Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
4002 Easton Station
Columbus, OH 43219Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mitchellsoceanclub.com/
- Phone: 6144162582x
- Hours of Operation:
Mitchell's Ocean Club is open daily for dinner service; Monday - Thursday 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Friday 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Saturday 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Sunday 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Bar Monday-Friday 5:00-Close, Saturday and Sunday 4:00 PM - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Bill Doehring
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Wine & Dine at Mitchell's Ocean Club
On Sunday evenings, enjoy half-priced bottles of wine in our dining room as we offer over 200 selected bottles from our collection. Cheers!
A word from Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
We create an extraordinary supper club experience serving the freshest seafood, prime steaks, handcrafted cocktails and world-class wines in a warm, welcoming atmosphere with genuine hospitality. Our executive chef uses only the finest and freshest ingredients to create inventive preparations of traditional favorites. Made from scratch dishes showcase simple, pure and regional flavors, and our menu features an array of appetizers, salads, seafood, steaks, family-style sides and house-made desserts from refreshing ahi tuna tartar, jumbo lump crab cakes & tender filet to creamy black truffle mac and cheese, succulent Chilean sea bass and decadent ten-layer carrot cake. Our well-trained bar chefs handcraft exciting cocktails, including our signature cucumber gimlet and smoking berries & bubbles. With our red carpet hospitality, MOC is the perfect destination for cocktails after work, dinner before or after the theatre, business meetings, social gatherings & everyday celebrations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center - Best Restaurants in Easton ›
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center reviews from OpenTable diners
320 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (264)romantic (175)notable wine list (126)fit for foodies (125)great for outdoor dining (96)good for groups (69)hot spot (61)vibrant bar scene (52)scenic view (46)neighborhood gem (44)late-night find (24)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (5)Show More
- Interesting menu and wine listElizabethNHDined on 10/15/2014Traveling on business and made a reservation at the suggestion of others. It was well worth the visit. The setup of the restaurant is almost a circle and provides a unique private atmosphere. The menu is interesting and the wine selection very nice. And we indulged in the carrot cake - yum!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Wonderful dining experience. Service, food, ambiance, all excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodloverDined on 10/14/2014Food and service were great. We made reservations in advance and our table was ready on time. The server was knowledgeable with the items on the menu. Everybody in my party enjoyed their meals. Most ordered steak, so do not let the name of the restaurant deceive you as being just a seafood venue.Special Features:
- OaktownieVIPDined on 10/13/2014The service was some of the best we've ever received. Whether the division in the kitchen of an appetizer we said we were going to split and its service in two stand-alone dishes as if the usual or the bringing of tongs to the table when we said we would divide the salad one of us ordered, every possible touch of graciousness was given. The tuna/avocado appetizer was fine, fresh fish with good seasoning; the house salad was crisp and apple slices a good touch; the scallops with parmesan risotto good, as were the 90% plus large crab cakes. Most of the food lacked a "pop" of flavor, I even ordered some lemons to up the crab cakes a tad. Cocktails and wine were perfect. We'd go again despite somewhat disappointing, but still good, food.Special Features:
- 40th Anniversary CelebrationspecialcoupleDined on 10/12/2014We had a romantic celebration of our 40th wedding anniversary at The Ocean Club! Our adult children surprised us by setting up the reservation! The food, the service, and the ambiance was top notch! It was an evening we will long remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sea BassStephDined on 10/11/2014The sea bass was out of this world. Service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience ColumbusDineoutdivaDined on 10/11/2014An all around fantastastic experience! An experienced wait staff, amazing food and drink make this restaurant one of my Columbus favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOceaninOhioDined on 10/10/2014It was a birthday surprise dinner for my wife. She absolutely loved everything. Much more pricey then we are use to but a special evening, amazing food, and superb service made the night well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/10/2014Great place for both seafood and steak with nice ambience.Special Features:
- Mitchell's Ocean Club--New FavoriteKoz21Dined on 10/10/2014I went out to Mitchells Ocean Club recently with my a few friends and was extremely pleased with the food, service, and selection. The menu offers something for everyone and they offer an impressive wine list, which I was pleased with. Our waiter was very knowledgable of the menu and we will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 Hilliard Foodies2hilliardfoodiesDined on 10/10/2014Very dissapointed at a restaurant we have always loved. extremely slow service and quality of food was not as good as in the past - especially for the high prices.Special Features:
- Terrific Special Birthday PlaceHerbiesMomDined on 10/8/2014We visited Mitchell's Ocean Club Wednesday night for my husband's 65th birthday. We've gone there in the past, and again, it did not disappoint. My husband's seafood entrees were perfectly prepared; my steak was also perfect. The highlight (other than desserts), was a beautiful "Ohio" caprese salad with heirloom tomatoes that were locally sourced. Simply another outstanding evening.Special Features:
- GlobalDinerDined on 10/7/2014The food was "corporate" and unremarkable for the price point. Seating request made at time of reservation were not honored or considered, even with a half full restaurant (Details provided to Restaurant) Waitstaff performed well. My second time here, not likely to be a third. To put comments in perspective, I grew up in a professional kitchen in Europe and visit fine dining restaurant throughout Europe and the US.
- Good at outrageous pricesajaxVIPDined on 10/5/2014Beautiful restaurant with outstanding service and prices far exceeding quality of food. House salad was very good. Caesar Salad was OK and indistinguishable from other Mitchell restaurants except for price. Salmon was very good but highly touted snapper was only OK as was grilled tuna which was raw rather than rare. All entrees come with miniscule decorative side. Real sides are, of course, extra. Pound cake and carrot cake desserts we very good. Extensive and expensive wine list. At our dinner, bottles costing less than $100 were half-price. Puleeeze!!! This may be a good place to take people to impress them but you'll pay for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!DebbieDined on 10/4/2014To start off, the service was spectacular! We had amazing seating on the patio and the heating lamp was on so it was quite cozy. The food is amazing. I strongly recommend the oyster rockefellars!!!Special Features:
- One of our favorite restaurants!CyndilooDined on 10/3/2014Delicious food. Great wine list. Appreciate the gluten-free options as I am celiac. And as always, superb service. Waitress brought me gluten-free bread when she brought my friend regular bread without my having to ask for it. Even went as far as to give us fresh glasses of water (without us having to ask her to...) because our ice had melted. And they do it all without being intrusive - truly takes talent!Special Features:
- Great romantic date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014My husband and I visited the Ocean Club for the first time. We had a wonderful experience! The food was outstanding. The service was exceptional. I had the Blackened Snapper which was delicious and he thoroughly enjoyed his steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud. Crowded. Uncomfortable.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014The noise level in this restaurant was exceedingly and uncomfortably loud. I would not return to this restuarant because of that. The food was ok, but WAY too expensive. I'm not impressed, nor am I returning.Special Features:
- Ocean Club is not private diningbuckeye22Dined on 10/3/2014The food was excellent and the service was great. However, our table was about 1 foot away from the table next to us. My boyfriend's arm was literally about 5 inches away from the man sitting at the table next to us. I could hear the conversation at the table next to us perfectly--it was as though we were sitting at the table with them. Also, our table was tiny. With bread, plates, wineglasses, water glasses, sides and entrees, there was just not enough room. We got a bottle of wine and in order to get to my wine glass, I had to slide my plate out, take a drink, put the glass back, and then slide the plate back into place. I made a reservation a week in advance so it is not as though they squeezed us in at the last minute.Special Features:
- one of the best Mitchell locationsScottDined on 10/3/2014Although the Ocean Club is perhaps a tad pricey, the quality of service and food is just superb. There were four of us and we all had outstanding meals, served hot, timely, and just very well prepared and presented. I think this place is right up there with M as one of my favorites in Columbus.Special Features:
- Well done all aroundColonelSandersDined on 10/1/2014The menu is standard steakhouse fare, but everything we had from appetizer to desert was well-executed and enjoyed by all. The ambiance on the outdoor patio was nice - quieter than the general restaurant - and we received excellent, attentive service from our server who also had a good knowledge of the menu. The prices are a bit steep, but well-worth it for a special night out.Special Features:
- Outstanding RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014The service, food, and atmosphere were all outstanding. It was noticeable that the staff was well trained and experienced. The chefs cooked the food to perfection. I could not have asked for anything more.Special Features:
- Seafood place but great steakRichVIPDined on 9/30/2014Enjoyed a perfectly cooked ribeye. The seafood tower was also nicely done. The one major misstep was with the Caesar Salad; bland and under-dressed, although the croutons were very good. Fix that Caesar Salad!
- The Food was amazingOceanClubDined on 9/28/2014The waiter was very attentive. Fast service. The food was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing service!emmadingDined on 9/27/2014We went out for a special anniversary dinner. The food was good. I had salmon and my husband had a steak. My fish was good and my husband said his steak was amazing. Our drinks were good and dinner and the setting was pleasurable and enjoyable. The service was commendable and made the experience enjoyable. The bread that they start with you was pretty tasty as well. I will note that I had an issue with some swelling in my ankles following the dinner, indicating a high level of sodium in the food, so if that is an issue for you something to be aware of.Special Features:
- Great serviceKittyDined on 9/27/2014We had a wonderful dinner ther on sept 25. The waiter was very helpful and had a great personality. Food came out in perfect timing and was more than tasty! We will definitely be back ,Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Our 2 boys attend Denison University and Mitchell's Ocean Club is our go to spot whenever we are in town visiting. This past weekend was also my husband's birthday. The staff made us feel so special and the food, as always, was delectable!Special Features:
- On my top fiveRedTTDined on 9/26/2014Chicago is our city and we pride ourselves on having some of the best food and dining experiences in the country. But I must say that dining at Mitchell's Ocean Club at Easton is right up there in our Top 5 restaurant list. Loved everything about the place — the food, the staff, the service, the location and the ambience. It was our son's birthday celebration and he felt like a VIP celebrity. Outstanding all the way around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mrs.NesbitsheraenesDined on 9/22/2014We try to go to Ocean Club for special occasions. The food here is outstanding,as is the service! We recently went for my son's 24th birthday dinner and it was fantastic! It is very expensive so our visits there are limited but very much worth the indulgence,I highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday bestAprilVIPDined on 9/21/2014The decision to offer 1/2 wines on Sunday night was a great one. As always, the tuna tartare and lobster tails were the best in town. We did not have our usual waitress Taneka but Matt was terrific as well.Special Features:
- I'll Be Back!!!BillDined on 9/21/2014My wife and I have eaten there several times. The food, service and location was GREAT as usual. The Steaks and Sea Bass, yum!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great Saturday Night out!Richmcc1Dined on 9/20/2014My fiance and I went to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary on a Saturday night. The restaurant was very busy but we were still seated at our reservation time. The service was great and we were never rushed. The drinks were perfect (me a dirty martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives). Appetizers were very good, French onion soup and the "surf and turf" (scallops and short rib). The next thing to hit the table was the bread. The pretzel rolls were freshly baked and gone in seconds, delicious!!! Our entree's were right on time and excellent. Our server was very friendly and asked if we were celebrating anything, I mentioned the 2 year anniversary. We chose the carrot cake (awesome) for dessert. The bill came and the server had comped our dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryDined on 9/20/2014We have been to oceans 3-4 times in the past and everything was exceptional. This past visit the food was not up to its usual level. The point Judith calamari is one of our favorites, but the calamari was not cooked properly and the sauces was non existent. We don't know if we will go back. The crab cakes were also not up to par.Special Features:
- Exceptional Food and StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014The food was amazing and great portion. We were very pleased with our waitress and look forward to visiting again.Special Features:
- Almost perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Our server was very good but we could tell when she got busy. The food was excellent and her descriptions fit perfectly. Would recommend the Ocean Club to anyone who loves great food and can go over the top to pay for excellent fare.Special Features:
- Perfection!WineNdine4funDined on 9/19/20143 couples got together to celebrate my birthday. From the moment we walked in the door everything was perfect. Hands down one of the best date night locations in the city. Thank you for making my day so special. The food was delicious! Our server was attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, better serviceAnniversarycoupleDined on 9/19/2014We have dined at Ocean Club many times, and it's always a great way to end an evening after shopping at Easton. It's a great little getaway from Dayton. The food is consistently good, however quite expensive. Our server, Sherri, was outstanding, and made our evening wonderful. Thanks Sherri!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time at Mitchell'sPeanutbutterJellyDined on 9/19/2014The location of the restaurant itself is great. After a nice meal, we were able to go outside and walk around looking at different stores and enjoying the lights + fountains at night. At one point in time, the waiter confused my date and I with something he said. While he was explaining the menu, he told us the serving size for somethings are large enough for a family. We thought he was talking about the prime seafood and we both heard that ourselves. Second time we asked, he told us that only sides and salads were shareable. We wish the prime seafood portions were larger (wishful thinking). Overall, food was good. Strongly recommend the Sea Bass. The King crabs was overpriced for the amount we received but it was still very tasty.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Our service was prefect, as was the food. It was a very special treat for our anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experiencetommyDined on 9/16/2014Everything about the Ocean Club is outstanding, service food and comfort.Special Features: