miX at Delano Las Vegas
3940 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Delano Las Vegas
French AmericanPrice: $50 and over
miX at Delano Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mandalaybay.com/dining/signature-restaurants/mix.aspx
- Phone: 7026329500
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American
- Executive Chef: Bruno Riou
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: miX can accommodate groups up to 1000 guests (utilizing both the restaurant and the lounge).
- Entertainment: Live DJs nightly
A word from miX at Delano Las Vegas
World-renowned chef Alain Ducasse brings his flair for the dramatic dining experience to Las Vegas. Located on the top floor of THEhotel at Mandalay Bay.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
miX at Delano Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
173 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (142)special occasion (118)romantic (108)fit for foodies (90)notable wine list (61)hot spot (55)vibrant bar scene (53)great for outdoor dining (45)good for groups (39)late-night find (32)neighborhood gem (12)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Can't beat this view!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2014Stayed at Delano as a promo which included food credits. So glad we decided to try this place out. We sat indoors against the window. View was spectacular and food was delicious. Service was top notch from start to finish. We planned to skip desert because we were so full but then we were provided freshly baked Madeline's with Nutella on the house! Even though our entire meal was free due to the credits this is a place I'd definitely return to and highly recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary TreatShadow49erDined on 10/17/2014We had a reservation at Mix for our first anniversary. When we arrived, they asked if we would like an outdoor seating. It was a beautiful night so we said yes. It was incredible. The view was fantastic, the service was impeccable and the food was incredible. We ordered the menu sampling and found ourselves trying items we had never had before. The wait staff explained every item as they served it. A perfect way to celebrate our first anniversary.Special Features:
- Mix is ALWAYS perfect!!!CcmacDined on 10/16/2014We have loved this place for years. Sat on the porch , on a lovely night in Vegas. Had the best shrimp cocktail ever,the cod sautéed in brown butter and great wine! Loved it!! Best dinner in a long time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbSteviemo10Dined on 10/14/2014I booked this venue after some research to celebrate the engagement with my long term girlfriend. We were not disappointed, the views from the outside area were amazing and the food and staff were both great! My only slight criticism was the size of our table, there was barely enough space for our good and drinks. Other than that the evening was one to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/12/2014I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. From the décor to the views to the excellent service and food, you can not find better. I can not wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not disappoint!Michael64VIPDined on 10/12/2014I booked miX for an anniversary dinner and was not disappointed! The service was excellent with table touches that were well timed to not be intrusive yet made sure we were taken care of. The extensive wine list could have been challenging, however, the sommelier was helpful. Randy, our server, explained the menu very well and was attentive to our needs. The food was outstanding, be forewarned that it is rich and you will leave very satisfied. To make it a little more special they brought out an anniversary treat and the manager stopped by to wish us well. Others have marked on the views and yes from the lounge they are spectacular!Special Features:
- miX experiance...MiXexperianceDined on 10/11/2014Went to MiX to celebrate one of our friends birthdays. The location and position of the lounge area and dining room are very good. Views from the lounge area are stunning, couldn't be bettered I suggest. In the lounge it was very dark and smoky. Also, the tables were slow to be cleared (food plates etc.). We had a restaurant table inside, not on the terrace. It was very noisy. The food was good, however I have had better in other LV restaurants. Overall, pricey and a bit pretentious.
- SuperbSwagmommyDined on 10/11/2014Beautiful and cozy with a spectacular view. Pricey but worth it! The bar area serves Tapas and the view was breathtaking!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jennaleighDined on 10/10/2014We had a great experience at Mix. The Filet Mignon Rossini and Cod Brandade were out of this world. The view from the lounge is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014The food is good, the ambient is fine, but the prices...expensive
- Ann ReedBollybirdDined on 10/8/2014Fantastic location high up above Las Vegas with stunning food and service. Could not fault it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of the DelanoBrooklynBobVIPDined on 10/6/2014WOW A delicious creative menu, views of Las Vegas to die for, beautiful decor and great attentive service. This place has it all. You can't go wrong here for any special occasion.
- 50th Birthday CelebrationVoiceoverHammDined on 10/4/2014We had made dinner reservations months in advance to celebrate the 50th birthdays of myself and my best friend. The restaurant and lounge were gorgeous, but the service was poor. We ordered a bottle of wine: it was shown to my husband and then placed in the wine bucket away from our table. The waiter forgot to serve it to us! We had to ask for it. Then, out of all the dinner orders, the waiter forgot to put in my best friend's (the other bday girl) order. Though he apologized, they made up for up by bringing over some mediocre gnocchi - she had ordered a steak. Needless to say, it was not our best dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent Food & ServiceAprildinerDined on 10/4/2014Our server Randy was awesome and so were all of the support staff. The food was very good as well. We had the lobster salad and meat platter for appetizers and then chicken and braised beef for main courses. The only negative was that the chairs were falling apart and the tables were small. Nevertheless, we had a great time.Special Features:
- Amazing Place to DineFabPlaceVIPDined on 10/3/2014Everything about this restaurant was flawless. From the moment we entered the restaurant, we felt we had hit the jackpot. The hostess was so adorable and delightful. She immediately made us feel like we were the only people in the restaurant. We told her we were from Seattle and she insured that we had a great table with a good view. What a way to get the evening started and we were sold immediately. Food - EVERYTHING - WE HAD WAS AMAZING. There was not one bad meal. Not only was the hostess lovely, the waiter and everyone on the staff were wonderful! Just LOVED this place. The view from miX was the best in Vegas. You feel as though you are sitting on top of the world. Don't walk to have dinner here - RUN! You will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awsome place in Vegas!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Everything about the Mix was amazing! The view from outside on the balcony was amazing! The food was delicious, and the service was 1st class! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a good upscale place to dine!Special Features:
- miX at DelanoDrBob193Dined on 10/1/2014This was our first visit to miX and we were very impressed with the place. We chose to have Alain Ducasse's Classics tasting menu with wine pairings. This was excellent apart from the dessert, which we both found disappointing, but this may have been because we were getting too full after an Amuse Bouche and a Palate Cleanser as well as the first three courses and an impressive bread basket. The service was impeccable and the room is impressive. Unfortunately the terrace was closed that evening due to high winds.Special Features:
- DisappointedTheDinerVIPDined on 10/1/2014From the reviews, looked like a winner. Was not the case. Service was poor = inattentive. Food was 'average' at best. 64th floor view was good - but didn't make up for the poor service or average food. There are many great restaurants in Las Vegas. This is not one of them (in our opinion)Special Features:
- SparrowandFoxDined on 10/1/2014Food was beautifully presented and tasted sensational! Service was impecable. Our waiter was engaging and very knowlegable on both food and wine. Location awesome... have already recommended to anyone in or visiting Las Vegas. We will be back.Special Features:
- Excellent evening outTreat2eatDined on 9/28/2014Our evening started with cocktails and appetizers in the bar overlooking the strip at nite then we moved to our table on open air deck on 64 floor! Amazing meal and views!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not greatDgdavVIPDined on 9/26/2014We have dined here a number of times. I adore the white decor and bubbles, and the view. The best experience I have had here is when I dined on the balcony. It can't be beat! The hostesses can be rude in denying you a balcony table. The food is delicious. The steaks could be better. The Candy Bar dessert is overrated. All-in-all, a nice dining experience and I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticgoaliegirlDined on 9/26/2014My husband and I loved our first visit to this restaurant. When I booked I asked if we could have a table with a view as it was my husband's birthday, when we arrived we were seated at a great cozy table for two with fantastic views of the city (and the lightning from the storm - bonus!). Our server was absolutely brilliant, she was attentive, helpful, skilled, and absolutely knew when to approach us and when to not. All of the food was amazing, but I particularly loved the shrimp cocktail appetizer. The staff brought over a 'happy birthday' plate at the end of our meal with some small cakes and chocolate dip - a perfect touch! This restaurant is an absolute must. I would also recommend for a business dinner.Special Features:
- Fabulous Tasting MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/25/2014We tried each of the tasting menus with wine pairings, both were amazing. Everything about this restaurant was perfect.Special Features:
- Food was excellent!BrandyDined on 9/25/2014We eat all over the world and this chef did outstanding with food presentation and taste! Service was excellent and view of strip is just incredible. Never have seen this view at any where in Vegas before. Very impressed with Mix Restaurant and bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW what a findhuntinggoodfood2eatVIPDined on 9/25/2014On 64th floor of the Delano. Amazing views from restaurant and lounge. We had the lobster -whole lobster out of the shell and cooked to perfection, and the braised Wagyu beef that just melted in your mouth. We ended the meal with a divine chocolate souffle with Bailey's ice-cream. Wine list was extensive, we chose a Pinot Gris. We also received sevreal little treats from the Chef and the Pastry Chef. The whole meal was very reasonable and totally Devine. A Must Do when in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/23/2014We were a party of 4, ate indoors as it was very hot outside @ 8 pm. The view on terrace was beautiful , however there was no view indoors . Waited a long time before anyone acknowledged us at our table with menus. bread and drink order took too long. appetizer served without utensil ( soup had to wait)dinner served immediately after appetizer, no spacing on meal @ too much wait time to start. Then coffees & cappuccino came out very late and cold. There was not enough staff as they had 2 lg parties . They credited us for coffee. Not worth our timeSpecial Features:
- Perfect anniversary dinnerMeliDined on 9/22/2014The staff at Mix is so knowledgeable and friendly! We were treated like royalty! The view is unreal (must sit on the patio!) and has to be the best scenic dinner in Vegas. Couldn't have picked a more romantic place for our anniversary! The Bora Bora cocktail is a must! The flavors are so tropical and exotic! My boyfriend did the tasting menu with the wine pairing and I ordered off the regular menu. The pairings were done very well! Some of our favorites were the vegetable salad (hard to make raw vegetables so enjoyable), the gnocchi (the lightest, fluffiest little potato pillows executed perfectly), the filet with black truffle and foie gras, and the bison! We were given a pre dessert (sips of coco heaven) and housemade sorbets are a must!Special Features:
- sonny888Dined on 9/20/2014We had the sampling menu items with the wine pairing. Simply superb. Our waiter Randy was entertaining and very knowledgeable about the food selections and preparation.Special Features:
- Definitely Michilin quality!EnjoyDn9Dined on 9/20/2014Beautiful view with really delicious scrumptious dishes. Knowledgable staff and excellent service. Only thing that's a little goofy is that we needed "pass/ticket" to access outdoor area by the bar to take photos of the view...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Ambiance!Pristinecuisine86Dined on 9/20/2014A group of 6 of us went to Mix for dinner. As soon as the elevator doors open you are transported to a classy, modern, breathtaking restaurant. The staff there was amazing. We didn't have 1 waiter we had about 5 people attending to us every minute of the night. The manager himself made sure our wine glasses were filled the whole night( we had 2 bottles and it didn't kill our budget). The food was fantastic as well, most us us had fish and another had "the best filet minion" he's ever had. The view from the balcony was breathtaking but then again there wasn't a bad seat in the house. Best part! The bill wasn't bad!! Was expecting a higher bill for the experience and food we had!! Overall I would highly recommend The Mix to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic with amazing foodGirlsNightOutDined on 9/20/2014I have come to here several times over the years but this by far was the best! The service was excellent, the view amazing and the food delicious! My husband had the tasting menu while I had the filet foie gras. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TheCrueDined on 9/19/2014The Mix was everything I thought it would be and more. We did the Pre-fix menu and the wine pairing. The meal was awesome up to the dessert. The rum cake was a little too strong for me. We both only ate one bite than could not continue. The overall experience with the view was amazing. We sat outside how many floors up overlooking the strip as the sun set! Would recommend this place to anyone. Just not the rum dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Got to see it to believe it....DiscerningdinerVIPDined on 9/16/2014A fantastic "above-it-all" location for fine dining in Vegas. All food was phenomenal, presentation and service were amazing while the dining room is high style. It'll make you want to not go back down onto the casino floors but you'll definitely be more of a winner up here than down at the tables... Ask for a window seat or outside on the balcony if you are not afraid of heights!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!lv4everDined on 9/15/2014The food was really good (we had the Alain Ducasse Classic menue and wine pairing), and so was the service! The view is amazing, even though sufferers of virtigo is recommended a table inside :-).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice view and ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014It's the restaurant at the very top of the hotel. Has a nice outdoor seating area for a great view of the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, Very average food.JagloverDined on 9/14/2014The place has a spectacular view. The restaurant is beautiful. The food was very average. You. Pay a lot for the atmosphere. Probably won't return.Special Features:
- Perfect view!!CarolDined on 9/13/2014A great view and excellent service. Our waiter was fantastic and very kind. He makes the difference and explained all details of menu, wine list, deserts with passion. Marvelous energy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dining experienceFoodobessedDined on 9/11/2014After a small misunderstanding with the server the manager took over and what a wonderful experience we had. Mr Vallet is charming and could not do enough for us- making sure the chef prepared our food how we wanted it. the staff was attentive and the food is tops ! That will be on our permanent Vegas list of favorites.Special Features:
- Satisfied but not overwhelmedShoeHenDined on 9/10/2014This was a post wedding dinner which was noted when making the rese. This didn't seem to make a diff as we were seated in the back behind the bathrooms. IMO we waited way 2 long to get our drinks and watched as the table next to us ate their apps and meal b4 bread/water was served. I did complain and was offered another table which I rejected b/c it was more the pt that they should have been proactive rather than reactive....they did send a glass of champagne to the table which was a nice touch but 2 little 2 late! Once the meal arrived I have to admit the food was delicious. And the decor of the restaurant is lively and fun.. its just 2 bad that our initial reaction was so pour. They say you cant make a second impression...so true!!!Special Features:
- Food, service and views outstandingVermontfamilyDined on 9/9/2014Thoroughly enjoyed a special birthday on the patio. Would recommend highly to all.Special Features: