3057 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20007Neighborhood:
VietnamesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ms-saigonus.com/
- Phone: 2023335545
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 2:30pm - 10:30pm, Saturday & Sunday: 11:30am - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vietnamese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Takeout
A word from Miss Saigon
Incredible Vietnamese cuisine in GeorgetownContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Miss Saigon reviews from OpenTable diners
- The service was extremelyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2013The service was extremely slow - we arrived at 7:30 and didn't leave until 11pm...
- Gluten free friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2013The restaurant has a great location right in the Georgetown area, so it was incredibly easy to get to. Inside, Miss. Saigons is modern and comfortable. Our waiter was fantastic. I eat a gluten free diet and although the restaurant doesn't have a gluten free menu, the waiter was very helpful in pointing out which menu items would be fine as is, and what could modified to meet my needs. He also did an excellent job of making recommendations for our entire group of five. And his suggestions did not disappoint. The food was very good. Overall, I would definitely recommend Miss Saigon's as a place to try.Special Features:
- A restaurant to be missedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/20/2013Terrible food, not good enough to even have on Open Table.
- Homecooking Good!FoodforThoughtsVIPDined on 3/19/2013As a Vietnamese descent, I love this place...reminding me of homecooking meals. I shall return and dine here again!Special Features:
- Great food, Average ServiceDavidDined on 2/27/2013The food was very good. I had the Viet Classic Dinner and the calamari was the best I've had. The service was a little lacking. There were not many diners, but after my food was brought, I didn't see my server until the check was brought. The server did not check back to see if everything was okay, and I was not asked if I wanted a second beer. Everything on the menu looked good and I had a difficult time choosing what to have.Special Features:
- The Yelp reviews were a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/20/2013The Yelp reviews were a little off puting, however my wife and I and three friends set out for Miss Saigon. We arrived a 6:30 on Wednesday. Not terribly busy. Several probably Eastern folk eating. Our server was French. He did a nice job. The food was tremendous. We ordered chicken curry and the clay pot chicken. Both were excellent. My wife and I shared the clay pot chicken. Ample serving size for two. Appetizers were usual spring rolls and egg rolls. Both were fine. The wine list is small but adequate. Really cannot fathom why so many bad reviews.Special Features:
- Good group experience, butOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013Good group experience, but nothing really outstanding about it Good food, good ambiance. It's worth going.Special Features:
- POOR SERVICEGTownBoyVIPDined on 12/16/2012Have eaten here a few times now. While the food is average the service is the worst in DC. Waiters on iPhones, waited for water and a server for 15 min the other night. 5 service persons, 3 customers, 15 min till one of them actually came to table to ask if we wanted anything. Will not go back.
- We went here for a quick dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/3/2012We went here for a quick dinner before a movie in Gtown. I ordered the wrong thing - fried calamari which was quite bland. My husband said his Pho was average. Other folks we went with had the caramel ginger checken which was good.
- I visited Miss Saigon withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2012I visited Miss Saigon with my Aunt and cousin on a Sunday evening. The ambience was great, the food was delicious, and the service was....okay. There was no wait and the food came out promptly, but everyone wasn't very friendly. We had to ask for chopsticks and sauces for the pho, which I found strange. Anyway, the food was amazing! Between the three of us we got Pho, Seafood Curry, and Broiled Beef over vermicelli with noodles. All three were incredible. In spite of the service, I'd definitely go again, preferably soon. Cheers!Special Features:
- The food is good but not truelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2012The food is good but not truely Vietnamese. Nothing impressed me. They have very basic Asian food with waiters that do not understand what Nehms are or Vietnamese fondue.Special Features: