Mix - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
French AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Mix - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mandalaybay.com/dining/signature-restaurants/mix.aspx
- Phone: 7026329500
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American
- Executive Chef: Bruno Riou
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: miX can accommodate groups up to 1000 guests (utilizing both the restaurant and the lounge).
- Entertainment: Live DJs nightly
A word from Mix - Las Vegas
World-renowned chef Alain Ducasse brings his flair for the dramatic dining experience to Las Vegas. Located on the top floor of THEhotel at Mandalay Bay.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Mix - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Mandalay Bay Resort ›
Mix - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
174 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (140)romantic (117)special occasion (114)fit for foodies (75)notable wine list (63)vibrant bar scene (56)hot spot (43)great for outdoor dining (43)good for groups (41)late-night find (29)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Fabulous vistas that can't be beatOliver001Dined on 8/24/2014I had been staying at the Mandalay Bay for more than five days before somebody mentioned that there was a top-notch rooftop restaurant at the adjoining Delano Hotel. I got a reservation for later that same night at eight for for eight people, and when we arrived, it was a perfect location for us (right next to the window, and yet a quiet corner). The service was superior and all of my guests raved about their food. Afterwards, we had nightcaps at the lounge overlooking the Strip - one of the best, because MB is situated almost at the very end, close to the airport, and therefore the rest of the Strip is laid out in front of you with unobstructed view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/22/2014Outstanding food, service, view. The place to go to if you're looking for the best restaurant in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great, service mehPahoh1Dined on 8/17/2014I enjoyed the ambiance and the food very much. We sat in a table that was like a pod that was cute and semi-private. I wasn't happy with our server. He didn't listen to any of our requests, for example we said we didn't want dessert and 2 minutes later he brought us the menu. He didn't even check to see if everything was okay with our meals until we were done eating. The gentlemen that served our water and bread was more attentive then our actual server. I really hope he gets part of the tip! To close, when you are dropping over $100 for food and you are staying at the Delano, you expect a little better service. These are just my thoughts.Special Features:
- Great Food/ Wonderful ViewCMACOACHDined on 8/13/2014I highly recommend the Mix, they serve great food and have a spectacular viewSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very special with beautiful views.CocococoDined on 8/12/2014An absolutely perfect evening, we sat on the patio where it was a beautiful still night with wonderful views. The food was delicious and the service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MIX it up at The Hotelpvpuma10Dined on 8/12/2014Mix is the signature restaurant at The Hotel. Whether it survives the change-over to the Delano remains to be seen. I had the out-of-this-world lobster "au curry" for my entree, which comes with an ample amount of lobster meat served over coconut basmati rice and a delicious curry sauce ($49). The profiteroles I had for dessert were outstanding as well. Tip: Arrive just before sunset for the dramatic view of the dining room at dusk and ask for a table with a view of the mountains. After dinner, move over to the lounge for a cocktail and the most dramatic nighttime view of the strip you can get while still on land.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas Baby!SwirvDined on 8/10/2014The Mix is located 64 stories high within the Delano. The ambience radiates with decor that keeps your eyes engaged. The view is breathtaking, sitting roughly 700ft above the vegas strip really sets the mood. The food was nothing short of spectacular. We had 5 courses starting with the Tuna Tartare, Charcuterie Sampler, & Foie Gras. Our entrees: the Filet Mignon and a Lobster Curry dish. The filet was quite possibly the best filet we have ever had. The waiter took really good care of us. The lobster curry was served with coconut basmati rice and the amount of lobster on the dish was plentiful! The restaurant has a very large, 7000 bottle capacity wine cellar. This was the highlight of our trip!! I will come back to vegas just for The Mix!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!placetodineDined on 8/7/2014Great food & service.waiter and staff was very friendly and fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date night spot+Amazing foodSunriseVIPDined on 8/5/2014We sat outside with an amazing view of the strip. We thought we would be paying for the view but when the dishes arrives they food was amazing. The lobster curry was particularly special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful RestaurantWhitewonderDined on 8/4/2014Lovely white restaurant - great views - wonderful food - temperature a bit cold - loved the foie gras - didn't like all the foam but would go againSpecial Features:
- great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Its always a great experience at the Mix and the food is fantastic. Had the sample menu with the wine pairing and would definitely suggest that to anyone.. outstanding.Special Features:
- Great food. Slow service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Food was delicious but our waiter was very slow, brought the wrong drink and then we waited over 15 minutes for our check. We finally got up and went out on the balcony thinking that would hurry him up.Special Features:
- Incredible view... That's it.rex140dot6Dined on 7/30/2014Was pretty excited to dine at the Mix with high expectations. Expectations were dismantled from start to end with lack luster service and no attention to details. Out party of 8 voted this experience a sad attempt after dining at Lavo and STK. Food was forgetable.
- MariDined on 7/30/2014Sitting outside so high up was amazing. Inside is a little sterile when the restaurant isn't full. Good food and not as expensive as you would think. The braised wagyo is faboulous.Special Features:
- A Vegus MustCanadiandinersDined on 7/30/2014Mix - amazing French food with an amazing view. The dining room staff was unpretentious, very welcoming and helpful. I would say Mix is our new favourite restaurant in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic nightJules1972Dined on 7/29/2014We went to the Mix for my niece's 21st birthday, the restaurant gave us the table with the best view, out on the balcony overlooking the Las Vegas strip, it was absolutely brilliant the views were breathtaking.. All staff were very attentive, and the food was excellent. It is not the cheapest restaurant by far, but it was worth every penny, they made the night very special, bringing out the dessert with a candle on, and happy birthday written in chocolate on the plate. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a special occasion. The cocktail bar is also well worth a visit, for the views alone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LinaeseyDined on 7/29/2014This was my first time at Mix and it was FABULOUS!! A beautiful setting and delicious food. My friends and I all had the filet mignon and loved it. I will definitely go back the next time I'm in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/29/2014Mix is a fine restaurant. The service was impeccable. The tasting menu was very good.Chef has fun with seasonal produce and fruit. The presentations were simple and effective. But the portions were a little too big. The restaurant looks tired and is scheduled for a make-over soon. The view is fantastic as you see all of Las Vegas. I would recommend a try prior to closure.Special Features:
- You must be tab tolerantlvfinediningDined on 7/26/2014My wife has said more than once since our visit "that was the best night ever!!! I really enjoyed myself." It might be a bit pricey, but if that sort of thing doesn't bother you, this is the spot. We had a couple cocktails and appetizer, lingered a bit and then had their 5 course wine paring lamb dinner ... off the hook is the best way to describe!!! Well worth the $470 (after tip) for the 2.5 hours we were there ...we'll return for sure!!Special Features:
- OutstandingdedeDined on 7/24/2014Absolutely amazing! The food is just delicious, the ambience, the service was great, there is absolutely nothing to complain! The view is spetacular and I would definitely recommend this place to anybody that is looking for a romantic yet yummy dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night at Mixflip5678Dined on 7/24/2014I had heard good things about Mix but it was better than I expected. The view was very nice and the service was great. Food was awesome; my wife and I loved it. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine @ the Top In Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/24/2014We had a wonderful evening dining at MIX. The food was scrumptious and the service was outstanding! Our server Mark was attentive and the assistant servers explained every dish to our delight. My husband and I wanted to end our stay in Vegas with a special occasion dinner and MIX was a wonderful choice. I would recommend the lounge for the wonderful view and the restaurant for the Fine Dining experience . The chef's tasting menu gave me an opportunity to try different dishes. I highly recommend the roasted halibut and lamb loin. We would definitely return to MIX if we come to Las Vegas in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special dinnermalcyDined on 7/21/2014I took my girlfriend to this fantastically located restaurant. We had service that was about the best I have experienced in recent years. Our waiter was a delightful man who seemed to possess the ability to clear the table by stealth - we would look down at the table and everything had changed without us even noticing him doing it! At one point I looked up and every single waiter was engaged in interesting conversations with the diners - they took a real interest whilst respecting the need for privacy at the right times. The food was great: crab salad and foie gras to start, and the cod and duck for mains. The wine list is a work of art. All in all a lovely experience and the cocktail bar overlooking the city for post romantic drinks.Special Features:
- Mix does it againdiscoq01Dined on 7/21/2014We love eating at Mix and wanted to take our friend who is 92 and enjoys going out DINING! We were sat promptly, the staff is so courteous. We were given water immediately and a drink order was taken. Scotch and Vodka for the ladies and the gents had a bottle of Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc. I wish I could tell you the name of our waiter, but I;ve lost the receipt! The ladies started with the Crab salad and split the Gnocchi. We split the full Foie Gras and then I had the Halibut and Jim had the Cod. It's so good! A wonderful evening was had by all! Thanks Mix!Special Features:
- Outstanding!TARBDined on 7/20/2014We took a friend here for his birthday on July 20 and it was one of the best meals I've ever had. The service was outstanding. In fact, our waiter was extremely knowledgeable about all items on the menu, as well as where to travel in Spain : ) The shrimp cocktail (which was really more of shrimp salad) was one of the best things I've ever eaten. Perfectly chilled, succulent, and left me wanting more. The views are outstanding and, although a very vibrant place, it's not loud. You can actually carry on a conversation easily at your table. I've referred everyone I know to Mix. It's now one of my favorite restaurants in all of Vegas. Thank you for a wonderful experience!Special Features:
- A+ dining experienceJohnnGeorgeVIPDined on 7/20/2014This is second time we dined at Mix, and as always, it was a fantastic experience. The food was stellar and the service matched (Scott R. was the fantastic person leading the service for our table). The shrimp cocktail appetizer is my favorite, and, it is so rich with flavor from the horseradish sauce. The main courses, I ordered the filet mignon and my friend ordered the cod, was cooked absolutely perfect. The coconut foam margarita which we had to end our meal was the perfect ending to another perfect night at Mix.Special Features:
- views to enhance romancehighontheskylineDined on 7/13/2014Arriving at this hotspot of sophistication was a very welcome relief from the brash tackiness of the hot and crowded strip. The service was tactful and efficient as well as warm and friendly. Our meal choices were satisfyingly delicious though the wines did not match up to expectations completely. The sunset and emerging nighttime skyline were fabulous to view over spectacular cocktails and conversation. Dessert and cognac was enjoyed leisurely at the completion of a wonderfully memorable dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerCBScotlandDined on 7/11/2014The food here was delicious - very rich but just the rigt portion size. We were seated on the balcony and so had a stunning view over Vegas at sunset. The servers were very knowledgable and polite, however, service was rather slow and I only received one drink on arrival and wasn't asked again if I would like another so I stuck to the water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UKdinerDined on 7/10/2014fantastic view. I struggled with the menu there just weren't that many things that I wanted to eat. my starter was very disappointing and I sent it back but the cod I had was beautiful. Strange atmosphere as have to walk through to bar area. Not intimate!!! Service was excellent, very attentive. probably wouldn't go back.Special Features:
- Would not recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014The food and service was good, expect when my plate was taken away from me, without me being asked if I wanted a box to go. I ate half of my steak and half of my potatoes, and it was thrown away!! The waiter tried to make it up by offering the table a round of drinks, smh. The table did not get their food thrown away, just me! They told me that they would give me a refund, here it is 3 days later, and I have not received anything!Special Features:
- Poor menúEstherVIPDined on 7/6/2014We didn,t find nothing to eat,we dont eat sea food and meat,and we couldnt find a good fish or pasta or salad in the menú,they were very friendly,but they couldn,t offer us nothing that like us,the ambiance was very cold,to much withe light.if you seat by the Windows is nice.
- Amazing Night Exceeded ExpectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/4/2014The restaurant was fantastic. Went here for a birthday dinner and had phenomenal service and an amazing table. The service was great and every employee seemed to be helping out the others. Our server, Mark knew every little detail about the menu and gave amazing descriptions of the dishes. It really was a memorable night. When I was looking for a restaurant I really didn't want a touristy place. Being in Vegas I figured every place would seem fake. However I was surprised by Mix because it was such a classy, modern restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WWW TripOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/3/2014Enjoyed the view, the service and the food was exquisite!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was AMAZINGFoodiegirlDined on 7/3/2014I live in Vegas and my cousin was into town I wanted to take her to a new and very nice place and we came accross mix through friend suggestions. I LOVED IT! I highly recommend it!The food was incredible our waiter was awesome and not to mention the amazing view that you get. I am very pleased and this is very romantic so men this is a perfect place to wine and dine your special lady.Special Features:
- Lioness203Dined on 7/2/2014Amazing. Would definitely recommend. Everything was perfect from the scene to the food to the drinks. We will be back next time we go to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HastingsVIPDined on 7/2/2014View was "not full strip view"; the sterotypical "view was partial, if you 'work at it'"! View was disappointing compared to Top of the World and Level 107.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a night to remember.luve2returnDined on 6/29/2014We wanted to do something fun and unique for our 30th anniversary, so we went to the Mix and ordered from the Sampling menu. We were treated to five, half-serving size dishes. It was amazing. No need to be concerned about getting too full before the meal is over. Each portion was perfect. The courses were pleasantly paced so that we could enjoy each dish before the next arrived. The waitstaff was fantastic. Our waiter gave us information about what we were eating, where the food originated and how the chef prepared the dish. After enjoying the incredible view from atop of the hotel, we decided that a return visit was a must. We are already looking forward to making reservations for this fall.Special Features:
- Wonderful food excellent serviceLisaFDined on 6/28/2014Mix was a wonderful experience. We had a special occasion, my daughters birthday and wanted to celebrate in style. On someone's recommendation we tried Mix. It was very pricey and we would not have gone here unless we were celebrating an event. The service was exceptional. The view from the lounge where we waited for our party was breathtaking and at night it was even better! The food was great! The Madelines at the end of our meal were just the right touch. Unfortunately our table didn't have the view during dinner still it was overall an awesome experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great ambience, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/28/2014Really nice place on top of Mandalay Bay "THE Hotel". My wife and I had a great time. Olivier was the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MealgreekdinerVIPDined on 6/27/2014Not only is the view absolutely incredible but the meal was phenomenal. The Cod and Rib Eye steak were perfectly cooked and delicious. The only down side is also an upside, its expensive but unlike some other Vegas restaurants, its worthSpecial Features: