Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
900 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132Neighborhood:
ChinesePrice: $30 and under
Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://missyipchinesecafe.com/
- Phone: 3053580088
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:30pm - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday, Sunday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Thursday: 4:30pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 1:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dim Sum, Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
Renowned for serving up Hong Kong style cuisine, Miss Yip recently debuted its 4,000 square foot space at 900 Biscayne Bay, a residential tower in Downtown Miami. Catering to VIPs, locals and visitors alike, Miss Yip introduced a new chef, revamped menu and updated look along with an expansive outdoor terrace, full liquor bar and inexpensive valet parking. Miss Yip also offers the emerging neighborhood delivery spanning the majority of Biscayne Boulevard, from Brickell to Midtown Miami.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Miss Yip Chinese Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- TERRIBLE!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/23/2013Think they are closing! Terrible food. Never as they use to be in South Beach, what a shame.
- I ordered a recommended entreeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2013I ordered a recommended entree by the waiter And they brought a completely different dish And I had to notice this and complain. They could not tell me what the dish was that was given to me. Then I only ordered a wonton Dim sum which was not good. Wine expensive and not good They did not offer to pay for anything after They made mistakes. Will not go back
- Mediocre food; audible arguingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/6/2013Mediocre food; audible arguing in the kitchen; front entrance door constantly slammed loudly by the wind - ignored by some staff. Not returning!
- Horrible customer service...FoodFanaticVIPDined on 3/22/2013Horrible customer service... waited nearly 45 minutes for dumplings to be served, brought wrong items to table and never delivered the correct meal to table. Spoke to manager who basically blamed it on being very busy--restaurant was less than 25% fill--when we said very few tables were filled she said they were overwhelmed with takeout and that was taking priority. Really disappointing.
- Went for Dim Sum to try theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/1/2012Went for Dim Sum to try the place out. It was empty with a very limited menu. Food was very "Americanized", with fillers, and not much flavor in anything we tried. Staff was not very attentive or knowledgeable, but they were nice when they finally got to you. We figured we would order bits at a time, ordering more of whatever was good. Tried the first 4 things, then left and went for burgers next door.
- DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS PLACE!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/11/2012mediocre food and horrible service, even from the manager herself!
- Good Job Miss YipLugribaDined on 11/10/2012Miss Yip is a great option to have quality food. The service is very good and the portions are pretty generous.Special Features:
- Give Me Back the old Miss YipOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/7/2012Just not as good as the Miss Yip off Lincoln Road in South Beach used to be. The food was not nearly as tasty (I ordered my usual dish.) The service people were very nice but not really attentive, actually seemed lethargic or bored. We had to repeat basic info a few times. The location is great--across the street from American Airlines Arena. The place is beautiful just missing something I can't put my finger on. Had been dying to go there, kinda disappointed.Special Features: