1555 S. Palm Canyon Dr. Ste H-101
Palm Springs, CA 92260Neighborhood:
Modern EuropeanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mirospalmsprings.com/
- Phone: 7603235199x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Continental, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Miro's Restaurant
Welcome to Miro’s Restaurant, voted best Mediterranean – Continental fine dining restaurant in Palm Springs. We promise to make your dining experience a comfortable, flavorful and memorable one. Be sure to call us for the daily specials, it might just be that entrée you’ve been searching for. We look forward to meeting you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Miro's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Palm Springs ›
Miro's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (46)special occasion (42)fit for foodies (39)neighborhood gem (38)great for outdoor dining (22)notable wine list (19)good for groups (11)hot spot (3)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Total SatisfactioncoxyDined on 10/29/2014We sat outside which was lovely as it was a beautiful night but inside looked very nice. We knew even before we went we were having the Beef Stroganoff and it was fabulous. One of the best eateries in Palm springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightRAS60Dined on 10/25/2014Was unexpectedly surprise. May have found a new Restauramt for special occasionsSpecial Features:
- A Palm Springs Hidden GemfoodiepartnerDined on 10/23/2014Seeking a special meal for a landmark birthday event, we wanted to try Miro's, as we had heard wonderful things from friends, but had never found our way there. All meals exceeded our expectations, with many other tempting offerings that will bring us back soon again! Lovely wait staff, very attentive.Special Features:
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Incredible dining experience.. what a find! Our server was a sommelier and recommended great wines. The service was all around excellent as was the setting (we sat outside). But the food... Get the lamb rack, you won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014We had an absolutely amazing experience here for my Birthday Dinner!!! Great food, wonderful atmosphere and a warm and cozy welcoming feel all around :)Special Features:
- PSmamaDined on 10/15/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our evening out. Our waiter, Greg from Hawaii, made us feel special, and helped us choose our wine and entrees. We were able to dine slowly and savor our meal. A beautiful restaurant with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choice!Jo619Dined on 10/15/2014Celebrated our 3year wedding anniversary at Miros and evrything was excellent! its definitely worth coming back. I still dream about their salad:) just perfect! Thank you Miros for making our wedding anniversary extra special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Dining in Palm SpringspsguyVIPDined on 10/11/2014We had another outstanding dining experience at Miro's. We ordered our traditional favorites form the menu -- the cabbage rolls and the vegetable moussaka. Both entries were outstanding! The service was excellent as always. Miro's is my favorite restaurant in Palm Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beef stroganoff SuperbUpscalehealthynaturalVIPDined on 10/11/2014Food is simply delicious at this restaurant whether it is beef stroganoff or rack of lamb or moussaka. The beef stroganoff was a standout and the Croatian wine we ordered was great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rare FindRAYMONDVIPDined on 10/8/2014Our experience was very good indeed. A place to recommend for excellent food and service. For the desert Miro is a worthwhile encounter for a quality dinner, good attentive service and fine presentation.Special Features:
- Night OutTKnightoutDined on 10/7/2014This restaurant is beautiful! The food is absolutely amazing! I wanted to take my husband out somewhere special. I saw the reviews and pictures for this place on Yelp. I was not disappointed. Our waiter was super awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet & ElegantRickyBVIPDined on 10/4/2014A restaurant where the atmosphere is refined, yet casual. You can speak to your friends without having to yell. Our waiter, Greg, knows just when to step in when you need him and explains the menu items perfectly. The specials are amazing, the presentations beautiful. This is one classy place.Special Features:
- Miro miro miro on the wallAnderkinsVIPDined on 10/3/2014Well certainly not the fairest (or best fare) of them all. Don't get me wrong, we had lovely time, with excellent service (maybe even a little too enthusiastic at times) and very good food. I think my expectations based on reviews and personal recommendations may have been a little high? We dined with 6 guests in a lovely dining room setting. All diners were very pleased with their selections, including the vegetable moussaka, crispy duck, beef stroganoff and lamb. The cabbage salad was fresh and crisp & very good! The baklava was sadly soggy and disappointing. We will go back. However, the search continues for that special place in PS that has delicious, fresh, inventive, seasonal lighter fare.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Plam SpringsCatherineDined on 10/3/2014We were discouraged after three nights in a row of terrible food and service in Palm Springs. Decided that dining on the main drag of Palm Canyon was disappointing. This is a professional restaurant that is clearly run by a family who works hard to deliver a quality dining experience . Courteous and attentive service, quality and creative menu/wine list...all around excellent. We have two diners with sensitive digestive tracts who require really fresh ingredients, and they felt great on "the morning after." We tried several highly rated restaurants in the area (including Workshop) and this was hands-down the best! We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great find!StuartSDined on 9/29/2014A very unassuming restaurant set back from a main street. We'd actually passed the building several times without realizing there was a restaurant there. Very nice and quiet spot with plenty of parking. Very friendly and attentive staff with excellent suggestions. I had the rack of lamb cooked perfectly. Highly recommended away from the touristy restaurants downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodiesfrom29Dined on 9/28/2014Had a great time. Even though there is a limited menu we had problems deciding what to get. Everything was great. We had the scallops rockefeller, cabbage rolls, and escargot for appetizers (perfect quantity for three to share), stroganoff, crispy duck and the combo for dinners all tasty and large portions, we can hardly wait to go back and try more. Our server was attentive but not pushy. We recommend Miro's highly and will add to our favorites.Special Features:
- OMGWineAndDineVIPDined on 9/19/2014Our decision to book at Miro's was completely random and based upon nothing other than its close proximity to where we were staying for the weekend. What a gem! The food was outstanding, and the service was exceptional! We will definitely return!Special Features:
- great food service and priceRangerdanDined on 9/15/2014Great menu with hard to find eastern med and European specialties... prepared perfectly. I read with a chuckle that they don't have good salmon.. Give me a break a break...who comes to the desert with 115 degrees, 130 miles from the sea and orders sea food. !!! Based on that premise why would you order Asian food in a Mexican place..... Warm, attentive service and good prices all with very good ambiance.... compact but good wine list fairly pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best in Palm Springs.psguyVIPDined on 9/14/2014We had another outstanding dining experience at Miro's. I had one of the specials of the evening, the Moroccan Chicken, and it was excellent! My partner had the traditional combo which is always delicious and one of our favorites. Miro's is still the best restaurant in Palm Springs and we're looking forward to another season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDineAwayVIPDined on 9/13/2014Great as usual. We have been regulars for years and have been pleased to watch this restaurant evolve. Miro makes sure every diner is satisfied, no matter how busy the restaurant is. He quickly resolved a service issue for us when the restaurant was filling up. We will be back!Special Features:
- ChuckerDined on 9/6/2014The Food is consistanly good. The service is always excellent. No such thing as absentee ownership in the Restaurant. If your quality this is your place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceTonyDined on 9/3/2014The food and service were first rate as always. Miro's is consistent and always a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the BEST in the Desert!!dawnbabyVIPDined on 8/30/2014After being closed for a summer break, we took our guest to Miro's for dinner Saturday evening. As we expected, the food was superb, and the attention to detail was outstanding!!! Each dish was crafted into a treat not only for your eyes, but your palate as well!!! I had the salmon which was cooked to perfection, our guest had the steak, which he said was the best he has had since he could remember, my husband enjoyed the scallops, and he said Chef was "right on point"! Both Miro and his lovely wife warmly greet you at the door, and you feel as though you are in an art gallery as you are seated. With all that said, we highly recommend the lovely restaurant, you will be delight with your dining experience!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful place to propose!crslegalDined on 8/2/2014I proposed to my girlfriend at Miro's and it could not have gone better! The owner and staff were all very friendly. Plus, the food was delicious! I highly recommend Miro's to anyone who would like to have a wonderful dining experience. I am looking forward to my next visit there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2qtinpdVIPDined on 8/1/2014Our server, Jordan, did an excellent job guiding us through the menu and wine list, offering thoughtful and educated suggestions. We will definitely be back when they re-open in the fall.Special Features:
- Great EveningSandyVIPDined on 7/29/2014Milo's is a great find. The food is outstanding, good wine list and a comfortable yet elegant atmosphere. As locals we have gone to Milo's many times over the years and have found the food to be consistent and reasonably priced, unlike many other Palm Springs restaurants that seem to cater to the tourists.Special Features:
- Family Restaurant with Euro FlareOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/27/2014Delicious traditional Eastern European foods that are prepared with California Style. All our meals were delicious and well prepared. Execellent wait staff who anticipate your needs yet allow you to enjoy your meal and guests. The service is top notch! Would highly recommend!Special Features:
- Wonderful Anniversary DinnerasianbritDined on 7/26/2014I found this restaurant on Yelp and the reviews were outstanding so I thought I would give it a try. I had made a 7:30 reservation but we were running late so I called and the restaurant was happy to change it to 8:30 but we arrived a little after 8 and they seated us pretty quickly. I ordered the Chicken Paprikash and my husband the crispy duck and each was accompanied with your choice of soup or salad and we both got salads. It was a very filling meal and needless to say we couldn't finish it. Both dishes were very good. And the restaurant comped us dessert for our anniversary and we shared the lemon tart. Our waiter was exceptional and took great care of us. We had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- An Excellent Miro MealdrsbattenVIPDined on 7/26/2014Having dined at Miro four time previously, it was no surprise that our most recent visit was outstanding. The three of us each ordered separate dishes ranging from the traditional schnitzel to a seafood pasta special; each dish was excellent. Our server was very accommodating and knowledgeable and was more than willing to honor special requests. We had a truly wonderful experience at Miro and will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best in Palm Springs.psguyVIPDined on 7/25/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Palm Springs. We keep going back especially to try the specials. Although the regular menu is outstanding too. This time I had the seafood pasta special -- flavors were incredible. The scallops were huge and fresh. Miro's is one of the few restaurants in Palm Springs where I order seafood because I know it's fresh. My partner had the Osso Bucco special. It was prepared perfectly - the juicy meat fell off the bone. Excellent specials - outstanding service -- we keep coming back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeLindyDined on 7/20/2014My favorite....the food and the service is consistently great. Do nit hesitate to make a reservation.Special Features:
- In Top 3 Palm Springs DiningUltimateDinerDined on 7/13/2014There are a lot of restaurants in Palm Springs that are good, but there are only a very few that can be considered Top. Miro's falls in the category of one of the Top 3 eating places in Palm Springs. The atmosphere is elegant yet casual, the food is always outstanding with wonderful ethnic dishes and the service cannot be denied. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miro'sPDpalDined on 7/13/2014Three of us had dinner at Miro's. We all chose stroganoff and it was excellent. The salad and bread were very good too. We enjoyed being able to talk without noisy music. I wish Miro's was open for lunch. We agreed we will return soon to try other items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Miss Their Nighly Specials!Wade4pubVIPDined on 7/12/2014What a wonderful restaurant. Food and service are always top cabin. It is no wonder that Miro's is one of the top five restaurants in Palm Springs. Make sure you have reservations! Otherwise you might need to sit at the high tables in the bar area -- but even that is nice.Special Features:
- Perfect SaturdayMcGRATHSDined on 7/12/2014ALWAYS wonderful! We were 15 min. early for our rez, but were ACCOM. immed. We ordered a bottle of Sonoma-Cutrer, and our waiter politely/thoughtfully asked if we wished for a long lingering dinner! or if we had subsequent plans. Seafood is always tasty, fresh, and well prepared. Beef strog. is to die, and the traditional combo is topspin comf. food...After din coffee was even delish and bold....GO GO GO to Miro's, and you will keep coming back.😃Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dinner friendly serviceluv2dineDined on 7/10/2014Dinner was fabulous and server was attentive and very knowledgeable and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulousluvgr8foodDined on 7/9/2014The service was excellent, our server Todd was happy to accommodate some special requests. The food was great except that the Scallops Rockefeller were very salty. This was a special occasion and we had a lovely time. Miro's Restaurant has a comfortable, elegant atmosphere.Special Features:
- First timesnapjjkVIPDined on 7/3/2014Great choice for dinner Thursday night. Service was wonderful food very good and selection excellent. We had a friend in from SF and they enjoyed as well. Would recommend for a special occasion or for s nice quiet dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodies should dine here!1foodie2Dined on 7/3/2014Many of our friends are foodies, and they all love Miro's. The menu gives you some interesting choices you don't see at any other restaurant in Palm Springs. The salad is included, and all three choices are delicious! The specials are always excellent! You will be surprised!Special Features:
- The following 488 reviews are from the Miro's Restaurant reviews archive.
- FoodDebbieGDined on 6/27/2014Food brought back wonderful memories of trips to Europe. Delicious!! Nice change of pace to steaks and seafood. Our waiter was attentive but also funny. Manager remembered it was our anniversary and everyone commented. They comped a nice dessert. Will definitely come back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.