Mitchell's Fish Market - Cleveland
28601 Chagrin Blvd., Suite 700
Woodmere, OH 44122Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Mitchell's Fish Market - Cleveland
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mitchellsfishmarket.com/
- Phone: 2167653474
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Terry Davidson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Mitchell's Fish Market private rooms are available for any occasion! Work one-on-one with your Private Event Manager to create a truly customized affair. Then allow us to bring your event to life, so on the day of the event you’ll be able to relax with your guests, knowing we’ve given every detail the same attention we give our signature seafood. To host your event in one of our private dining rooms, contact us today!
- Private Party Contact: Bob Perfetto, General Manager 2167653474
A word from Mitchell's Fish Market - Cleveland
We invite you to discover our fresh seafood obsession at Mitchell's Fish Market where the fish is off the boat fresh, the drinks are made with fresh-squeezed juice & the atmosphere is as warm and inviting as a day on the water. At Mitchell's Fish Market we are obsessed with fresh seafood. Our mantra is a commitment & passion for freshness as a way of life - a pledge that our fish is 100% fresh or it isn't good enough. With more than 80 items, the chef inspired menu includes items such as Cedar Roasted Atlantic Salmon & Shang Hai Sea Bass. Come experience what an obsession with freshness tastes like at Mitchell's Fish Market...fish any fresher would still be in the ocean! View of menus online at www.mitchellsfishmarket.com!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mitchell's Fish Market - Cleveland reviews from OpenTable diners
235 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (112)neighborhood gem (76)good for groups (70)fit for foodies (66)great for lunch (51)great for outdoor dining (42)romantic (41)kid-friendly (20)hot spot (16)notable wine list (14)great for brunch (10)late-night find (9)vibrant bar scene (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- Nice time outDeniseGDined on 10/18/2014Restaurant is known for seafood so was a little disappointed when they ran out of scallops. All the rest of the food was excellent. Three of us got the trio and tried a variety of fish. The rice and beans was great. One persons vegetables were a little under cooked and hard but we decided that was better than over cooked and mushy. It's an expensive restaurant so save for special occasions.Special Features:
- Superb ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014I had a great time. The shrimp cocktail appetizer was delicious, and so were our meals. The waiter was very attentive. I will definitely go back again to try more of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/16/2014Mitchell's is consistently great food and service. Although known for the fish and seafood, I love the Parmesean Chicken. Generous portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eatwelleatofteneatwelleatoftenDined on 10/16/2014A bit pricey and noisy, but I find that they always fresh and good food and nice service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/15/2014Ordered ceviche, gumbo, lobster bisque, and the seafood trio off the fall seafood harvest menu. The food was all amazing. The service was alright, not spectacular but not bad either. The only complaint I have is it seems like the restaurant has tried to just cram tables in and throughout the entire meal, had to keep ducking out of the way of the wait staff since there really isn't any aisles due to too many tables crammed together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Fresh SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014I thoroughly enjoyed the seasonal dishes in the menu!!! I cleaned my plate!! And the service was impeccable!! Brian was an amazing server. He remembered our orders and names!! It was a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mitchellseatoutDined on 10/14/2014have been going there for years Very accommodating good food good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accomodating for alltravlnmomDined on 10/12/2014We had a party of 5 with 2 picky eaters. Our waiter accommodated both and all the food served was perfect. Just the right amount of attention by the waiter. Food was deliciousSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014We suspect it was from dish detergent. The size of the residue was smaller by the time we showed to her, however, I saw it immediately and can't believe she didn't see it prior to bringing it to the table. No explanation or apology was offered; it was replaced without incident. I made it through the whole meal without being asked if I'd like another drink or a water refill. I wanted my fish blackened and wanted the side accompaniment that went with another of the cooking options. I was surprised that I was told that may not be possible. I did get the sides that I requested. Two of the guests at our table had cold food served. The veggies were replaced with a warmer version for one of the guests.
- Smooshed tableOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/10/2014Very good food. We love coming here but this time we had a small table that was in between a 4 top and a 6 top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice portions; Fresh fish.ParkerGroupDined on 10/8/2014Great place for a work group luncheon. Everyone enjoyed their food and the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and serviceDeedeeDined on 10/5/2014Came here for celebrating a friend's birthday. Great food and our waitress was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ctadmin1Dined on 10/5/2014Our group enjoyed the relax atmosphere. Our waitress was extremely helpful in going over selections. The food was excellent. Our party had a variety of selections of both seafood and beef dishes. The deserts were over the top. Large slices of cake! ctadmin1.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FishTonyDVIPDined on 10/3/2014Mitchell's always has a good selection of fresh fish entrees and they did not disappoint during our last visit. I tried the crabmeat stuffed Cobia and it was outstanding. I also sampled the bar menu before dinner and loved the ceviche dish.Special Features:
- acceptable for localsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014Food was decent, not wonderful. They had difficulty cooking the tuna to order.Special Features:
- Date night outJoanieDined on 10/3/2014Have been here before. We liked the changed menu. Items are similar but both ordered the harvest dinner. That was good. Portions smaller than expected.Special Features:
- Never fails to please..............OleFredDined on 10/1/2014This has been our "go-to" place for a fine meal for many years. The menu always has old favorites and excellent new items that fit the mood of the evening. Someday, I may even try one of their beef dishes!Special Features:
- Small portionsGirlsnightDined on 9/27/2014I've been to Mitchell's before yet the portions seem to hve shrunk!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovefoodDined on 9/27/2014Great choice of seafood. Good was good and great atmosphereSpecial Features:
- BAD ANNIVERSARY NIGHTBADNIGHTOUTDined on 9/20/2014THE WAITRESS HURRIED US ALONG AND SHE KET HOVERING OVER OUR TABLE. LOBSTER BISQUE TASTED LIKE TOMATO SOUP.RIB STEAK WAS TOUGH AND MASHED POTATOS WERE COLD.
- Birthday CelebratrationMomandSeafoodLoverDined on 9/20/2014I really enjoy dining at Mitchell's Fish Market. I always get the Blue Point oysters which are always fresh. My Alaskan King Crab legs were fresh as well. The waiter was always pleasant. I have never had a bad experience at Mitchell's even when they are busy.Special Features:
- birthdayDined on 9/19/2014the food was great. our server was great. we were seated very tightly and it was very loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food criticEat3LiveDined on 9/19/2014The appetizers were awesome, the main course good and the service was superior!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LenLenDDined on 9/19/2014The service was good, I wanted cooked oysters they no longer carry.Special Features:
- Poor Service ruins the experienceBossmom35Dined on 9/19/2014We had a reservation for 3 at 5:30pm on a Friday night. We arrived at 5:25, no line at the hostess stand, and although there were 2 women at the hostess stand, no one smiled or gave us a greeting. "What's your name?" was all we got. We were shown to our table and we sat for 10 minutes before anyone even approached our table. The server that approached let us know that "our server" hadn't shown up for his shift yet, so she started our order. They he appeared, looking stressed as he was late for his shift. We ordered, the food was actually very good, but he wasn't attentive and we were glad to leave. Very dissappointing, and unfortunately, even though we enjoyed the food, we will NOT be back.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Our experience at Mitchell's Fish Market was outstanding! The food was incrediable. We will definitaly be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyuskiVIPDined on 9/18/2014My daughter and i made a last minute decision to eat out and she suggested Mitchell's. I made an Open Table reservation. We were greeted by the hostess and seated immediately. Our server (Tom,Tommy?) was great. He was very friendle and explained menu options to us. We were happy with our choices. We were not rushed and my husband joined later and our server was very accomodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An expensive Red LobsterDecentChefDined on 9/17/2014Meh. Nothing notable. Big chain service that is not attentive. Ditzy hostess. Uninspiring food selection. I knew it was a chain, but was hoping for more. For chain fish houses, stick with McCormack's. Not that special.Special Features:
- OutstandingEatoutDined on 9/16/2014We had never been to Mitchell's before but wanted something special for our 25th wedding anniversary. I had the absolute best cocktail of my entire life. You must try the Moscato White Sangria, it is like sweet sweet summer in a glass. I could has stopped after the delicious warm sourdough bread and salad, but I must say my fish was perfect and he key lime pie, what a treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience...MrsClifeDined on 9/13/2014I took my husband to Mitchell's for his birthday celebration dinner. We had a party of 10 members of our family and friends including our almost 2 year old daughter! The experience was very nice overall. The only thing that wasn't the greatest was our drinks being refilled. The food was great and everyone had a good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not up to paratethereoftenVIPDined on 9/12/2014My husband ordered a bowl of clam chowder. The bowl wasn't even 1/2 full. We brought that to the attention of our waiter and he shrugged his shoulders and said that's how the chef does it. Wanna talk to a manager? I ordered a martini that had so much olive juice in it I couldn't drink it, I sent that back. The dinner (food) itself was good. Not as good as it it has been in the past.
- Customer DinnerGradPackDined on 9/11/2014The food is consistent and priced reasonable. A good place for family, couples, group or customer dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- any time is a good time to goMitchellsDined on 9/11/2014always a great dining experience, sea food is excellentSpecial Features:
- Round 2AlfonsoDined on 9/10/2014Went back for the lobster tail special. This time, the server, Judith, explained options for the sides (never offered by the other server), once again lobster cooked perfectly, did not care for the spinach side, it was cooked in sesame oil, Judith did advise us, just personally not a good choice I would say. Another good visitI would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousDining411Dined on 9/6/2014Reservations were quick and easy.The shellfish on ice is a neat.The wait staff was great,our waitress was spot on,and checked on us throughout the meal.The,food was delicious,New Orleans gumbo & crab cakes ,filet cooked to perfection,shrimp & lobster stuffed cod excellent.Well be returning to try the oyster selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerPRPHDined on 9/6/2014Late birthday dinner from my fiance, the calamari was a little bit over fried we thought. Our main course was the Chilean Sea Bass with the ginger and one Shanghai style. Both were very delicious, the vegetables were fresh and crisp, not overcooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Been here several times. Went Saturday night for my birthday. Best meal we ever had at Mitchell's. Crab and lobster were fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great venuejay2013Dined on 9/5/2014Since my dad likes salmon, the dinner was excellent. Is his choice when I come to town. Enjoyed the dinner with my dad!Special Features:
- ConsistenteggcellentVIPDined on 9/5/2014The food is consistently good. Service could be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for Fishslow2spoolDined on 9/3/2014Great place for fish. Don't always have the same fish, but what they do have, they have several ways to prepare it to you liking. Always have a good meal and good service.Special Features: