Mitchell's Fish Market - Livonia
17600 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48152Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Mitchell's Fish Market - Livonia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mitchellsfishmarket.com/
- Phone: 7344643663
- Hours of Operation:
Mitchell's Fish Market is open daily for lunch and dinner. Our menu is printed twice daily to reflect our obsession with fresh seafood. Mitchell's Fish Market is open for lunch, Monday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. We are open for dinner Monday through Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and Sunday from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Tony Bellanca
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Mitchell's Fish Market private rooms are available for any occasion! Work one-on-one with your Private Event Manager to create a truly customized affair. Then allow us to bring your event to life, so on the day of the event you’ll be able to relax with your guests, knowing we’ve given every detail the same attention we give our signature seafood. To host your event in one of our private dining rooms, contact us today!
- Private Party Contact: Vince Lopez 7344643663
A word from Mitchell's Fish Market - Livonia
We invite you to discover our fresh seafood obsession at Mitchell's Fish Market where the fish is off the boat fresh, the drinks are made with fresh-squeezed juice & the atmosphere is as warm and inviting as a day on the water. At Mitchell's Fish Market we are obsessed with fresh seafood. Our mantra is a commitment & passion for freshness as a way of life - a pledge that our fish is 100% fresh or it isn't good enough. With more than 80 items, the chef inspired menu includes items such as Cedar Roasted Atlantic Salmon & Shang Hai Sea Bass. Come experience what an obsession with freshness tastes like at Mitchell's Fish Market...fish any fresher would still be in the ocean! View of menus online at www.mitchellsfishmarket.com!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Mitchell's Fish Market - Livonia - Best Restaurants in Livonia ›
Mitchell's Fish Market - Livonia reviews from OpenTable diners
227 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (141)good for groups (87)fit for foodies (84)neighborhood gem (71)great for lunch (41)great for outdoor dining (38)romantic (38)notable wine list (24)kid-friendly (23)hot spot (23)vibrant bar scene (22)great for brunch (12)late-night find (9)scenic view (5)Show More
- great foodcoldbloodedfineDined on 10/18/2014We love this place! Great seafood so fresh! Great service and the price range is good considering the delicious high quality food here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I absolutely love Mitchell's Fish Market. I would recommend it to all seafood lovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always great food!Morpheus52Dined on 10/18/2014i go to this restaurant a couple times a month and its always great....this time though i must say i had a outstanding waiter:) i had surf and turf and the filet was seasoned perfectly.it was so good i didnt use A1!Special Features:
- mitchells sweetest dayammdivaVIPDined on 10/18/2014Was a delish dinner, lobster was fantastic.. its pricy but good.. was a nice place to dine on sweetest daySpecial Features:
- Sweetest Day/Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014This past dinner would be our fourth dining experience at Mitchell's. We celebrated our son's 20th birthday as well as a very nice Sweetest Day dinner this past Saturday. Our dinners were great as they have been in the past and Louis had everything running smoothly as per usual. Hopefully we'll be back soon, however working for the City of Detroit Water Department and the ongoing bankruptcy has caused us to spend a bit more carefully. Thank you for the great dinners and service. Sincerely, Joseph K. HaffeySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014This place is great! My wife and I love this place! The food is fresh and well seasoned. The staff are very friendly. Always a wonderful experience at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014From the ease of making a reservation, greeting at arrival, attention of waitress, wonderful food selections from the menu to the food experience itself, all was over the top which made for a most memorable experience in dining.Special Features:
- Birthday ExperienceDani1016Dined on 10/16/2014I've been to Mitchell's before, however this time the we sat at a Table vs a Booth and the tables are a little to close for comfort. The lady next to us wouldn't stop talking, we could hear her entire conversation. The server appeared to be new, as she took extra long each time she returned to the table for follow up care. All in all my family would return again, but for booth seating only. The food was excellent as always..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014We dined here to celebrate my son's birthday. I am a fisherman and have eaten many kinds of fish in my 75 years. I was delighted to see cobia on the menu, which I ordered. Florida keys being one of my favorite holes, cobia has often been substituted by restaurants there for grouper. Now, if you can, try adding King Clip to your future menu and shoot me an e-mail and I'll be right over. What say you?? The cobia was very good as were my wife's, son's and grandkids meals. Our waitress was great. Thanks your hospitality Mr. B (put this in private note)Special Features:
- Not as good as I rememberedPipsyDined on 10/16/2014Went to Mitchell's for 2 birthday dinners for people who like fish. Three of us got their seasonal specials which were priced better as they included a salad. I thought the shrimp and scallops were too salty. The roaster vegetables were ok but nothing special as was the salad. The biggest problem however was that it was very loud and although not too crowded the waitress seemed very busy and was slow in filling requests like refilling a water glass when asked. She was pleasant though. Mediocre experience, there are better places now for the money.Special Features:
- Dinner on TuesdayRamuVIPDined on 10/14/2014I made reservation. When I reached I was told to wait few minutes and then took to our table which was already occupied by some one. At that point we were given the option to wait or sit in the bar area. We sat in the bar area. Bar was crowded and noisy with multiple TVs on. Not a very pleasant evening.Special Features:
- ConsistentDDownesDined on 10/11/2014The seafood is fresh and delicious. The service is always very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality of foodsaddinerDined on 10/11/2014The fish that was served was cold. When returned to the kitchen to warm up the fish came back undercooked. Loss my appetite. The manger never even came by to say they were sorry. Very poor treatment. A birthday treat that was a disaster.
- along with the serviceRandyVIPDined on 10/10/2014Very enjoyable the food was exquisite along with the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- weekend findjrmatinDined on 10/10/2014Very accommodating place. Positive experience overall. Very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brandykatDined on 10/8/2014Delicious food! Great service! Always an enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoy this place a lotdvdptr1VIPDined on 10/7/2014Been here several time, they never disappoint. Try the seafood gumbo and the sharkfin pie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceCutchDined on 10/7/2014The seafood was fresh and could perfectly. Service from the hostess to the manager was top notch!Special Features:
- OutstandingAzmichifoodieDined on 10/5/2014Went there for my wife's birthday. Great service from Sergio. Creme Brulee on the houseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerconv6972Dined on 10/4/2014The food was outstanding. Service was even better. Very attentive. Sat us immediately upon our arrival.Special Features:
- Moms birthdayTuttle2Dined on 9/28/2014I want to thank you for treating my 73 year old mother so special. She was so amazed with the dessert and the special rose, it was all she talked about that night. Thank you to our waitress for the kindness and a always smiling. Very clean and great menu choices. We will return, Lisa TuttleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fancy Red LobsterEasytoPleaseDined on 9/27/2014I would have to say that you can get the same meal at Red Lobster. Not much different other than the lack of fish netting on the walls. Food was not much better than Red Lobster. If I was considering seafood for dinner, stay with Red Lobster. The "Stuffed Cod" was dry. For a signature dish, I'd say you've got some work to do. On a good note, the service was good and they had a pretty good Peanut Butter Pie. No plans to hurry back.Special Features:
- Excellentabbeyroad5845Dined on 9/22/2014Always good service and kitchen quality, never disappointed at allSpecial Features:
- Delicious!LovetoTravelDined on 9/19/2014Nicely prepared and presented food. The atmosphere is upscaleSpecial Features:
- Very good food, not for the priceLNfoodiesDined on 9/18/2014Went here with my girlfriend and we thought the food was very good, but a little overpriced. My seafood trio had the smallest scallops I had ever seen On a positive note the service was very professional and they were prompt with our requestsSpecial Features:
- nice evninghappyDined on 9/18/2014The prime beef cut was a little chewy but had terrific flavor and was prepared perfectly medium rare. Lobster tail was wonderful. Loved the seviche and the blackberyy margarita at the bar prior to dinner. Nice birthday evening for my husband.Special Features:
- Good experienceJeriVIPDined on 9/18/2014good food and atmosphere and service -- be nice to turn down the noise just hair for us oldies though.Special Features:
- First timerslovetoeatVIPDined on 9/17/2014This was our first time eating here for dinner (had been to lunch before). I had the shanghi shrimp and it was delicious. My husband had the fruitti de mare (alfredo sauce) and the portion was very large and tasty. Laura, our waitress, was efficient but not overbearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sea bass dinnerdaviderhartDined on 9/16/2014Delicious sea bass dinner. Large portion and cooked perfectly. The martinis were also good. I'll be back when im in town again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 out of 10DeraedtMADined on 9/15/2014Our dining experience was amazing! Our server Angela went above and beyond to make out night special for our 2 year anniversary. The food was very well prepared and presentation was well done. We look forward to coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/15/2014Early dinner after work. Food was great as always and service was great.Special Features:
- I will be back!AtheavenlyDined on 9/15/2014This was my first time visiting your restaurant and I was unsure of what I might experience since I am allergic to fish. I was my friends birthday and you restaurant was her lunch choice. I was pleasantly surprised at your lunch and appetizer choices which were delicious! The service was awesome too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Food and service were was excellent. Their specials are great values. As usual, too noisy.Special Features:
- Excellent mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My husband and I dine here for special occasions. We have never had a bad meal and the service is outstanding.Special Features:
- Freshest fish!Zee02Dined on 9/13/2014They have the best freshest fish in town! Amazing service and amazing dessert too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and Service!!!JimSDined on 9/11/2014If you want high quality food and exceptional service, go to Mitchell's Seafood Market! It tends to be a little cool in the dining room, so dress appropriately. The waiting staff is top notch---very knowledgeable and courteous.Special Features:
- Italy inspired 4 course mealkeepmehappyDined on 9/10/2014The meal was awesome in all aspects, but what I didn't like was when I made my reservations for it yet was nothing in the website to show that's specificly came for and I was drafted in the regular dining area instead of the private dining area asking speaking e with management this error was corrected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful exp.Bday4bashDined on 9/6/2014We would definately make a return visit. The food was wonderful, service great and very accomadating to our infant granddaughter. We had lobster tails, tuna and steak dishes, all were great. The spicy shrimp appetizer was the best! Good value for our meal.Special Features:
- Variety and Gluten Free TooconductorDined on 9/5/2014The menu offers a nice variety of foods, mostly sea food as you would expect. They have one of the best Gluten Free options of any restaurant in the area as well. We've eaten at several of the Mitchel's and have never had a poor meal. Always meets expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvseafoodDined on 9/2/2014The food was excellent. It was fresh, well prepared and served hotSpecial Features: