miX at Delano Las Vegas
3940 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Delano Las Vegas
French AmericanPrice: $50 and over
miX at Delano Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mandalaybay.com/dining/signature-restaurants/mix.aspx
- Phone: 7026329500
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American
- Executive Chef: Bruno Riou
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: miX can accommodate groups up to 1000 guests (utilizing both the restaurant and the lounge).
- Entertainment: Live DJs nightly
A word from miX at Delano Las Vegas
World-renowned chef Alain Ducasse brings his flair for the dramatic dining experience to Las Vegas. Located on the top floor of THEhotel at Mandalay Bay.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
miX at Delano Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Delano Las Vegas ›
miX at Delano Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
182 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (151)special occasion (125)romantic (116)fit for foodies (88)notable wine list (68)vibrant bar scene (51)hot spot (50)great for outdoor dining (42)good for groups (41)late-night find (30)neighborhood gem (10)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014My husband and I loved our first visit to this restaurant. When I booked I asked if we could have a table with a view as it was my husband's birthday, when we arrived we were seated at a great cozy table for two with fantastic views of the city (and the lightning from the storm - bonus!). Our server was absolutely brilliant, she was attentive, helpful, skilled, and absolutely knew when to approach us and when to not. All of the food was amazing, but I particularly loved the shrimp cocktail appetizer. The staff brought over a 'happy birthday' plate at the end of our meal with some small cakes and chocolate dip - a perfect touch! This restaurant is an absolute must. I would also recommend for a business dinner.Special Features:
- Fabulous Tasting MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/25/2014We tried each of the tasting menus with wine pairings, both were amazing. Everything about this restaurant was perfect.Special Features:
- WOW what a findhuntinggoodfood2eatVIPDined on 9/25/2014On 64th floor of the Delano. Amazing views from restaurant and lounge. We had the lobster -whole lobster out of the shell and cooked to perfection, and the braised Wagyu beef that just melted in your mouth. We ended the meal with a divine chocolate souffle with Bailey's ice-cream. Wine list was extensive, we chose a Pinot Gris. We also received sevreal little treats from the Chef and the Pastry Chef. The whole meal was very reasonable and totally Devine. A Must Do when in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/23/2014We were a party of 4, ate indoors as it was very hot outside @ 8 pm. The view on terrace was beautiful , however there was no view indoors . Waited a long time before anyone acknowledged us at our table with menus. bread and drink order took too long. appetizer served without utensil ( soup had to wait)dinner served immediately after appetizer, no spacing on meal @ too much wait time to start. Then coffees & cappuccino came out very late and cold. There was not enough staff as they had 2 lg parties . They credited us for coffee. Not worth our timeSpecial Features:
- Perfect anniversary dinnerMeliDined on 9/22/2014The staff at Mix is so knowledgeable and friendly! We were treated like royalty! The view is unreal (must sit on the patio!) and has to be the best scenic dinner in Vegas. Couldn't have picked a more romantic place for our anniversary! The Bora Bora cocktail is a must! The flavors are so tropical and exotic! My boyfriend did the tasting menu with the wine pairing and I ordered off the regular menu. The pairings were done very well! Some of our favorites were the vegetable salad (hard to make raw vegetables so enjoyable), the gnocchi (the lightest, fluffiest little potato pillows executed perfectly), the filet with black truffle and foie gras, and the bison! We were given a pre dessert (sips of coco heaven) and housemade sorbets are a must!Special Features:
- sonny888Dined on 9/20/2014We had the sampling menu items with the wine pairing. Simply superb. Our waiter Randy was entertaining and very knowledgeable about the food selections and preparation.Special Features:
- Definitely Michilin quality!EnjoyDn9Dined on 9/20/2014Beautiful view with really delicious scrumptious dishes. Knowledgable staff and excellent service. Only thing that's a little goofy is that we needed "pass/ticket" to access outdoor area by the bar to take photos of the view...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Ambiance!Pristinecuisine86Dined on 9/20/2014A group of 6 of us went to Mix for dinner. As soon as the elevator doors open you are transported to a classy, modern, breathtaking restaurant. The staff there was amazing. We didn't have 1 waiter we had about 5 people attending to us every minute of the night. The manager himself made sure our wine glasses were filled the whole night( we had 2 bottles and it didn't kill our budget). The food was fantastic as well, most us us had fish and another had "the best filet minion" he's ever had. The view from the balcony was breathtaking but then again there wasn't a bad seat in the house. Best part! The bill wasn't bad!! Was expecting a higher bill for the experience and food we had!! Overall I would highly recommend The Mix to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic with amazing foodGirlsNightOutDined on 9/20/2014I have come to here several times over the years but this by far was the best! The service was excellent, the view amazing and the food delicious! My husband had the tasting menu while I had the filet foie gras. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TheCrueDined on 9/19/2014The Mix was everything I thought it would be and more. We did the Pre-fix menu and the wine pairing. The meal was awesome up to the dessert. The rum cake was a little too strong for me. We both only ate one bite than could not continue. The overall experience with the view was amazing. We sat outside how many floors up overlooking the strip as the sun set! Would recommend this place to anyone. Just not the rum dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!lv4everDined on 9/15/2014The food was really good (we had the Alain Ducasse Classic menue and wine pairing), and so was the service! The view is amazing, even though sufferers of virtigo is recommended a table inside :-).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice view and ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014It's the restaurant at the very top of the hotel. Has a nice outdoor seating area for a great view of the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, Very average food.JagloverDined on 9/14/2014The place has a spectacular view. The restaurant is beautiful. The food was very average. You. Pay a lot for the atmosphere. Probably won't return.Special Features:
- Perfect view!!CarolDined on 9/13/2014A great view and excellent service. Our waiter was fantastic and very kind. He makes the difference and explained all details of menu, wine list, deserts with passion. Marvelous energy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dining experienceFoodobessedDined on 9/11/2014After a small misunderstanding with the server the manager took over and what a wonderful experience we had. Mr Vallet is charming and could not do enough for us- making sure the chef prepared our food how we wanted it. the staff was attentive and the food is tops ! That will be on our permanent Vegas list of favorites.Special Features:
- Satisfied but not overwhelmedShoeHenDined on 9/10/2014This was a post wedding dinner which was noted when making the rese. This didn't seem to make a diff as we were seated in the back behind the bathrooms. IMO we waited way 2 long to get our drinks and watched as the table next to us ate their apps and meal b4 bread/water was served. I did complain and was offered another table which I rejected b/c it was more the pt that they should have been proactive rather than reactive....they did send a glass of champagne to the table which was a nice touch but 2 little 2 late! Once the meal arrived I have to admit the food was delicious. And the decor of the restaurant is lively and fun.. its just 2 bad that our initial reaction was so pour. They say you cant make a second impression...so true!!!Special Features:
- Food, service and views outstandingVermontfamilyDined on 9/9/2014Thoroughly enjoyed a special birthday on the patio. Would recommend highly to all.Special Features:
- Great place to dine...LEELEEVIPDined on 9/9/2014I loved this place !!! Will be back the next time in Las Vegas!!!Special Features:
- AwesomeE12r4bDined on 9/9/2014I have travel all over the world Europe USA etc this is by far one of my favorite dinning experiences! Perfect for romantic evening or girls night out service was a+++ and food was to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow what a Jewel.ClearlyVIPDined on 9/8/2014Beautiful. Delicious. This restaurant is a real treat. Great views. Creative food. Excellent service. We loved our booth with a view of the mountains. Halibut was great. As was the Crab Salad.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceLeeaDined on 9/7/2014Outstanding service, excellent food and amazing view from the terrace over LV.Special Features:
- good food but TERRIBLE serviceDonkeyXoteVIPDined on 9/6/2014Food was good. Service was TERRIBLE. Example: at the end after dessert we sat with plates and empty glasses for 20 minutes. One server finally came by to take the plates and leave the glasses. The next guy asked if our check was ready for "the cashier" then took it but left the empty glasses on the table, came back 5 minutes later and placed the check and walked away. That was 2h20 into the meal. Recommend you go elsewhere.
- Fine foodYorkshirepudDined on 9/5/2014We arrived early at miX so went in the lounge for cocktails and appetiser which came without cutlery or napkins on mentioning this the missing items appeared promptly and our order became complimentary in the restaurant the staff were courteous and informed we chose the chefs tasting menu with wine which was well worth the $135 price tag as every dish was excellent the view from our booth was of suburbs of Vegas but still looked impressive once the sun had gone down the outside dining area was closed due to high winds but the decision to do this was prior to restaurant opening so no one was inconvenienced and if a view of the night time strip was required the lounges outside area sufficedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- qwe123Dined on 9/3/2014Went to restaurant for a birthday, was shown to a table outside the views were lovely, the music was too loud with a loud beat which overtook the whole atmosphere! There was no wow factor, the food was good but service and atmosphere let the place down. Suggest just going up to the bar for drinks and nibbles so you can see the view. There are a lot more exciting restaurants on the strip that make you feel welcome.Special Features:
- Great dinner experienceyuehDined on 9/3/2014We've been to Vegas for honeymoon and really enjoyed the dinner in the Mix. The food was great and the service is nice as well. The scenery of the bar is awesome and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/2/2014We booked a table on the outside terrace for 7.00pm so we could watch the sunset over the strip, the view was amazing! The service we received from all of the staff was very professional and the food was exceptional! We will definitely be returning to MIX on our next visit to Vegas next June and are considering this as a venue for our wedding party dinner in 2016.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceprime1Dined on 9/1/2014Our time at the Mix was great, the service was excellent, the food was unbelievable, and the view speaks for itself. The wine list was extensive and the sommelier on staff was very helpful. I was not sure about taking our children there but it was not only ok but the staff were excellent and they really enjoyed their food. Keeping in mind that my children (10 & 14 both girls) are pretty willing to try most things and loved the atmosphere of the mix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyNOLAdinerDined on 8/31/2014The cocktails were good and there is pretty view of the Vegas skyline. Thats about it. Over priced and the food is not all that great. There are so many other new restaurants in Vegas that are fun. Don't waste your time going to this 10yr old restaurant that is past its time. There were only 2 other tables of people in the whole place.Special Features:
- Kitchen was off!ThanksgivingSteakDined on 8/30/2014I have been to Mix 2 times. The first time was perfect. This last time the kitchen was not up to par. At a table of 5, 2 of the boneless rib eyes were over-cooked. One of my party ordered some sautéed onions and was told, after the entree's arrived and the onions were missing, that "the kitchen is not prepared to handle your request this evening". So the kitchen was stressing and missing the mark. There were a couple of other problems that are not worth mentioning. The service was great. Our waiter kept giving us complementary drinks to offset the problems from the kitchen. A very nice response that earned him a full 20% tip in spite of issues. The view was AMAZING - seated on the patio with a wonderful view of the Vegas Strip.Special Features:
- Worth the moneyfoodieDined on 8/30/2014This is a fine dining establishment so it can be in the pricier side, but it is worth it. The view of the strip is amazing and the sunset over the mountains is beautiful. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MIX - Dinner with a VIEW!IrishNyBoyDined on 8/29/2014I made reservations for two for a 9:30 dinner after seeing a show. I requested seating outdoors. I was thankful that the 107F heat had subsided during the day for a comfortable 90F dinner on the balcony looking over the lights of the Las Vegas Strip. Not only was the view fantastic - but our waiter was wonderful (Wayne) - who made our evening even more special. The food was delightful from beginning to end. I highly recommend this place for a special dinner night out!Special Features:
- Great view. Horrible foodJuliamarieDined on 8/29/2014Amazing view. Worth the bad food. Expected the food to taste better for the price you were payingSpecial Features:
- best dinner we've ever had!StacyArmentroutDined on 8/27/2014We decided on the spur of the moment to go to mix for our birthdays (my husband and I). We like nice places and have to say this was the best meal we have ever had!!! The setting was perfect and the atmosphere was very romantic. Our server Randy was top notch and incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. We will now make it a point to go to Mix every time we are in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeUlisesRHDined on 8/26/2014The place and the food was excelent. You have to try the profiteroles, best ever!!!! The view was nice too worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous vistas that can't be beatOliver001Dined on 8/24/2014I had been staying at the Mandalay Bay for more than five days before somebody mentioned that there was a top-notch rooftop restaurant at the adjoining Delano Hotel. I got a reservation for later that same night at eight for for eight people, and when we arrived, it was a perfect location for us (right next to the window, and yet a quiet corner). The service was superior and all of my guests raved about their food. Afterwards, we had nightcaps at the lounge overlooking the Strip - one of the best, because MB is situated almost at the very end, close to the airport, and therefore the rest of the Strip is laid out in front of you with unobstructed view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/22/2014Outstanding food, service, view. The place to go to if you're looking for the best restaurant in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great, service mehPahoh1Dined on 8/17/2014I enjoyed the ambiance and the food very much. We sat in a table that was like a pod that was cute and semi-private. I wasn't happy with our server. He didn't listen to any of our requests, for example we said we didn't want dessert and 2 minutes later he brought us the menu. He didn't even check to see if everything was okay with our meals until we were done eating. The gentlemen that served our water and bread was more attentive then our actual server. I really hope he gets part of the tip! To close, when you are dropping over $100 for food and you are staying at the Delano, you expect a little better service. These are just my thoughts.Special Features:
- Great Food/ Wonderful ViewCMACOACHDined on 8/13/2014I highly recommend the Mix, they serve great food and have a spectacular viewSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very special with beautiful views.CocococoDined on 8/12/2014An absolutely perfect evening, we sat on the patio where it was a beautiful still night with wonderful views. The food was delicious and the service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MIX it up at The Hotelpvpuma10Dined on 8/12/2014Mix is the signature restaurant at The Hotel. Whether it survives the change-over to the Delano remains to be seen. I had the out-of-this-world lobster "au curry" for my entree, which comes with an ample amount of lobster meat served over coconut basmati rice and a delicious curry sauce ($49). The profiteroles I had for dessert were outstanding as well. Tip: Arrive just before sunset for the dramatic view of the dining room at dusk and ask for a table with a view of the mountains. After dinner, move over to the lounge for a cocktail and the most dramatic nighttime view of the strip you can get while still on land.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.