Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
4002 Easton Station
Columbus, OH 43219Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mitchellsoceanclub.com/
- Phone: (614) 416-2582
- Hours of Operation:
Mitchell's Ocean Club is open daily for dinner service; Monday - Thursday 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Friday 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Saturday 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Sunday 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Bar Monday-Friday 5:00-Close, Saturday and Sunday 4:00 PM - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Bill Doehring
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Wine & Dine at Mitchell's Ocean Club
On Sunday evenings, enjoy half-priced bottles of wine in our dining room as we offer over 200 selected bottles from our collection. Cheers!
A word from Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
We create an extraordinary supper club experience serving the freshest seafood, prime steaks, handcrafted cocktails and world-class wines in a warm, welcoming atmosphere with genuine hospitality. Our executive chef uses only the finest and freshest ingredients to create inventive preparations of traditional favorites. Made from scratch dishes showcase simple, pure and regional flavors, and our menu features an array of appetizers, salads, seafood, steaks, family-style sides and house-made desserts from refreshing ahi tuna tartar, jumbo lump crab cakes & tender filet to creamy black truffle mac and cheese, succulent Chilean sea bass and decadent ten-layer carrot cake. Our well-trained bar chefs handcraft exciting cocktails, including our signature cucumber gimlet and smoking berries & bubbles. With our red carpet hospitality, MOC is the perfect destination for cocktails after work, dinner before or after the theatre, business meetings, social gatherings & everyday celebrations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center - Best Restaurants in Easton ›
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center reviews from OpenTable diners
288 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (243)romantic (157)fit for foodies (126)notable wine list (115)great for outdoor dining (74)good for groups (72)hot spot (66)vibrant bar scene (51)scenic view (42)neighborhood gem (42)late-night find (25)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (3)Show More
- One of our favorite restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014The Ocean Club is conveniently located in Easton Towne Center yet the ambiance sets you apart from the mall. Intimately lit, the restaurant works well for both family and business gatherings. The best part though is the food and wine list combined with excellent service and staff. This restaurant is home to my favorite seafood dish: blackened red snapper served over a corn relish. Also recommend the lobster bisque, French onion soup and for dessert, the butter cake - although I don't think you can miss on anything you choose to have. One of Cameron Mitchell's best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special birthday dinnerGolfCzarDined on 11/22/2014On several occasions my wife and I have visited Ocean Club to celebrate a birthday or anniversary. The food is always excellent. The service is great. We learned on this visit that OC will accommodate special orders, if we call ahead. We always liked their mussels, but recently OC discontinued them. Now we know, we can have them by just calling ahead. We love the extra service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice treatSuzyWVIPDined on 11/21/2014First visit to this restraunt, but would definitely go back. Food and service were exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Class in Every WayOceanClubFanDined on 11/21/2014Another great experience at Ocean Club. Food was superb, service was personal and of excellent quality, and the GM, Charlie, stopped over twice to make sure things were great. This time around I brought a co-worker and his wife. I told them it was one of the best places in Columbus and you lived up to the hype.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous as always!!LesaDined on 11/19/2014My husband and I have been married three years and we have made it a tradition to have our anniversary dinner at one of the Cameron Mitchell restaurants. This year was the Ocean Club at Easton. This has always been one of my favorite places to dine...it has the feel of an old fashioned supper club and the food is superb! Our server was Chip and he couldn't have possibly made our special dinner any more special! He was very knowledgeable about the menu and you could tell that he truly enjoys what he does! As busy as he was, he took time to chat with my husband and I and truly made us feel welcome! There aren't words to describe how incredibly delicious our meals were! My husband got the special which was a 22 oz bone-in ribeye with a chimi-churi sauce...he thought he would regret not getting seafood...until they brought it...it was love at first bite! I have been unable to get anything else on the menu since I first had the Chilean Sea Bass back in 2007...it is so outstanding that I couldn't imagine ordering something else! We did venture out a little this visit and tried the truffle mac and cheese and the seasonal pumpkin cheesecake for dessert...yowza!! If I could have found a way to discreetly lick the plate...I would have! Staff are commensurate professionals from the hostess to the servers...there is little to no room for improvement here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MogoDined on 11/19/2014DInner was excellent. I took my mom here since she loves seafood. She was amazed with the drinks and the shrimp cocktail because of the dry ice. I always get the blackend snapper and it is always perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mlaney54Dined on 11/18/2014Servers are always very on point and knowledgeable about the menu and the wine list. Excellent quality food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TG ATAGLTDDined on 11/15/2014The food was great, the service excellent, ambiance was fair, setting very noisy and very pricey.Special Features:
- Review of Ocean ClubMwblawDined on 11/12/2014This is a great restaurant for innovative and fresh seafood. Being land locked in Ohio, it is nice to know that you can get fresh and delicious seafood at the Ocean Club. A nice splurge now and then.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy restaurantLuvdiningoutDined on 11/8/2014I've been a customer of Mitchell's Ocean Club since Easton opened in Columbus over 10 years ago. The service is always superb and the good is divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ForgottenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/8/2014Once we were seated our experience was amazing as always. We had to remind the hostess as others were seated ahead of us that we were still waiting at 7:35 for our 7:15 reservation. Oh we will seat you immediately was the response.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!DaveDined on 11/8/2014We've stayed at Easton several times in the past, but this is the first time without the kids so we wanted a special dinner. We had reservations at Mitchell's and almost changed them to another restaurant at the last minute. I'm certainly glad we didn't! Very nice atmosphere and our server (I believe his name was Holmes) was very knowledgeable and friendly. The scallops & short ribs appetizer was fantastic as were our entrees. I've had peanut butter pie before but never the way Mitchell's does it! We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014This was my friends first time at this restaurant and she really enjoyed everything about it.Special Features:
- Excellent all around experienceclinmedDined on 11/7/2014It was wonderful eating at Ocean Club for our anniversary celebration. Excellent food and service! Can't say that about a lot of places.Special Features:
- Outstanding!BaseballplayerDined on 11/7/2014The food was delicious and our waiter knew all the wines for our selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely EveningDebbieVIPDined on 11/7/2014We had friends visiting Columbus for a day of shopping, for dinner went to Ocean Club. Everything was as always lovely. Our food was beautifully presented and tasted awesome. We sat in the back room with the hopes of having the ability to have an easy conversation...the only negative was that a large group of people were seated next to us with 2 small children that weren't happy to be there. Between the crying and running around, I wouldn't say it was the best of ambiance...nothing of the restaurants problem at all. Our server was wonderful, he was very connected to the menu and helpful to pair a wine. Overall as always we had a lovely evening at The Ocean ClubSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good night outEastonOceanClubDined on 11/7/2014Had a nice evening dinner at Mitchell's Ocean Club. Felt the prices were a bit high for the quality of the main course. The king salmon was just ok. Have had much better for a lower price. The menu claimed to have lobster gnocchi as a side, but it was forgotten. :( Crab cakes and scallops were delicious. Ambiance was very nice and wait staff was awesome. Would recommend for that part of the experience. They have some private rooms which would be great for business meetings.Special Features:
- Awesome service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014Matt was amazing! He had great recommendations and paired our drinks perfectly with what we had. It was our first time there and we celebrated my husband's birthday. It was a truly wonderful evening and Matt helped to make it special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meallarkyhowDined on 11/2/2014Cameron Mitchell always has a great dining experience. The food was great. Even better service. Only complaint is the entrees might be priced $10 above what market Gaile for a similar restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatLuigiVIPDined on 11/1/2014Probably the very best of all the restaurants in the Cameron Mitchell empire. An extensive wine list with some reasonably priced selections that are excellent, great food which is always of the same top quality standard. Not cheap but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great gluten free optionsLordeyayayaDined on 10/31/2014Our experience was amazing. Went for our anniversary and had great service. My SO is gluten intolerant, the staff was able to handle her needs and was very knowledgable of the gluten free menu. The pork powerhouse was out of this world and the sea scallops were cooked perfectly. It was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014Nothing negative could be said about our dining experience!! SUPERB!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/30/2014We have been to the Ocean Club many times over the years. In the summer it is especially nice sitting on the balcony over-looking the Easton Town Center. The food is almost always excellent. The wait staff is among the best in this town...or anywhere. The menu almost never changes....except for a few nightly specials, but there is something that will appeal to everyone. It's simple food, excellently prepared! Nothing gimmicky or complicated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Everything was perfect . But with an social security income I would have to save for two years to eat here just once. Really to expensive for seniors to eat here very often. It was a great experience for my wife's 60 ht birthday . THANKSSpecial Features:
