210 Barclay Farms Shoping Center East Rt 70
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mirabellacafe.com/
- Phone: (856) 354-1888
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Joe Palombo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: If you're hosting a party, Mirabella offers full service, on- or off premises (drop off or pick up) catering, from hors d'oeuvres to full-course meals. Our Seven Fish Dinner To Go If you want to celebrate the Seven Fishes Feast at your location, speak with one of our catering specialists to select from the 35 to 40 fishes we prepare. We highly recommend booking your order early for this popular event.
- Private Party Facilities: Our banquet fare, for up to 100 people, makes your special occasion an event to remember, including Christenings, graduation parties, showers, holiday parties, business meetings, rehearsal dinners, Communions, anniversaries and birthdays, just to name a few.
- Special Events: Christmas Eve-Our Christmas holiday is crowned with the Feast of the Seven Fishes, a modest but steady flow of assorted fishes celebrating an Italian holiday custom. If you're dining at our place, you'll choose from 10 to 12 different varieties of fish.
A word from Mirabella Café
Walking into Mirabella Cafe is like going to your grandmother's home in South Philly for dinner. At least, that's the experience that Chef Joseph Palombo is trying to recreate with his trattoria-style Italian restaurant. For a special treat, you can choose to dine at the chef's table, where you'll feast on a 12-course, authentic Italian dinner. Or join us come every Sunday for Mama's Sunday Gravy or participate in any of the charity events we sponsor on an ongoing basis. The Mirabella Cafe, which is a non-smoking BYOB restaurant, accepts reservations for all size parties on regular dining nights & requires reservations for holidays as well as charity & other special events. Contact us to buy gift certificates or join our mailing list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mirabella Café reviews from OpenTable diners
- Outstanding Italian Food!KathDined on 3/2/2012My husband and I recently had lunch at this restaurant while out shopping in the area. It was so delicious that we have returned for another lunch and then dinner with friends. I love everything that we ordered! Beginning with the bread and dipping oil that is served on every table, A crabcake with two special sauces on the plate, meditteranean seafood salad, house salad with fresh cheese, baked manicotti, gnocchi's, brocolli rabe. All So deliciuos, tasty and fresh! Our waitress was very helpful,she recommended a place nearby to run and buy wine since it is BYOB. The only comment as far as ambiance was that I felt a bit cold in the room. Otherwise, it is pretty with the white lights all around. Can't wait to return for more!Special Features:
- Me and my love went for valintinesbjmc3208Dined on 2/19/2012Me and my love went for valintines day dinner to try a new resturant that we saw often. It was a great time with fabulose food. I can not wait to go back.Special Features:
- Service was attentive butthoughtfulfoodDined on 2/14/2012Service was attentive but not overdone. Food tasty and well prepared. Atmosphere was pleasant but a bit crowded on Valentines Day. Overall very nice and would recommend highly.Special Features:
- as always, Mirabella's didOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 2/14/2012as always, Mirabella's did not dissapoint on valentine's day. Joe did a menu of his specials form the previous year, and the worst part was having to only choose one. Everything was delicious as usual.Special Features:
- The food was good and thefriendlyDined on 2/14/2012The food was good and the staff was very friendly; however I was a little surprised that they charged for a refill of hot tea. A restaurant of this caliber should not be charging for refills in my opinion
- Absolutely fabulous meals.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2012Absolutely fabulous meals. service and surroundingsSpecial Features:
- The food was outstanding,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/15/2012The food was outstanding, however, the service was arguably not very good. Our party arrived twenty minutes ahead of our reservations, and since it was only around 4:20pm, there were not many diners in the restaurant, so we were seated right away. The swiftness of our service at first seemed like a blessing, but as we got into our meal, the whole experience felt very rushed. Our salads were brought to us within 10 minutes of our arrival, but then before we even finished, our plates were rushed away. Within 2 minutes of finishing our salads, our entrees were brought out, which, in some ways could be a good thing, but I would have preferred have had more space in between each part of the meal. Our plates were removed too hastily as well.Special Features:
- One of our very favorite restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/26/2011One of our very favorite restaurants and worth the hour drive from Toms River!Special Features:
- great food, really great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/24/2011great food, really great service, Our server was jake and kitchen backed up due to crhistmas eve. Jake was very informtative to us and making sure we were fine. food was delicious.Special Features:
- We had to wait for 40 minutesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/24/2011We had to wait for 40 minutes after our reservation to be seated and the restaurant ran out of mussels, clams and calamari. I would go back but not on Christmas Eve.
- way too crowded, felt likeDonnaDined on 12/24/2011way too crowded, felt like I was eating for an audience.
- Everytime I go to MirabellaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/23/2011Everytime I go to Mirabella Cafe they never cease to satisfy. The food is absolutely awesome!! This is my absolute favorite Italian restaurant. I just do not care for the house dressing - it is a lemon vinaigrette and it is too bitter. Ask for another dressing and all will be great!Special Features:
- Fantastic we've celebratedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/18/2011Fantastic we've celebrated two of my mothers birthdays there now and we will for sure do so againSpecial Features:
- Relaxing evening, good food,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/17/2011Relaxing evening, good food, Carolers for the holiday.Special Features:
- We had a Large Group (12)OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/16/2011We had a Large Group (12) on a day when there were many large groups in the restaurant. Our waiter was attentive and the food was great!Special Features:
- Food was good, could haveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/10/2011Food was good, could have had more seasoning . Hot, fresh ingredients. It is a BYOB which keeps the bill down. It was good but not a special night out, just another Italian restaurant in South Jersey.
- restaurant was wonderful.LoLoDined on 12/9/2011restaurant was wonderful. food a little too seasoned for me. everyone else loved it.Special Features:
- WE WERE SEATED AT A ROUNDOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/5/2011WE WERE SEATED AT A ROUND TABLE, PERFECT FOR OUR OVER 75+ GROUP. THE TABLE WAS LOCATED OFF TO THE SIDE WHERE WE WERE NOT IN THE MIDST OF TRAFFIC.... IE: FOOD SERVERS, ETC. WE HAVE DINED HERE BEFORE AND FOUND THE MENU TO BE EXCELLENT..... CLOSE TO HOME, WITH A FINE MENU AND GREAT PARKING. OUR PARTICULAR FAVORITE..... PS: WE ARE NEVER RUSHED TO LEAVE, WHICH MAKES IT COMFORTABLE EASY DINING......Special Features:
- A Lovely Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/4/2011I received a Gift Certificate to Mirabella Cafe. My husband and I went on a Sunday night with a nice bottle of red wine. It is a very romantic place. The vines with the lights covering the ceiling make you feel as if your someplace else than a restaurant. The food from the bread and salads to the Mustard Crusted Salmon and Eggplant Rollatini were excellent. I highly recommend going!Special Features:
- The food is always great.DRBZDined on 11/25/2011The food is always great. The staff is very friendly. However, the best part is that if you have any dietary restrictions, Mirabella Cafe,is more than willing to meet your needs.Special Features:
- Great Italian food like momOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/17/2011Great Italian food like mom use to make with moderno culinary inspiration; fabulous!Special Features:
- I brought an out of town toOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2011I brought an out of town to the Mirabella Cafe and he was very much impressed, with the food and our waiter.Special Features:
- Food here was very good.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/22/2011Food here was very good. We will return; no doubt.Special Features:
- everything was good ... EXCEPTthezVIPDined on 10/9/2011everything was good ... EXCEPT the pasta fazooll( spelling?) it's supposed to be bean and pasta soup.. well, it had NO PASTA just beans. it should have been called BEAN SOUP. otherwise all was good. not great. but goodSpecial Features:
- Comfortable, attractive, wellOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/1/2011Comfortable, attractive, well lite room with attentive staff. The fried calamari was tasty, but could have been a little more well done. The table enjoyed the sausage and broccoli ravioli. There was also a veal dish and filet fish dish that was also very good. The dinner was topped off with a creme brulee cheese cake and cannoli that was out of this world.Special Features:
- tick tock!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/24/2011Mirabella Cafe lived up to the reviews already posted here. The food was very good, but the very long wait to have it brought to the table made the experience less than desireable. It was just my husband and me and the tables were right on top of each other. I felt that the group at the next table thought we were listening to their conversation. Very uncomfortable. Don't think we will go there again.Special Features:
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/24/2011While we enjoyed the food when we finally got some, the evening was spoiled by the extremely poor service. Our entrees were finally delivered about an hour and a quarter after we ordered. Clearly the kitchen was unable to keep up with demand. There was a private party outside, which may account for the service. Probably a good idea to stay away on Saturday night.
- Excellent food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/23/2011Excellent food and service! The duck ragu is amazing!Special Features:
- We had an excellent diningnelsteinVIPDined on 9/23/2011We had an excellent dining experience. Everything from appetizers to dessert was fantastic and our waiter was great. We am looking forward to returningSpecial Features:
- Mirabella is one of the mostjrghistoryVIPDined on 9/11/2011Mirabella is one of the most underrated restaurants around. Maybe because it's popular, maybe it's because it's southern Italian. But this isn't a red gravy place. I had a sausage and bocolli rabe ravioli dish served in sauce of white wine, mushrooms, and red pepper that was outstanding. From the amazing lasagna, comparable to the best of Arthur Avenue in the Bronx, to the gnocchi in duck ragu, to the bronzino served tableside, Mirabella is whatever dining experience you want to make of it. I choose to call it excellent.Special Features:
- We had a last minute reservation,opentabledinerDined on 8/26/2011We had a last minute reservation, so we didn't have much choice in tables and were seated at the kitchen entrance - facing the backside of the hostess desk, definitely a bad location, hence the poor marks for ambience and noise. To be fair, the hostess called me after she received the reservation and did say tablespace was limited, but we didn't expect to sit literally at the kitchen entrance. However both our server and the food were very good, and we do dine here frequently, so will not cross them off this list because of the bad table - but we won't sit in the back of the restaurant again.Special Features:
- South Philly in NJOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 8/20/2011A South Philly restaurant in New Jersey. The food is simple and good. Prices are reasonable. Chef Palumbo walks around and greets everyone.Portions are very largeSpecial Features:
- Great place for a "girl friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/21/2011Great place for a "girl friends reunion" --staff was freindly and efficient--we will go back!!!Special Features:
- We have been here many timesHoosiersusDined on 7/8/2011We have been here many times before, but this was an off night. Service was poor and one of the entrees was undercooked. We were dissappointed.
- The server was very polite,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2011The server was very polite, but it took over a half hour for the entree to arrive, and it wasn't busy at all on the night we visited. I wish he told us what the hold-up was. Great gnocchi appetizer!
- Good, Not GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2011This place is OK. Nothing is bad but nothing was stand-out. We got a little sick from the food but I can get over that. The ambiance was nice and we had a really nice waiter. The menu looked good but it certainly wasn't outstanding. I'd probably go back if I wanted a BYO and didn't have time to search for another place in the area.
- DeeeeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/16/2011This was a restaurant that I've been meaning to try - in my neighborhood - since they opened. I'm so glad I went. Mirabella was also recommended by a co-worker. We were celebrating one of my son's graduation (Masters Degree). My sons even told me they never saw me finish everything on my plate. Salmon was wonderful; pasta dishes were delectable. Rolls were the best! I will definitely go there again.Special Features:
- Food was excellent and theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2011Food was excellent and the service staff tried their best to accommodate the Mother's Day crowd. Server was friendly and tried his best to work many tables at once. It is my understanding there some emergency issues with staffing that caused them to be under-staffed. Overall, a good experience considering the under-staffing. The quality of the food was outstanding.
- Too many better Italian Options...OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 5/8/2011Took Mom for Mother's Day and she was disappointed. Very cramped,the food was overpriced and the service was fair at best. The restaurant was understaffed and actually started running out of food.
- The menu for Mother's dayPhillyGirl68Dined on 5/8/2011The menu for Mother's day was not varied. Most of the dishes had the same sauce. The house dressing was flavorless and the vegetables were oily. Our waiter was good, though.Special Features: