Mirko Pasta - Mount Juliet
2037 N Mt Juliet Rd
Mount Juliet, TN 37121Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Mirko Pasta - Mount Juliet
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mirkopastanashville.com/
- Phone: 615-773-4477
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Monday: 11:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 11:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 11:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 11:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Mario Price
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We have live music and story telling every Thursday night on our patio!
- Special Events: On Monday nights kids eat free. Receive one free kid's meal with each adult entree.
A word from Mirko Pasta - Mount Juliet
Benvenuti a casa! Welcome to our home at Mirko Pasta! We are delighted you have come to visit us. At Mirko Pasta, you will experience the tantalizing tastes of authentic, made-from-scratch Italian cuisine prepared by our culinary missionaries. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the blend of Italian flavors, savory aromas and friendly, casual atmosphere in a café setting that is quintessentially “Mirko”.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mirko Pasta - Mount Juliet reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)great for outdoor dining (2)notable wine list (2)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Neighborhood GemLoveItalianDined on 8/17/2014Among all the fast food and chain style restaurants in Mt. Juliet, Mirko is a refreshing change. The fresh made pasta is delightful and so favorable. The dishes are not smothered in gooey cheese and drowning in sauce. Sure hope that more Mt. Juliet residents take the time to visit Mirko Pasta, they will be impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food FindOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/12/2014When I first moved to Mt Juliet TN, good friends brought me to MIRKO. The ambience, the food, and the service all combined to make me feel like I'd found my first "neighborhood" food place. Since then I have brought out of town guests, friends, and most recently, celebrated my birthday there. Love it!Special Features:
- The following 29 reviews are from the Mirko Pasta - Mount Juliet reviews archive.
- Good service and foodRecommendingDined on 5/31/2014Both our dishes were very nicely prepared and delicious. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a great ambianceluvitalianDined on 5/11/2014Not your typical Italian restaurant. Very noisy and server not very confident in what she was doing, maybe new. Some dishes very spicy and not typical of Italian. Don't expect a vintage Italian restaurant menu. Make their own pasta which was good.
- Regular for usTncrnaDined on 5/4/2014We live in the area, and have found the food, service, and quality consistent. We love the dip they bring out with the bread! It is a bean dip with olive oil and pairs well with their bread, which is fresh. The pasta is notable in that its made by them, and comes in a variety of flavors and shapes, with their proprietory sauces to choose from: your choice to mix any pasta with any sauce. But they also have delicious things besides pasta, and desserts to make your mouth water! (tiramesu)Special Features:
- Great Food & Friendly StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2014Love the food and great waitress for our special occasion, birthday celebration. The food, especially pastas, are homemade and really good. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hidden treasureTheProfessorDined on 4/24/2014this place is amazing. the location in mount Juliet is in a small strip mall and could be easily overlooked. Pasta is quite delicious as are the sauces. Better than some of the other local Italian retaurants. The home made meatballs are to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodJanetDined on 4/4/2014Was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food at Mirko. I need gluten-free and their gluten-free pasta was very good. Would recommend restaurant to everyone.Special Features:
- Love italianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2014I was looking for good Italian restraint those days and found great place to go! I went to 2years daughter. They have kids friendly menu as well! It's half size of normal size. Can't wait to go there next time!Special Features:
- great food and atmosphereJennDined on 3/20/2014The food is great. The overall atmosphere is enjoyable and the music is quiet enough that you can have a conversation with friends. My favorite sauce is the pink sauce especially with the spanich and cheese ravioli.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood secretLuv2eatpastaDined on 3/7/2014This was without a doubt the best Italian food I've ever had The fresh pasta was out if Hey honey I obviously was not expecting schools to be closed today again but I have an appt at 10:15 with my cardiologist and I was wondering if we could drop the kids off for a while I asked Tammy first but she has the same problem. She has a 10:30 appt this world and I have never had as good as their eggplant Parmesan. The waitress was very accommodating and had no problem adjusting our orders to the way we wanted them The fact that its so close to home made it just that more appealing I also have to say I was quite surprised at how inexpensive it is for the quality of the food . Olive Garden just lost our frequent businessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodLoriDined on 2/15/2014We enjoy our visit and would go back. Great food and friendly staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supurb Management ResponsivenessSteveDined on 2/15/2014We really enjoyed our first visit to Mirko! The specialties from Valentines Day were carried over the week and we had the best time being loved by the staff to embellish our memories enjoying a great lovers' week. Their tomato sauce truly embellished the way the pasta was presented with the vegetable and meat/seafood entree. We will enjoy visiting Mirko off Briley Parkway on eastbound Lebanon Pike's northside for our next trip to the Grand Ole Opry. We first loved our Mount Juliet location as a real neighborhood gem! Management restoring our lost Open Table points made the their deserts even a sweeter final touch.Special Features:
- Lots of fresh pasta optionsRyanMBDined on 2/14/2014Most restaurants do a special limited menu that night and Mirko had a great deal for dinner for two from their regular menu. This is not fine dining but the menu has a nice variety of Italian specialties and their specialty item, the fresh handmade pasta with a variety of sauces is the highlight. There were no complaints about The food from either of us, it was exactly what we expected - solid quality, well prepared and tasty. However, the service could use a little work - our server was very nice, knew the menu and was helpful but our appetizer was still on the table when salads came out, entrees came out before we were finished with salads and dessert came to the table before our dinner plates were even cleared.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian romancemystiaDined on 2/14/2014Great special menu , great service. Treated like we were the only couple there! Definitely plan on revisiting this restaurant.Will recommend it to others.Quite surprised.Was skeptical because of location in a mini strip mall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty GemDLH1212Dined on 2/14/2014This was a third visit to Mirko. There are so many items to choose from on the menu and I haven't had one that I didn't like. The pastas are made fresh and the signature dishes are delightful. Even though the tables are somewhat close together, you still have the feel of being just with your own group. The service is unremarkable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mirko Pasta is UnderratedLightkeeperVIPDined on 1/31/2014My wife and I had dinner at the Mount Juliet location. The food was very good as was the service. It's great to have an affordable neighborhood restaurant like Mirko Pasta. I can tell you that during prime times, reservations are definitely recommended.Special Features:
- Good food, good service!FoodieMJDined on 1/18/2014We made reservations and were seated on time--a big plus for me! The food was excellent--our party of 4 each ordered something different and all were happy. Service was excellent as well! I give this restaurant a 5 star rating.Special Features:
- Gemfrequentdiner001Dined on 12/31/2013Fabulous Italian options at incredibly reasonable prices. You can't beat staff members who are dedicated career professionals. Daryl is a seasoned waiter and provides top notch service that makes us come back regularly. A neighborhood gem worth traveling to from elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mirko knocks it out of the park!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/28/2013Amazing food! Best Italian restaurant in Middle Tennessee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First VisitCoolBrewsterVIPDined on 11/8/2013Glad we discovered via OpenTable that this is a full restaurant with wine and beer. Street view made it look more like fast food or self-service. Darryl was excellent as our waiter. Ordered the Ravioli for lunch but beware - the portion size is humongous. Thank goodness for take-home boxes. Had two more meals out of it.
- Enjoyed the time there theTnTitansFn99Dined on 9/21/2013Enjoyed the time there the food was quite good. VERY filling
- Nice neighborhood restaurantLanceDined on 9/6/2013We went at 6 on a Friday evening. Not too busy when we arrived, but a wait by the time we left. The food was great for the most part. The white bean dip that accompanied the bread was rather bland but the entrees were all very good and the tiramisu was exceptional. The service was solid if a little slow once the restaurant got crowded. Fortunately, it was never to the point if frustrating. The pasta box they bring out to describe the choices is a nice touch. The ambiance is much nicer than it would appear from the location (in a strip mall) which was a pleasant surprise. All in all, I would recommend it and we will return. FYI: kids eat free on Mondays according to the waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!nshgkDined on 8/30/2013We've been to Mirko many times. The food is always delicious, and the staff friendly. We recommend it to everyone who asks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love MirkoWalfigiDined on 8/2/2013We are big fans of Mirko. We love Italian food and eat it frequently. Mirko has fresh pasta and everything is so chocked full of flavor. We were a little taken back by the prices on our first visit but it is well worth the extra money because the flavor is amazing. Service is great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected Find in Mt. JulietGreat4funVIPDined on 6/29/2013Found this restaurant on Open Table, surprised to learn that it is a chain restaurant, but pleased with level of service (display/explanation of pastas, suggestions by server).Special Features:
- A new Gem in Mt JulietmaggieDined on 6/21/2013tried this restaurant on Friday night and it was crowded. A definite sign of a good place to eat. And I wasn't disappointed.Special Features:
- Very goodMortyDined on 5/31/2013Food is excellent, nothing romantic or private about the seating. Definitely recommend if you like Italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExpierenceDanielDined on 5/21/2013I was so excited when I heard a new Italian place was opening in Mt. Juliet I had to try it out, and best of all they were on Open Table! My wife and I loved it. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable anou meals (Zucca and Tagliatelle Crab) were fantastic! So happy to have a high quality dining experience and not have to find the craziness of Providence.Special Features:
- A great addition to Mt JulietLikesSomethingNewDined on 5/12/2013I was pleasantly surprised to found about this new restaurant in Mt Juliet. We often times have to leave the east side of town where we live to eat some place with variety and outside the chain restaurants you can find anywhere. We went to Mirko's on Mother's day for a lunch/dinner. I had the lasagna verde, my children had fussili and butternut squash spagetti with pomodoro and classic italian sauces, respectively. They enjoyed it all. We shared a caprese that although it didn't have the normal basalmic vinegar expected was still tasty. My husband had their chicken marsala and ate it all which is a good sign. They provided free of charge for mother's day a tiramisu which was delicious. I would go again and often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot!!!FoodieInTrainingVIPDined on 5/6/2013Mirko's is a cool little hip spot with unbelievably great food! We were totally blown with authentic Italian food. My wife and I started with beef carpaccio. It came with capers, a Worcestershire dressing, capers and shave parmesan. It was wonderful! I had lasagna - Outstanding!!!. Best I've had since Italy! Warning - this is not your typical Stouffers style lasagna but the authentic version. My wife had their homemade pasta with crab, brandy type cream sauce, sundried tomatoes and green peas. She darned near licked her plate clean. If you like authentic Italian, I can vouch that this place is the real deal. Highly recommend. Can't wait to go back and try desserts (we were too full). Can't wait to dine al fresco on the patioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.