Mizumi Teppan - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
JapanesePrice: $50 and over
Mizumi Teppan - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703320x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Executive Chef: Devin Hashimoto
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: A luxurious ode to Japanese culture and cuisine, Mizumi introduces a taste of Japan to the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. As a private dining space, the sleek teppanyaki room magnificently transcends the typical teppanyaki experience with floor-to-ceiling corner windows framing postcard views of the cascading waterfalls and sparkling lagoons. Eight cooking stations are available, seating a total of 64 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Events 7027702251x
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard So. at Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit; the Deuce and Express bus stops just outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking is available inside the Wynn Self-Park lot off Las Vegas Boulevard. Valet parking is also available at the Wynn Main Gate (located off Las Vegas Boulevard) or both the Wynn South Gate and the Wynn Tower Suites Gates (off of Sands Avenue).
A word from Mizumi Teppan - Wynn Las Vegas
To experience chef Devin Hashimoto's cuisine as performance art, don't miss Mizumi's Teppanyaki room, a light and airy space with floor-to-ceiling windows that boast breathtaking waterfall views for the guests situated around the eight sleek teppanyaki grills. Here the masterful chefs dazzle with theatrical flair, grilling prime cuts of meat, poultry, seafood and vegetables. Offerings range from Japanese Wagyu Beef strip loin and Maine lobster to prime New York sirloin and organic Jidori chicken, all grilled to taste and served with a variety of side dishes and accompaniments. Overlooking the Mizumi waterfall on one side and the 97-foot Tryst waterfall on the other, this unique dining experience is your best chance to trade in the glitz of the Las Vegas Strip for the land of the rising sun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mizumi Teppan - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (8)good for groups (6)scenic view (5)romantic (3)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (2)kid-friendly (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Excellent dining in great ambiancekmodlngDined on 10/14/2014We had been a party of 6 and did enjoy an excellent Teppan Yaki. Food is of very high level, especially the meat was remarkable. It needs to be mentioned that this restaurant has one of the best ambiance I know. The only very minor negative point is that Teppan Yaki is something you shouldn't rush. You should enjoy all courses from preparing to eating with all senses. Next course should not be prepared whilst you are still eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly awesomeAlxandroDined on 10/5/2014Japanese Kabuki masks behind the bar are really cool. Love the awesome waterfall scenery. Really good food, good dining experience. Be sure to ask for the ponzu sauce.Special Features:
- Expensive, lousy TepanyakiCmayVIPDined on 9/16/2014The sushi was great. That is all what you should ask for . Tepanyaki and fried rice the worst I have ever eat.
- Amazing ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/12/2014Incredible food, great chefs at the teppan area plus an amazing view of a waterfall. Don't be intimidated by the price - well worth every penny.Special Features:
- Caro y maloLuv2dineDined on 7/26/2014La comida es muy promedio. Pedimos unos Tepanyaky que se suponen venían con sopa, ensalada, etc y la mesera en vez de unir lo que se le había pedido cobró todo por aparte y no trajo gran parte de lo que venía incluido. No fue de mucha ayuda. Cuando le explique que no era correcto que cobrará las sopas tardo en entender. Finalmente las quito y dejo una. Por el precio no es la experiencia de servicio que esperas.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the Mizumi Teppan - Wynn Las Vegas reviews archive.
- A delightful evening!DisappointedVIPDined on 5/25/2014The food was excellent, the cook had a great personality and the ambiance was soothing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding restaurantslotdivaDined on 5/20/2014We came here about 6 years ago and have wanted to come back ever since- this year we made it and were not disappointed. The food is the best teppanyaki we have had anywhere. We ended up having a table to ourselves which was marvelous. The chef was interesting and conversant and knew what he was doing. It is pricey but it is the Wynn and it is the best. The view is gorgeous as well- you feel like you're in Hawaii or someplace very tropical! Highly recommend Mizumi and hope to be back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst DinerHorribleDined on 5/16/2014I have been to many "live cooking" restaurants and this was by far the worst. The chef did absolutely nothing special in his presentation and the food was very plain and basic. The worst experience of all was the table has seating for 7, but we ended up with 11 at our table and the other 9 were males in their early 20s. They started with 3 but as the night went on a new one showed up every 10 minutes and the waiter just kept allowing them to join in, after the one slipped him some extra cash, despite the initial group of 5, which included us already ordering. Oh yes and when i made my reservation i specially asked for a seat close to the waterfall. We ended up being sat as far from the waterfall as it gets.Special Features:
- Would have expected better.VicfoodieDined on 4/19/2014Beautiful setting in a stunning hotel, worth eating here just to see the level of detail that has gone into the planning of this restaurant. Would then expect first class food and a spectacular show by the chef. The food is good but not fantastic, the presentation was what I gave my three year old on his high chair tray, small pieces chopped up and thrown on your plate. The prices are like the shock from an earthquake! For that kind of menu pricing they have to deliver a lot more especially compared to other restaurants in Vegas. Memorable food and presentation erases the price from memory. They need to fix what's going on at the teppan side of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Teppan at its bestLuv2dineDined on 4/5/2014Fabulous dining experience. Our chef, Xeo, was terrific. The food is divine, great wine list. We had a lovely dinner making new friends at our teppan table. It was a lovely dinner party vibe.Special Features:
- Great teppanyakiWeekenderVIPDined on 3/6/2014We always go for the Teppan grill and enjoy the food and the cook's show. Great all around dinner, with soup,salad, vegetables, fried rice and main entree and dessert. The steak and shrimps are always very good, and cook to your specification right in front of you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!Nat28VIPDined on 2/14/2014We did Tippanyaki style dinning along with some sushi. It was a superb meal all the way around! Next time we are in Vegas? We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- White tuna sushi was delicious.ShisWedontneednonicknamesVIPDined on 1/30/2014White tuna sushi was delicious.Shish kebab was chosen by the waiter and was excellent.Service was friendly and engaging.Highly recommended.Special Features:
- awesome ambienceJjnycVIPDined on 12/6/2013teppenyaki was really good as was wine but it is really pricey. it was really fun for a vegas venue thoughSpecial Features: