Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
4002 Easton Station
Columbus, OH 43219Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mitchellsoceanclub.com/
- Phone: 6144162582x
- Hours of Operation:
Mitchell's Ocean Club is open daily for dinner service; Monday - Thursday 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Friday 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Saturday 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Sunday 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Bar Monday-Friday 5:00-Close, Saturday and Sunday 4:00 PM - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Bill Doehring
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Wine & Dine at Mitchell's Ocean Club
On Sunday evenings, enjoy half-priced bottles of wine in our dining room as we offer over 200 selected bottles from our collection. Cheers!
A word from Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
We create an extraordinary supper club experience serving the freshest seafood, prime steaks, handcrafted cocktails and world-class wines in a warm, welcoming atmosphere with genuine hospitality. Our executive chef uses only the finest and freshest ingredients to create inventive preparations of traditional favorites. Made from scratch dishes showcase simple, pure and regional flavors, and our menu features an array of appetizers, salads, seafood, steaks, family-style sides and house-made desserts from refreshing ahi tuna tartar, jumbo lump crab cakes & tender filet to creamy black truffle mac and cheese, succulent Chilean sea bass and decadent ten-layer carrot cake. Our well-trained bar chefs handcraft exciting cocktails, including our signature cucumber gimlet and smoking berries & bubbles. With our red carpet hospitality, MOC is the perfect destination for cocktails after work, dinner before or after the theatre, business meetings, social gatherings & everyday celebrations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center - Best Restaurants in Easton ›
Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center reviews from OpenTable diners
322 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (266)romantic (166)notable wine list (109)fit for foodies (109)great for outdoor dining (107)good for groups (64)hot spot (55)scenic view (50)vibrant bar scene (48)neighborhood gem (38)late-night find (23)great for lunch (11)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (8)Show More
- Always a solid choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/31/2014Ocean Club is always a staple in the Easton area, for better-than-average dining. Some of the menu items are pricey, but you do feel that the quality matches the bill. The seafood and steaks are always prepared well, and the staff is some of the best in town.Special Features:
- great food/service/too noisy/hotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014We had a 7:15 reservation time, husband's bday. Service impeccable, Food beyond expectations. Great wine. I had requested a cozy table and wrote it was for his bday (but the waiter was not informed of this). Instead, was placed near a large, noisy group celebrating another birthday. Upon arriving we thought the AC was broken. The waiter arrived, with beads of sweat on his face. Thankfully 20 min later it was on. There should be areas set aside for those wanting quiet. Ambiance was terrible. However, we have been to this restaurant when it was much quieter. I was disappointed there was not a pianist, and music could not even be heard (so noisy) as there has been in the past. That perhaps could have set a more romantic mood as well.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysmichaelDined on 8/31/2014Always great food and great service. The price is what you should expect to pay for a top quality steak house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The service was wonderful, however the food was not up to normal Ocean Club Standards, and the private room lacked complete ambiance like I had expected. I left very underwhelmed, and not satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Place to CelebrateJimZDined on 8/30/2014We went here on Labor Day weekend to celebrate a milestone. It was a lovely evening and we sat on their patio, which is great (despite overlooking the Easton Mall). Our waiter couldn't have been more attentive while not being intrusive. This is our third visit and we've never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Ocean Club provides excellent food and service for a wonderful dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014We choose the Ocean Club especially when we want great seafood and know that they will prepare it well. It is a very good choice for couples who want to dine and enjoy an excellent meal.Special Features:
- Excellent Experience Overall!DatGuyDined on 8/29/2014Service, food and ambiance was top-line in all respects. Unfortunately, a rather loud golf group of about six (6) males was seated within a few tables of our location and, quick frankly, they were obnoxious at times. Our waiter (Barbara) apologized for their behavior and even offered to re-seat us. Other then that, we would highly recommend the Ocean Club and plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweetsteaks WinnerSweetsteaksWinnerDined on 8/27/2014I have been to this restaurant several times on my business trips to Columbus. Always terrific food/service, and a great location. Cocktails are good as well. Overall, a winning combination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as usualTaldiamonDined on 8/27/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants. Whenever I'm in the area I make a point to stop here for dinner. When I arrived they took me and my party promptly. We had our choice of inside or outside. We drove the street at table on balcony. Our server Cassie was very attentive and pleasant. She made sure everything was to our liking. She told us everything is made to order. We ordered two appetizers: the walnut salad was excellent the lobster bisque was a superb. Our entrées were crabcakes and salmon both were mouthwatering. Clearly this establishment strives for excellence. They consistently deliver excellent food and outstanding serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We were there for our first wedding anniversary and had a great experience. Our waitress, Lauren, did a wonderful job. We would go back in a heart beat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Holy fish!!KristieBDined on 8/23/2014The red snapper is my new favorite dish! I always order the filet, but this time went with fish and I was blown away!! Definitely my new thing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Date nightgalenamikeDined on 8/23/2014Started with the Ahi Tuna Tartar and calamari, both very tasty. The lobster tails were good but a little plain, my wife had the sea bass which was excellent.Special Features:
- Mixed ReviewOrcaVIPDined on 8/22/2014Good calamari. Steaks nicely prepared and flavorful; likewise sea bass and halibut. Service embarrassingly slow even against background of needed business conversation. Electronic wine list a distraction. Would return.
- Love the Tuna AppetizerStimpsDined on 8/22/2014My wife and I Love the Tuna Appetizer. The drink menu is also very good. A few of our favorite cocktails have come from the Ocean Club and they are always something you'd never be able to make at home.Special Features:
- HonestyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014I left my wallet with a lot of cash and credit cards. It was returned to me the next day. I am from out of town and my wallet was sent to me via FedEx! Outstanding staff, food & service! Thank you very much!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, Greater FoodLovestoeatDined on 8/21/2014Steve and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary at Mitchell's Ocean Club. When we arrived, we were greeted warmly and wished a Happy Anniversary and was seated immediately. Our server (Peggy) greeted us also with a happy anniversary and was attentive, but not intrusive . I had the teriyaki salmon w/shiitake sticky rice and the ocean club house salad. My husband had the 8oz petit sirloin mignon, of lobster bisque soup, and the roasted garlic mashed potatoes. The food was DELICIOUS. Our deserts were complimentary due to our anniversary and was served on plates with Happy Anniversary written in chocolate!!! We had the carrot cake and the warm pound cake w/ raspberry sauce and vanilla bean ice cream. Looking forward to our next visit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerMichaelVIPDined on 8/19/2014Had a delightful birthday celebration with family at Ocean Club. Menu options offered something for every taste. Seafood options were very fresh and well prepared. Red meat eaters were very pleased with the quality and preparation of steaks. Salads were excellent! And desserts were awesome. Service was excellent. The noise level was pretty high!Special Features:
- Ocean ClubDRLGVIPDined on 8/16/2014What a wonderful meal. We had a great server. She was attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jma81774Dined on 8/16/2014We loved the Ocean Club! Our server Matt was excellent, giving us pointers on different selections, knowledgable re ingredients and popular choices, and allowing us ample time to select and enjoy our choices. The food was deliecious - we selected 2 half appetizers - the shrimp and the calamari; the house salad was just so-so - we will try another one next time; we chose the red snapper and sea bass, and both were perfectly cooked and wonderful! Our desserts were on the house for our 40th anniversary which was a nice gesture. We selected the warm butter cake with berries, and the peanut butter pie which were heavenly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mitchell's Ocean Club is FANTASTIC!SherBearDined on 8/16/2014We had a romantic dinner for 2 to celebrate our anniversary. It was not just "dinner out" - it was an exceptional dining experience. As requested we were seated at a quiet, more private table. Our waiter was the best - we asked him to select a wine, and he chose one that suited both our tastes and complemented our food perfectly. The food was second to none! All of it - from the bread and vegetables to the Oysters-on-the-Half-shell, to the Filet and the Halibut - was the freshest, most flavorful, perfectly prepared food ever! Save room for dessert - the Peanut Butter Pie was so delicious! The manager introduced himself and checked to make sure everything was perfect. Every employee we encountered smiled and greeted us. We highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal on the patioMRSTTTDined on 8/16/2014We had a great table outside on a perfect evening in Columbus. The food was wonderful and we were able to relax and enjoy it at a pace that allowed us to enjoy every single bite before having to move on to the next serving. YUM~Special Features:
- Outstanding food and service.FoodisgoodDined on 8/13/2014I've eaten at Ocean Club several times. The food selection and quality was outstanding. The service was impeccable. If you're having a cocktail you cannot go wrong with any of their specialty selections however I would recommend the Passion Martini. If you're looking for a quiet dining experience, this isn't your place unless you ask to be seated somewhere secluded or outside. We were celebrating a birthday and enjoyed the complimentary dessert selection. I will definitely return in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Ocean Club is always the perfect place to dine. The food is amazing and the service is impeccable. We are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- noneoverpricedDined on 8/10/2014For the price we should have been full when we leftSpecial Features:
- NOT your typical mall foodkohlDined on 8/9/2014Mitchell's is in the Easton Shopping mall. We were staying close by for a quick vacation and wanted a nice place for Saturday dinner. This is an upscale restaurant that just happens to be part of a mall with Hot Topic and Aldo stores nearby. We thought it was funny. The food was plentiful and delicious. The service was very attentive without being over bearing. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceAnniversaryDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I received excellent service from Sharon this past Saturday evening. She made our anniversary special. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeFoodLoverDined on 8/8/2014It was one of the top 5 dining experiences I have ever had.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014We arrived 15 mins early & was seated promptly. The food & our server was outstanding.Special Features:
- We3eatDined on 8/7/2014Food was delicious. Our server was very knowledgeable and very good. One of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monk66Monk66Dined on 8/7/2014Food was wonderful. We ate outside on their balcony & it was delightful. Our server was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerDinner4twoDined on 8/6/2014Great food and excellent service. Went for the seafood and was not disappointed. Enjoyed a lovely evening on the balcony. Bubbly cosmos and complimentary desert because it was our anniversary made it a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurant at EastonSkepticalWVDined on 8/2/2014One of the best places for dinner at Easton Town Center. Great seafood, steaks, cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sea-worthyhotlibrarian36VIPDined on 8/2/2014This was always my favorite restaurant. However, because of health reasons (cancer), I had to become a vegetarian, and the menu does not offer vegetarian options, aside from side dishes, etc. We always celebrated special occasions and were asked about them--and subsequently offered free desserts--but this time we weren't (though we WERE celebrating a special occasion--but weren't asked AT ALL), and weren't offered ANYthing...so I asked, because I became used to the spoiling Cameron Mitchell experience. Sadly, I had TO ASK to be treated to what we had become accustomed to...makes me wonder...also, Columbus is such a melting pot...why aren't there more veggie options?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 'THE' Ribeye in ColumbusOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014Full disclosure: I dine here about once every three months and am now addicted to the ribeye. I'm not sure what temperature or process they use or where the beef is coming from but the ribeye on the Mitchell's Ocean Club menu is the very best ribeye I have ever enjoyed. Tender, with a genuine 'grilled' and buttery flavor, this is the one to beat and I've yet to find another 'steakhouse' in Columbus that can. The restaurant's signature 'prime' seafood is always clearly fresh and never cooked beyond exactly the right moment where the fish remains tender and flavorful. My guest ordered the Chilean Sea Bass (perfectly cooked and the substitution of mushrooms for potatoes was a spot-on recommendation from our server).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014The Ocean Club is always a fantastic dining experience!!Special Features:
- Good food but some were too saltyalkaloidDined on 8/2/2014The lobster bisque was excellent (not too salty), but some of the entrees were too salty (especially the scallops and the sea bass). Service was excellent and the ambiance was romantic.Special Features:
- Bravo! Quality for More MoneyTalkToElleDined on 8/1/2014My expectations were high and the experience did not rise to the meet them. First the likes, I liked the classy bar scene and the outdoor dining on the balcony above the shopping center. I enjoyed my drink (whiskey clover) the most. For the price, I expected my salmon to be wild caught. I basically didn't feel I received a good value for my money. I do not plan to return or recommend this Cameron Mitchell restaurant to friends.Special Features:
- Nice eveningBobbyVIPDined on 8/1/2014My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner on the outdoor terrace. Our server was just excellent. We loved the mussels and both tried the blackened snapper. The fish was perfectly cooked and was truly blackened and not over seasoned. Portion size was generous compared to other Columbus restaurants. Start to finish a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably goodwanderingdinerDined on 8/1/2014Food is always reliably good or better. Service is also tends to be top notch. Good cocktails and wine selection. I find it to be a little pricier than it should be. Good place to take an important client or a special someone for a special occasion.Special Features: