Mitchell's Fish Market - Livonia
17600 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48152Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Mitchell's Fish Market - Livonia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mitchellsfishmarket.com/
- Phone: (734) 464-3663
- Hours of Operation:
Mitchell's Fish Market is open daily for lunch and dinner. Our menu is printed twice daily to reflect our obsession with fresh seafood. Mitchell's Fish Market is open for lunch, Monday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. We are open for dinner Monday through Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and Sunday from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Tony Bellanca
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Mitchell's Fish Market private rooms are available for any occasion! Work one-on-one with your Private Event Manager to create a truly customized affair. Then allow us to bring your event to life, so on the day of the event you’ll be able to relax with your guests, knowing we’ve given every detail the same attention we give our signature seafood. To host your event in one of our private dining rooms, contact us today!
- Private Party Contact: Vince Lopez 7344643663
A word from Mitchell's Fish Market - Livonia
We invite you to discover our fresh seafood obsession at Mitchell's Fish Market where the fish is off the boat fresh, the drinks are made with fresh-squeezed juice & the atmosphere is as warm and inviting as a day on the water. At Mitchell's Fish Market we are obsessed with fresh seafood. Our mantra is a commitment & passion for freshness as a way of life - a pledge that our fish is 100% fresh or it isn't good enough. With more than 80 items, the chef inspired menu includes items such as Cedar Roasted Atlantic Salmon & Shang Hai Sea Bass. Come experience what an obsession with freshness tastes like at Mitchell's Fish Market...fish any fresher would still be in the ocean! View of menus online at www.mitchellsfishmarket.com!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Mitchell's Fish Market - Livonia - Best Restaurants in Livonia ›
Mitchell's Fish Market - Livonia reviews from OpenTable diners
216 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (133)good for groups (86)fit for foodies (82)neighborhood gem (75)romantic (35)great for lunch (35)hot spot (24)notable wine list (23)vibrant bar scene (22)great for outdoor dining (21)kid-friendly (20)great for brunch (9)late-night find (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- delicious low calorie dinnerElissaDined on 11/22/2014I was on a restricted diet and they accommodated me. The fish is delicious. My husband and I enjoy this particular Mitchell's. I like the element of people who attend the Livonia Mitchell's over the Birmingham Mitchell's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/21/2014Service was ok. For our group of 4, we were sat in the back in a really tight spot. The food was tasty & the waitress became friendly towards the end of the evening. We were celebrating our anniversary, no acknowledgement by staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good seafood restaurantLuv2eatDined on 11/21/2014Not bad for a chain seafood restaurant. Decent food. Good service for a large group. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedBiggie20Dined on 11/21/2014The fish market had outstanding service and a very clean and nice atmosphere but the food was just OK and overpriced, no soup or salad came with the meal just some hard bread and I had to ask for that. With 2 of the lower priced seafood meals , 2 Ice teas and 2 small deserts I dropped 70 bucks before tip ! At 5:30 pm on a Friday the place was near empty so most must agree this place is overpriced !Special Features:
- I frequent this restaurant oftenGuestDined on 11/18/2014my server was horrible .. usually my service is great i enjoy it to fullest .. but 11/17/2014 . was not good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience at Mitchell'sstarbagozDined on 11/16/2014We had a great family dinner to celebrate my daughter's Confirmation. The service was excellent. The food was very good. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lauraDined on 11/16/2014Excellent choice for dinner and/or drinks, whatever the occasion you can't go wrong with MItchells.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner with my daughter.BJCareyDined on 11/15/2014I took my daughter to Mitchell's for dinner and it was the first time for both of us. The food, atmosphere and waitress were great. I will recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014At Mitchell's, the food is consistently great! If you haven't had the opportunity to try a wide variety of seafood, this is where you go to get your "benchmark" for quality. I highly recommend the scallops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Night Outelle10Dined on 11/14/2014Met with another couple at Mitchell's and was happy with selection and quality of food. Service was great and could accommodate special requests - and got them all right. A little loud and crowded, so not recommended for romance, sadly. But great for a dinner out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice selectionfishloverDined on 11/7/2014A great variety of food. Even for families or someone with food sensitivities. It is one of our favorite treats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5thSpiceDined on 11/6/2014It was a very good meal. I was stuffed. Everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014Great food, great service, will go back for sure. Atmosphere is beautiful.Special Features:
- Got Fish?SaraSmile1975Dined on 11/5/2014I recommend you start with the appetizer- West Oysters! DELICIOUS! And then go on to the delicious Clam Chowder! The Seafood Paella was amazing and chocolate cake was to melt for! Beautiful location for such amazing food and spirits! Plan to spend a couple of hours to enjoy the atmosphere! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationSueElDined on 11/1/2014I went to Mitchells for a birthday celebration for my husband with my family. It was okay. Food was okay although I think the portions could have been bigger for the price. Our server was good. The restaurant seating a bit too close to eachother. All and all it was okay but I won't be rushing to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The waiter was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The food was good and he price was great for a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night out for SeafoodQueenieDined on 10/30/2014Our waiter was very knowledgeable and guided us to try different things. Seafood combo was great!Special Features:
- Good fishJeriVIPDined on 10/29/2014good fish and atmosphere and service, a little loud there thoughSpecial Features:
- SalmonFanDined on 10/28/2014Booked a reservation online and we were seated immediately upon arrival in the area I requested. Nice to see the Wild King Salmon on the menu and it was delicious prepared perfectly. Salads are marginal....go with an appetizer instead and split it. Tried a wonderful new wine with the meal (a blend) but was not offered a sample before ordering, which is the norm in most higher end restaurants. Not sure if the server needed more training but I wouldn't staff her on the weekend! Had a nice booth in an area where I could converse easily with my dinner guest and we enjoyed the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly SuperbJenniferVIPDined on 10/27/2014I was pleasantly surprised with our dinner at Mitchell's. I went in there thinking it more of "it's just a chain" and came out very impressed - I would compare it to top-notch seafood restaurants (like Trulucks). The food was delicious (the sourdough bread to start is amazing), and our fish was cooked absolutely to perfection - I rarely order fish in a restaurant that isn't either over- or under-cooked. We will be back.Special Features:
- MichaelDined on 10/25/2014Food was very good, but service was okay. Nice server, but absolutely no effort to go above and beyond from a service perspective. The service was comparable to what you would get at a Red Lobster, yet Mitchell's is supposed to be so much better. And it is so much more expensive. This same service description fits the hostess staff as well. When we left there were 4 hostesses talking at the hostess stand and not one said thank you or good bye.Special Features:
- sallyDined on 10/25/2014Pleasant experience, would like to come for lunch to take a peek at the fish room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodDisappointingDined on 10/22/2014Consistent and good quality food. Service is ok. Specials are an excellent value. Loved that the testaurant was available on open tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014I would not recommend this resturant for a business meal. Too noisy to carry on a conversation in a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodcoldbloodedfineDined on 10/18/2014We love this place! Great seafood so fresh! Great service and the price range is good considering the delicious high quality food here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I absolutely love Mitchell's Fish Market. I would recommend it to all seafood lovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always great food!Morpheus52Dined on 10/18/2014i go to this restaurant a couple times a month and its always great....this time though i must say i had a outstanding waiter:) i had surf and turf and the filet was seasoned perfectly.it was so good i didnt use A1!Special Features:
- Excellent Dining ExperienceucbdineDined on 10/18/2014Our October Birthday Celebration at Mitchell's in Livonia was an excellent choice. The restaurant was busy, but the wait staff were professional. Each course of the meal was amazing. I take great pleasure in recommending Mitchells in Livonia for your dining pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mitchells sweetest dayammdivaVIPDined on 10/18/2014Was a delish dinner, lobster was fantastic.. its pricy but good.. was a nice place to dine on sweetest daySpecial Features:
- Sweetest Day/Birthday DinnerJosephDined on 10/18/2014This past dinner would be our fourth dining experience at Mitchell's. We celebrated our son's 20th birthday as well as a very nice Sweetest Day dinner this past Saturday. Our dinners were great as they have been in the past and Louis had everything running smoothly as per usual. Hopefully we'll be back soon, however working for the City of Detroit Water Department and the ongoing bankruptcy has caused us to spend a bit more carefully. Thank you for the great dinners and service. Sincerely, Joseph K. HaffeySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dinefishman2014Dined on 10/17/2014This place is great! My wife and I love this place! The food is fresh and well seasoned. The staff are very friendly. Always a wonderful experience at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experienceBuckeyegal2Dined on 10/17/2014From the ease of making a reservation, greeting at arrival, attention of waitress, wonderful food selections from the menu to the food experience itself, all was over the top which made for a most memorable experience in dining.Special Features:
- Birthday ExperienceDani1016Dined on 10/16/2014I've been to Mitchell's before, however this time the we sat at a Table vs a Booth and the tables are a little to close for comfort. The lady next to us wouldn't stop talking, we could hear her entire conversation. The server appeared to be new, as she took extra long each time she returned to the table for follow up care. All in all my family would return again, but for booth seating only. The food was excellent as always..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special placeArybaDined on 10/16/2014We dined here to celebrate my son's birthday. I am a fisherman and have eaten many kinds of fish in my 75 years. I was delighted to see cobia on the menu, which I ordered. Florida keys being one of my favorite holes, cobia has often been substituted by restaurants there for grouper. Now, if you can, try adding King Clip to your future menu and shoot me an e-mail and I'll be right over. What say you?? The cobia was very good as were my wife's, son's and grandkids meals. Our waitress was great. Thanks your hospitality Mr. B (put this in private note)Special Features:
- Not as good as I rememberedPipsyDined on 10/16/2014Went to Mitchell's for 2 birthday dinners for people who like fish. Three of us got their seasonal specials which were priced better as they included a salad. I thought the shrimp and scallops were too salty. The roaster vegetables were ok but nothing special as was the salad. The biggest problem however was that it was very loud and although not too crowded the waitress seemed very busy and was slow in filling requests like refilling a water glass when asked. She was pleasant though. Mediocre experience, there are better places now for the money.Special Features:
- Dinner on TuesdayRamuVIPDined on 10/14/2014I made reservation. When I reached I was told to wait few minutes and then took to our table which was already occupied by some one. At that point we were given the option to wait or sit in the bar area. We sat in the bar area. Bar was crowded and noisy with multiple TVs on. Not a very pleasant evening.Special Features:
- ConsistentDDownesDined on 10/11/2014The seafood is fresh and delicious. The service is always very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality of foodsaddinerDined on 10/11/2014The fish that was served was cold. When returned to the kitchen to warm up the fish came back undercooked. Loss my appetite. The manger never even came by to say they were sorry. Very poor treatment. A birthday treat that was a disaster.
- along with the serviceRandyVIPDined on 10/10/2014Very enjoyable the food was exquisite along with the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- weekend findjrmatinDined on 10/10/2014Very accommodating place. Positive experience overall. Very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.