3345 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94610Neighborhood:
VietnamesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://misssaigonoakland.com/
- Phone: (510) 835-3475
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Tuesday & Thursday - Sunday: 11:00am - 10:45pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vietnamese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Takeout
A word from Miss Saigon
If you’ve never experienced authentic Vietnamese cuisine, you simply must visit our Miss Saigon Restaurant on Grand Avenue in Oakland, California. Our eclectic menu offers mouth-watering dishes that contain only the freshest and finest ingredients. Our seafood, veggies, pork, chicken and beef dishes are flavored with subtle spices and sauces and are all cooked to perfection. We offer an outstanding array of flavorful vegetarian dishes: broccoli with bok choy, snow peas, zuchini, or black mushrooms. Our braised gluten or tofu with bok choy or zucchini is a favorite. For dinner, you won’t go wrong with our House Special Clay Pot created with chicken, scallop, shrimp, crab and calamari, all baked in a clay pot topped with carrots, peas, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and pineapple. Yummy! Use our easy online ordering service to order ahead or takeout. We promise you an awesome eating adventure!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Miss Saigon reviews from OpenTable diners
- what a disappointmentHealthy2VIPDined on 9/5/2014The food tasted old and tired, and we are used to Vietnamese food being fresh and refreshing.
- Somewhat Surly Service, So-So FoodmadamhipsterVIPDined on 12/13/2013I realize we all need a fairly inexpensive dining alternative from time-to-time, but this really didn't meet the the usual caliber I expect from an opentable restaurant. All was OK, nothing special. Certainly not worth going out of your way for.
- Food is consistently good,TommyDined on 11/1/2013Food is consistently good, especially the pho. It's usually busy, but I've never had to wait for a table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was ok. There isJanrcVIPDined on 8/18/2012The food was ok. There is better Vietnamese food in Oakland. But the people serving we're wonderful.
- Excellent food. Server explainedGoodVIPDined on 6/15/2012Excellent food. Server explained ingredients and made successful attempt to insure that food and service was what we wanted. Good choice.Special Features: