1555 S. Palm Canyon Dr. Ste H-101
Palm Springs, CA 92260Neighborhood:
Modern EuropeanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mirospalmsprings.com/
- Phone: 7603235199x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Continental, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Miro's Restaurant
Welcome to Miro’s Restaurant, voted best Mediterranean – Continental fine dining restaurant in Palm Springs. We promise to make your dining experience a comfortable, flavorful and memorable one. Be sure to call us for the daily specials, it might just be that entrée you’ve been searching for. We look forward to meeting you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Miro's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Palm Springs ›
Miro's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)romantic (48)neighborhood gem (47)fit for foodies (44)great for outdoor dining (24)notable wine list (18)good for groups (10)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Still the BEST in the Desert!!dawnbabyVIPDined on 8/30/2014After being closed for a summer break, we took our guest to Miro's for dinner Saturday evening. As we expected, the food was superb, and the attention to detail was outstanding!!! Each dish was crafted into a treat not only for your eyes, but your palate as well!!! I had the salmon which was cooked to perfection, our guest had the steak, which he said was the best he has had since he could remember, my husband enjoyed the scallops, and he said Chef was "right on point"! Both Miro and his lovely wife warmly greet you at the door, and you feel as though you are in an art gallery as you are seated. With all that said, we highly recommend the lovely restaurant, you will be delight with your dining experience!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful place to propose!crslegalDined on 8/2/2014I proposed to my girlfriend at Miro's and it could not have gone better! The owner and staff were all very friendly. Plus, the food was delicious! I highly recommend Miro's to anyone who would like to have a wonderful dining experience. I am looking forward to my next visit there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2qtinpdVIPDined on 8/1/2014Our server, Jordan, did an excellent job guiding us through the menu and wine list, offering thoughtful and educated suggestions. We will definitely be back when they re-open in the fall.Special Features:
- Great EveningSandyVIPDined on 7/29/2014Milo's is a great find. The food is outstanding, good wine list and a comfortable yet elegant atmosphere. As locals we have gone to Milo's many times over the years and have found the food to be consistent and reasonably priced, unlike many other Palm Springs restaurants that seem to cater to the tourists.Special Features:
- Family Restaurant with Euro FlareOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/27/2014Delicious traditional Eastern European foods that are prepared with California Style. All our meals were delicious and well prepared. Execellent wait staff who anticipate your needs yet allow you to enjoy your meal and guests. The service is top notch! Would highly recommend!Special Features:
- Wonderful Anniversary DinnerasianbritDined on 7/26/2014I found this restaurant on Yelp and the reviews were outstanding so I thought I would give it a try. I had made a 7:30 reservation but we were running late so I called and the restaurant was happy to change it to 8:30 but we arrived a little after 8 and they seated us pretty quickly. I ordered the Chicken Paprikash and my husband the crispy duck and each was accompanied with your choice of soup or salad and we both got salads. It was a very filling meal and needless to say we couldn't finish it. Both dishes were very good. And the restaurant comped us dessert for our anniversary and we shared the lemon tart. Our waiter was exceptional and took great care of us. We had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- An Excellent Miro MealdrsbattenVIPDined on 7/26/2014Having dined at Miro four time previously, it was no surprise that our most recent visit was outstanding. The three of us each ordered separate dishes ranging from the traditional schnitzel to a seafood pasta special; each dish was excellent. Our server was very accommodating and knowledgeable and was more than willing to honor special requests. We had a truly wonderful experience at Miro and will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best in Palm Springs.psguyVIPDined on 7/25/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Palm Springs. We keep going back especially to try the specials. Although the regular menu is outstanding too. This time I had the seafood pasta special -- flavors were incredible. The scallops were huge and fresh. Miro's is one of the few restaurants in Palm Springs where I order seafood because I know it's fresh. My partner had the Osso Bucco special. It was prepared perfectly - the juicy meat fell off the bone. Excellent specials - outstanding service -- we keep coming back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeLindyDined on 7/20/2014My favorite....the food and the service is consistently great. Do nit hesitate to make a reservation.Special Features:
- In Top 3 Palm Springs DiningUltimateDinerDined on 7/13/2014There are a lot of restaurants in Palm Springs that are good, but there are only a very few that can be considered Top. Miro's falls in the category of one of the Top 3 eating places in Palm Springs. The atmosphere is elegant yet casual, the food is always outstanding with wonderful ethnic dishes and the service cannot be denied. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miro'sPDpalDined on 7/13/2014Three of us had dinner at Miro's. We all chose stroganoff and it was excellent. The salad and bread were very good too. We enjoyed being able to talk without noisy music. I wish Miro's was open for lunch. We agreed we will return soon to try other items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Miss Their Nighly Specials!Wade4pubVIPDined on 7/12/2014What a wonderful restaurant. Food and service are always top cabin. It is no wonder that Miro's is one of the top five restaurants in Palm Springs. Make sure you have reservations! Otherwise you might need to sit at the high tables in the bar area -- but even that is nice.Special Features:
- Perfect SaturdayMcGRATHSDined on 7/12/2014ALWAYS wonderful! We were 15 min. early for our rez, but were ACCOM. immed. We ordered a bottle of Sonoma-Cutrer, and our waiter politely/thoughtfully asked if we wished for a long lingering dinner! or if we had subsequent plans. Seafood is always tasty, fresh, and well prepared. Beef strog. is to die, and the traditional combo is topspin comf. food...After din coffee was even delish and bold....GO GO GO to Miro's, and you will keep coming back.😃Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dinner friendly serviceluv2dineDined on 7/10/2014Dinner was fabulous and server was attentive and very knowledgeable and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulousluvgr8foodDined on 7/9/2014The service was excellent, our server Todd was happy to accommodate some special requests. The food was great except that the Scallops Rockefeller were very salty. This was a special occasion and we had a lovely time. Miro's Restaurant has a comfortable, elegant atmosphere.Special Features:
- First timesnapjjkVIPDined on 7/3/2014Great choice for dinner Thursday night. Service was wonderful food very good and selection excellent. We had a friend in from SF and they enjoyed as well. Would recommend for a special occasion or for s nice quiet dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodies should dine here!1foodie2Dined on 7/3/2014Many of our friends are foodies, and they all love Miro's. The menu gives you some interesting choices you don't see at any other restaurant in Palm Springs. The salad is included, and all three choices are delicious! The specials are always excellent! You will be surprised!Special Features:
- FoodDebbieGDined on 6/27/2014Food brought back wonderful memories of trips to Europe. Delicious!! Nice change of pace to steaks and seafood. Our waiter was attentive but also funny. Manager remembered it was our anniversary and everyone commented. They comped a nice dessert. Will definitely come back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichbidbearDined on 6/23/2014Great over all, wine was excellent and flavoring on all the food was outstanding we will returnSpecial Features:
- Miro was great all aroundBirthdayfor2Dined on 6/21/2014All I have to say this restaurant is great service and food was the best. Drinks where great. Very quite it was my wife's birthday and we had a very nice romantic dinner if you go to Palm Springs a must trySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice spot!maestromuffinVIPDined on 6/21/2014i found out about Miro's restaurant because it was at the very top of the list of trip advisor restaurants in Palm Springs - and it did not disappoint! lovely feel inside - almost like being in a classy restaurant in Vienna or Budapest. very crisp looking with nice elegant service. my duck was delicious and my friend loved the vegetable moussaka. the apple strudel for dessert was an added treat. give this place a try - it's a great change of pace in the desert!Special Features:
- A Neighborhood GempsguyVIPDined on 6/20/2014Another outstanding experience at Miro's. The service is always outstanding. This visit my partner ordered the sea bass special -- prepared perfect with amazing flavors. I ordered one of many favorites from the menu - the vegetable moussaka -- always an excellent choice. Another outstanding dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timePSfoodieDined on 6/15/2014Although I live in PS, went here for the lst time Sunday nite with my daughter for Father's Day. Very interesting menu, some dishes my mother and Grandmother cooked. Food was excellent. Service was superb. Waiter explained every dish in detail. I have dined at the very best in PS and Miro's is right there in the top three, except their cooking is more down to earth than very fancy. Cabbage salad is out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experiencesrmusicmanVIPDined on 6/12/2014Friendly service from the host (who I think was the owner) to the waiter (who was very energetic) to the rest of the wait staff. Food was extra yummy. I can't wait to go back again and again to try everything on the menu!
- Delicious experiencedanimilanoDined on 6/10/2014Excellent cuisine, good atmosphere, very good service. It was a real pleasure for the palate and for the spirit. Try it!Special Features:
- A Place to eat in Palm SpringsDonaldVIPDined on 6/7/2014Once again another consistent fantastic meal & evening at Miro's Restaurant. Went during Restaurant Week and they presented an excellent Price Fix Menu which was reasonable and the food was fantastic. There were 3 of us and everyone enjoyed their dishes from Crispy Duck to Lamb Osso Bucco. The wait staff was also excellent which I have always found to be consistent at this restaurant as well.Special Features:
- European experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014European feel - beef stroganoff very rich and filling. Delicious baklava. '..................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice treat!mathmanDined on 6/7/2014Took advantage of Restaurant Week to try out Miro's. Great meal, with great service from Gregg! The Burek was fantastic, as was the crispy duck. Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner, againdbeckesDined on 6/6/2014This, our 2nd Restaurant Week visit to Miro's in 2 years, was great. The space is very comfortable, the staff genuinely welcoming and most importantly, the food is wonderful. Our party of 4 thoroughly enjoyed every course. We concentrated on the Eastern European dishes and all were delicious. Jürgen was also a fantastic waiter who made the entire evening a lot of fun.Special Features:
- Miro'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/6/2014It is one of our regular places to eat. The food is outstanding and the owner-hosts, Miro and Mirella, make our dining experience just fantastic. A wonderful place for great food and wine.Special Features:
- Miro's is the Best!psguyVIPDined on 6/6/2014Another outstanding dining experience at my favorite restaurant in Palm Springs. We decided to order a couple of our favorites from the menu -- the traditional combo the Mediterranean chicken. Excellent!!!! Always outstanding.Special Features:
- Excellent European farelarryVIPDined on 6/5/2014Miro's consistently delivers excellent food in a comfortable, relaxed environment. The duck is absolutely outstanding, but other options from lamb shanks to fish are also well above average. Portions tend to be large and Miro offers salad or soup along with the main courses (which also boast well-prepared vegetables). Located a bit outside the main Palm Springs restaurant district downtown, Miro is able to provide locals (who will return again and again for a good experience) with fine diningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & Interesting menuOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/5/2014The restaurant week menu was delightful. It had several choices and all of them were a refreshing change from the norm. Also, they had 4 courses instead of 3. There were 4 people at our table and we ordered the Duck and the Osso Bucco. The lemon tart for dessert was delightful. I would definitely return to this restaurant even though it is quite far from our home.Special Features:
- Enjoyable experienceBetteVIPDined on 6/1/2014Attended Restaurant Week promotion. The Burek appetizer was delicious, caesar salad outstanding, Beef Filet Oscar was wonderful and a great lemon tart. We will definitely go back. There were many things on the menu that I can't wait to try.Special Features:
- NickoDined on 5/31/2014Very good service, attentive server, good amount of time between starters & main course, very good food, would go back any time.Special Features:
- awesomeHaluebVIPDined on 5/31/2014We have been at Miro's several times but this weekend was awesome. Service could not have been better and the food was absolutely perfect!Special Features:
- Great FoodsrpbsDined on 5/30/2014The Rack of Lamb was excellent. Will definitely come back to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miro's Rocks!tomronVIPDined on 5/30/2014As always, Miro's came through in all departments. Food, superb; Atmosphere, terrific; Service, outstanding! And what a selection on the menu - from Eastern European comfort food to elegant Continental fare - all wonderful.Special Features:
- AMAZING FOOD & SERVICE!MSHUNTERDined on 5/29/2014Me & 5 of my girlfriends had dinner here on the first night of our girls trip to palm springs. We loved everything about it. It was a thursday night so there weren't many people dining that night but everyone from the owners to the cooking staff was very friendly and made us feel very welcomed. Since it was girls night out we were a little over dressed for a thursday but they pretended as if they didn't even notice lol. I ordered the ceasar salad with the lamb and a lemon drop to drink and everything was AMAZING!Special Features:
- Favorite Palm Springs Comfort FoodFood4ThoughtDined on 5/26/2014We go here during each trip to the desert! Absolutely love the atmosphere, food and delicious drink menu. A must go for comfort food and a wonderful waitstaff.Special Features: