miX at Delano Las Vegas
3940 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Delano Las Vegas
French AmericanPrice: $50 and over
miX at Delano Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mandalaybay.com/dining/signature-restaurants/mix.aspx
- Phone: (702) 632-9500
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American
- Executive Chef: Bruno Riou
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: miX can accommodate groups up to 1000 guests (utilizing both the restaurant and the lounge).
- Entertainment: Live DJs nightly
A word from miX at Delano Las Vegas
World-renowned chef Alain Ducasse brings his flair for the dramatic dining experience to Las Vegas. Located on the top floor of DELANO at Mandalay Bay.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
miX at Delano Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
163 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (140)special occasion (117)romantic (103)fit for foodies (91)hot spot (61)notable wine list (57)great for outdoor dining (56)vibrant bar scene (47)good for groups (41)late-night find (28)neighborhood gem (16)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Mixed up at the MIXAlbatrosDined on 11/22/2014Amazing location and views but it pretty much stops there. 4 of us had dined at Andreas and SW's at the Encore/Wynn the two nights before so the MIX had something to live up to on the Saturday evening at 8.15pm. Unfortunately it didn't. I have to say the waiting staff where excellent so lets get that clear. They did everything they could and should, very attentive and where careful to explain the menu and dishes as they arrived, also very helpful with the wine list. What really let the whole experience down was the quality and standard of food. Whilst the shrimp cocktail was ok and the mushroom soup starters. The rib eye was overly fatty and not cooked as requested. The Lobster Au Curry was served on cold plates and the Lobster was very chewy to the point where most of it was left, there was nothing special about the curry, very plain. By the time we had got through some of the steak and lobster and realized it just wasn't up to standards you'd expect, we really couldn't be bothered to send it back. However we did give the feedback to the waiter and he took the steak off the bill.Special Features:
- Great view! Excellent food!!!ErikidsDined on 11/22/2014The ambiance of the restaurant is incredible, with an astonish view. But the food is totally amazing!! A surprise on each bite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular!lpw1VIPDined on 11/19/2014Wonderful food and beautiful atmosphere inside the restaurant. Well worth a trip to the end of the strip for this winner. I have never been so welcomed and doted on in a restaurant before and our waiter, I wish I had his name (distinguished bald gentleman), was unbelievable - the perfection of all waiters, informative, gracious, efficient, made you feel that you were his only table. The entire evening was perfection and by far the best dining experience I have had in Las Vegas over the past 15 years!!! Thank you so very much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpectedly wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/19/2014Our main server, Bianca, was exceptionally attentive. Everyone made us feel like royalty. The lobster curry and the fillet mignonette with fois gras and black truffles were my favorites. The view was amazing. The complimentary amuse bouche of shrimp wrapped in cabbage and the mango drink with coconut foam were icing on an already delicious cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbeatable Views - OK foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014You visit Mix for the views. We had an 8pm reservation, and I was annoyed we were not seated until 8:40 - no offer to a complimentary drink at the bar or other comp. Food is good, but certainly not the best you can get in Vegas. Outdoor seating on a clear, cool night is perfect. This was my third time eating at Mix (I have to show off those views to friends)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marathan dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/14/2014Poor service this visit because our waiter also had a table of 25. No manager around to assist the situation. Would reccomend Mix because of our previous visits. View is Magnificant. Our favorite restaurant in Vegas but was embarrassed about the service with the people we broughtSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014First, thank you to OpenTable for easily securing the reservation. What can I say about MIX that hasn't been said??!! The view is spectacular. The food is delicious and not too expensive. Our server was very polite, attentive & very nice! The restaurant itself is beautiful. We'll be back for sure for the steak, cod & new adventures!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJPM1976Dined on 11/14/2014I read about this place being the go to spot and I am so disappointed in this. I am glad I went before I brought anyone here. The server was so annoying! He came over every 5 seconds as if he was worried a bomb was about to go off. The food and menu was in need of a major facelift. Never again!!Special Features:
- The view!SaraVanDined on 11/8/2014A great find for reasonable prices (in Vegas terms) as well as an extensive wine list and the view of the strip is fantastic! There are some great photo ops here! Also if you want to pop on over to Mix lounge after dinner it's a great little spot!Special Features:
- Ladies JMSGJMSGDined on 11/8/2014We had a wonderful experience at mix: Cool dining room, delicious food, outstanding service. Overall a great atmosphere, truly superb dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014So beautiful! That's what you are paying for. Food was good, but for what you are paying I expect perfection. Steak was tasty, what ribeye isn't, but asparagus was over cooked and fork mashed potatoes were just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Venue and Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Great food! Get the Rossini if you like steak and fois. If not, get the Lobster Curry!Special Features:
- MJF218VIPDined on 11/5/2014Food, view, etc., yes, this is definitely one of Vegas' finest!Special Features:
- atmosphere ruinedNickyTannerDined on 11/4/2014A romantic honeymoon dinner was ruined by a member of staff noisily stacking away the surrounding chairs and tables, scraping them across the floor of the balcony. It spoiled a nice (and expensive) eveningSpecial Features:
- Excellent dining in VegasKnoxvilleGuyVIPDined on 11/1/2014This was our 4th visit to miX and like the past ones, it was outstanding. This time we ordered a la carte rather than a tasting menu. We started with cocktails, then followed that with mains (steak and fish) and dessert, paired with wine. For the wine, the wine steward recommended an incredible French red that was unique, nicely priced, and complex tasting. The food was beautifully prepared and presented, with excellent temperature and taste. Service was excellent as in our past visits. We were told they are going to rework the restaurant soon, so hopefully the successor will be as great as miX. Very highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dining In VegasMitchellWiggsDined on 11/1/2014If you're looking for the 5 star experience in sin city, miX is the place to go. Set high atop the Delano Hotel (the 64th floor), this gem in the sky is ready to give you everything and more, in what truly is a world class experience of fine dining in Las Vegas. One step out of the elevator, and you really feel like you're in a new world away from the madness of the city below. They have a breathtaking balcony for bottle service, and a beautifully massive main dining room. Ask for a window seat, and it will feel like you're eating dinner on a magic carpet, all you can see is the twinkling lights of the city below. They took care of my special eating needs (a series of food allergies), and provided the best possible service imaginable.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2014This was my second time dining there. Would definitely go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all aroundFoieGrasLoverDined on 10/25/2014Unique venue and unparalleled view, not available anywhere else in Vegas, great food, better wines, was the highlight of our trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceMRStevensonDined on 10/25/2014Was our first time but will not be the last. We was celebrating our Wedding Anniversary and have and spectacular time. The ambience, the incredible wine list, the service, everything was perfect.Special Features:
- Best Fish Dish In VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/23/2014The Cod Brandade is worthy of having many times. It is so delicious and timeless. We love the salt cod brandade underneath the perfectly cooked and crispy skin fish with the gorgeous brown butter, capers, lemon, fried parsley...we have been eating this dish for 8 years and we never get tired of it. Many dishes change over the years at Mix, but we are so glad they keep this epic dish. Deliciouso!Special Features:
- Can't beat this view!AnnieDined on 10/19/2014Stayed at Delano as a promo which included food credits. So glad we decided to try this place out. We sat indoors against the window. View was spectacular and food was delicious. Service was top notch from start to finish. We planned to skip desert because we were so full but then we were provided freshly baked Madeline's with Nutella on the house! Even though our entire meal was free due to the credits this is a place I'd definitely return to and highly recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary TreatShadow49erDined on 10/17/2014We had a reservation at Mix for our first anniversary. When we arrived, they asked if we would like an outdoor seating. It was a beautiful night so we said yes. It was incredible. The view was fantastic, the service was impeccable and the food was incredible. We ordered the menu sampling and found ourselves trying items we had never had before. The wait staff explained every item as they served it. A perfect way to celebrate our first anniversary.Special Features:
- Mix is ALWAYS perfect!!!CcmacDined on 10/16/2014We have loved this place for years. Sat on the porch , on a lovely night in Vegas. Had the best shrimp cocktail ever,the cod sautéed in brown butter and great wine! Loved it!! Best dinner in a long time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbSteviemo10Dined on 10/14/2014I booked this venue after some research to celebrate the engagement with my long term girlfriend. We were not disappointed, the views from the outside area were amazing and the food and staff were both great! My only slight criticism was the size of our table, there was barely enough space for our good and drinks. Other than that the evening was one to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/12/2014I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. From the décor to the views to the excellent service and food, you can not find better. I can not wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not disappoint!Michael64VIPDined on 10/12/2014I booked miX for an anniversary dinner and was not disappointed! The service was excellent with table touches that were well timed to not be intrusive yet made sure we were taken care of. The extensive wine list could have been challenging, however, the sommelier was helpful. Randy, our server, explained the menu very well and was attentive to our needs. The food was outstanding, be forewarned that it is rich and you will leave very satisfied. To make it a little more special they brought out an anniversary treat and the manager stopped by to wish us well. Others have marked on the views and yes from the lounge they are spectacular!Special Features:
- miX experiance...MiXexperianceDined on 10/11/2014Went to MiX to celebrate one of our friends birthdays. The location and position of the lounge area and dining room are very good. Views from the lounge area are stunning, couldn't be bettered I suggest. In the lounge it was very dark and smoky. Also, the tables were slow to be cleared (food plates etc.). We had a restaurant table inside, not on the terrace. It was very noisy. The food was good, however I have had better in other LV restaurants. Overall, pricey and a bit pretentious.
- SuperbSwagmommyDined on 10/11/2014Beautiful and cozy with a spectacular view. Pricey but worth it! The bar area serves Tapas and the view was breathtaking!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jennaleighDined on 10/10/2014We had a great experience at Mix. The Filet Mignon Rossini and Cod Brandade were out of this world. The view from the lounge is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014The food is good, the ambient is fine, but the prices...expensive
- mikesfinedineVIPDined on 10/9/2014We truly enjoyed our dinner at this restaurant. Great food, wonderful views and we had a great dessert for our Anniversary, small for tasteful. Thank you.Special Features:
- Ann ReedBollybirdDined on 10/8/2014Fantastic location high up above Las Vegas with stunning food and service. Could not fault it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of the DelanoBrooklynBobVIPDined on 10/6/2014WOW A delicious creative menu, views of Las Vegas to die for, beautiful decor and great attentive service. This place has it all. You can't go wrong here for any special occasion.
- 50th Birthday CelebrationVoiceoverHammDined on 10/4/2014We had made dinner reservations months in advance to celebrate the 50th birthdays of myself and my best friend. The restaurant and lounge were gorgeous, but the service was poor. We ordered a bottle of wine: it was shown to my husband and then placed in the wine bucket away from our table. The waiter forgot to serve it to us! We had to ask for it. Then, out of all the dinner orders, the waiter forgot to put in my best friend's (the other bday girl) order. Though he apologized, they made up for up by bringing over some mediocre gnocchi - she had ordered a steak. Needless to say, it was not our best dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent Food & ServiceAprildinerDined on 10/4/2014Our server Randy was awesome and so were all of the support staff. The food was very good as well. We had the lobster salad and meat platter for appetizers and then chicken and braised beef for main courses. The only negative was that the chairs were falling apart and the tables were small. Nevertheless, we had a great time.Special Features:
- Amazing Place to DineFabPlaceVIPDined on 10/3/2014Everything about this restaurant was flawless. From the moment we entered the restaurant, we felt we had hit the jackpot. The hostess was so adorable and delightful. She immediately made us feel like we were the only people in the restaurant. We told her we were from Seattle and she insured that we had a great table with a good view. What a way to get the evening started and we were sold immediately. Food - EVERYTHING - WE HAD WAS AMAZING. There was not one bad meal. Not only was the hostess lovely, the waiter and everyone on the staff were wonderful! Just LOVED this place. The view from miX was the best in Vegas. You feel as though you are sitting on top of the world. Don't walk to have dinner here - RUN! You will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awsome place in Vegas!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Everything about the Mix was amazing! The view from outside on the balcony was amazing! The food was delicious, and the service was 1st class! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a good upscale place to dine!Special Features:
- miX at DelanoDrBob193Dined on 10/1/2014This was our first visit to miX and we were very impressed with the place. We chose to have Alain Ducasse's Classics tasting menu with wine pairings. This was excellent apart from the dessert, which we both found disappointing, but this may have been because we were getting too full after an Amuse Bouche and a Palate Cleanser as well as the first three courses and an impressive bread basket. The service was impeccable and the room is impressive. Unfortunately the terrace was closed that evening due to high winds.Special Features:
- DisappointedTheDinerVIPDined on 10/1/2014From the reviews, looked like a winner. Was not the case. Service was poor = inattentive. Food was 'average' at best. 64th floor view was good - but didn't make up for the poor service or average food. There are many great restaurants in Las Vegas. This is not one of them (in our opinion)Special Features:
- SparrowandFoxDined on 10/1/2014Food was beautifully presented and tasted sensational! Service was impecable. Our waiter was engaging and very knowlegable on both food and wine. Location awesome... have already recommended to anyone in or visiting Las Vegas. We will be back.Special Features: