever been in. Two waterfalls, vibrant colors, it's amazing. My last trip service was a bit sketchy. Disappointing at such a great place. More disappointing considering it's in the Wynn. But still worth going!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.