Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
4002 Easton Station
Columbus, OH 43219Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mitchellsoceanclub.com/
- Phone: 6144162582x
- Hours of Operation:
Mitchell's Ocean Club is open daily for dinner service; Monday - Thursday 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Friday 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Saturday 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Sunday 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Bar Monday-Friday 5:00-Close, Saturday and Sunday 4:00 PM - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Bill Doehring
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Wine & Dine at Mitchell's Ocean Club
On Sunday evenings, enjoy half-priced bottles of wine in our dining room as we offer over 200 selected bottles from our collection. Cheers!
A word from Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
We create an extraordinary supper club experience serving the freshest seafood, prime steaks, handcrafted cocktails and world-class wines in a warm, welcoming atmosphere with genuine hospitality. Our executive chef uses only the finest and freshest ingredients to create inventive preparations of traditional favorites. Made from scratch dishes showcase simple, pure and regional flavors, and our menu features an array of appetizers, salads, seafood, steaks, family-style sides and house-made desserts from refreshing ahi tuna tartar, jumbo lump crab cakes & tender filet to creamy black truffle mac and cheese, succulent Chilean sea bass and decadent ten-layer carrot cake. Our well-trained bar chefs handcraft exciting cocktails, including our signature cucumber gimlet and smoking berries & bubbles. With our red carpet hospitality, MOC is the perfect destination for cocktails after work, dinner before or after the theatre, business meetings, social gatherings & everyday celebrations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center - Best Restaurants in Easton ›
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center reviews from OpenTable diners
328 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (269)romantic (175)fit for foodies (117)notable wine list (117)great for outdoor dining (112)good for groups (72)hot spot (60)scenic view (56)vibrant bar scene (55)neighborhood gem (42)late-night find (26)great for lunch (13)kid-friendly (8)great for brunch (5)Show More
- The Food was amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014The waiter was very attentive. Fast service. The food was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing service!emmadingDined on 9/27/2014We went out for a special anniversary dinner. The food was good. I had salmon and my husband had a steak. My fish was good and my husband said his steak was amazing. Our drinks were good and dinner and the setting was pleasurable and enjoyable. The service was commendable and made the experience enjoyable. The bread that they start with you was pretty tasty as well. I will note that I had an issue with some swelling in my ankles following the dinner, indicating a high level of sodium in the food, so if that is an issue for you something to be aware of.Special Features:
- Great serviceKittyDined on 9/27/2014We had a wonderful dinner ther on sept 25. The waiter was very helpful and had a great personality. Food came out in perfect timing and was more than tasty! We will definitely be back ,Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Our 2 boys attend Denison University and Mitchell's Ocean Club is our go to spot whenever we are in town visiting. This past weekend was also my husband's birthday. The staff made us feel so special and the food, as always, was delectable!Special Features:
- On my top fiveRedTTDined on 9/26/2014Chicago is our city and we pride ourselves on having some of the best food and dining experiences in the country. But I must say that dining at Mitchell's Ocean Club at Easton is right up there in our Top 5 restaurant list. Loved everything about the place — the food, the staff, the service, the location and the ambience. It was our son's birthday celebration and he felt like a VIP celebrity. Outstanding all the way around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mrs.NesbitsheraenesDined on 9/22/2014We try to go to Ocean Club for special occasions. The food here is outstanding,as is the service! We recently went for my son's 24th birthday dinner and it was fantastic! It is very expensive so our visits there are limited but very much worth the indulgence,I highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday bestAprilVIPDined on 9/21/2014The decision to offer 1/2 wines on Sunday night was a great one. As always, the tuna tartare and lobster tails were the best in town. We did not have our usual waitress Taneka but Matt was terrific as well.Special Features:
- I'll Be Back!!!BillDined on 9/21/2014My wife and I have eaten there several times. The food, service and location was GREAT as usual. The Steaks and Sea Bass, yum!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great Saturday Night out!Richmcc1Dined on 9/20/2014My fiance and I went to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary on a Saturday night. The restaurant was very busy but we were still seated at our reservation time. The service was great and we were never rushed. The drinks were perfect (me a dirty martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives). Appetizers were very good, French onion soup and the "surf and turf" (scallops and short rib). The next thing to hit the table was the bread. The pretzel rolls were freshly baked and gone in seconds, delicious!!! Our entree's were right on time and excellent. Our server was very friendly and asked if we were celebrating anything, I mentioned the 2 year anniversary. We chose the carrot cake (awesome) for dessert. The bill came and the server had comped our dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryDined on 9/20/2014We have been to oceans 3-4 times in the past and everything was exceptional. This past visit the food was not up to its usual level. The point Judith calamari is one of our favorites, but the calamari was not cooked properly and the sauces was non existent. We don't know if we will go back. The crab cakes were also not up to par.Special Features:
- Exceptional Food and StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014The food was amazing and great portion. We were very pleased with our waitress and look forward to visiting again.Special Features:
- Almost perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Our server was very good but we could tell when she got busy. The food was excellent and her descriptions fit perfectly. Would recommend the Ocean Club to anyone who loves great food and can go over the top to pay for excellent fare.Special Features:
- Perfection!WineNdine4funDined on 9/19/20143 couples got together to celebrate my birthday. From the moment we walked in the door everything was perfect. Hands down one of the best date night locations in the city. Thank you for making my day so special. The food was delicious! Our server was attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, better serviceAnniversarycoupleDined on 9/19/2014We have dined at Ocean Club many times, and it's always a great way to end an evening after shopping at Easton. It's a great little getaway from Dayton. The food is consistently good, however quite expensive. Our server, Sherri, was outstanding, and made our evening wonderful. Thanks Sherri!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time at Mitchell'sPeanutbutterJellyDined on 9/19/2014The location of the restaurant itself is great. After a nice meal, we were able to go outside and walk around looking at different stores and enjoying the lights + fountains at night. At one point in time, the waiter confused my date and I with something he said. While he was explaining the menu, he told us the serving size for somethings are large enough for a family. We thought he was talking about the prime seafood and we both heard that ourselves. Second time we asked, he told us that only sides and salads were shareable. We wish the prime seafood portions were larger (wishful thinking). Overall, food was good. Strongly recommend the Sea Bass. The King crabs was overpriced for the amount we received but it was still very tasty.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Our service was prefect, as was the food. It was a very special treat for our anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experiencetommyDined on 9/16/2014Everything about the Ocean Club is outstanding, service food and comfort.Special Features:
- Amazing againSeptSatDined on 9/13/2014We have made it a tradition to celebrate our anniversary at Mitchell's Ocean Club. We drive 2 hours and spend the night in Easton Center. The highlight of our trip is dinner. A romantic evening with good wine, delicious food and the best service anywhere. We miss the piano player, but still enjoyed the evening.Special Features:
- Ocean ClubDoc911TDined on 9/13/2014Ocean Club is the best restaurant in Columbus. It is always a special time when we go there, their Lobster Tails and speciality drinks are outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/11/2014We celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary on the terrace. Great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks, Service lackingHarryRDined on 9/10/2014The steaks and all the sides were very good. But for a weeknight, the service was lacking. Our waitress was very knowledgeable, but must have had too many tables as we sat forever waiting for our plates to be cleared and to get our check. They may have just been understaffed, but it put a damper on the evening. I want to emphasize that the food was outstanding...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/9/2014This is a wonderful restaurant for special occassions and for those who like the best. Everything was outstanding and the server was extremely knowledgable about all the dishes. The seafood is fresh and elegantly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buddy oneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/9/2014the food is average for the prices. Service was very good.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2014Outstanding food and ambiance. Waiter had personality but at the end of the evening we had to wait too long for the bill and to get it settled.Special Features:
- WowFoodlover14Dined on 9/7/2014I must say that it was not at all what i was expecting it to be! I had a wonderful time. It was a beautiful day. The food was amazing. Even though the portions look smaller than your average restaurant, it was just enough to fill you up! Great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic All AroundFoodieGalDined on 9/6/2014The food, drinks and service were beyond my expectations. Pan seared scallops with risotto, incredible! Berries and Bubbles martini, very crisp and refreshing. Our server was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a solid choicebovinedevineVIPDined on 8/31/2014Ocean Club is always a staple in the Easton area, for better-than-average dining. Some of the menu items are pricey, but you do feel that the quality matches the bill. The seafood and steaks are always prepared well, and the staff is some of the best in town.Special Features:
- great food/service/too noisy/hotfoodieDined on 8/31/2014We had a 7:15 reservation time, husband's bday. Service impeccable, Food beyond expectations. Great wine. I had requested a cozy table and wrote it was for his bday (but the waiter was not informed of this). Instead, was placed near a large, noisy group celebrating another birthday. Upon arriving we thought the AC was broken. The waiter arrived, with beads of sweat on his face. Thankfully 20 min later it was on. There should be areas set aside for those wanting quiet. Ambiance was terrible. However, we have been to this restaurant when it was much quieter. I was disappointed there was not a pianist, and music could not even be heard (so noisy) as there has been in the past. That perhaps could have set a more romantic mood as well.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysmichaelDined on 8/31/2014Always great food and great service. The price is what you should expect to pay for a top quality steak house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Our visit was amazing from the time we walked in the door until the time we walked out. The hosts were friendly and welcoming. The wait staff (Scott) was magnificent and our food was incredible. Overall our visit was nothing short of outstanding. I can't wait for another perfect occasion to return for a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DatenightDined on 8/30/2014The service was wonderful, however the food was not up to normal Ocean Club Standards, and the private room lacked complete ambiance like I had expected. I left very underwhelmed, and not satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Place to CelebrateJimZDined on 8/30/2014We went here on Labor Day weekend to celebrate a milestone. It was a lovely evening and we sat on their patio, which is great (despite overlooking the Easton Mall). Our waiter couldn't have been more attentive while not being intrusive. This is our third visit and we've never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Hidden GemGoingBackDined on 8/30/2014Every single aspect of this restaurant was perfect.They made my boyfriend's birthday night super special. We left well fed and happy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Ocean Club provides excellent food and service for a wonderful dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014We choose the Ocean Club especially when we want great seafood and know that they will prepare it well. It is a very good choice for couples who want to dine and enjoy an excellent meal.Special Features:
- Excellent Experience Overall!DatGuyDined on 8/29/2014Service, food and ambiance was top-line in all respects. Unfortunately, a rather loud golf group of about six (6) males was seated within a few tables of our location and, quick frankly, they were obnoxious at times. Our waiter (Barbara) apologized for their behavior and even offered to re-seat us. Other then that, we would highly recommend the Ocean Club and plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweetsteaks WinnerSweetsteaksWinnerDined on 8/27/2014I have been to this restaurant several times on my business trips to Columbus. Always terrific food/service, and a great location. Cocktails are good as well. Overall, a winning combination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as usualTaldiamonDined on 8/27/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants. Whenever I'm in the area I make a point to stop here for dinner. When I arrived they took me and my party promptly. We had our choice of inside or outside. We drove the street at table on balcony. Our server Cassie was very attentive and pleasant. She made sure everything was to our liking. She told us everything is made to order. We ordered two appetizers: the walnut salad was excellent the lobster bisque was a superb. Our entrées were crabcakes and salmon both were mouthwatering. Clearly this establishment strives for excellence. They consistently deliver excellent food and outstanding serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We were there for our first wedding anniversary and had a great experience. Our waitress, Lauren, did a wonderful job. We would go back in a heart beat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Holy fish!!KristieBDined on 8/23/2014The red snapper is my new favorite dish! I always order the filet, but this time went with fish and I was blown away!! Definitely my new thing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.