55 Village Rd
Avon, CO 81620Neighborhood:
BelgianPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mirabelle1.com/
- Phone: 9709497728
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: Open 5:30 P.M. till closing. Open Sundays during the holidays and winter.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Belgian, French
- Executive Chef: Daniel Joly
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Mirabelle can serve a personalized menu and service in your home for small to larger parties.
- Private Party Facilities: The charming ranch house has been a wonderful place for many events ranging from large corporate events, weddings, rehearsal dinners to smaller private birthday parties and family reunions to any special event .Its unique setting has three private dining rooms. Outside deck along the creek and garden to enjoy in the summer.
- Private Party Contact: Nathalie Joly 9709497728
A word from Mirabelle Restaurant
Mirabelle is a boutique restaurant located in the Vail Valley and believe to be the first home site in Beaver Creek. It’s unique and romantic setting is the home of Belgium Master Chef Daniel Joly. His unique and contemporary cuisine uses the best natural and organic ingredients available. Chef Joly takes great pride in his work but if you ask him what gives him the most satisfaction of all his awards and accomplishments he will simply say that awards and peer recognition are great but a customer complimenting him for a great dining experience is the best of all.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Mirabelle Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Avon ›
Mirabelle Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (48)romantic (44)fit for foodies (42)notable wine list (34)great for outdoor dining (28)neighborhood gem (20)scenic view (19)good for groups (10)great for brunch (4)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Lovely evening with friendsLilioDined on 8/23/2014Our group of three couples booked Mirabelle for our "special night out" in Beaver Creek. We were not disappointed. My dear friend bought Chef's cookbook for me and he was kind enough to join us for a pic. Lovely wine and fabulous food made for the perfect evening among special friends.Special Features:
- NOT WORTH PRICEworldlyfoodaddictVIPDined on 8/16/2014For one eating around the world, I was most disappointed. Wine list outrageously priced (we own many on list, so we well aware) Chef refused to cook food to my request. Upon arrival, lied about our table...I had to tell them to give me the table and the people who ' haven't even arrived yet' can wait. I am right on time. Not my worry. Of course, NO OTHER 4-some showed up, but HOW RUDE ! No apology from owner NOR did she even come to our table, but made the rounds elsewhere..including a table right next to us. WOULD NEVER GO BACK...TOO MANY OTHER FAB RESTAURANTS WHO ARE VERY ACCOMMODATING AND FRIENDLYSpecial Features:
- A great mealMeandherVIPDined on 8/15/2014The food and service were exceptional. A great wine list compliments the menu. Th fois gras and Dover Sole, along with the elk, were great. While the restaurant was a bit quite for my taste on the night we dined, I would not hesitate returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Romantic RestaurantSylviVIPDined on 8/8/2014Kristhy sat us outside on the terrace by the creek. It was beautiful and serene. Mitch,our server,was warm and attentive . The rack of lamb was superb. Can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- making it righteatrightDined on 8/4/2014My husband ordered the lamb chops, medium rare, and when they came to the table they were over cooked. He sent them back and the second batch was undercooked, even though they added another chop. On the third try, however, they were perfect. The waiter was apologetic and eager to make things right as was the owner of the restaurant. We have eaten at Mirabelle every time we come to Beaver Creek and always love our experience there. As an extra bonus, they gave my husband a complimentary dessert. They could not have been more accommodating. We will return!Special Features:
- LE MENU GOURMAND was AMAZINGOluv74Dined on 7/29/2014Master Chef Daniel Joly's 4 course tasting was wonderful! Each course was huge serving. I finished with the Italian Cream with Raspberry Sorbet. Mmmm. So very delicious! Thank you for a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overrated Faux French FarmhouseRandagreifDined on 7/29/2014Small portions, big prices, dark dining room and American wait staff fumbling through their French vocabulary... You'd expect more from this place and at this price. Food was tasty. Staff was nice though. Better choices abound in This town.Special Features:
- Simply the bestKahuna33Dined on 7/24/2014A must when in the Vail/Beaver Creek are. Everything you want and more in a restaurant. Best food, service, ambiance and a chef with flair and personality!Special Features:
- The Best!slriDined on 7/21/2014Of all the restaurants in the area, this one is, hands down, the very best! Friendly, quaint and always delicious. Mirabelle's owners and their son made us feel right at home. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Did not meet expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/19/2014Food was alright, expected better portions and tastier food. Service was bright spot as far as waiter. The two owners were not very friendly.Special Features:
- A Staple in Beaver CreekSkiFamilyVIPDined on 7/14/2014Mirabelle never disappoints. We dine during the winter and summer. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. The food is outstanding, period! The location, in a historic farmhouse, adds to the ambience and dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/12/2014Always a pleasant experience. Chef makes a great evening.Special Features:
- Great MealTonyDined on 7/12/2014Very cozy spot with good food and wine list. We had the Dover Sole and Elk filet. Both were wonderful. The menu was diverse offering something for everyone. Might not be a great spot for kids though.Special Features:
- fabulous diningDelightedpatronsVIPDined on 7/10/2014We have been going to Mirabelle's for many years. It is one of my most favorite dining spots in the US. The Joly family does an outstanding job in the food creation, service and using delicious ingredients. I cannot say enough wonderful words about this gem in Rockies. Don't miss. I always have the Dover Sole, others in our group enjoyed the elk and the Chef's 4 course menu. We all were more than happy with our choices. Our waiter, food, wine were all exceptional.Special Features:
- In beautiful Beaver creek a gemAnitaVIPDined on 7/9/2014Service superb, the bread to die for, the lobster salad delicious! The elk tasty with well chosen contorni. The foie gras excellent. The deserts were good but not exceptional, particularly the chocolate.lava cake. The creme caramel was excellent . Would definitely return and recommend.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/5/2014Mirabelle Restaurant is one of the best, if not the best restaurant in the Vail Valley area. Outside dinning area is beautiful and the food from appetizers to dessert are always perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food!HcsfDined on 7/1/2014Mirabelle is in a quaint house that has a warm and cozy feeling when you first walk in. The service was great (helpful wine recommendations) and the food was fabulous! One of the best meals of my life, especially the fois gras and the rack of lamb. It was a pricey meal, but worth it. I would definitely recommend for a special night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never betterOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/1/2014I've been coming to Mirabelle for over a decade. We had a towering meal. The tasting menu was a revelation halibut cheeks were absolutely delightful and the tenderloin of elk was gorgeous. My only qualm was that my elk was closer to medium as opposed to rare but it was still a phenomenal dinner. Will be back next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!MnnativeVIPDined on 6/30/2014My wife and I had a very special time. Wonderful intimate patio, unique and fantastic wine, delicious food and excellent service. Spendy, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experiencedoughboy47Dined on 6/30/2014We had an excellent dining experience. Mirabelle occupies a converted older home within the Beaver Creek resort complex. Great ambiance with a friendly and welcoming staff. Very attentive and helpful service. The quality and quantity of the food was outstanding and included local choices such as elk. It is an expensive dining experience that some might feel best reserved for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening.....Dnino1VIPDined on 6/27/2014Andrew...our server...was fantastic! I have food allergies & was wonderfully accommodated without feeling I was an after thought.Special Features:
- Mirabelle MagicHerbyDined on 5/23/2014A wonderful evening celebrating my wife's birthday. The Dover Sole was simply the best. We were well cared for, service being excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 130 reviews are from the Mirabelle Restaurant reviews archive.
- WonderfulFoodtasticDined on 4/19/2014We were the first table for dinner at 5:45. Bruce our server was warm and knowledgable. Food was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You were highly recommendedGracieDined on 4/17/2014We went for a special evening to entertain guests. You had been highly recommended. Our waiter was very good and explained the history of the restaurant and the fixed prix menu which two of us chose....the main course was uneatable...very disappointing when we anticipated unique and delicious. In fairness it was the end of the ski season and perhaps Mirabelle was closing the next day!!! A celebratory evening it was not... The restaurant has a charming atmosphere and much has been done in recent years to add ambiance... We are not new to the area and have dined with you in the past....
- you can do better with desserts...FoodLoverDined on 4/17/2014We think the only thing that wasn't as outstanding as all the other foods, where the desserts. We missed a good "sweet" after dinner.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant in Beaver CreekMaudiDined on 3/29/2014We come here for years as a special treat when we go skiing in Beaver Creek. Every year the quality is still the same and you know you will have an excellent meal. Don't miss the Soufflé Grand Marnier for dessert! Service is superb and it's very special to have the same server for over 20 years. Consistency is a wonderful thing. We bought the cook book and can't wait to try the recipes, which are very easy to understand.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Beaver Creek gemGregDined on 3/29/2014Had dinner here for the first time on a recent visit to Vail/Beaver Creek. Good wine list, excellent food. Had a difficult time deciding on appetizer & entrees due to many choices. Staff was great, knowledgeable & informative, food delicious. Look forward to next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very charming restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2014Excellent gourmet entrees and unique selection. A tad bit pricy for the return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad I was a waiter in a former lifVailCowboyVIPDined on 3/27/2014. . .in a former life as our indifferent and vanishing server was nowhere to be seen . . .hostesses were pressed into service to deliver a great meal. Hopeful this egregious lapse is not the new norm.Special Features:
- We initially had a very curtKL11Dined on 3/22/2014We initially had a very curt and unfriendly waiter and were about to leave. The restaurant owner convinced us to stay and we ended up with a pleasant meal. The food was good and our second server was very good. The owner continued to make a special effort to make our dinner a pleasant experience and even added a special off-the-menu dessert on the house.Special Features:
- worthy of the Chaine awardsbonesVIPDined on 3/20/2014I've driven past Mirabelle countless times on the way to other restaurants in the Vail Valley thinking "how quaint". There are other restaurants that have a higher snob appeal in the area but I was pleased to find that if you want classic dishes perfectly prepared there is no need to go elsewhere. The service was unobtrusive and the meal was well paced. I am looking forward to dining al fresco when it warms up this summer. I was also pleased that I could order the 4 course Chef's meal while my companion could order a la carte.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingTeresaDined on 3/19/2014The dinner at Mirabelle was probably the best meal I have ever eaten. It was incredible. The food had so many wonderful flavors and couldn't have been more perfect. Hats off to the chef. Thank you for a fabulous meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local favoritefamilymanDined on 3/18/2014Master Chef Daniel Joly and his wife Natalee have a tremendous menu and staff to serve it! This has become our favorite restaurant in the area. It is both romantic and family friendly - especially with high school and college age children. The menu changes constantly to reflect fresh dishes and ideas. The presentation is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Colorado GemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/11/2014Delightful in every way. Hand -crafted, delicious food with attentive and helpful staff. Our experience was wonderful. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweet!KO4UVIPDined on 3/6/2014Another excellent experience at this restaurant. We have come back in the summer and winter always enjoy. It was exceptional. We brought some foodies as our guests and they were very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ExperienceTexasVIPDined on 2/28/2014The food was excellent as it has always been. We had a ten month old with us and the staff was extremely accomodating which we greatly appreciated. They have nice menu for children and the food was great. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/22/2014We were there celebrating a birthday and were looking forward to a special night. Our evening was a huge disappointment, and in fact, was one of the worst meals we have had in the Valley and just not a nice evening. It started when we were seated and it took an unacceptable amount of time for the waiter to come to our table, and after that to take our drink order and then our food order. At the end of the meal, he apologized for that, saying that he had been given all his tables at the same time. Poor management to do that to a waiter, if indeed that was true. The very expensive food was mediocre at best, and the ambience depressing. Fortunately the company was wonderful, otherwise the evening was have been a total disaster.
- A Beaver Creek GemHitchVIPDined on 2/19/2014Year after year Mirabelle excels. The consistency of ownership and attention to detail keep Marabelle at the top. The wait staff are competent and professional. The menu offers classic French/Belgian offerings, while sourcing many Mountain favorites like Elk and Colorado Lamb. Our group enjoyed the Elk, beef two ways(filet and braised), Lamb and Dover Sole. The only disappointment was the asparagus and truffle risotto which was watery and lacked flavor. The foie gras, however, was outstanding. The wine selection is varied, offering a number of selections from great producers with relatively fair prices. It is obvious that the ownership cares about every aspect of the dinning experience. Well worth the trip to base of the Mountain.Special Features:
- The Finest French food!VeroniqueDined on 2/18/2014I have been to Mirabelle's on many occasions and each dining experience surpasses the previous one! You never feel rushed and each course leaves you waiting, with bated breath, for the next. Definitely a must for those who love exquisite French food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay...not as good as we hopedNellieDined on 2/16/2014My family and I had dinner at Mirabelle over Presidents Day weekend. It did not live up to expectations. The food was good, but nothing to get excited about and really not worth the cost. I had the house specialty, Sole Muenier. It was totally ordinary. It is a dish I have prepared myself many times and my home version is better. That is saying something because I am a decent cook and all, but nothing to rival the food at a really good restaurant. Frankly, none of the finer restaurants at Beaver Creek have been all that great. We have found that the restaurants seem to do a better job at lunch than dinner. The service and staff at Mirabelle were great and very friendly.