- Disappointing environment.CelebrateDined on 10/24/2014We were hoping for a quiet romantic dinner. It was a let down because of the seating and very noisy people and environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumbrujahbiteDined on 10/23/2014Ended up here as a special occasion, as my husband and I wanted to do something nice for the mothers. The food was phenomenal, the service was excellent, and the four of us walked out satiated and satisfied.Special Features:
- monherzDined on 10/22/2014When I am looking for a fine restaurant, I choose Ocean Club. I always know I will recieve great customer service, and fabulous food and wine. My most recent visit was to celebrate my 3 year anniversary with my husband. We found it to be very romantic, and we were able to relax and focus on each other for the evening. It was really nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulAnnaVIPDined on 10/19/2014Being new in the area, this restaurant was suggested by a friend for good seafood and we were not disappointed. The staff was accommodating in regards to seating as well as changing side dishes for an entree. The wine list is extensive and very well organized and not intimidating. The staff was attentive, yet not intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014Our waiter, John Beeker, was phenomenal! We enjoyed every moment of our dinner! Both the food and atmosphere was fantastic!Special Features:
- Go here!Ak86VIPDined on 10/18/2014Simple menu, great service, delicious food. I've been coming here for over 10 years and each time, the food and service surpasses the previous experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great evening & dining experienceBluejaysAlwaysDined on 10/18/2014We had a very pleasant evening and the food was terrific. Two of our guests could not come and two of the guests were very late--not a problem with your staff who graciously accommodated us. Service was attentive and very timely--never disruptive. Scallop and pork dishes were perfectly cooked and presented; the salads were very fresh; very good wine list. My husband and I very much enjoy dining at Mitchell's Ocean club whenever we are in OH.Special Features:
- Interesting menu and wine listElizabethNHDined on 10/15/2014Traveling on business and made a reservation at the suggestion of others. It was well worth the visit. The setup of the restaurant is almost a circle and provides a unique private atmosphere. The menu is interesting and the wine selection very nice. And we indulged in the carrot cake - yum!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Wonderful dining experience. Service, food, ambiance, all excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodloverDined on 10/14/2014Food and service were great. We made reservations in advance and our table was ready on time. The server was knowledgeable with the items on the menu. Everybody in my party enjoyed their meals. Most ordered steak, so do not let the name of the restaurant deceive you as being just a seafood venue.Special Features:
- OaktownieVIPDined on 10/13/2014The service was some of the best we've ever received. Whether the division in the kitchen of an appetizer we said we were going to split and its service in two stand-alone dishes as if the usual or the bringing of tongs to the table when we said we would divide the salad one of us ordered, every possible touch of graciousness was given. The tuna/avocado appetizer was fine, fresh fish with good seasoning; the house salad was crisp and apple slices a good touch; the scallops with parmesan risotto good, as were the 90% plus large crab cakes. Most of the food lacked a "pop" of flavor, I even ordered some lemons to up the crab cakes a tad. Cocktails and wine were perfect. We'd go again despite somewhat disappointing, but still good, food.Special Features:
- 40th Anniversary CelebrationspecialcoupleDined on 10/12/2014We had a romantic celebration of our 40th wedding anniversary at The Ocean Club! Our adult children surprised us by setting up the reservation! The food, the service, and the ambiance was top notch! It was an evening we will long remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUR GO-TO RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/12/2014The food, service and atmosphere at Mitchell's Ocean Club are outstanding. Always an incredible dining experience. Highly Recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sea BassStephDined on 10/11/2014The sea bass was out of this world. Service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience ColumbusDineoutdivaDined on 10/11/2014An all around fantastastic experience! An experienced wait staff, amazing food and drink make this restaurant one of my Columbus favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOceaninOhioDined on 10/10/2014It was a birthday surprise dinner for my wife. She absolutely loved everything. Much more pricey then we are use to but a special evening, amazing food, and superb service made the night well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.