420 Castro St
Mountain View, CA 94041Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mixxmv.com/
- Phone: 650-966-8124x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 4pm - 9pm
Monday: Thursday: 11:30am - 10pm
Friday: 11:30am - 11pm
Saturday: 4pm - 11pm
Happy Hour Mon-Fri: 3:30pm - 6:30pm; Sat-Sun 4pm - 6:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ryan Shelton
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer off premise catering for groups of 20-200. Menu selections include snacks, appetizers, buffet, sit down, and full bar. Please call restaurant for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Social lounge perfect for cocktails, passed snacks, appetizers, and robust buffets.
- Private Party Contact: Mixx Management 8772524360
- Entertainment: Join us for HAPPY HOUR Served Monday-Friday from 3:30pm - 6:30pm, Saturday-Sunday 4pm - 6:30pm. Watch and play games in our social lounge.
- Special Events: Grand Opening Saturday September 13, 2014. Let's MIXX!
A word from MIXX
Sexy foods, flavors, and restaurant design, including a full bar, social lounge with games, activities, large screen TV's, and outdoor patio dining. Think of us as a Contemporary American Melting Pot, where food traditions from many cultures combine to create an eclectic menu and dining experience. The bar features oak barrels in which we create our own cocktails and aged spirits. Our social lounge is perfect for relaxing with friends and for corporate events. Lunch served Monday - Friday, leading into Daily Happy Hour from 3:30pm - 6:30pm, and dinner served nightly. Let's MIXX!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MIXX reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (1)kid-friendly (0)fit for foodies (0)great for outdoor dining (0)special occasion (0)neighborhood gem (0)great for lunch (0)vibrant bar scene (0)great for brunch (0)late-night find (0)romantic (0)notable wine list (0)hot spot (0)scenic view (0)Show More
- Good food, a bit high pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014The food was good, as was the wine we had; wine list is a bit short by the glass, but we weren't picky We got the roast chicken and duck. Both dishes had highlights (sauces). Duck was a bit overcoooked, but otherwise food was solid. The greens with the duck, sauce, roasted plums were all. Prices higher than expected for what they provide though. Had bananas Mixx for dessert - this was awesome. Banana medallions were just excellent! Salted caramel ice cream bit too salty for me but the wife liked it. Ambience could use a little attention; it felt too loud / almost bar style, less intimate than I would want for what they charge Service was great, had multiple servers come by and take care of us, suggest things, explain the food, etc.Special Features:
- The following 96 reviews are from the MIXX reviews archive.