1555 S. Palm Canyon Dr. Ste H-101
Palm Springs, CA 92260Neighborhood:
Modern EuropeanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mirospalmsprings.com/
- Phone: (760) 323-5199
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Continental, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Miro's Restaurant
Welcome to Miro’s Restaurant, voted best Mediterranean – Continental fine dining restaurant in Palm Springs. We promise to make your dining experience a comfortable, flavorful and memorable one. Be sure to call us for the daily specials, it might just be that entrée you’ve been searching for. We look forward to meeting you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Miro's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Palm Springs ›
Miro's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
83 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (57)special occasion (55)romantic (51)neighborhood gem (48)great for outdoor dining (40)notable wine list (30)good for groups (18)hot spot (4)great for lunch (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- MmmmDined on 11/21/2014This was such a find! Last time there I had filet mignon with crab It was incredible. The time before I tried the sand dabs. Yummy We tried wine from Croatia that were excellent. Miro and MIRELLA are such gracious hosts. One of our favorites in P.S. Servers are very knowledgable when it comes to the wines served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family owned and runHabersVIPDined on 11/20/2014Very attentive service. Food was well prepared, well served and reasonably priced for a good night outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Evening Dining OutsidepsguyVIPDined on 11/14/2014Enjoyed dining outside at the newly remodeled outdoor dining area. The food and service were outstanding. The sea bass and Moroccan chicken specials were exquisite. The homemade baklava for desert was perfect. My favorite restaurant in all of Palm Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food....cafirefighterDined on 11/10/2014Wonderful food....even better service. Greg was out server.....he knew every bit of that menu and had great recommendationsSpecial Features:
- Superb European cuisineOzFoodieDined on 11/8/2014Great service and food and good portion size made this a great find. A little out of downtown but easy walk or drive and plenty of parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- super yummyTMauDined on 11/8/2014Our sommelier waiter paired great wines with the calamari (one night special), duckling, and scallops perfectly. The food was amazing. You need to eat here. We want to come back to try the rest of the menu!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!LindaHDined on 11/6/2014What a great find. Nice ambiance and interesting artwork but most of all the food and service at Miro's was excellent! We will most certainly be back!Special Features:
- Well done for food and serviceD0na1dDined on 11/5/2014Lovely food and topped by great service. Friendly front of house-owner. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded expectationsPalmSpringsVisitorDined on 11/4/2014The food and service was excellent. This restaurant could be used as a model for other fine dining restaurants, for the experience they deliver to their customers. I would like to come back as soon as practically possible.Special Features:
- Wow!!!SconnieGirlDinesOutDined on 11/3/2014We have never been to Palm Springs before so we searched Open Table to find a special place for our 25th amniversary. It was perfect....simply wonderful. We read rave reviews on the weiner schnitzel and the beef stroganoff. ....both were fantastic. Todd, our waiter, was outstanding. They all were so very kind without being gimmicky or over the top. A very quiet and romantic setting. We weren't rushed and allowed to casually drink our wine after dinner and our anniversary dessert was a really great surprise. I highly recommend Miro's for any special occasion or a great family evening. Thank you to the staff for making our anniversary dinner so special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great SurpriseCaliforniaFoodieDined on 11/2/2014I picked this restaurant from Trip Advisor for 3 couples. I was questioned by them and it was reviewed by them. I'm happy to say everyone was pleased with all aspects of our dining experience. They are all food critics. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Outstanding Dining ExperiencepsguyVIPDined on 11/2/2014Another outstanding dining experience at Miro's. I had the cioppino special and it was perfect. My partner had the sole special and it was perfectly prepared and served -- delicious. We also tried a bottle of wine from their new Croatian wine list. It went very well with our dinners. Miro's is the best restaurant in Palm Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014Outstanding menu, something for every taste; waiter was extremely knowledgeable on both menu and wine; delightful experience; highly recommendSpecial Features:
- MirosOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/1/2014Good food! Excellent service! Would return. Would recommend!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed at MiroRickVIPDined on 10/31/2014Service was great. Never rushed. Schnitzel and Stroganoff the best ever. Still need to try the Crispy duck that everyone recommends and the Rack of Lamb that looks delicious.Special Features:
- Total SatisfactioncoxyDined on 10/29/2014We sat outside which was lovely as it was a beautiful night but inside looked very nice. We knew even before we went we were having the Beef Stroganoff and it was fabulous. One of the best eateries in Palm springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightRAS60Dined on 10/25/2014Was unexpectedly surprise. May have found a new Restauramt for special occasionsSpecial Features:
- A Palm Springs Hidden GemfoodiepartnerDined on 10/23/2014Seeking a special meal for a landmark birthday event, we wanted to try Miro's, as we had heard wonderful things from friends, but had never found our way there. All meals exceeded our expectations, with many other tempting offerings that will bring us back soon again! Lovely wait staff, very attentive.Special Features:
- Awesome!AlexDined on 10/19/2014Incredible dining experience.. what a find! Our server was a sommelier and recommended great wines. The service was all around excellent as was the setting (we sat outside). But the food... Get the lamb rack, you won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014We had an absolutely amazing experience here for my Birthday Dinner!!! Great food, wonderful atmosphere and a warm and cozy welcoming feel all around :)Special Features:
- PSmamaDined on 10/15/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our evening out. Our waiter, Greg from Hawaii, made us feel special, and helped us choose our wine and entrees. We were able to dine slowly and savor our meal. A beautiful restaurant with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choice!Jo619Dined on 10/15/2014Celebrated our 3year wedding anniversary at Miros and evrything was excellent! its definitely worth coming back. I still dream about their salad:) just perfect! Thank you Miros for making our wedding anniversary extra special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Dining in Palm SpringspsguyVIPDined on 10/11/2014We had another outstanding dining experience at Miro's. We ordered our traditional favorites form the menu -- the cabbage rolls and the vegetable moussaka. Both entries were outstanding! The service was excellent as always. Miro's is my favorite restaurant in Palm Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beef stroganoff SuperbUpscalehealthynaturalVIPDined on 10/11/2014Food is simply delicious at this restaurant whether it is beef stroganoff or rack of lamb or moussaka. The beef stroganoff was a standout and the Croatian wine we ordered was great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rare FindRAYMONDVIPDined on 10/8/2014Our experience was very good indeed. A place to recommend for excellent food and service. For the desert Miro is a worthwhile encounter for a quality dinner, good attentive service and fine presentation.Special Features:
- Night OutTKnightoutDined on 10/7/2014This restaurant is beautiful! The food is absolutely amazing! I wanted to take my husband out somewhere special. I saw the reviews and pictures for this place on Yelp. I was not disappointed. Our waiter was super awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet & ElegantRickyBVIPDined on 10/4/2014A restaurant where the atmosphere is refined, yet casual. You can speak to your friends without having to yell. Our waiter, Greg, knows just when to step in when you need him and explains the menu items perfectly. The specials are amazing, the presentations beautiful. This is one classy place.Special Features:
- Miro miro miro on the wallAnderkinsVIPDined on 10/3/2014Well certainly not the fairest (or best fare) of them all. Don't get me wrong, we had lovely time, with excellent service (maybe even a little too enthusiastic at times) and very good food. I think my expectations based on reviews and personal recommendations may have been a little high? We dined with 6 guests in a lovely dining room setting. All diners were very pleased with their selections, including the vegetable moussaka, crispy duck, beef stroganoff and lamb. The cabbage salad was fresh and crisp & very good! The baklava was sadly soggy and disappointing. We will go back. However, the search continues for that special place in PS that has delicious, fresh, inventive, seasonal lighter fare.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Plam SpringsCatherineDined on 10/3/2014We were discouraged after three nights in a row of terrible food and service in Palm Springs. Decided that dining on the main drag of Palm Canyon was disappointing. This is a professional restaurant that is clearly run by a family who works hard to deliver a quality dining experience . Courteous and attentive service, quality and creative menu/wine list...all around excellent. We have two diners with sensitive digestive tracts who require really fresh ingredients, and they felt great on "the morning after." We tried several highly rated restaurants in the area (including Workshop) and this was hands-down the best! We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great find!StuartSDined on 9/29/2014A very unassuming restaurant set back from a main street. We'd actually passed the building several times without realizing there was a restaurant there. Very nice and quiet spot with plenty of parking. Very friendly and attentive staff with excellent suggestions. I had the rack of lamb cooked perfectly. Highly recommended away from the touristy restaurants downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodiesfrom29Dined on 9/28/2014Had a great time. Even though there is a limited menu we had problems deciding what to get. Everything was great. We had the scallops rockefeller, cabbage rolls, and escargot for appetizers (perfect quantity for three to share), stroganoff, crispy duck and the combo for dinners all tasty and large portions, we can hardly wait to go back and try more. Our server was attentive but not pushy. We recommend Miro's highly and will add to our favorites.Special Features:
- OMGWineAndDineVIPDined on 9/19/2014Our decision to book at Miro's was completely random and based upon nothing other than its close proximity to where we were staying for the weekend. What a gem! The food was outstanding, and the service was exceptional! We will definitely return!Special Features:
- great food service and priceRangerdanDined on 9/15/2014Great menu with hard to find eastern med and European specialties... prepared perfectly. I read with a chuckle that they don't have good salmon.. Give me a break a break...who comes to the desert with 115 degrees, 130 miles from the sea and orders sea food. !!! Based on that premise why would you order Asian food in a Mexican place..... Warm, attentive service and good prices all with very good ambiance.... compact but good wine list fairly pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best in Palm Springs.psguyVIPDined on 9/14/2014We had another outstanding dining experience at Miro's. I had one of the specials of the evening, the Moroccan Chicken, and it was excellent! My partner had the traditional combo which is always delicious and one of our favorites. Miro's is still the best restaurant in Palm Springs and we're looking forward to another season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDineAwayVIPDined on 9/13/2014Great as usual. We have been regulars for years and have been pleased to watch this restaurant evolve. Miro makes sure every diner is satisfied, no matter how busy the restaurant is. He quickly resolved a service issue for us when the restaurant was filling up. We will be back!Special Features:
- ChuckerDined on 9/6/2014The Food is consistanly good. The service is always excellent. No such thing as absentee ownership in the Restaurant. If your quality this is your place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceTonyDined on 9/3/2014The food and service were first rate as always. Miro's is consistent and always a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the BEST in the Desert!!dawnbabyVIPDined on 8/30/2014After being closed for a summer break, we took our guest to Miro's for dinner Saturday evening. As we expected, the food was superb, and the attention to detail was outstanding!!! Each dish was crafted into a treat not only for your eyes, but your palate as well!!! I had the salmon which was cooked to perfection, our guest had the steak, which he said was the best he has had since he could remember, my husband enjoyed the scallops, and he said Chef was "right on point"! Both Miro and his lovely wife warmly greet you at the door, and you feel as though you are in an art gallery as you are seated. With all that said, we highly recommend the lovely restaurant, you will be delight with your dining experience!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful place to propose!crslegalDined on 8/2/2014I proposed to my girlfriend at Miro's and it could not have gone better! The owner and staff were all very friendly. Plus, the food was delicious! I highly recommend Miro's to anyone who would like to have a wonderful dining experience. I am looking forward to my next visit there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2qtinpdVIPDined on 8/1/2014Our server, Jordan, did an excellent job guiding us through the menu and wine list, offering thoughtful and educated suggestions. We will definitely be back when they re-open in the fall.Special Features: